Bush knew detainees were innocent

That's OK with me....the projection of American power has never been particularly bashful or squeamish about such things. Canada remains the timid remora....because it has to.

As always, you are free to kiss any American ass, truthful or not, that helps your version of reality.

agreed, certainly, the trumped up projection of American 'might makes right' has never been particularly bashful or squeamish about hiding behind deception, fabrication and lies. Canada's unwillingness to (always) toe the yankee, self-serving reality line, is but a thorn in your described, truthful or not, American ass.

Go deep waldo....go deep...to find any such thorn. Canada sat squarely on the fence, refusing to join France and Germany....and we know why. Canadian ignorance about complicity in such matters is only exceeded by assumptions about what the Americans are doing based on watching their media.

make up your mind! Fence sitters or complicit... or can one be both in BushBizzaroWorld? As for you gathering your intell, I truly did not realize you had insider knowledge - oh snap! Is that really you here on the internets, Dubya? :lol:

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

make up your mind! Fence sitters or complicit... or can one be both in BushBizzaroWorld? As for you gathering your intell, I truly did not realize you had insider knowledge - oh snap! Is that really you here on the internets, Dubya? :lol:

Deeper...deeper...how deep can you go! Canada is a fence sitter for domestic rube consumption, but complicit whore where it counts.

Deeper...deeper...how deep can you go! Canada is a fence sitter for domestic rube consumption, but complicit whore where it counts.

if a counting complicity... then why your incessant nattering concerning Canada's/Chretien's refusal to back your fabricated self-serving invasion of Iraq? Given your deep insider knowledge you should really indulge MLW and trumpet that official Canadian complicity... I trust it will be more than the Vietnam Paris Peace Accord enforcement levels you highlighted a few days back - hey? But really, are you simply a monger frustrated in your whorish pursuits? Whaaa... Canada no love you long time. You so horny! :lol:

if a counting complicity... then why your incessant nattering concerning Canada's/Chretien's refusal to back your fabricated self-serving invasion of Iraq?

Because he did, even as rubes like you were convinced otherwise. Canada provided material support, overflight rights, airlift staging, carrier group screening, and depleted uranium! :)

Given your deep insider knowledge you should really indulge MLW and trumpet that official Canadian complicity... I trust it will be more than the Vietnam Paris Peace Accord enforcement levels you highlighted a few days back - hey? But really, are you simply a monger frustrated in your whorish pursuits? Whaaa... Canada no love you long time. You so horny! :lol:

Canada love sugar daddy long long time.

if a counting complicity... then why your incessant nattering concerning Canada's/Chretien's refusal to back your fabricated self-serving invasion of Iraq? Given your deep insider knowledge you should really indulge MLW and trumpet that official Canadian complicity... I trust it will be more than the Vietnam Paris Peace Accord enforcement levels you highlighted a few days back - hey? But really, are you simply a monger frustrated in your whorish pursuits? Whaaa... Canada no love you long time. You so horny! :lol:
Because he did, even as rubes like you were convinced otherwise. Canada provided material support, overflight rights, airlift staging, carrier group screening, and depleted uranium! :)

and yet you think this is some grand revelation? I trust you will no longer bore us with your favoured taunts concerning the 'coalition of the unwilling'. Canada - the covert remora! :lol: Oh, wait... no boots on the ground, no actual combat engagement... that's the rub, hey?

and yet you think this is some grand revelation? I trust you will no longer bore us with your favoured taunts concerning the 'coalition of the unwilling'. Canada - the covert remora! :lol: Oh, wait... no boots on the ground, no actual combat engagement... that's the rub, hey?

Guess again....dual citizen Marines have died in combat for the eeeeevil Americans.

Taunting you will never go out of style.

Guess again....dual citizen Marines have died in combat for the eeeeevil Americans.

Taunting you will never go out of style.

whaaa! Don't cut and run on non-Merkin citizens volunteering... you can take solace in the fact there will always be some gung-ho 'get-sum' foreigner types, regardless of their countries official position. But whose counting, anyway... by the way, do you include the 100K+ draft dodgers in your "eeeeevil" Americans assessment? Given your abject failure in the Eyerak, it was most apropos when Grenada was mentioned here a few days back - after the Nam, you guys really needed one for the "win column" - hey? Oh, wait... is my taunting you... in, or out of style? :lol:

Oh, wait... no boots on the ground, no actual combat engagement... that's the rub, hey?

As much as I might disagree with Bush-Cheney on other things...certain countries that didn't actually have anyone on board the planes that attacked on 9/11 were still considered part of their terrorist network and just as guilty - by the same token you don't have to have boots on the ground to still be part of the Empire and just as guilty.

Edited by eyeball

whaaa! Don't cut and run on non-Merkin citizens volunteering... you can take solace in the fact there will always be some gung-ho 'get-sum' foreigner types, regardless of their countries official position.

But that's the point....Canada's official position is to get as many oil service contracts in Irak as possible!

But whose counting, anyway... by the way, do you include the 100K+ draft dodgers in your "eeeeevil" Americans assessment?

Yes...they didn't have any boots on the ground.

Given your abject failure in the Eyerak, it was most apropos when Grenada was mentioned here a few days back - after the Nam, you guys really needed one for the "win column" - hey? Oh, wait... is my taunting you... in, or out of style? :lol:

In the end...Iraq happened...for the US, UK, AUS, etc. It seems that goody two shoes bullshit about inspections could only go so far...like...ummmm....March 2003!

As much as I might disagree with Bush-Cheney on other things...certain countries that didn't actually have anyone on board the planes that attacked on 9/11 were still considered part of terrorist network and just as guilty - by the same token you don't have to have boots on the ground to still be part of the Empire and just as guilty.

does guilt measure... or reflect... upon one's covert complicity? The prevailing take-away from Iraq, regardless of the arms-length (pun intended) complicity, is that as a country we had an official position that countered an overt support for the illegal U.S. invasion of Iraq.

WHEN your boys streamed in to Iraq like some sub-human German military machine..I knew that in short order the effort would come to a grinding halt - which it did - and I am an amateur and could tell that it was not bound for glory but for failure....Those that know detainees are innocent really did not care one way or the other - these are super rich privledged people who don't care who dies as long as it is someone...the bored elite....are a force to be laughed at.

does guilt measure... or reflect... upon one's covert complicity? The prevailing take-away from Iraq, regardless of the arms-length (pun intended) complicity, is that as a country we had an official position that countered an overt support for the illegal U.S. invasion of Iraq.

Not even close....Canada even dreamed up a dumb compromise with Mexico that would have guaranteed an invasion.

Added to the previous military actions, sanctions, and enforcement, Canada was overtly complicit. Please send more DU and tarsands crude.

WHEN your boys streamed in to Iraq like some sub-human German military machine..I knew that in short order the effort would come to a grinding halt - which it did - and I am an amateur and could tell that it was not bound for glory but for failure....Those that know detainees are innocent really did not care one way or the other - these are super rich privledged people who don't care who dies as long as it is someone...the bored elite....are a force to be laughed at.

Nobody is innocent on this planet....including you.

Added to the previous military actions, sanctions, and enforcement, Canada was overtly complicit. Please send more DU and tarsands crude.

no need for you to run on over to your daddy's war... your Canadian covert (not overt) remora strikes only within Dubya's fabricated "war on terror". Osama bin Forgotten - hey?

It's worse than that...you eat what others kill.

b c - my dear friend let me explain something to you..As a young man..I had the opportunity to marry into a family the eats everything - including human beings symbolically speaking - I would have be set for life..millions and millions of dollars - but I was ejected from that group - because they could see in me that I would not tow the line - that I would not harm humanity on mass for the sake of luxury privledge,power and status...I paid the price for my natural instincts and for coming from a very old orthodox Christian family. Your retort was totally predictable..I never even bothered chucking when I read your words..knowing what they would be before you even wrote them...

no need for you to run on over to your daddy's war... your Canadian covert (not overt) remora strikes only within Dubya's fabricated "war on terror". Osama bin Forgotten - hey?

Absolutely fabricated....went on television and made it clear what would happen...with or without Canada. The essence of irrelevance. Your Millennium Bomber never made it to LAX....amateur!

It's what we do...starting with your kings and queens.

Your brash rhetoric is finally empty. Your nation has collapsed...the worst is yet to come once that dog eared boy you call your president eats all of you.......................................HONOR...with out it all is lost.

Your brash rhetoric is finally empty. Your nation has collapsed...the worst is yet to come once that dog eared boy you call your president eats all of you.......................................HONOR...with out it all is lost.

Even in death we will encourage you to bury us face down...to kiss our ass.