Bush knew detainees were innocent

Absolutely fabricated....went on television and made it clear what would happen...with or without Canada. The essence of irrelevance. Your Millennium Bomber never made it to LAX....amateur!

again, make up your mind... complicit or irrelevant... or can you be both in BushBizzaroWorld?

be proud! Relish in how the world viewed the U.S. during your namesakes foreign and domestic devastation. Oh snap - trust in barneyfife border guards to stifle Y2K revelry!... but... I don't think he was "ours" - hey?

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

again, make up your mind... complicit or irrelevant... or can you be both in BushBizzaroWorld?

It doesn't matter as long as you think there was no complicity. That is the big game played by your own government.

be proud! Relish in how the world viewed the U.S. during your namesakes foreign and domestic devastation. Oh snap - trust in barneyfife border guards to stifle Y2K revelry!... but... I don't think he was "ours" - hey?

Be proud of all your marching and protesting...oh wait....I'll bet you didn't even do that much.

Cry with me: "The invasion of Iraq was Illegal!" (sobbing)....or better yet from other weenies hoping to hedge their bets: "The US started an unjust war!

Even in death we will encourage you to bury us face down...to kiss our ass.

NOW you like an old man are repeating yourself - you used this analogy to describe Richard Cheney a while back..Have you nothing new to say? Have you not been thinking and developing? Are you institutionalized to the point of being fool hardy ? I tolerated you for a long time and looked upon you as a friend ..now I see you are not capable of progressing and learning from your mistakes...do you think that the billions you have to spend on security comes without cost or consequence? You would not have a terrorist problem if you were not also terrible...time for a change and not that Obama crap of some black sellout helping some rich white parasites stick it up your ass one more time - stand up and be a man!

NOW you like an old man are repeating yourself - you used this analogy to describe Richard Cheney a while back..Have you nothing new to say? Have you not been thinking and developing? Are you institutionalized to the point of being fool hardy ? I tolerated you for a long time and looked upon you as a friend

Nope....I Yam What I Yam.

..now I see you are not capable of progressing and learning from your mistakes...do you think that the billions you have to spend on security comes without cost or consequence? You would not have a terrorist problem if you were not also terrible...time for a change and not that Obama crap of some black sellout helping some rich white parasites stick it up your ass one more time - stand up and be a man!

Frankly, it is more interesting than bitching all the time about French or English. That boring shit would make me shoot myself in the head.

Nope....I Yam What I Yam.

Frankly, it is more interesting than bitching all the time about French or English. That boring shit would make me shoot myself in the head.

BC - In the core of you and all of grass roots AMERICA is great love and compassion - and civility - problem is - you should listen to what is on the coin - the fail safe - the reminder "in God we trust" - that was put there for a reason that money is NOT the object and purpose of life - the founding fathers had it figured out - maybe it is time to return to a constitutional government and get rid of the creeps that call the document a living and evolving pieced of material _ It is not...it is in black and white - some things are good for you and other things are not.

Going to step out of this silly virtual world and go press some flesh - there is no power in the internet..the real world - face to face - eye to eye - that's what it is about - no one pays attention to what you say here - there are billions of insect like people typing away and the net dis-empowers all of them...time to live a real existance and effect real positive change...see you later ----and remember - I do love America...."I do not love him because he is good, but because he is my little child"

BC - In the core of you and all of grass roots AMERICA is great love and compassion - and civility - problem is - you should listen to what is on the coin - the fail safe - the reminder "in God we trust" - that was put there for a reason that money is NOT the object and purpose of life - the founding fathers had it figured out - maybe it is time to return to a constitutional government and get rid of the creeps that call the document a living and evolving pieced of material _ It is not...it is in black and white - some things are good for you and other things are not.

Dude..."In God we Trust" did not appear on US money until the 1860's....during the CIVIL WAR!

What part of America and wars do you not understand? The founding fathers first order of business was to kick your monarchy squarely in the ass. "Loyalists" fled to Canada. Don't come back! ;)

yes, take pride in your countries self-serving fabrication and illegal invasion of the sovereign country of Iraq. Be all you can be - hooah!

There was no illegal invasion of Iraq. Only a complete and utter moron would suggest the Iraq invasion was illegal, when their litany of sanction violations, as well as cease-fire violations is observed.

And the only fabrication of anything continues to be so-called global warming. Thankfully Climategate has changed the minds of the majority of the public, and opened their eyes to the fraud that was perpetrated by Algore and his ilk.

There was no illegal invasion of Iraq. Only a complete and utter moron would suggest the Iraq invasion was illegal, when their litany of sanction violations, as well as cease-fire violations is observed.

And the only fabrication of anything continues to be so-called global warming. Thankfully Climategate has changed the minds of the majority of the public, and opened their eyes to the fraud that was perpetrated by Algore and his ilk.

just a little testy, hey lil buddy... no need to clutter another thread with your climate change related bullshit... hey, you know this - the investigative British House Of Commons Science Committee has exonerated CRU and Phil Jones. Your Hackergate fluff remains but a fraud that now only resonates within the denialsphere. Why are ignoring that exoneration? Hee Haw!

let's play a little game Shady... after we ignore the self-serving American legislation used to grant their own dispensation, let's have you bring forward the foundation of legality behind the invasion of Iraq. Hint: use the MLW search function :lol:

...let's play a little game Shady... after we ignore the self-serving American legislation used to grant their own dispensation, let's have you bring forward the foundation of legality behind the invasion of Iraq. Hint: use the MLW search function :lol:

But Shady has already won this snit....Iraq is a done deal while you still keep playing with your legal nuts over "climate change".

Advantage Shady.....

you and Shady deserve each other. Uhhh... care to qualify that "done deal", hey buddy?

OK...I will spell it out nice and slow just for you.

The "world" said that the US and UK cannot invade Iraq.

...Iraq was promptly invaded anyway..."waldos" be damned....Saddam was found in a spider hole...and the Iraqis hanged him.

Iraq is now an occupied nation and the USA has one more trophy for the collection case (with Germany, Japan, and Korea).

Any questions?

after we ignore the self-serving American legislation used to grant their own dispensation, let's have you bring forward the foundation of legality behind the invasion of Iraq.

I'm not referring to any American legislation. I'm referring to international laws regarding cease-fires and sanctions, and United Nations resolutions. You remember the United Nations right? It's the institution you like to source for your fraudulent global warming scam.

let's play a little game Shady... after we ignore the self-serving American legislation used to grant their own dispensation, let's have you bring forward the foundation of legality behind the invasion of Iraq. Hint: use the MLW search function :lol:
I'm not referring to any American legislation. I'm referring to international laws regarding cease-fires and sanctions, and United Nations resolutions. You remember the United Nations right? It's the institution you like to source for your fraudulent global warming scam.

you simpleton... I even gave you a suggestion to use MLW search... it's a pretty good, albeit long, read, but this would appear to be the salient summary point MLW post where both Dancer and the Bush toady peeled away from their attempts to legitimize the legality of the Iraq war based upon UN resolutions. But hey now, the fix was in regardless (see the Downing Street Memo – July 2002, or the Bush – Blair Memo – January 2003... you betcha!). Thanks for playing :lol:

only because it brings such a fervent response from the Bush toady, I'll take liberty and (again) post reference to your desired go-to Shady... the UN.

As for the real lack of legitimacy to the 2003 invasion of Iraq, then Secretary-General of the UN, Kofi Annan was very precise when he stated the 2003 invasion of Iraq lacked the authority of any of the Chapter 7 articles (39, 41, 42, 51) within the UN Charter… and stated, accordingly, that the 2003 invasion of Iraq was illegal.

OK...I will spell it out nice and slow just for you.

The "world" said that the US and UK cannot invade Iraq.

...Iraq was promptly invaded anyway..."waldos" be damned....Saddam was found in a spider hole...and the Iraqis hanged him.

Iraq is now an occupied nation and the USA has one more trophy for the collection case (with Germany, Japan, and Korea).

Any questions?

nope... none are required. You've said it all. Oh... wait... in your view, will there ever be a tipping point where you're not prepared to flaunt your rogue nation status?

you simpleton... I even gave you a suggestion to use MLW search

Why do I need to use MLW search? I don't have to query a forum to know that firing on planes patrolling a no-fly zone is a direct violation of a cease-fire. And I don't have to query a forum to know that Iraq was in direct violation of its sanctions either.

You speak of the invasion being "illegal." Illegal to what? Illegal to whom? And if you're going to quote some international law, then why haven't you applied those same international laws to Iraq in the first place? You know, the international laws they were breaking for close to a decade. I'll tell you why. Because you're a hypocrite. In your world, only freedom-loving democracies have to abide such laws. While serial killing dictators are allowed to skirt the law. It's pretty pathetic. But it definitely sheds light onto your AGW religious devotion. I'm guessing that deep down inside you admire the power and control the dictators you coddle. Am I right? :lol:

Russia Warned U.S. About Iraq, Putin Says

After Sept. 11, 2001, and before the start of the military operation in Iraq, the Russian special services, the intelligence service, received information that officials from [saddam Hussein]'s regime were preparing terrorist attacks in the United States and outside it against the U.S. military and other interests,"

Link

Even Russia, who was against the invasion of Iraq, had significant intelligence regarding Saddam Hussein's intentions and behavior.

Even Russia, who was against the invasion of Iraq, had significant intelligence regarding Saddam Hussein's intentions and behavior.

Horse hockey. Even Cheney admits there is no link between Iraq and 9-11. Bush publicly said this as well. Your credibility in these matters is highly questionable.

"I do not believe and have never seen any evidence to confirm that (Saddam) was involved in 9/11. We had that reporting for a while, (but) eventually it turned out not to be true," Cheney said."

Cheney says Saddam 911 link not found

Horse hockey. Even Cheney admits there is no link between Iraq and 9-11. Bush publicly said this as well. Your credibility in these matters is highly questionable.

"I do not believe and have never seen any evidence to confirm that (Saddam) was involved in 9/11. We had that reporting for a while, (but) eventually it turned out not to be true," Cheney said."

Cheney says Saddam 911 link not found

I didn't say there was a link. The reference I posted didn't say there was a link. I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Well done. Thanks for reminding us what really happened. Some say that when it comes to the truth, Shady has blinders on. But in fact he has great vision... revision

yes, revisionists abound. While Shady's brand is one of ignorance, others purposely revise to balance their own guilt and/or blind allegiances... after all, the Bush legacy won't do well with actual facts.

it's quite telling that even after Shady is given a veritable roadmap on how UN resolutions won't bring him his, as he stated, "UN resolution based legality" for the U.S. Iraq invasion, he then has the temerity to bring forward suggestions that Iraq had designs on 'exporting terrorism'. For all the blatant fake/fabricated attempts BushCo leveraged to justify the Iraq invasion, even the U.S. didn't trot that one out... or if they tried, it certainly didn't stick.

Why do I need to use MLW search? I don't have to query a forum to know that firing on planes patrolling a no-fly zone is a direct violation of a cease-fire. And I don't have to query a forum to know that Iraq was in direct violation of its sanctions either.

You speak of the invasion being "illegal." Illegal to what? Illegal to whom? And if you're going to quote some international law, then why haven't you applied those same international laws to Iraq in the first place? You know, the international laws they were breaking for close to a decade. I'll tell you why. Because you're a hypocrite. In your world, only freedom-loving democracies have to abide such laws. While serial killing dictators are allowed to skirt the law. It's pretty pathetic. But it definitely sheds light onto your AGW religious devotion. I'm guessing that deep down inside you admire the power and control the dictators you coddle. Am I right? :lol:

Bump! :lol:

....it's quite telling that even after Shady is given a veritable roadmap on how UN resolutions won't bring him his, as he stated, "UN resolution based legality" for the U.S. Iraq invasion, he then has the temerity to bring forward suggestions that Iraq had designs on 'exporting terrorism'. For all the blatant fake/fabricated attempts BushCo leveraged to justify the Iraq invasion, even the U.S. didn't trot that one out... or if they tried, it certainly didn't stick.

And yet...Shady's position prevails because by your own reasoning, no "legal" ramifications have been forthcoming for the "illegal" invasion. No UNSC resolutions, no General Assembly opposition....nuthin'. Indeed, more attention was spent by nations (like Canada) in getting lucrative post invasion service contracts and a piece of the huge US spending pie. PM Martin begged President Bush not to be excluded like the French and Germans. LOL!

In fact, what we do have is a complicit UN that not only sanctioned the occupation and occupiers, but blessed the very process for establishing a new government.