Are you free in Canada?

bjre

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's just the tip of the iceberg. Canada also makes a sport of dwarf tossing. It's perfectly legal despite the efforts of one Ontario politician to criminalize it:

http://www.ontla.on.ca/house-proceedings/t...025.htm#PARA511

Norm, the problem is it's getting really hard to find regulation dwarfs.

Now kittens, on the other hand, you can find in plentiful numbers outside any Chinese restaurant.

bjre,

I believe who want to push the legislation should give these two numbers first and compare them first to see which should have priority.

What makes you think they haven't analyzed these situations ? And furthermore, do they have to wait until a death has happened before acting ? I would expect them to emphasize prevention and protection.

bjre,

What makes you think they haven't analyzed these situations ? And furthermore, do they have to wait until a death has happened before acting ? I would expect them to emphasize prevention and protection.

Do you know if there is any Canadian dead from natural product, Do you mind show me the the case.

If no one, why you don't worry you can be dead on street due to traffic accident, so it is better to make a law to ban anyone walking or driving in the street because that is much more dangerous than natural products.

While in the cases CAS involved, there are more than 90 kids dead each year only in Ontario include lots of suicides. This number does not include the number of suicide of their parents who suffered huge physiological sadness after they lost their kids. It is obviously, those parents lost their basic human right in Canada. Just like those thousands of Canadian parents whose kids dead in residential schools, far much more be abused there. And no one is able to use normal abduction law to sue the CAS and police involved in that.

It is obvious the only goal of C51 is to take away from people the freedom and the right to obtain cheap alternative health solution so that big medical firm can dominate market to control medicine price to take huge money from ordinary people.

There are so many issues make Canada a dangerous and poor human right situation place, the law makers don't care, even don't allow anyone include an Ombudsman to investigate the poor situation for so many years, does the government care about human right in Canada, NO, nowhere in any place of the world they care, They care about only money. Human right is not for people, when politicians try to use the terminology, it has to be some interest behind that. That's it.

bjre,

Do you know if there is any Canadian dead from natural product, Do you mind show me the the case.

If no one, why you don't worry you can be dead on street due to traffic accident, so it is better to make a law to ban anyone walking or driving in the street because that is much more dangerous than natural products.

Relative danger is not the matter here. Overall safety is the matter.

While in the cases CAS involved, there are more than 90 kids dead each year only in Ontario include lots of suicides. This number does not include the number of suicide of their parents who suffered huge physiological sadness after they lost their kids. It is obviously, those parents lost their basic human right in Canada. Just like those thousands of Canadian parents whose kids dead in residential schools, far much more be abused there. And no one is able to use normal abduction law to sue the CAS and police involved in that.

Again, you need to look at the big picture. I don't think CAS has an agenda to cause harm.

It is obvious the only goal of C51 is to take away from people the freedom and the right to obtain cheap alternative health solution so that big medical firm can dominate market to control medicine price to take huge money from ordinary people.

There are so many issues make Canada a dangerous and poor human right situation place, the law makers don't care, even don't allow anyone include an Ombudsman to investigate the poor situation for so many years, does the government care about human right in Canada, NO, nowhere in any place of the world they care, They care about only money. Human right is not for people, when politicians try to use the terminology, it has to be some interest behind that. That's it.

You really are unable to look at the big picture, and consider all sides of the argument. You don't seem to be good at doing that.

I suggest that you take one case and focus on that - why not start a new thread on C51 ?

So, that is the reason, if a 16 year old kids unable to show an ID card, he would be arrested.

That makes me remember a Hollywood movie (I can not remember the name) talk about Nazi arrest people in street who have no ID card.

A school is not a street. It's private property, and unless you're a student, staff, or invited guest, you're trespassing.

Anything else you need cleared up?

-k

I found someone whose opinion can support my understandings:

[ Quote ]

The following is by Bob Chapman in his article Current Volatility Hints At Next Crash posted October 25, 2008.

I couldn't have said it better myself!

"Never underestimate the diabolical ingenuity of the Illuminati. They have been perfecting their techniques for a millennium. They plan decades in advance, and conduct test runs to see how people and markets will react to different types of stresses and manipulations. They see to it that any legislation necessary to achieve their evil objectives is adopted far in advance of the implementation of their criminal schemes to inflict constant and continual fraud on the sucker-dupe sheople."

"They handpick politicians who can be bribed or who are compromised and then see to their election, thus ensuring that any such legislation is passed by their puppets in government. They act as our "shadow government," pulling the strings of our official marionettes so as to legalize and legitimize their foul acts before carrying out what would otherwise be deemed maleficent acts of criminality, thus ensuring the successful completion of their various shell games and Ponzi schemes. And if they are unable to pass legislation which would legitimize any part of their intended criminal actions, they needn't worry in any case, because they have the regulators and courts in their back pockets."

"All their efforts are funded by the profits and plunder which they have raped, pillaged and extorted from the people of the world over many centuries of criminal activity, which nefarious dealings include such things as wars for profit, incitement of civil wars and race wars, genocide, murders for profit, gun-running, illicit drug trade, extortion, protection rackets, slavery, prostitution, illegal monopolies and every imaginable fraud and deceitful scheme ever conceived by men, with European, debt-based, fractional reserve banking being the lynchpin of the heinous system they have devised to achieve the total financial impoverishment and abject enslavement of the sheople."

"The Illuminati own our President and his Cabinet, both Houses of Congress, the judiciary and the media, large portions of state and local governments, as well as the CEO's and directors of most transnational conglomerates and Wall Street banks and financial institutions. The same is true for all major nations that are a part of Western Civilization, and many nations outside the West are being bent to their will in a variety of ways by utilizing such things as the United Nations, the IMF, the BIS, the WTO and the World Bank to extort what they want from these nations and to plunder their resources." Read the full article here. http://stopthenorthamericanunion.com/Volatility.html Hold on to your socks!

[ /Quote ]

The understanding of this in my posts are here:

It seems that democracy in Canada is a basically a lie.

The law makers are basically representatives of interest groups.

They want laws like C-51 to take away your right to natural health products in Canada.

So that medicine industry and hospital system can earn more from tax payers.

They don't care much about ordinary people's heath condition.

…

Everything is through laws. By making more and more such kind of laws, you will find yourself have less and less freedoms.

The huge interest groups control media to fool people so that they can ensure the representative of large interest group can stay in the hall.

They want freedom too, they want the freedom to make laws in the whole world to ensure them earn money. In western country, they have already own this ability, if any other country don't let them do this, let their representatives stay in their congress, then the country will not be called as a democracy, and the people there should be defined as no human right. And they country will be assaulted by employed "human right fighters" and reporters "without borders" And perhaps war will be launched there to "make peace".

This is the nature of western style of modern "democracy". The understanding that come from real experience of living in Canada.

It is same no matter in Canada or in the world. The powerful industry groups have their representatives to make international game rules to decide how to cut the cake of the wealth in the world. Just like what they do in Canada such as take money from tax payers and give to CAS. In the world they do this by banking rules, treading rules, price rules, and they have something like police, court system in Canada, those are human right organizations, army, so that if any country don't agree with them they can "make peace" by killing people there. Something more than CAS did in Canada. Just like when European came to North america, most native people were killed:

http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761570...th_America.html

In Canada, they use law and taser and pepper spray to its own people, in the world, they use rules and army to other nations.

I found someone whose opinion can support my understandings:

[ Quote ]

The following is by Bob Chapman in his article Current Volatility Hints At Next Crash posted October 25, 2008.

I couldn't have said it better myself!

"Never underestimate the diabolical ingenuity of the Illuminati.

Or the devious inscrutibility of Titanical the Archon from the Planet Malphobios...

bjre,

They want laws like C-51 to take away your right to natural health products in Canada.

You already started a topic on C51, and it seems to have died at the point where some of us pointed out that you're generally against inspections, i.e. that you would rather allow businesses to operate without inspections, and accept the attendant risks than impose upon them and restrict their rights.

That's a value that you hold (freedom over safety) and you're entitled to it, but it's deceptive to paint this as a general infringement of rights. C51 is only a continuation of a set of laws governing safety, which have been developed over long periods of time and are generally acceptable to Canadians.

Or the devious inscrutibility of Titanical the Archon from the Planet Malphobios...

Now that BJRE has provided us with factual and indisputable proof that our "democracy" is just a sham perpetuated by the Illuminati, I don't think it's fair to make fun of him anymore.

We should be kind to BJRE, because he probably only has a few hours left among us. Now that he has exposed this shocking truth, they're going to make him disappear.

-k

Now that BJRE has provided us with factual and indisputable proof that our "democracy" is just a sham perpetuated by the Illuminati, I don't think it's fair to make fun of him anymore.

We should be kind to BJRE, because he probably only has a few hours left among us. Now that he has exposed this shocking truth, they're going to make him disappear.

-k

rofl, they are not so stupid to remove such an unimportant small guy. :-)

rofl, they are not so stupid to remove such an unimportant small guy.

They are when your aluminum hat is so large that it interfers with recieving TV signals, and blocks out Hockey night in Canada.....

But if your so upset at our culture and our country why stay, why not just pack up and move back to China...I mean if it's cash thats holding you back i'm sure we can start a return Bjre to china fund raiser....in fact i got 10 dollars here not doing anything....

In the interest of full disclosure I must let you know I am a 13th degree 4th level Illuminatum(singular of illuminati) and I have a Red Ryder plasitic decoder ring to prove it

12, 3, 22, 14, 14, 5! :lol:

Or as we jest at our ultra secret conclave

25, 2, 15, 6 :lol:

• 7 months later...

So, that is the reason, if a 16 year old kids unable to show an ID card, he would be arrested.

That makes me remember a Hollywood movie (I can not remember the name) talk about Nazi arrest people in street who have no ID card.

A school is not a street. It's private property, and unless you're a student, staff, or invited guest, you're trespassing.

Anything else you need cleared up?

-k

We have a real street story in Toronto now:

Holy shit, it's true....i should have got myself a tin foil hat while they where on sale....hey SB you don't have a spare do you....

I guess you forgot about "with out a cause" unlawful gatherings" is cause,....Due process, i believe most of them where release after 24 hours....last time i checked that was due process....And while the whole mess had some flaws , i think the police deserve a pat on the back....and i think we should be concentrating on this black hatters or shit disturbers and place the blame where it should go...instead of some " twilight theory"...

Perhaps both of you guys should get a bigger tin foil hat, because the ones you have on now are way to tight...

Holy shit, it's true....i should have got myself a tin foil hat while they where on sale....hey SB you don't have a spare do you....

I guess you forgot about "with out a cause" unlawful gatherings" is cause,....Due process, i believe most of them where release after 24 hours....last time i checked that was due process....And while the whole mess had some flaws , i think the police deserve a pat on the back....and i think we should be concentrating on this black hatters or shit disturbers and place the blame where it should go...instead of some " twilight theory"...

Perhaps both of you guys should get a bigger tin foil hat, because the ones you have on now are way to tight...

I think the cops did as good as they could. I only wish we'd change the rules to allow them to open fire on anarchists smashing windows. A few bloodsoaked corpses and you'd soon those cowardly goons finding some other place to go.

I think the cops did as good as they could. I only wish we'd change the rules to allow them to open fire on anarchists smashing windows. A few bloodsoaked corpses and you'd soon those cowardly goons finding some other place to go.

Or packing their own heat. Escalation is a dangerous game.

Or packing their own heat. Escalation is a dangerous game.

I have little sympathy for this argument. If they start packing heat, give the cops bigger heat. The sensible protestors will stay out of the way, and the anarchists will end up in even smaller pieces. Do we really want the Black Bloc types around anyways?

I have little sympathy for this argument. If they start packing heat, give the cops bigger heat. The sensible protestors will stay out of the way, and the anarchists will end up in even smaller pieces. Do we really want the Black Bloc types around anyways?

Not really. But to pay the cost of getting rid of them in the liberties we enjoy is too high a price.