Are you free in Canada?

bjre

Your talking about Mao is lie.

Mao didn't really exist?

Europeans killed 100 million aboriginals in Americas.

They would have to kill all, and borrow three time that many to kill :)

Who feeds you that BS?

Plus in Canada thousands kids killed in residential schools.

Baloney. Most are killed by their own drunk parents - TODAY.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mao didn't really exist?

Mao drove away all the foreign robbers, those robbers had killed countless Chinese when they invade China, they won't stop their robbery because of their nature. Mao made his best effort to make Chinese living better life, but he don't care about his own life, only this, no western politician can do like him. CIA keep make up lies about him. How ugly about this. West politicians keep tell those lies only try to change the focus from western robbers kills 100s of millions of people world-wide include the 100 killed in Americas

I have the right. I escaped the Marxist shit.

I am not a Marxist expert, and I don't know your situation.

But according to the part of Marxism I know, it revealed Western problem.

For example, Marx's economics theory shows how capitalist try to take more from the wealth workers created:

The ratio between the wages [the value of the labour(-power)] and the surplus value—or, alternatively speaking, the ratio between the necessary and surplus labour time—Marx called the rate of surplus value.

s′ = s / V = st / lt Where: s′ is the rate of surplus value

s is the surplus value;

V is the variable capital (the wages);

st is the surplus labour time;

nt is the necessary labour time;

Marx held that the rate of surplus-value is determined by struggle between the working class and the capitalist class. The workers attempt to increase necessary labour time (by demanding higher wages) and/or decrease surplus labour time. Two of their main weapons are trade union activity and getting legislation passed to limit the length of the working day. The capitalists attempt to do the opposite, their main lever being the fact that a worker will starve if the capitalists refuse to hire him. Marx presents considerable amounts of data in Capital (e.g. Volume I, Chap's X, XV) on wages and working conditions in England up to the late 1860s, and on the struggle via the Factory Acts to achieve legislated limits on the length of the working day for women and children. (Ca. 1833: limited to 12 hours for children, eight hours for those under 13; 1844: 12 hours for women, 6½ or seven hours for children; 1848: 10 hours for women and young persons.) These applied at first only to parts of the textile industry; between 1845 and 1863 several other industries, notably baking, were brought under the purview of these acts.[6]

But he has the limitation because he lives nearly 200 years ago. If he see today's robbery by bank, financial market, the amount that capitalist can robber at that time is too tiny compare to today's robbery.

If you lived in a country that you feel sad, maybe it is not because of the Marxism itself. No matter what kind of -ist some people are, and what -ism they try to use, if they thinks only about themselves, and do harm on others on purpose, those are evils, there are many such evils in currently western politicians. Those politicians makes Canada human right situation poor and freedom becomes a lie so that many sadness talking in this thread and other threads happened here. Such sadness can happen to you before the situation be changed.

Your sadness in another country can not prove the sadness in this country is correct.

You met a evil in another country can not prove the evils in this country is better.

Edited by bjre

Mao drove away all the foreign robbers, those robbers had killed countless Chinese when they invade China... Mao made his best effort to make Chinese living better life

He made life in China better by driving out foreign robbers who had killed countless Chinese people and then proceeding to kill countless Chinese people himself? If you say so...

But according to the part of Marxism I know, it revealed Western problem.

Did you ever start thinking why people are escaping to the "western problem", not away from it?

For example, Marx's economics theory shows how capitalist try to take more from the wealth workers created

Why do you think Maxist theory doesn't work?

Who do you think create jobs for those workers, i.e. the wealth?

That's a temperate estimate.

True, some sources claim 80 million. China was so closed then that it's hard to calculate exact figure. But many people recall corpses floating down the Yellow River.

On smaller scale Chinese Marxists did the same in Tibet and replaced part of Tibet population with Chinese.

He made life in China better by driving out foreign robbers who had killed countless Chinese people and then proceeding to kill countless Chinese people himself? If you say so...

He killed more than 40 million people in peace time. More than Stalin, Hitler and Pol Pot.

Both of you just repeat lies cried by the evil western media original from CIA.

Enjoy your repeating repeating repeating repeating of the lies.

Your talking about Mao is lie. You love repeat the lies, it is ok.

Europeans killed 100 million aboriginals in Americas. -- I just repeat the truth whenever you repeat the lie and when I have time and happen to like to spend it.

Plus in Canada thousands kids killed in residential schools.

And if you keep on forget the subject, the topic is here:

Ottawa Police Beats Innocent Woman at Police Department

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/learned+rights+says+victim+stripped+Ottawa+police/3896315/story.html#ixzz16bcNb34F

Bonds, a theatrical makeup artist with no criminal record, was stopped by police in September 2008 while walking home from an after-hours party following a live musical performance downtown.

The police officers ran her name through the system. When nothing came up they told her to go home.

When
she asked why she had been stopped in the first place, police arrested her and took her to police headquarters
, where she was put in a jail cell where she remained topless and in soiled pants for three hours and 15 minutes before being given a jailhouse jumpsuit.

Have you ever tried to escape from Canada, in the dead of night - perhaps to Cuba? :D

Or maybe to North Korea? :D:D

There are people who want escape from Canada. Here is the example:

Canada’s leaders claim that Canada will always bo the truth north, strong and free.

However, many every day, hard working Canadians say otherwise.

Canada’s leaders claim that Canaadians have a great country that all Canadians believe in.

However, many everyday, hard working Canadians say otherwise.

Canada’s leaders claim to be doing all that they can to protect the earnings, savings and the opportunities of all Canadians.

However, many everyday, hard working Canadians say otherwise.

Here is the video:

I am ashamed to be a Canadian.

So much so, I don’t want anything to do with this country.

I am leaving this week, and hopefully, I won’t ever be back.

I think the system here, it’s an embarrassing.

I used to be really proud to be a Canadian (with crying voice), since I was raised to believe about justices, and human rights, and community…… but I’ve found out that it is so not true. … you have no rights, and your rights you try to exercise, they squash you right from the start, … and you pretty much know that the decisions that have been made are because the fact that you try to exercise your right, Canada is supposed to be known worldwide for all the work we do for human rights, yet we don’t have any here. I am truly ashamed to be a Canadian, … I was born and raised in Canada, I have what I thought Canadian values, I am leaving this country now, and I feel that I have to, just in order to retain my basic human rights…

Ottawa Police Beats Innocent Woman at Police Department

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/learned+rights+says+victim+stripped+Ottawa+police/3896315/story.html#ixzz16bcNb34F

Bonds, a theatrical makeup artist with no criminal record, was stopped by police in September 2008 while walking home from an after-hours party following a live musical performance downtown.

The police officers ran her name through the system. When nothing came up they told her to go home.

When
she asked why she had been stopped in the first place, police arrested her and took her to police headquarters
, where she was put in a jail cell where she remained topless and in soiled pants for three hours and 15 minutes before being given a jailhouse jumpsuit.

I thought the topic of the thread, which you started on October 23, is "Are you free in Canada? A 16year old student was arrented (sic) because he show his ID card too fast". You inserted Stacy Bonds into the discussion a month later. If the topic of Stacy Bonds is what you want to discuss more than your OP why didn't you start a thread on Stacy Bonds?

But the East German police are ready to shoot them, so they can't. Right?

In Canada, a murder can shoot you and survive with your tax dollars (if you pay tax), there is a shoot each day in Toronto in average.

Your sadness in another country can not prove the sadness in this country is correct.

You met a evil in another country can not prove the evils in this country is better.

Let me know if you want to escape, I'll tell you exactly how.

Enjoy it with your same kind who may often need it.

I thought the topic of the thread, which you started on October 23, is "Are you free in Canada? A 16year old student was arrented (sic) because he show his ID card too fast". You inserted Stacy Bonds into the discussion a month later. If the topic of Stacy Bonds is what you want to discuss more than your OP why didn't you start a thread on Stacy Bonds?

At least it talks about freedom in Canada instead of a place far away.

At least it talks about freedom in Canada instead of a place far away.

But why can't we talk about freedom in both places? You see, comparing Canada with other countries, like China, puts the freedom one has in Canada into proper perspective; something I think you try your best not to do.

[c/e]

Edited by g_bambino

But why can't we talk about freedom in both places? You see, comparing Canada with other countries, like China, puts the freedom one has in Canada into proper perspective; something I think you try your best not to do.

[c/e]

Because talking about freedom here is for more people to know the real human right situation here so that more people can realize there are things need to do to improve their life here.

Those talking about other countries are trying to deny that Canada has human right problem so that refuse anything need to do in this country.

You question can also ask for the forum itself, Ask them why need Canadian Politics, International Politics, Off-Topic Discussions.

Edited by bjre

Those talking about other countries are trying to deny that Canada has human right problem so that refuse anything need to do in this country.

No, those talking about other countries are illustrating that Canada doesn't have a human rights problem. A single example of some cops roughing up a woman who resisted arrest does not constitute proof that Canada is a vacuum of human rights and freedom. Comparing Canada to a state where those in government retain their position and power by enthusiastically encouraging police and military to regularly use clandestine arrests, extensive detentions without due legal process, and executions only serves to cement the point.

[sp]

Edited by g_bambino

No, those talking about other countries are illustrating that Canada doesn't have a human rights problem. A single example of some cops roughing up a woman who resisted arrest does not constitute proof that Canada is a vacuum of human rights and freedom. Comparing Canada to a state where those in government retain their position and power by enthusiastically encouraging police and military to regularly use clandestine arrests, extensive detentions without due legal process, and executions only serves to cement the point.

[sp]

Pretty much...

But let this Fascist nationalist keep making a fool of himself...

[sp]

That is your real purpose. Try to hide the evilness in Canada. So that thousands kids died in Residential Schools may repeat under this system. If you just think of yourself, ignore the life of the people in your same country, ignore the future life of your kids, that is OK, I am not sure if this is just your culture. If it is, it is just evil. So your talking here is nothing but purely hypocritical.

That is your real purpose. Try to hide the evilness in Canada. So that thousands kids died in Residential Schools may repeat under this system. If you just think of yourself, ignore the life of the people in your same country, ignore the future life of your kids, that is OK, I am not sure if this is just your culture. If it is, it is just evil. So your talking here is nothing but purely hypocritical.

Our government has apologized for this and has tried to make reperations...

Has the Crypto Fascist regime in Bejing apologized for the massacre at Tiannemen Square yet?

Edited by Jack Weber