The Democrats Are In HUGE Trouble

....You are right progressives and Union members are getting tired of Health Care not going through. Don't worry when the Dem's push it through in the fall those people will come back, might interest you to know as Dems fall in the polls recently Republicans have also fallen.

That's because there will be an incumbent backlash in 2010 regardless of what happens on health care "reform". The US Congress is presently held in very low regard.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's because there will be an incumbent backlash in 2010 regardless of what happens on health care "reform". The US Congress is presently held in very low regard.

No the Republicans are are held in low regard Congressional Dems poll around 45% while republicans poll around 12%. Health care is going through and I think the Republicans still have some way to fall.

No the Republicans are are held in low regard Congressional Dems poll around 45% while republicans poll around 12%. Health care is going through and I think the Republicans still have some way to fall.

Sure they are...like magic you have managed to parse the approval ratings of Congress....LOL! :lol:

Which Dems do you mean? NDP?

And as we have seen time and time again Shady's calling elections way toooooooo soon for the republicans the NJ governor race is now neck and neck.

So what. One poll shows a tighter race. Other polls don't. Plus, I've never heard of the Neighborhood Research survey firm. It almost sounds made up. In any event, it still doesn't discount the fact, that in a very blue state, the Republican leads by several points.

Shady is one of those people who get all excited when Stephen Harper's numbers go all the way up to 37%. That same number sends a chill across Canadians and the next poll Harper's back down to 34%.

And just days from Harper talking majority

The Tories are talking majority government for them in the next election to the people they are talking to over the summer. Yes, again they are saying they don't want an election but they are preparing for one. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politi...article1258188/

this again:

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/article/685820

and so with the Republican, Shady will again be disappointed.

Add Massachusetts to the list of blue states looking red.

Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick has an even longer way to go now if he wants to win a second term next year.

A new Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Massachusetts voters shows the Democratic incumbent trailing potential Republican challenger Christy Mihos 40% to 35%. Eleven percent (11%) like some other candidate, and 15% are not sure.

Rasmussen

And as we have seen time and time again Shady's calling elections way toooooooo soon for the republicans the NJ governor race is now neck and neck.

I dunno, have you seen Obama's numbers lately? The Dems know better than you that things are pretty serious for them unless the stimulus causes the American economy to suddenly do an about face, which is next to impossible. All they can crow about is that the rate of decent has declined.

And with Obama ensuring that only 11%(may be slightly more now) of the $780 billion gets spent in 2009, he has also ensured that the recession will linger longer than it might have. Any way you slice it, it doesn't look good for the Dems.

Add Massachusetts to the list of blue states looking red.

Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick has an even longer way to go now if he wants to win a second term next year.

A new Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Massachusetts voters shows the Democratic incumbent trailing potential Republican challenger Christy Mihos 40% to 35%. Eleven percent (11%) like some other candidate, and 15% are not sure.

Rasmussen

other than those on the far right... few give Rasmussen polling any serious cred

another link for ya Shady - you're welcome

MA-Gov: Rasmussen looks at the Massachusetts Governor's race, and finds I-turned-R Christy Mihos leading incumbent Dem Deval Patrick 40-35, up from a 41-40 lead in June. Patrick leads Republican Charlie Baker 40-39. The utility of this poll is close to zero, though, seeing as how it leaves out likely D-turned-I candidate Tim Cahill, whom polls have found either absorbing enough anti-Patrick votes to let Patrick squeak through, or else winning outright.

I dunno, have you seen Obama's numbers lately? The Dems know better than you that things are pretty serious for them unless the stimulus causes the American economy to suddenly do an about face, which is next to impossible. All they can crow about is that the rate of decent has declined.

And with Obama ensuring that only 11%(may be slightly more now) of the $780 billion gets spent in 2009, he has also ensured that the recession will linger longer than it might have. Any way you slice it, it doesn't look good for the Dems.

Obama's numbers have weakened as polling has shown on the backs of progressives who are tired of him dicking around with republicans. They will come back once this health care bill gets rammed through.

Don't worry Shady will continue to call races 6 months to a year out for Republicans his crystal ball is really helpful here.

Nope. I'm just illustrating the trend that exists, and the mood of voters at the current time. It could get better for Dems, or it could get worse.

Add New York to the list as well. Governor Paterson is a complete disaster, and it looks like Giuliani is considering a run for office. Paterson will probably be pushed aside by the Dems, because he'd lose in a landslide.

OK will get right on Adding a state with out any polls or anyone running Shady. HAHAHAHAHA

Good conclusion. Wait no it really isn't. You might remember Bush's approval rating when betting Kerry was 42%.

So, for you, 32 = 42? Sounds good. How about I give you 32 dollars and you give me 42 dollars back, since they're the same to you. :lol:

And how about we make that exchange several hundred times?

So, for you, 32 = 42? Sounds good. How about I give you 32 dollars and you give me 42 dollars back, since they're the same to you. :lol:

And how about we make that exchange several hundred times?

Not what I was saying Approval numbers do not equal what happens in an election Shady. Carter had a 28% approval rating and still got 42% of the vote Shady.