The Democrats Are In HUGE Trouble

Virginia Governor - Republican up 15 points <-- blue state

New Jersey Governor - Republican up 11 points <-- blue state

Illinois Senate - Republican up 3 points <-- blue state

Connecticut Senate - Republican up 9 points <-- blue state

Delaware Senate - Republican up 21 points <-- blue state

Florida Senate - Republican up 22 points

And unbelievably, California Senate - Boxer is only up 4 points now! <-- blue state

RCP

And in the latest generic congressional ballot poll, Republicans lead Democrats by 5% points, the largest lead Republicans have had in many years.

And things look even better after the latest Gallup poll...

Conservatives Now Outnumber Liberals in All 50 States, Says Gallup Poll

Self-identified conservatives outnumber self-identified liberals in all 50 states of the union, according to the Gallup Poll.

At the same time, more Americans nationwide are saying this year that they are conservative than have made that claim in any of the last four years.

In 2009, 40% percent of respondents in Gallup surveys that have interviewed more than 160,000 Americans have said that they are either “conservative” (31%) or “very conservative” (9%). That is the highest percentage in any year since 2004.

Only 21% have told Gallup they are liberal, including 16% who say they are “liberal” and 5% who say they are “very liberal.”

CNS

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Shady a bunch of polls that mean nothing becuase the primaries aren't over in any of those Senate races. As for the governor races I wouldn't bring them up right now becuase Despite doing a piss poor job the Dem governor or NJ is coming back becuase the Republican Candidate pushed political prosecutions to bow down to Karl Rove. OUCH!!!!

I am also not sure when Virgina became a Blue state? But if you want to give it to the Dems it really makes your electoral collage look terrible, your plan is never to win the white house again?

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2009/08...e.php?ref=fpblg

Charlie Cook: Dem situation has 'slipped completely out of control'

Charlie Cook, one of the best political handicappers in the business, sent out a special update to Cook Political Report subscribers Thursday that should send shivers down Democratic spines.

Reviewing recent polling and the 2010 election landscape, Cook can envision a scenario in which Democratic House losses could exceed 20 seats.

Politico

Looks like it's even better than I thought. Hope n change!

Charlie Cook: Dem situation has 'slipped completely out of control'

Charlie Cook, one of the best political handicappers in the business, sent out a special update to Cook Political Report subscribers Thursday that should send shivers down Democratic spines.

Reviewing recent polling and the 2010 election landscape, Cook can envision a scenario in which Democratic House losses could exceed 20 seats.

Politico

yiminy! 20 seats!!! Uhhh... dang if that cuts the Dems House majority to 60+ :lol:

only the delusional partisans would attempt to carve out anything at this early stage - oh right, carry on Shady!

Shady, here's a handy map and analysis fer ya:

It is my view that if the health bill doesn't go through by this fall that it will be abandoned.

I doubt that any bipartisan bill is possible at this point. If the Democrats are to get it through, they will bulldoze it through and be done with it.

It is my view that if the health bill doesn't go through by this fall that it will be abandoned.

I doubt that any bipartisan bill is possible at this point. If the Democrats are to get it through, they will bulldoze it through and be done with it.

I think they've taken a completely wrong approach to the whole thing. They are just piling more layers of crap onto a system they already believe is broken. You can't fix a house with a rotten foundation by putting more stuff on the roof. Even if it goes through, I expect there will be very little practical change.

yiminy! 20 seats!!! Uhhh... dang if that cuts the Dems House majority to 60+ :lol:

only the delusional partisans would attempt to carve out anything at this early stage - oh right, carry on Shady!

Shady, here's a handy map and analysis fer ya:

Shady is one of those people who get all excited when Stephen Harper's numbers go all the way up to 37%. That same number sends a chill across Canadians and the next poll Harper's back down to 34%.

Add Harry Reid to the list of troubled Dems. I remember mentioning this a few months ago, only to have people claim it was a stretch. Well, I'm ready for your apologies. :lol:

Polls show potential GOP challengers would beat Harry Reid

It's the highest stakes ever for a Nevada election, and former boxer Sen. Harry Reid is on the ropes early. Either Republican Danny Tarkanian or Sue Lowden would knock out Reid in a general election, according to a recent poll of Nevada voters.

Link

You're quite right. Anyone else see George St. Pierre destroy BJ Penn a few months ago? Wow!

Don't tell anyone that I dispise free for all bash the guy to death when he is out cold ultimate fighting - BUT - I just could not help my self - yep I watched it...I also watch that one with Rampage Jackson - I was hoping the white guy would beat up the black guy - but then I felt sorry for the black guy who looked scrared - the black guy did beat the crap out of the white guy ------------------I like the black on white thing - seeing that I am white - and black on the inside------does this admission make me a bad person.. :rolleyes: ?

Oh my!

Conyers looks vulnerable in 2010 reelection poll

House Judiciary Committee Chairman John Conyers (D-Mich.) could face a tough reelection race in 2010, according to a new, independent poll released this weekend.

40 percent of Conyers's constituents said he deserved reelection, according to a poll conducted earlier this month by the Lansing, Mich.-based Deno Noor Polling, in conjunction with the Rossman Group and Perricone Group.

44 percent of Detroiters represented by Conyers said they would prefer to elect someone else. 15 percent were unsure or didn't know.

Link

When Conyers is in trouble in Detroit, you KNOW the Dems are in HUGE trouble.

Oh my!

Conyers looks vulnerable in 2010 reelection poll

House Judiciary Committee Chairman John Conyers (D-Mich.) could face a tough reelection race in 2010, according to a new, independent poll released this weekend.

40 percent of Conyers's constituents said he deserved reelection, according to a poll conducted earlier this month by the Lansing, Mich.-based Deno Noor Polling, in conjunction with the Rossman Group and Perricone Group.

44 percent of Detroiters represented by Conyers said they would prefer to elect someone else. 15 percent were unsure or didn't know.

Link

When Conyers is in trouble in Detroit, you KNOW the Dems are in HUGE trouble.

Wow great push poll. You could poll any Detroit politicians and you are going to get the people want someone else however getting to say they want a Republican after Bush destroyed their economy that is a different story Shady. Please keep up the push polls they are making me yawn.

You could poll any Detroit politicians

He's not a city employee.

after Bush destroyed their economy

Complete nonsense. Bush had nothing to do with the auto companies' incompetence.

How about Harry Reid? Is that a "push poll" too? :lol:

My feeling is if the health bill is not settled by sometime early in the fall, the Democrats will lose both Senate and House seats.

They will likely lose some in any event in the mid-terms.

Obama should have stuck to the economy in his first term.

He's not a city employee.

Complete nonsense. Bush had nothing to do with the auto companies' incompetence.

How about Harry Reid? Is that a "push poll" too? :lol:

Yes they are push poll's look at the question Shady. Don't worry Harry has more money in his war chest then anyone else and one has stepped up to run against him it will be a waste of money. This health care bill is going through, Republican pollsters have stopped asking "would you vote for a republican over so and so" and now are forces to ask "do you think someone else should be office", the Dems are shaping up ok. Keep pushing these things though Act Blue raised 500,000 for progressives last weekend with out an election, with out candidates becuase of silliness like this Shady. Keep up the good work.

Republican pollsters have stopped asking "would you vote for a republican over so and so" and now are forces to ask "do you think someone else should be office

This has nothing to do with Republican pollsters. It's a Mason-Dixon poll, which asks specifically about the candidates. So either you didn't read the poll, or you're lying. Take your pick.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is trailing a top Republican challenger by 11 points ahead of next year's election, according to a new poll.

The Mason-Dixon Polling and Research survey, reported Sunday in the Las Vegas Review-Journal, showed GOP candidate Danny Tarkanian leading Reid by 49 percent to 38 percent in Nevada.

the Dems are shaping up ok

Ah, the sky must be a neat colour in your world. :lol: However, let me translate your statement. "The Dems are shaping up ok" is the equivalent of "You're doing a heckuva job Brownie!" :lol:

This has nothing to do with Republican pollsters. It's a Mason-Dixon poll, which asks specifically about the candidates. So either you didn't read the poll, or you're lying. Take your pick.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is trailing a top Republican challenger by 11 points ahead of next year's election, according to a new poll.

The Mason-Dixon Polling and Research survey, reported Sunday in the Las Vegas Review-Journal, showed GOP candidate Danny Tarkanian leading Reid by 49 percent to 38 percent in Nevada.

Ah, the sky must be a neat colour in your world. :lol: However, let me translate your statement. "The Dems are shaping up ok" is the equivalent of "You're doing a heckuva job Brownie!" :lol:

There is no one challenging Harry Reid right now. So I will take my pick that you are misrepresenting a poll designed to get someone to step and run against him. How is that?

You are right progressives and Union members are getting tired of Health Care not going through. Don't worry when the Dem's push it through in the fall those people will come back, might interest you to know as Dems fall in the polls recently Republicans have also fallen.