Muslims Muslims Muslims

Hah! Unfortunately, one doesn't have to be from a backward culture to be childish, say unintelligent things, and be a whiny drama queen. We have plenty of those homegrown :(

As I said it many times before, when someone is a White Canadian and he does something wrong, it's because he's a bad person or has some issues. When it's a Muslim (or Black, Jews, Indians) it's because he's Muslim. Argus illustrates that point of view pretty easily.

Because I have a different opinion than the one he has and he knows I'm Muslim (on paper...), he accuses me to come from a Backward culture....Brilliant!

That's why I call you an ignorant Argus! My opinion could not have been thought by a White Canadian Christian (on paper)....of course not !

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it's a Muslim (or Black, Jews, Indians) it's because he's Muslim.

But these honor killings are all about being Muslim. That's the reason these particular women were killed. Specifically because they were Muslims, and because they weren't being "good" Muslims. And no, it doesn't necessarily apply to Black, Jews, or Indians, etc.

But these honor killings are all about being Muslim. That's the reason these particular women were killed. Specifically because they were Muslims, and because they weren't being "good" Muslims. And no, it doesn't necessarily apply to Black, Jews, or Indians, etc.

Maybe. But it's not Islam that tells you to kill your women if she cheats on you. That guy had a backward mentality that he learned I don't know where. I know plenty of people from Afghanistan and they are all against, and they are Muslims.

I was saying that because Argus told me that my opinions are from the fact that I'm Muslim (on paper, I never went to a Mosque in my life). That's why I was saying that.

By the way, plenty of White people (non Muslims) kill their wife each year, each week, but it's ok, they are not Muslims.

Okay, so you're a Muslim (or Jew...or Christian)

That don't impress me much

So you got the brain but have you got the touch

Don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright

But that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night

That don't impress me much

Shania_Bush 2009

Can you tell me why Mohammed is said to be a prophet; I have not found any prophecies in the Koran?

Good question - Christ never mand any predictions or prophecies either - it was always the ambitious upstarts that gained fame by being or attempting to be sooth sayers or truth sayers...Take John on Patmos..what the hell kind of prophetic poetry was that? There are warnings from visionaries - but no one can see the future - cos it does not exist - Your comment is the root and begining of the explanatory on how great men of vision have their thoughts high jacked and religions form - corruption through the lust for power and fame. Mohamid was a warrior - a merchant - much like Dick Cheney - He married a rich old lady and raised an army - Just your average man who wanted power - and now centuries later - his followers are part of the great utiltitariate.

Benny Muslims believe Allah, God, spoke directly to Mo thus the words of the Koran are Allah's words not Mos.

I really enjoy talking to God - He never talks back :lol: No man on earth has ever heard the voice of the all mighty - if they say they did - then they are either crazy or are liars..You can petition God in prayer - but don't expect to hear a voice - why would the limitless universe and beyond energy and matter HAVE or need a voice? - God is not a human being. Take a million people and ask them all to pray - to hear God's voice and only a few lunitics will get an audio feed... find in the Koran where Mohamid himself says - that he heard the actual voice of God ----talk the Christian Saul or Paul - he said he heard the voice of Jesus..come out of the sky - Pauls honesty has always been questionable.

a transmitter is not a prophet

Just a tool - and we are all tools--- idol worship is wrong..Just as in our form of Christianity - no man or woman is good enough to be a Christ - where as in reality Christ said we are all Christs...Christians also put forth the abuse that Mary was a virgin - and that all other human beings were unclean and filthy and bore children like pigs. Both of these transmitters where just as benny said - messengers (angels) of sorts. NOT spectors to be worshipped or bowed too. You can call a modern scientist a prophet - because though his learned mind he can predict the future - add heat to ice and in the future there will be water - we are all prophets then.

Scientists are not prophets but, for sure, they can force their way into the future.

"there are violent men who try to take heaven by force" Always liked that line. Made me think that there are men in heaven who attempt to control the place. Which hints that we might not be that far away from utopia..can you see it from where you sit benny? I can some days. It's attainable - but not through force - conversion by the sword does not work.

"there are violent men who try to take heaven by force" Always liked that line. Made me think that there are men in heaven who attempt to control the place. Which hints that we might not be that far away from utopia..can you see it from where you sit benny? I can some days. It's attainable - but not through force - conversion by the sword does not work.

Sure I can see it so much that I can tell you that conversion itself is a sword able to cut you loose of everything.

junk

His dad was an entertainer - and so was he for sometime - there is nothing wrong with a court jester - and remember the protocol..If he Queen or King puts the jester to death - they lose all respect for the monarch - the jester is an untouchable - B C _ you should try to get along with him _ I know he presents and represents everything you detest - but it is better to win him over even if it is just 10% _ take what you can get benny - and sharpen your diplomatic skills - don't be "I am the secretary of state" - that was not becoming for Hillary. Contention between males and females is not productive - nor is partizanship in politics..control both hands..and be whole - and lead....and when you are there - remember me. I might need a cool glass of water.

His dad was an entertainer - and so was he for sometime - there is nothing wrong with a court jester - and remember the protocol..If he Queen or King puts the jester to death - they lose all respect for the monarch - the jester is an untouchable - B C _ you should try to get along with him _ I know he presents and represents everything you detest - but it is better to win him over even if it is just 10% _ take what you can get benny - and sharpen your diplomatic skills - don't be "I am the secretary of state" - that was not becoming for Hillary. Contention between males and females is not productive - nor is partizanship in politics..control both hands..and be whole - and lead....and when you are there - remember me. I might need a cool glass of water.

Sometimes the clown has more power than the king - I have influenced the odd king on occassion. You would be surprised how much power a fool can wield...like the stock market - crashing as it is electornically infected - pull the plug for a day or two - and call it a malfunction - a clownish idea - but it could save an domestic economy. Give B C a break - He is my friend.