Muslims Muslims Muslims

blamed the holocaust on the Jews? Funny, can you quote that for me?

I did say that Jews were not entirely "not responsible" for the way they were looked at by Germany and indeed the rest of Europe... I reject the notion that the behavior of Jews was irreproachable and not in any way related to the way Germans perceived them.

I do agree that I and Argus display many dissimilarities in opinion and we shouldn't at all be bunched together.

You're the same because your only arguments are anecdotes and you pass your time generalizing and general people (Muslims) and for you guys everything is black or white, nothing is gray!

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And according to your posts, everything is about Muslims.

Fixated much?

Nope, I'm strongly against racism and xenophobia, whatever the ethnic group or religious group it is. People tend (Argus, Lictor) to defend their ideas on what they see on t.v., stats, instead of talking about the real life and looking at all the positive aspects.

Nope, I'm strongly against racism and xenophobia, whatever the ethnic group or religious group it is. People tend (Argus, Lictor) to defend their ideas on what they see on t.v., stats, instead of talking about the real life and looking at all the positive aspects.

So, they defend their arguments with facts instead of real life? You mean stories of "I once knew a guy..."???

So, they defend their arguments with facts instead of real life? You mean stories of "I once knew a guy..."???

They will basically speak about what's going on with SOME PEOPLE in Saudi Arabia (some anecdotes) and say, they are like this Muslims, be careful they will destroy Canada, bla bla bla bla !

That's what they'll do,

Positive aspects of what? Tell me, what are the positive aspects, from the point of view of, for example, a seventh generation Canadian, of the mass importation of immigrants whose ideas and convictions are often dissimilar to those of said Canadian? Are these perhaps similar to the positive aspects that the immigration of Europeans to Canada had on Aboriginal Canadians?

Edited by Bonam

Positive aspects of what? Tell me, what are the positive aspects, from the point of view of, for example, a seventh generation Canadian, of the mass importation of immigrants whose ideas and convictions are often dissimilar to those of said Canadian? Are these perhaps similar to the positive aspects that the immigration of Europeans to Canada had on Aboriginal Canadians?

Positive aspects:

Immigrants pay taxes to support the economy of Canada

It makes more people in Canada (that's why they're here)

They bring in money

A LOT LOT LOT LOT LOT of Immigrants integrate perfectly well and feel Canadian

They create jobs

They are generous (sometimes) and bring come culture aspects (food, dance, arts, history, culture, ways of thinking)

Sometimes they make us realize how different we are as Canadians

Edited by monkeyman

Bonam, I'm shocked!

What were the positive aspects of the waves and waves immigrants to the earlier immigrants?

Every new wave of immigrants is discriminated against. They always have been. This decade's target-of-choice is Muslims.

Ho hum! Deja vu!

I actually developed my opinions over long and anxious considerations during extensive travelling... namely my one year experience in venezuela as an intercambio student.

I watch almost no TV with the notable exception of Family Guy/American Dad... and what "TV" are you watching specifically that agree with my opinions here?

I actually developed my opinions over long and anxious considerations during extensive travelling... namely my one year experience in venezuela as an intercambio student.

I watch almost no TV with the notable exception of Family Guy/American Dad... and what "TV" are you watching specifically that agree with my opinions here?

Not one in particular, but the media will give you an anecdote with a Jew or a Muslim, and if you're a little ignorant and xenophobe (like you) you'll believe what they say and if you have the chance one day to meet ONLY 1 Jew or Muslim that will illustrate the situation on t.v. you'll say they're all like that!

That's what I'm talking about

Not one in particular, but the media will give you an anecdote with a Jew or a Muslim, and if you're a little ignorant and xenophobe (like you) you'll believe what they say and if you have the chance one day to meet ONLY 1 Jew or Muslim that will illustrate the situation on t.v. you'll say they're all like that!

That's what I'm talking about

You calling me xenophobe is simply aimed at slandering me.

Xenophobia anyways (like homophobia) is a ridiculous concept and I don't even think a single canadian truly has a "phobia" (ie clinical fear) of foreigners...

anyways ... did you not notice that I said I watch NO TV... other then family guy and american dad? no TV means ZERO... HELLOOOO!? so no I don't sample one bit of TV news and form a categorical opinion on it... since I don't rely on television to form opinions for me... I would have thought that my open hatred of the mass media and anti- mainstream opinions would be clear evidence of this... but

For one, the "nooz" in canada NEVER report the beheadings, NEVER show the stonings of women.... in such places as Saudi Arabia and Pakistan... Our nooz also never show us the images (except for this one time: http://www.themodernreligion.com/jihad/sniper.html )of the IDF slaugthering palestinian children, women and men...

I'm very well aware of what that rotting region of the world is like, and am very sure that I don,t want to be involved in it...

but look at you... you insulting me for " making unfounded opinions and false generalizations" when YOU YOURSELF ARE MAKING ONE ON ME... saying that my opinions stem from crass mass media generalizations...

i mean... go to sleep rest a bit and come back when you have a clue...

Edited by lictor616

Bonam, I'm shocked!

What were the positive aspects of the waves and waves immigrants to the earlier immigrants?

Positive "aspects" happen when you have immigrants coming over with similar goals and ideals to the existing population, immigrants that want to become members of the society. Moreover, the rate of immigration is low enough and the motivation to spread out high enough that the newcomers become dispersed, and become a fabric of the country, mingling with those that lived there before. When that is the case, everyone benefits.

But when you have large numbers of immigrants, many of which are hostile to or believe themselves superior to the existing population, the existing population does not benefit. In fact, the existing population can be hurt grievously as a result. When the Europeans came to North America, the natives welcomed them in some places, ignored them in others, tried to resist them in yet other places. Whatever they did, they failed to keep the Europeans out, and as a result they are now a minority, and you yourself often make claims about the problems and disadvantages they still face due to what happened in this part of their history.

Now the descendants of those European settlers find themselves in a similar situation. The rate of immigration is now high enough that Canada's major cities are approaching the point where the majority is composed of so-called "visible minorities", or in other word, recent immigrants. Many of these are from parts of the world with cultures very different to ours, and some of them view their own cultures as superior and have no interest in integrating, and even less so in dispersing. Their will to maintain their beliefs and enforce them is strong, while many Canadians welcome them with open arms, much as did some now-extinct native tribes.

Canada can benefit from immigrants, so long as the rate of immigration is low enough and our policies on what happens when they are in the country are crafted so that they integrate, becoming indistinguishable from other Canadians within a generation or two. But that is not what is happening. We have clumps of immigrants from certain countries of origin. We have policies that promote and tolerate their continued isolation. The way immigration is going now (i.e. the last decade or two), I see more harm than benefit to those Canadians who have been living here for generations. It is up to us to see whether we can maintain our society and our culture, or let it come to the edge of extinction as the natives did by failing to keep the Europeans out.

Say it, "I'm White CAnadian, I was born here, my parents are, I don't want the fucken Muslims, Blacks, Hispanics to have the same rights as me because they're not pure people. And if they commit some crimes, they should go back in their countries because prison is only for White people."
How about "newcomers are welcome as long as they adopt the culture of the country they (presumably) chose to move to?

My problem (I'm an American but presume the same applies in most Western democracies) is with people who come here and insist that we become like the hellholes they left behind, so they feel more comfortable. No, we are not going to let Islamic men abuse their wives, mistreat their animals, or commit "honor killings". They come, let them learn our cultures, our language(s) and become part of us.

I did say that Jews were not entirely "not responsible" for the way they were looked at by Germany and indeed the rest of Europe... I reject the notion that the behavior of Jews was irreproachable and not in any way related to the way Germans perceived them.

I do agree that I and Argus display many dissimilarities in opinion and we shouldn't at all be bunched together.

Yes. Your views on the Jewish people are downright vile.

The Jews have everywhere (that I'm aware of, been either positive or neutral for their host countries. The Jews value education, strong families, and non-dependance on handouts. As a group we've looked to hurt no one.

The Nazis sprang from the populist desire, long squelched by the various monarchies, to eliminate people the rabble was jealous of, especially their creditors. Hitler fanned those flames, was elected as a result of fanning the flames, sewed the wind and fortunately reaped the whirlwind.

How about "newcomers are welcome as long as they adopt the culture of the country they (presumably) chose to move to?

My problem (I'm an American but presume the same applies in most Western democracies) is with people who come here and insist that we become like the hellholes they left behind, so they feel more comfortable. No, we are not going to let Islamic men abuse their wives, mistreat their animals, or commit "honor killings". They come, let them learn our cultures, our language(s) and become part of us.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here we go again, something you saw on t.v. and you never saw in real life. You have men in every culture and religion that abuse women.

Honor Killings? How many cases in the states vs other communities??????

Stick to the facts, and not the anecdotes you see in Saudi Arabia or on T.V.

And yes, I condemn people who abuse of their women like women that abuse men, like terrorists etc.. etc.. We have something called PRISON FOR THAT

Edited by monkeyman

Yes. Your views on the Jewish people are downright vile.

The Jews have everywhere (that I'm aware of, been either positive or neutral for their host countries. The Jews value education, strong families, and non-dependance on handouts. As a group we've looked to hurt no one.

The Nazis sprang from the populist desire, long squelched by the various monarchies, to eliminate people the rabble was jealous of, especially their creditors. Hitler fanned those flames, was elected as a result of fanning the flames, sewed the wind and fortunately reaped the whirlwind.

Hurt no one? have you ever heard of this region called "Palestine"? Maybe not, but do look it up sometime.

really? I suppose you think that resentment of Jews is all perfectly irrational... even for such a country as Germany (which was the apogee of the sciences and of philosophy)...

Did you ever Read "Germany Must Perrish" by Theodore Kaufman 1936? Howabout "Propaganda" by Edward Bernays? Anyways you'll find some pretty objectionnable content in there.. Kaufman suggests that all nordic Europeans should be killed. Bernays wrote that it was the right of Jews to own the means of communications as god's people.

And then there's the religion... which teaches that non-jewish goyim are profane cattle who's only purpose in existence is service to the Jewish master race.. .

i could find a person or two who think this is a bit unpleasant.

if you're really curious (which you aren't) peep this: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5224839731207532170, a Jewish defector...

but yes, the majority of jews I know are really great people... funny, intelligent and quite nice.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here we go again, something you saw on t.v. and you never saw in real life. You have men in every culture and religion that abuse women.

Honor Killings? How many cases in the states vs other communities??????

Stick to the facts, and not the anecdotes you see in Saudi Arabia or on T.V.

And yes, I condemn people who abuse of their women like women that abuse men, like terrorists etc.. etc.. We have something called PRISON FOR THAT

So it's ok by you that we keep importing people from countries who believe in this sort of thing because we have prisons?

I'm sorry sir but the Canadian people deserve better than to be put at risk and put under constant threat by would be foreign conquerors.

Oh and....Why justify your Hate toward Muslim people with articles, stats, stupid anecdotes??? Why not just say that you don't like them!!! It's pretty simple.

See, monkeyboy, you've got it all wrong. I disdain anyone who acts like a cretin, or any group of people who act like cretins. That happens to include, as a group, the entire Muslim world. That's notwithstanding the fact that group of cretins there are individuals who are as sane and intelligent and well-behaved as I am - or nearly so.

Because the generalization that you're doing is horrible, rubbish and stupid.

You mean like 10,000 fatal terrorist attacks by Muslims since 911?

monkeyman,

There are some people here who are racists and white supremacists. Argus and lictor616 aren't worth arguing with on questions of race/culture (the only topics they're interested in) as there are no limits to their hatred and depravity.

Depravity? Do you even know what the word means?

And to repeat, you mistake contempt for hatred. I don't hate you, tanog. I merely hold you in contempt for your ignorance and simplistic, uneducated, shrill beliefs.

My advice: Just use their posts as a reason to provide useful information for other readers who are interested in learning, and report their more racist comments as offensive.

Learning? From monkeyboy? LOL. You're telling monkeyboy to provide useful information!?? LOL

For example, Argus keeps talking about '10,000 dead' from Muslim terrorists.

Do you have any idea how many innocent Muslims are dead because of western intervention?

Most of us don't equate vicious, brutal terrorist attacks on unarmed, defenseless civilians with military acts intended to defend us from the terrorists. Only simplistic morons would do that.

I generalize like you do, I play your game with White people the same way you speak about Muslims. That's it.

But I heard that you and ARgus are White supprematists, so you won't be able to answer in an ojbective way.

I heard you were a ignorant goat herder.

Edited by Argus

I think by this point you should know how pointless it is to argue with people who have little/no real-life experience interacting with Muslims, much less any basic knowledge of Islam that hasn't been trawled from blatantly anti-Islamic sources.

These people have made it their life's work to make themselves believe that Islam as a whole is evil, while I hope that they reach an epiphany one day and realize they've been acting like fools their whole lives, I'm not going to sit around and waste my time trying to convince them of anything - it's about as fruitful as persuading an ardent believer of the "moon-landing hoax"

Try and find something more productive to do - there's a reason why I go weeks and months between posting here . . . And why these people are here regularly spewing their vile . . .

I think by this point you should know how pointless it is to argue with people who have little/no real-life experience interacting with Muslims, much less any basic knowledge of Islam that hasn't been trawled from blatantly anti-Islamic sources.

Like the newspapers, television, statistical studies put out by various world governments, including the UN. Yeah, okay.

For those who are irretrievably politically correct, no amount of information, no logic, and no personal experience (which they inevitably dismiss as mere anecdotal evidence) is of any value. They are willfully blind, and lie even to themselves - to whom their own personal anecdotal evidence outweighs anything and everything.

Depravity? Do you even know what the word means?

And to repeat, you mistake contempt for hatred. I don't hate you, tanog. I merely hold you in contempt for your ignorance and simplistic, uneducated, shrill beliefs.

Learning? From monkeyboy? LOL. You're telling monkeyboy to provide useful information!?? LOL

Most of us don't equate vicious, brutal terrorist attacks on unarmed, defenseless civilians with military acts intended to defend us from the terrorists. Only simplistic morons would do that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WHAT ABOUT the Us Army that tortured many prisoners????? What about the nazi that killed millions of Jews???? What about the USA that sell MILLIONS OF WEAPON TO POOR COUNTRIES???

So basically it's ok to kill people if you throw big bombs on their head, you just said it.

Damn you are pathetic!!!! You excuse the killing of thousands, because in your opinion they were CLEAN MURDERS by throwing bombs on their heads.

You're pathetic, like the people that educated you with your red neck culture

Edited by monkeyman