Muslims Muslims Muslims

OF COURSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Again you suppose............they have 5 M of American in the States and they ask for NOTHING, they are INTEGRATED, they integrate really well....Now what ? Did you saw Turkish people ask to have Germany for themselves ? Of course you'll find me AN ANECDOTE and you'll say, YES THEY DID. But the HUGE MAJORITY DOES'NT ASK FOR ANYTHING. BY THE WAY, YOU SUPPOSE SUPPOSE AND SUPPOSE.

Again poor argument.

You have no arguement. Basically you hit the floor and have a temper tantrum.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While many Muslim countries have grudgingly allowed woman's sufferage due to pressures from the West, it isn't universal in the majority of cases. For example, while women may be allowed to vote, they are not able to hold office.

FALSE

Man what do you know about that ? You watched CBC now you think you know ?

In MOrocco Tunisian Algeria Indonesia Egypt Libya THE HUGE HUGE HUGE MAJORITY OF MUSLIM COUNTRIES, WOMEN WORK LIKE MEN, HAVE SALARIES , THEY ARE COPS PILOTS, MINISTERS ETC.. ETC...

What are you that much ignorant ? Why ????

Your response is idiotic, as per usual. There are no Muslim democracies to begin with. Most Muslim countries have women voting? For what? Name them?

By the way THERE ARE MUSLIM DEMOCRACIES TO BEGIN WITH: Turkey and Senegal (that's without looking I know that) by the way, Senegal is in Western Africa.

On top of that, you're for democracy but you would like ALL NON WHITES in Canada to not enjoy it, especially Muslims. so you're for democracy.

What an Ignorant red neck you are

FALSE

Man what do you know about that ? You watched CBC now you think you know ?

In MOrocco Tunisian Algeria Indonesia Egypt Libya THE HUGE HUGE HUGE MAJORITY OF MUSLIM COUNTRIES, WOMEN WORK LIKE MEN, HAVE SALARIES , THEY ARE COPS PILOTS, MINISTERS ETC.. ETC...

What are you that much ignorant ? Why ????

While at the same time getting their clitorises removed as children.

You have no arguement. Basically you hit the floor and have a temper tantrum.

Well your argument is to say " OH IN EUROPE SOME MUSLIMS WANT TO CONQUER EUROPE, IT WILL HAPPEN HERE THEN" ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu what a nice argument that is.

In fact NO EUROPEAN COUNTRIES HAVE BEEN LOST TO MUSLIM POWER!

I-gnorant

By the way THERE ARE MUSLIM DEMOCRACIES TO BEGIN WITH: Turkey and Senegal (that's without looking I know that) by the way, Senegal is in Western Africa.

On top of that, you're for democracy but you would like ALL NON WHITES in Canada to not enjoy it, especially Muslims. so you're for democracy.

What an Ignorant red neck you are

Islam is a religion...not a race.

While at the same time getting their clitorises removed as children.

IGNORANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT do you realized that you said another stupid argument that is 90% false ? From the list of countries that I gave you, the only place that it happens (less and less) is EGYPT.

Stay in your jungle, don't speak about what you don't know.

See if I don't know anything about electricity I won't speak about it. So stop proving yourself as being ignorant.

I REPEAT THE FACT:

YOU JUST SAID THAT 1.5 B OF MUSLIMS AND 48 COUNTRIES PRACTICE EXCISION !!!! HOW IGNORANT ARE YOU!

IGNORANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT do you realized that you said another stupid argument that is 90% false ? From the list of countries that I gave you, the only place that it happens (less and less) is EGYPT.

Stay in your jungle, don't speak about what you don't know.

See if I don't know anything about electricity I won't speak about it. So stop proving yourself as being ignorant.

I REPEAT THE FACT:

YOU JUST SAID THAT 1.5 B OF MUSLIMS AND 48 COUNTRIES PRACTICE EXCISION !!!! HOW IGNORANT ARE YOU!

Ayaan Hirsi Ali is merely a figment of our imagination.

No there's no American Democracy, you know the one where you can create false picture to go and kill thousands of people in Iraq.

Just to prove you AGAIN that you're an ignorant, I'll list you the Muslim countries where women can vote. But you'll probably give me a silly reply because you have nothing to say about my FACTS.

Here we go Mr Ignorance:

Tunisia

Algeria

Turkey

Morocco

Iran

Libya

Koweit

Irak

Nigeria

Jordan

Bahrein

Yemen

Sudan

Iran

Afghanistan YES THEY DO (IGNORANT)

Burundi

Madagascar

Tanzania

MAURICE (ILE MAURICE)

Somalia

Lebanon

senegal

Kazakthzan Uzbekistzan and those countries....

http://www.linternaute.com/femmes/carriere...roit-vote.shtml

So what will you say now ? You want a website ?

Well, given none of those countries, with the possible partial exception of Turkey and Lebanon are democracies let me express my doubts about the accuracy of your list. Do tell me what the women of Somalia vote for, given Somalia doesn't even have a government. You said the majority of Muslim countries, as I recall. So please produce the 29 Muslim nations in which women are permitted to vote.

Now Mr Ignorant, please shut up and realize that IN MOST MUSLIM COUNTRIES women can vote.

No, they don't.

But again you will find another dumb excuse to say I made mistake,

Like you being wrong - as you almost always are - about almost everything? Ayup. You made a mistake.

fUNNY how when iI speak about Canadian Muslims you always say stupid things, you don't want to admit they are integrated I believe.

Ignorant

Is that how you've decided to sign your posts now? At least it has the benefit of being truthful, unlike the actual content of your posts.

Well, given none of those countries, with the possible partial exception of Turkey and Lebanon are democracies let me express my doubts about the accuracy of your list. Do tell me what the women of Somalia vote for, given Somalia doesn't even have a government. You said the majority of Muslim countries, as I recall. So please produce the 29 Muslim nations in which women are permitted to vote.

No, they don't.

Like you being wrong - as you almost always are - about almost everything? Ayup. You made a mistake.

I just gave you a list, idiot.

fUNNY how when iI speak about Canadian Muslims you always say stupid things, you don't want to admit they are integrated I believe.

Ignorant

Well you're rather combative and provocative...starting this thread n' all. So I think I'm pretty justified viewing you as my opponent. You want a fight.

No, they don't.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_f...uslim_countries

Now what excuse will you give you IGNORANT

Now shut the fuck up

Actually yes, most of that is blatant falsehood. Some of those are complete fabrications from "books" that don't even exist, others have key words mistranslated, and others are taken so completely out of context as to almost entirely reverse their meaning. A refutation to a good many of your "quotations":

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Cyprus/8815/media.html

In any case, in regards to those places where any such references may exist, you'll find even fewer Jews taking such crap seriously than you will Christians taking seriously similarly stupid passages from their texts.

no I've seen that webpage before, and it derives other interpretations that the lines themselves could not have... its an obscene front (and look at the type of oratory this webpages uses too)...

this page doesn't even bother citing THE DIRECT QUOTES... for reasons you could imagine...

Well you're rather combative and provocative...starting this thread n' all. So I think I'm pretty justified viewing you as my opponent. You want a fight.

No I'm peaceful, OH WAIT, no I'M MUSLIM ON PAPER!!! All Muslims are violent, Mohamed Ali was a puncher he punched everyone in the face :( .........

this page doesn't even bother citing THE DIRECT QUOTES... for reasons you could imagine...

Reasons like the direct quotes most likely being in Hebrew, which most people looking at an English website would not be able to understand? That some of your "quotes" come from books that don't even exist says it all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_f...uslim_countries

Now what excuse will you give you IGNORANT

Now shut the fuck up

From your own cite.

Some dates relate to regional elections and where possible the second date of general election has been included. Even countries listed may not have universal suffrage for women, and some may have regressed in women's rights since the initial granting of suffrage. Note that suffrage rights are separate from the right to stand for election.

A cursury look at the list shows most are not democracies of any kind. Without a democracy, you don't have a vote. But I guess you wouldn't understand complexities like that, given the poor education you apparently received in your home country.