Khadr - Court rules he must be Repatriated

There is no such thing as martyrdom ---it's a hoax - do you really believe when some Mullah sends out a suicde bomber that - the bomber is remembered as some sort of stimulating saint ----? No way - they forget them instantly after they have used them and disposed of the crazys....Jesus the finking Christ could show up tomorrow and be martyred - and would be forgotten in a week - just like you or I - once we are dead - we quickly become oblivious to the living - that's the way all people are - The west should not be afraid of creating heros - heros are fleeting as is martyrdom...It's a joke - Where are all the statues and tributes to all those crazed young suicide bombers? There are none - these are just poor crazy people that bastards use for personal gain and power - It's not religous - Do you really believe that the people in charge believe in goodness or GOD? They - the extremist Muslims - are atheists for God's sake - the proof is in their behaviour and rhetoric.

Jesus himself was a martyr. They exist, whether we believe in them on not is the entire point. It depends on what side of the fence you sit on. I remember watching CNN once were they had some "Arab" feed, which one I don't recall, that showed a fund raiser telethon type of thing in Saudi Arabia. They had people pledging money for the families of suicide bombers. While I was outraged there was of course little I or anyone else could do about it.

I agree we do need hero's, we need role models. They need not always be military folks. I would like to see this nation follow the lead of the Americans to a certain degree.

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus himself was a martyr. They exist, whether we believe in them on not is the entire point. It depends on what side of the fence you sit on. I remember watching CNN once were they had some "Arab" feed, which one I don't recall, that showed a fund raiser telethon type of thing in Saudi Arabia. They had people pledging money for the families of suicide bombers. While I was outraged there was of course little I or anyone else could do about it.

I agree we do need hero's, we need role models. They need not always be military folks. I would like to see this nation follow the lead of the Americans to a certain degree.

Jesus was trapped - and not once did he attempt to protect himself during his hearing - I believe he was really drunk...just like most of those teenage followers he had...not once did Christ say - " I have come to die for you" Religion generated that crap - furthermore. Idiots - like the prior American administration did not go after the funders of terrorism - which was Saudi Arabia - and damned Pakistan the double minded twit state... those who are stupid enough to send money to fund the families of dead bombers - are totally stupid - what makes you think that the Saudi high archy does not pocket the majority of the cash raised? There is nothing legitimate about todays modernity - and they way the east or the west percieve martyrdom - It's a fraud - and the families that sent their kids to be blown up ------------will in time totally regret it - that's a reality - and martyrdom dies with the fool playing the game.

Even if the allegations against Khadr are true, I don't see how it matters.

Since when is killing the military personnel of a nation that is invading the country you are resident in a crime?

The US knows they can't convict him outside of a Kangaroo court, and Harper knows it too. Canada ought to demand his repatriation, just as we should demand repatriation of any Canadian citizen being detained without trial.

The morally questionable character of Khadr is a red herring.

Since when is killing the military personnel of a nation that is invading the country you are resident in a crime?

The US knows they can't convict him outside of a Kangaroo court, and Harper knows it too. Canada ought to demand his repatriation, just as we should demand repatriation of any Canadian citizen being detained without trial.

We should keep a watchful eye on the Khdars - and then forget about them and move on - the world is changing and we had better keep up in the present and dump the past - The US - behaved badly and we followed suit - Khdar and his family were also horrid - lets not dwell on th mistakes - lets make the neccesary corrections and concentrate on imporving the quality of life and liberty in Canada - it's over - Bush is over and Harper parroting Cheney is over...forward we go!

It's in our nations law, it's in the genvenva convention, and it's again'st inter national laws....And we are suppose to turn a blind eye to all that....

I doubt very much we could convict anyone, with the lack of evidence collected on the battle field....No CSI team roaming around looking for convictions in a war zone....So either the laws need to be changed or amended, to account for that...or we stop bringing these people in front of civilian courts of law....or stop taking Prisoners....

Sure it is until he moves next door to you....

It's in our nations law, it's in the genvenva convention, and it's again'st inter national laws....And we are suppose to turn a blind eye to all that....

I doubt very much we could convict anyone, with the lack of evidence collected on the battle field....No CSI team roaming around looking for convictions in a war zone....So either the laws need to be changed or amended, to account for that...or we stop bringing these people in front of civilian courts of law....or stop taking Prisoners....

Sure it is until he moves next door to you....

He can either behave himself or go back into a cage - I think he has learned his lesson - if he were a Saudi Prisoner - he would be dead - the west might not be perfect and we are brutal at times but we do show grace - just hope the brat understands not to bite the hand that feeds him ------ they have some very tough CISIS bulls that will pay him a visit - if neccesary...and he will not like that.....better to show the world that we are flexable and show mercy - that we are still a great Christian nation..and that we are superiour in grace and morality...that we are CANADA - respected all over the planet still!

Oleg i think your to soft, I've been on the recieving end of Omar's kind to many times...to show any mercy, flexiability, turn the other cheek crap....I rather have them all fear Canada and what we are capable or incapable of....than have thier respect

Jesus was trapped - and not once did he attempt to protect himself during his hearing

Everything in the relationship between Jesus and his apostle Judas leads us to conclude that Jesus is the ultimate singular universal because he had been a well disposed martyr.

Edited by benny

Everything in the relationship between Jesus and his apostle Judas leads us to conclude that Jesus is the ultimate singular universal because he had been a well disposed martyr.

Oh so you know that he set the whole thing up...can't pull the wool over your eyes eh benny? Yes most miss the part where Christ leans over and gives INSTRUCTION - to Judas the treasurer ....and says to para phrase...."Judas - I know you are not going to like being the fall guy and a dirty bastard for the next 2000 years - but go do what you have to do and tell them where I am - cos' I'm taking down the Roman empire and going to be their king ---even if it kills me..... :lol: And he did - look at the holy roman cathoic empire - very clever and visionary on the part of Christ - but who wants to die to get revenge - certainly not me or you benny.

Oh so you know that he set the whole thing up...can't pull the wool over your eyes eh benny? Yes most miss the part where Christ leans over and gives INSTRUCTION - to Judas the treasurer ....and says to para phrase...."Judas - I know you are not going to like being the fall guy and a dirty bastard for the next 2000 years - but go do what you have to do and tell them where I am - cos' I'm taking down the Roman empire and going to be their king ---even if it kills me..... :lol: And he did - look at the holy roman cathoic empire - very clever and visionary on the part of Christ - but who wants to die to get revenge - certainly not me or you benny.

Christ's martyrdom was needed to end the cycle of revenge.

Edited by benny

• 3 weeks later...
To get away from the religious crap and back to the point, I'm not as proud of Canada now as I was before. Happy Canada Day and all, but will we be proud of our treatment of Omar Khadr in years to come?

It is precisely for having wish to get away from the "religious crap" that Canada should never be proud of its treatment of Omar Khadr.

Edited by benny

• 3 weeks later...
BullSheet. CSIS was complicit. Khadr was `softened up' specifically for their `interviews'.

CSIS tortured Khadr indirectly

No surprise it doesn't say that. I guess when you have an empty mind you fill it up with whatever thought happenes to be ping ponging around at the time.

They subjected him to something known as the "frequent flyer program." It's a form of sleep deprivation in which a prisoner is moved to a new location every three hours for several weeks and often exposed to extreme hot and cold temperatures.

Human rights advocates say that fits the legal definition of torture.

Give the advocates enough time and they will say depriving (or giving) someone jello will constitute torture.

CSIS would've known how Khadr was `prepared' for their interviews. They knew the details. They went ahead anyway. They are accomplices in the mistreatment.

What is Canada becomming when the Prime Minister tells the Supreme Court to butt out and condones the way Bush's America tortured our Citizen?

Sick.