Khadr - Court rules he must be Repatriated

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be clear: you are stating that... knowing you are facing a child... on the battle field... you have sanctioned authority to "kill them at will". Is that correct?

That would be indeed correct. Regardless of age, a combatant is fair game until they are no longer a threat.

They made their money being Saudis --- when you are part of the elite - you can lable yourself what you want - construction - oil merchant - lawyer..etc - and you really don't have to produce - you have the lower ones do the work..and if they don't make YOU successful - you inflict a crimminal charge on them and chop off their hands....I am not impressed with the Bin Laden's family or their hero son who they are so damned proud of - while their American buisness associates sit like impident doinks.

Saudi Arabia is a monarchy and a rentier state way too generous with Westerners.

Saudi Arabia is a monarchy and a rentier state way too generous with Westerners.

If they were a true monarchy - their eite would behave in a royal and grace filled manner..instead of this barbaric Draconian chop chop they go going on. They are about as generous with their wealth when it comes to the west as a heroine (oil) dealer is generous to an addict.

If they were a true monarchy - their eite would behave in a royal and grace filled manner..instead of this barbaric Draconian chop chop they go going on. They are about as generous with their wealth when it comes to the west as a heroine (oil) dealer is generous to an addict.

The most fundamental element in a definition of "monarchy" is: a people very scared about the transition from one ruler to the next.

The most fundamental element in a definition of "monarchy" is: a people very scared about the transition from one ruler to the next.

They have about 7000 royal family members who are all on very substantial pensions - there really is no trasistion from one to the next - it's one huge collective and one brutal time honoured policy of rule...It was the British that took a family and suddenly made them royals - they are about as royal as degraded crack heads that just won the lottery. Monarchs are to be loved no feared - if the people fear a king - he is no longer king.

They have about 7000 royal family members who are all on very substantial pensions - there really is no trasistion from one to the next - it's one huge collective and one brutal time honoured policy of rule...It was the British that took a family and suddenly made them royals - they are about as royal as degraded crack heads that just won the lottery. Monarchs are to be loved no feared - if the people fear a king - he is no longer king.

To be loved for having been fearless in past battles.

To be loved for having been fearless in past battles.

That also...but mostly if a king send you into battle it is in order to protect the interest of the realm in general...a good king does not send men to die because he wants 20 more Porche` cars to hand out to relatives for Christmas - by being involved in the arms industry ...for instance we have armes dealers in our midst that sell to both sides - no king would allow that. Getting back to the love factor - any leader - that truely loves his nation and extended family or tribe will do well - The people knew that Dick Cheney was not a loving prince - and he was sending them to die for amusement and profit..these are tyrants...Saudi Arabia...is a spoiled place - where men bang boys because they are bored with life and woman....They are nasty - again - this is not royalty - royalty is loyalty.

That also...but mostly if a king send you into battle it is in order to protect the interest of the realm in general...a good king does not send men to die because he wants 20 more Porche` cars to hand out to relatives for Christmas - by being involved in the arms industry ...for instance we have armes dealers in our midst that sell to both sides - no king would allow that. Getting back to the love factor - any leader - that truely loves his nation and extended family or tribe will do well - The people knew that Dick Cheney was not a loving prince - and he was sending them to die for amusement and profit..these are tyrants...Saudi Arabia...is a spoiled place - where men bang boys because they are bored with life and woman....They are nasty - again - this is not royalty - royalty is loyalty.

Prince Harry aborted Afghan mission seems to me a very dubious joke.

Edited by benny

The video was or should have been in the last link it was shown on 60 Minutes as part of the interview., also the interview which a provided a link is available in text format.

What the 60 minutes video shows and the picture you paint are two very different scenes.

This whole trail is already tilted in his favour, most of the edvidence gathered under combat conditions will not hold up in a civilian court of law. but then again it rarely does...... we have doubts we can make a treason charge stick...No this trail will be have nothing to do with fair and what is just....

Are you talking about the current circus of a trial in Gitmo or a possible Canadian trial? Who is `we'?

he will be returned to his family, and may even be compasated for his troubles....(that is my greatest fear) we have been thru this with is other brothers...a precedent has already been set....

What precedent?! You're fear-mongering.

There are plenty of ongoing trails in process right now or awaiting to be heard....all you need to do is google them....and it would surprise you of how many....

What should I search for? I found this....

Two former residents of Montreal detained in Guantanamo Bay for alleged terrorist ties lost their bid Monday to gain access to Canadian intelligence documents because the men don't have a strong connection to Canada.

Fundamental Rights of Canadians

....I've spent 3 - 6 month combat tours chasing Omars buddies up and down mountains , valleys, i know how they operate , what thier ideals and moral values are....i know what thier goals in life are...and i wanted to give you a small taste of that....because MR, Omar was deeply involved with all of that....

Again, you're fear-mongering... and again I ask, have you ever met Mr. Omar Khadr?

Here in Canada we see a Small defenceless boy, had we released him back to Afghan you would have seen a hardened killer....

Would I have?

Omar should actually be facing the courts in Afghan where his crimes where committed....like any other Canadian has....

You keep speaking of crimes committed. Please provide a link or something other than hear-say to back up your claims.... Only a court can decide whether crimes were committed.... are you the court?

Kadr, Omar. The teenaged son of Ahmad Said Kadr, this under-educated boy killed a US Army medic in Afghanistan in 2002 with a grenade while fighting as a member of al Qaeda.

Your list claims that Omar KHadr has been proven to have "killed".... Your list is propaganda, not truth.

Edited by Radsickle

Your list claims that Omar KHadr has been proven to have "killed".... Your list is propaganda, not truth.

What is much closer to truth is that Omar asked to be killed or let to die in very good English at US Army medic.

Edited by benny

I believe that you need to consider that in both cases; high treason and treason, that the offense is committed in Canada. The wording is relevant and in both cases of the definition each instance prefaces that definition with "in Canada"

In other words, for those of you who don't understand complicated sentences, Omar didn't commit treason.

Army Guy has shown that Treason has been committed by this guy and by extension his family led by their deceased father and husband. Meanwhile Army Guys musings about the Taliban and AlQuida are most interesting from someone who has been there. If this terrorists is brought back to Canada I too suspect he will recieve compensation much superiour to that of our wounded loyal soldiers of the Canadian Army ,regs or reserve.

Muddy, are you Canadian or just faking it?

Why doesn't everyone state where they're typing from in the left column? What are you hiding?

Edited by Radsickle

Muddy, are you Canadian or just faking it?

Why doesn't everyone state where they're typing from in the left column? What are you hiding?

To be polite I will answer your questions, I live approximately one half hour down the road from you. I am former Canadian Soldier like most of my family before me. Because you disagree with me does not make me less of a Canadian than you.

There should actually be 71 virgins and one MILF so he doesn't have to keep answering the same questions.

(I read that somewhere)

What I find funny about the reactions of the mother in relation to those virgins is that she seems not to believe such a thing. It is important because one seems less of a terrorist when she doesn't believe readily too fancy things about death.

What I find funny about the reactions of the mother in relation to those virgins is that she seems not to believe such a thing. It is important because one seems less of a terrorist when she doesn't believe readily too fancy things about death.

True. I heard somewhere that those "72 virgins" is actually a poor appropriation and wrong translation of what the Koran actually meant (although I haven't read it)

His sister, in another interview a few years ago, asked a very good question. She complained about the moral inequality that no one seems to care about a boy who's childhood friends have all just been killed in front of him; yet everyone thinks Omar is horrible for (perhaps) killing one American. She asks, "So what?" Most Canadians gasped in horror when she said that but it was a valid and rational question.

His sister, in another interview a few years ago, asked a very good question. She complained about the moral inequality that no one seems to care about a boy who's childhood friends have all just been killed in front of him; yet everyone thinks Omar is horrible for (perhaps) killing one American. She asks, "So what?" Most Canadians gasped in horror when she said that but it was a valid and rational question.

To me, those who doesn't think it was and will always be a valid and rational question are so emotional that their first violent reaction can kill before they wake up to answer of their behavior.

Hate to say it by to import a family with problems brought from their place of origin was not wise - To kill ONE American is like inviting a family into your household and one of them kill one of our neighbours - whether we like America or not is NOT the issue - they are neighbours and we must get along with them at all cost. The Khdars did not understand the close and eternal ties we have with our American brothers - They assumed that America was seperate and Canada was a safe haven ....that they could strike at America and we would shelter them - They did not realize that America is family....like they say - they may act like bastards - BUT THEY ARE OUR BASTARDS.

Hate to say it by to import a family with problems brought from their place of origin was not wise - To kill ONE American is like inviting a family into your household and one of them kill one of our neighbours - whether we like America or not is NOT the issue - they are neighbours and we must get along with them at all cost. The Khdars did not understand the close and eternal ties we have with our American brothers - They assumed that America was seperate and Canada was a safe haven ....that they could strike at America and we would shelter them - They did not realize that America is family....like they say - they may act like bastards - BUT THEY ARE OUR BASTARDS.

Middle Eastern families know more than anyone that to get along with neighboring states - that is, if you want to avoid being invade by them - you have to make as much children as they do or compensate your demographic inferiority with immigration.

Middle Eastern families know more than anyone that to get along with neighboring states - that is, if you want to avoid being invade by them - you have to make as much children as they do or compensate your demographic inferiority with immigration.

I made my share - and in Toronto dogs out number new born humans - but when I see a fresh child with sparkling parents - I am delighted---- are you saying we should get old fashioned and start expanding the tribe? It may be to late - woman are liberated and men are feminized or bitter - to bad - that we are a disolving tribe that in time will be gone for all eternity - unless we start kissing now..and trusting - and breeding - and having joy - the joy and adventure that is family life.