'World duped by Hamas death count'

M.Dancer

you're not going to like this DoP and dancing man;

red cross' view of the use of WP

"If ICRC delegates in the field gather credible and precise evidence of violations, or if ICRC medical personnel corroborate reports by others, the ICRC would begin by discussing this with the party concerned – rather than speaking publicly – in keeping with our standard practices. We have not commented publicly on the legality of the current use of phosphorous weapons by Israel, contrary to what has been attributed to us in recent media reports".

Red Cross Statement

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too funny. 3 of the links are dead.

the links were cut off.

look at the list again and see if it's still funny.

Can't you find a better anti jew site?

there seems to be a pattern with you when it comes hearing legitimate criticism of israel's actions:

1 - when brought up: share half truths and misinformation to deny it

2 - when further evidence is shown: try to divert

3 - when the diversion does not work and even more evidence is shown: call the source anti jew

your dance routine is quite predictable.

Edited by dub

the links were cut off.

look at the list again and see if it's still funny.

We haven't been able to serve the page you asked for.

If you typed in a URL, please make sure you have typed it correctly. In particular, make sure that the URL you typed is all in lower case.

If you require further assistance, please contact our user help staff at the following address [email protected]

:lol::lol::lol:

maybe the links are baboon proof? i don't know. they all work for me.

ps - how did you come to the conclusion that all the sources are anti-jew if you couldn't even access them?

predictable.

I talking about the site you copied them from and not surprisingly, didn't post a link to it.

Wonder why...actually, I don't...

The Zionists plan for Plausible deniability is quite transparent., and so simple that it would only work with gullible acoloytes and retards. First the press is denied access to Gaza. Without credible eyewitness they will always find a person willing to rise sufficient doubt..and so yet another IDF atrocity is left to history...and the killers declared heroes and pure as snow. I don't know who this Peter Herby is, but as I (in vain) tried to tell you is it against the policy of ICRC to place any kind of culpability in a conflict. Still, when you manage to equate (read transform)

". We have no evidence to suggest it's being used in any other way."

to

"that it's use of WP was legal."

You are, as George Galloway said to Norm Coleman during his senate hearing--" remarkably cavalier with any idea of justice."

israel originally categorically denied using WP, did it not? then after the evidence surfaced, like the dozens of burned victims and even video footage of a UN school being hit by WP, it finally said that it was using it.

israel lies? NO WAY!

I don't thinked they denied using Willy-Pete (you can spot it from a "mile away")...just that they were deliberately targeting civilians with it or any other type of weapon. People were given warning re: Israeli strikes...and there are plenty of places Hamas could have moved civilians to in the Gaza Strip if they were truely worried about their citizens becoming casualties. Nothing of the sort occured. It's like Hamas wanted dead bodies for political gain. They've trotted out a few...but not the so-called Holocaust the Israelis apparently brought down on innocent women and children.

Basically, Hamas propaganda is wearing off...or at least losing its effectivness. Some people now ask....

Why did you shoot those rockets?

Why didn't you move the civilians?

Why did you steal aid shipments?

Why did you block wounded from medical care?

Why did you shoot those Fatah members?

Why, etc???

-------------------------------------

I don't believe in 'if' anymore. It's an illusion.

---Roger Whittaker

Edited by DogOnPorch

i see neither DoP or dancing man responded to the red cross' official statement in regards to the "legality of WP". i predict you guys using your so-called evidence again even though it's been shown that it's not an official red cross statement.

I don't thinked they denied using Willy-Pete (you can spot it from a "mile away")...just that they were deliberately targeting civilians with it or any other type of weapon. People were given warning re: Israeli strikes...and there are plenty of places Hamas could have moved civilians to in the Gaza Strip if they were truely worried about their citizens becoming casualties. Nothing of the sort occured. It's like Hamas wanted dead bodies for political gain. They've trotted out a few...but not the so-called Holocaust the Israelis apparently brought down on innocent women and children.

Basically, Hamas propaganda is wearing off...or at least losing its effectivness. Some people now ask....

Why did you shoot those rockets?

Why didn't you move the civilians?

Why did you steal aid shipments?

Why did you block wounded from medical care?

Why did you shoot those Fatah members?

Why, etc???

a lot of those questions are a red herring. the questions that israel must answer and resolve are: why the occupation and the annexation of land? why the increasing of settlements? why the creation of cantons? why the control of borders?

once israel comes to terms with its provocation, then we may be able to take a step in the right direction.

i see neither DoP or dancing man responded to the red cross' official statement in regards to the "legality of WP". i predict you guys using your so-called evidence again even though it's been shown that it's not an official red cross statement.

a lot of those questions are a red herring. the questions that israel must answer and resolve are: why the occupation and the annexation of land? why the increasing of settlements? why the creation of cantons? why the control of borders?

once israel comes to terms with its provocation, then we may be able to take a step in the right direction.

Just because you're not asking questions (not surprised...you seem quite hardcore) doesn't mean the rest of the civilized world isn't.

-----------------------------------

We must lay the foundation for a tomorrow without Zionists.

---Mahmoud a-Zahar, Al-Aqsa TV, January 4, 2009

They say weapons shouldn't be aimed at civilians. Seems prudent.

they're saying the statement used by jpost is not their official statement. since you forgot, i will post it again:

"If ICRC delegates in the field gather credible and precise evidence of violations, or if ICRC medical personnel corroborate reports by others, the ICRC would begin by discussing this with the party concerned – rather than speaking publicly – in keeping with our standard practices. We have not commented publicly on the legality of the current use of phosphorous weapons by Israel, contrary to what has been attributed to us in recent media reports".

I think they are already okay with being jewish...

i hear violins!

THE VICTIM CARD!

i can almost hear a song playing in the background:

"Is this the real life-

Is this just fantasy-

Caught in a landslide-

No escape from reality-

Open your eyes

Look up to the skies and see-

Im just a poor jew ,i need lots of sympathy-

Because Im easy come,easy go,

A little high,little low,

Anyway the wind blows,doesnt really matter to me,

To me"

are you going to contact Human Plagiarism Watch because i didn't put a quote around the above song? lol. you didn't seriously do that, did you?

It also sickening how people make things up in order to demonize Jews.

I suppose you don't agree.

Provide a citation please for:

And of course, The palestininians have been caught lying before about death tolls so qquestioning their count is reasonable.

Well, I will agree that my language was a little strong, but regardless people are being jailed for questioning elements of the holocaust:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4733820.stm

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid...icle%2FShowFull

http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/05/03/Zundel_in_Germany.html

So, on the one hand, we have people jailed for disputing the numbers of Jews killed during the holocaust and on the other hand we have Jews systemically denying the majority of the reports of civilian casualties. The fact that Israel doesn't let in any international observers to verify the death counts, or assess the damage, doesn't do a whole lot to suggest that they are on the side of truth.

While you seem to be under the belief that Palestinians have been caught lying, this hardly means that all Palestinians have lied.

I am sure that there have been people (Jews and non-Jews) who have claimed to have been adversely affected by the Holocaust in order to get special treatment. This does not make it OK to deny the deaths of millions of people, and call their families liars.

Well, I will agree that my language was a little strong, but regardless people are being jailed for questioning elements of the holocaust:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4733820.stm

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid...icle%2FShowFull

http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/05/03/Zundel_in_Germany.html

So, on the one hand, we have people jailed for disputing the numbers of Jews killed during the holocaust and on the other hand we have Jews systemically denying the majority of the reports of civilian casualties.

So you did mean the Jews and not Israel...and no Irving wasn't jailed for disputing the # of jews killed...he was jailed by the AUSTRIANS for denying there were any jews killed.

Mahler was convicted of incitement

Oh and... http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/05/03/Zundel_in_Germany.html

....thanks for the link to the neo-nazi site...shop there often?

Ladies and Gentlemen...I give you the new anti-semetism....where by Israel is replaced for jews...

Ladies and Gentlemen...I give you the new anti-semetism....where by Israel is replaced for jews...

It still looks like the old anti-semitism to me. You don't really believe it actually duped anyone do you?

Why do you insist on always moving forward backwards?

It still looks like the old anti-semitism to me. You don't really believe it actually duped anyone do you?

Why do you insist on always moving forward backwards?

Why do you insist on being the Mad Hatter's mouse?