'World duped by Hamas death count'

M.Dancer

i'm not sure if he is jewish. all i know is that he misinforms, lies and cries like a zionist any chance he gets.

You clearly stated he was a 'victim'...

So Zionists always lie?

----------------

I'm guardin' the homes of the Home Guard, guardin' the Home Guard's homes.

---George Formby

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You clearly stated he was a 'victim'...

So Zionists always lie?

the modern zionist movement is a selfish and racist movement that will use many different questionable tactics, including lying in order to achieve its agenda.

the modern zionist movement is a selfish and racist movement that will use many different questionable tactics, including lying in order to achieve its agenda.

So that's a 'yes'? (Re: Zionists all lie.)

Is Israel a racist state?

---------------------------

It's a Daisy.

So that's a 'yes'? (Re: Zionists all lie.)

Is Israel a racist state?

some zionists don't lie i'm sure. some are quite frank about their selfish agenda. for example lieberman who has received a large number of votes in the recent elections.

israel is very much a racist state.

i'm not sure if he is jewish. all i know is that he misinforms, lies and cries like a zionist any chance he gets.

The new anti semitism.....replace "lies and cries like a zionist any chance he gets" with joo

The new anti semitism.....replace "lies and cries like a zionist any chance he gets" with joo

see. there he goes again trying to shut down legitimate criticism of zionism by using the anti-semite card.

there are many good jews out there, just like there are many good muslims out there. i have both jewish and muslim friends who share the same idea that zionism is a racist ideology and they also agree that terrorism against civilians, no matter who is committing it, is wrong.

Edited by dub

see. there he goes again trying to shut down legitimate criticism of zionism by using the anti-semite card.

Calling zionist liars is as legitimate criticism as saying blacks are shuffling shifty layabouts....

Your critism has more incommon with racism than intelligent discourse...unless of course you copy it from someon far more creative than yourself... :lol:

What makes Israel a racist state?

their racist actions of course. not only are they racist towards israelis but their actions in the occupied territories is also racist.

inside israel, one of many racist policies:

They also include bills that require ministers and MKs to swear allegiance to a Jewish state and those that set aside 13 percent of all state lands owned by the Jewish National Fund for Jews only.

outside israel:

that doesn't need to be explained. it's quite clear that israel's actions towards the palestinians is quite racist. much like the apartheid south africa's government was towards africans who were forced to live in the conditions they lived.

It's good to know some of your best friends are Jewish.

:lol:

A tad predictable, mind you.

what's predictable? that there are jews who are against some of israel's actions? yeah, there are many jews who are not racist.

Calling zionist liars is as legitimate criticism as saying blacks are shuffling shifty layabouts....

Your critism has more incommon with racism than intelligent discourse...unless of course you copy it from someon far more creative than yourself... :lol:

the jews who reject zionism would disagree with you and would not appreciate you calling them zionists.

the jews who reject zionism would disagree with you and would not appreciate you calling them zionists.

Deception amongst some old tribes is a way of life - and being a liar is pretty much normal - in nature you have the fish that is tiny but inflates itself and even juts out spikes - in a vain attempt to fool preditors into thinking the little fish is powerful - lieing exists in nature everywhere - it's part of the natural world - but should not be part of the super natural world - If you are truely strong you do not have to resort to deception...If Zionist lie - then they are weak - no matter who it is... but to admire the skilled liar as a hero is an anti-climatic celebratory event..for instance this buisness about Kind David of the Judeans...or was it Israel - He plainly lies and sends out a man to be killed in battle so he can have sex with the guys wife - why for heavens sake would you make this liar a hero??? I don't get it.

Indeed. There must be a couple dozen at least.

This still gives me a chuckle...

New York Jew meets the Neturei Karta.

------------------------------------------------------

Polly Sherman: Don't panic!

Basil Fawlty: [shouting] What else is there to do?

You seem to be under the impression that Zionist is a codeword for Jew, used by anti-semites to cloud their hatred of Jews.

By using Zionist instead of Jew, anti-semites can secretly say that they hate Jews.

In fact, Zionist is used so that we can differentiate between Jews, and those with an agenda of expanding Israel's borders at the expense of the Palestinians. There are those Jews that believe they are biblically entitled to the occupied lands.

No one is calling Naomi Klein and Noam Chomsky zionists.

I know it's a lot of fun to rebut every criticism of Israel, by yelling anti-semite, but surely you can do better.

You seem to be under the impression that Zionist is a codeword for Jew, used by anti-semites to cloud their hatred of Jews.

By using Zionist instead of Jew, anti-semites can secretly say that they hate Jews.

Coming from someone who is on record here as first saying Israel jails holocaust deniers, and previously saying hat Israel throws hissy fits over holocaust denial,,,I would think you would know better than anyone else just how some can easily switch between jew, islrael and zionist when the purpose is to demean, insult and belittle.

yep. there are only a couple dozen of them DoP ;)

i didn't realize there were so many by doing a simple search. if you want more, i can give you more groups.

Heh, heh...There should be enough there to outnumber the population of Israel! Just get your anti-Zionist Jewish chums to write some letters (to the editor, Israel's government...et al) explaining how Israel is horribly out-of-step with the majority of the Jewish population. Why waste your time here? Go....quickly...tell the Spartans!

------------------------------------

Worries go down better with soup than without.

---Jewish Proverb

Coming from someone who is on record here as first saying Israel jails holocaust deniers, and previously saying hat Israel throws hissy fits over holocaust denial,,,I would think you would know better than anyone else just how some can easily switch between jew, islrael and zionist when the purpose is to demean, insult and belittle.

Well, it certainly makes it easy for you to call anyone who disparages any of the above groups for any reason, an anti-semite.

Heh, heh...There should be enough there to outnumber the population of Israel! Just get your anti-Zionist Jewish chums to write some letters (to the editor, Israel's government...et al) explaining how Israel is horribly out-of-step with the majority of the Jewish population. Why waste your time here? Go....quickly...tell the Spartans!

you have been trying to make it look like that the zionist and israel criticism is coming only from either muslims or a small population of jews.

you are very wrong.

the groups i listed are just a sample of jewish groups who are against israel/zionist agenda.

you have been trying to make it look like that the zionist and israel criticism is coming only from either muslims or a small population of jews.

you are very wrong.

the groups i listed are just a sample of jewish groups who are against israel/zionist agenda.

And they are all his personal friends.

you are very wrong.

I know of an old Jewish lawyer who is a life time communist - and he has not spoken to his own brother who is a staunch supporter of Israel right or wrong...this old guy dispises Israel and all that it stands for - He is a big fan of Trotsky and believes that Israel is the personification of explotive capitalism in the middle east. So there are Jews who are against Jews - they are not some finely interwoven conspiratorial cabal - there are many different factions --- also - The one brother is an atheist - while the other is judiac...the non-Jew Jew is more just than the religous brother....stange tales in deed!

you are very wrong.

My point: Nowhere near the number of folks that support Israel.

All the anti-Zionist Jewish people on planet Earth amount to what? Ten thousand? Fifty thousand? One hundred thousand? I'm perhaps being generous, now.

Either way, not very many in regards to the bigger picture. Millions support Israel.

--------------------------------

There's no such thing as soy milk. It's soy juice.

---Lewis Black

My point: Nowhere near the number of folks that support Israel.

All the anti-Zionist Jewish people on planet Earth amount to what? Ten thousand? Fifty thousand? One hundred thousand? I'm perhaps being generous, now.

Either way, not very many in regards to the bigger picture. Millions support Israel.

so what if a larger portion of jews support israel's tactics. i'm sure a larger portion of germans supported the nazis as well.

majority of the world is against israel's actions and this pressure will force israel to respect human rights and international law just like the apartheid south african government was.

so what if a larger portion of jews support israel's tactics. i'm sure a larger portion of germans supported the nazis as well.

majority of the world is against israel's actions and this pressure will force israel to respect human rights and international law just like the apartheid south african government was.

Hitler actually squeezed into office with about 35%--40% of the vote during the 7th Reichstag (w/ help from Hindenberg...who hated Hitler sumthin' fierce, oddly enough). Nobody in Germany got to vote after that until WW2 ended. If you were against Hitler after the 1932 elections, you generally were best off keeping your opinions to yourself. Hamas has similar policies regarding those of a different point-of-view.

The majority of the "Muslim world" is no doubt against Israel. The rest tend to support it to various degrees. That the influence of the "Muslim world" now extends to Western Europe and North America is a factor that should also be considered re: support from the West towards Israel. Good old anti-Semitism amoungst old school Christians (Mel Gibson-ish) is also a looming factor...as are neo-Nazi groups in areas like Russia. Seems the era of enlightenment via science hasn't quite taken hold. As a kid, I was sure we'd be working on the Moon by 2009...not dodging terrorists and/or visiting 'Creation museums'.

Plus, in regards to Hamas, the average half-informed person knows a terrorist group when they see one and have already made up their minds. No amount of whitewash will cover up the bloody policies of terrorists. No excuses like 'Israel created them' or 'so-and-so shot first' hold water, either. That's not the horse that the Israelis bet on in 1987...and, if one is over 40, no doubt recalls the PLO/PFLP/etc. Same dog n' pony show under new management.

As for South Afrika, one look at their anti-white employment laws should tell the average Joe that things haven't changed THAT much...just reversed. South Afrika and Canada both practice such arguably racist equity laws, but S.A. does it on a much wider basis (not just the 'government jobs').

---------------------------------------

We are proud not only because we have saved the lives of over a hundred innocent people—men, women and children—but because of the significance of our act for the cause of human freedom.

---Chaim Herzog re: The Raid on Entebbe