'World duped by Hamas death count'

M.Dancer

Rue has condemend his team a lot more than you have condemned yours.

i actually don't have a team. i only mentioned team in quotations because it was talked about before in another thread.

i'm neither jewish or palestinians. i cheer for justice and peace and i don't set limits on who or how much someone should be criticized.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually don't have a team. i only mentioned team in quotations because it was talked about before in another thread.

i'm neither jewish or palestinians. i cheer for justice and peace and i don't set limits on who or how much someone should be criticized.

No limits on criticizing - persecuting needlessly should be limited. .....so there are no teams eh? I always hated team sports... I am neither Palestinian or Jewish or human for that matter....but I really like the JUSTIC AND PEACE idea...who thought of that ...me being from anther world -would like to purchase that and bring it home....but I heard you were almost out of that product so I leave empty handed...would not want to leave you any shorter than you are... :rolleyes:

It's really quite sickening how Israel wants to imprison anyone who questions the number of Jews killed in the Holocaust, and yet at the same time denies the numbers that Palestinians say were killed.

Every story, every video, every corpse is systemically denied as a fraud by Israel and their gaggle of sycophants, so as to cause just enough doubt that those who want to believe Israel is not killing children, can believe it.

It's really quite sickening how Israel wants to imprison anyone who questions the number of Jews killed in the Holocaust, and yet at the same time denies the numbers that Palestinians say were killed.

It also sickening how people make things up in order to demonize Jews.

I suppose you don't agree.

Provide a citation please for:

how Israel wants to imprison anyone who questions the number of Jews killed in the Holocaust

And of course, The palestininians have been caught lying before about death tolls so qquestioning their count is reasonable.

Edited by M.Dancer

Nobody can confirm Hamas's numbers with any certainty.

Nobody can confirm anyone's numbers and its likely been this way forever. Is it any wonder so much of history's neutrality in the ME is in dispute? Countless generations have been diddling with it for so long that its virtually useless to us. The only thing it's good for anymore is keeping people pissed off at each other.

A pox on all their stupid houses.

Nobody can confirm anyone's numbers and its likely been this way forever. Is it any wonder so much of history's neutrality in the ME is in dispute? Countless generations have been diddling with it for so long that its virtually useless to us. The only thing it's good for anymore is keeping people pissed off at each other.

A pox on all their stupid houses.

Revisionists attempt to rewrite (Middle-East) history all the time. However, the Palestinian Arab's track record with "honest reporting" (snicker) makes anything they say suspect much like if one was caught lying in a courtroom. Then there's the use of buzzwords like "holocaust" to describe what just happened...yeah right...sure. It's bleedin' Auschwitz...we heard yah...lol. One fellow tried to convince me on CBC forum that the Israelis dropped a "million tons" of high explosives on Gaza. He seemed unaware of

:lol:

---------------------

It's a Daisy.

while dogonporch sits there and shares selective information about the middle east, here is some credible information:

Human Rights Watch head Ken Roth:

Throughout the recent war in Gaza, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) insisted that it took extraordinary care to spare civilians. But it then prevented journalists and human rights monitors from entering Gaza during the conflict to independently verify this claim.

Now that Human Rights Watch and other observers have been let in, it has become clear that hundreds of Palestinian civilians were not the only casualties of the fighting. So was the credibility of the IDF.

Part of the problem was the IDF’s expansive definition of a military target. It attacked a range of civilian facilities, from government offices to police stations, on the theory that they all provided at least indirect support to Hamas militants. But by that theory, Hamas would have been entitled to target virtually any government building in Israel on the ground that its office workers indirectly supported the IDF. That would make a mockery of the distinction between civilians and combatants that lies at the heart of the laws of war, which require direct support to military activity before civilians become legitimate military targets. Behind the unsupportable legal claim seemed to lie a determination to make Gazans suffer for the presence of Hamas–a prohibited purpose for using military force.

while dogonporch sits there and shares selective information about the middle east, here is some credible information:

What was it that you found informative? Seems pretty lack lustre banal to me but I supppose you might have a sharper learning curve to achieve.

What was it that you found informative? Seems pretty lack lustre banal to me but I supppose you might have a sharper learning curve to achieve.

not sure what you're babbling about.

if you had bothered reading the full article, you would have noticed that IDF lies and according to hundreds of cases, it lies often:

The IDF has tried to defend itself with denial and obfuscation. It first denied using white phosphorous at all. Then, when that proved untenable, it claimed that use was limited to unpopulated areas of Gaza. Neither claim is true. On Jan. 9, 10 and 15, a Human Rights Watch military expert personally observed white phosphorous being fired from an artillery battery and air burst over Gaza City and the Jabalya refugee camp.

does this kind of information from an official human rights organization seem pretty lack luster banal to you?

Edited by dub

Pretty much. While it is easy to inflate the number of the invisible dead....for some reaosn with all the WP the IDf alledgedly used against civilians, the civilian victims seem lacking. Given the terrorists likepropagand so much, you would think there should be parades of WP victims. The conclusion is that there aren't many and that as according to theRed Cross, the idf used the WP properly.

Roth, like Finkelstein, uses his parents' WW2 experiences to further his agenda. It gives the illusion that all children of Holocaust survivors think the same way. Finkelstein even wrote a book about it which I'm sure isn't given away for free...lol.

--------------------------------------------

The ironing is delicious.

---Bart Simpson

Roth, like Finkelstein, uses his parents' WW2 experiences to further his agenda. It gives the illusion that all children of Holocaust survivors think the same way. Finkelstein even wrote a book about it which I'm sure isn't given away for free...lol.

what's roth's agenda besides leading a human rights organization? are what he's saying about israel's use of phosphorous a big lie? i don't get what you're getting it and not sure why you're trying to discredit HWR.

what's roth's agenda besides leading a human rights organization? are what he's saying about israel's use of phosphorous a big lie? i don't get what you're getting it and not sure why you're trying to discredit HWR.

He's typically critical of Israel...like you are. Makes non-issues of the Arab's role, etc...like you do.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Publ...12/649efeoa.asp

----------------------------------

It's a Daisy.

He's typically critical of Israel...like you are. Makes non-issues of the Arab's role, etc...like you do.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Publ...12/649efeoa.asp

weekly standard eh? agenda you say? editor: bill kristol? c'mon DoP. no intelligent person takes that paper seriously.

perhaps israel is doing something wrong that has all these human rights organizations criticizing it? it may be difficult to swallow and acknowledge, but israel does do bad things.

so what is roth's agenda? what about finkelstein?

does this kind of information from an official human rights organization seem pretty lack luster banal to you?

What besides your fevered imagination makes them official?

They are just another pressure group...no more, no less...well, less legitimate than official human rights groups.

Pretty much. While it is easy to inflate the number of the invisible dead....for some reaosn with all the WP the IDf alledgedly used against civilians, the civilian victims seem lacking. Given the terrorists likepropagand so much, you would think there should be parades of WP victims. The conclusion is that there aren't many and that as according to theRed Cross, the idf used the WP properly.

As we discussed with some other poster, let's fire off some HE and WP and see what does more damage. For the HE demo, Dancer and I will be in a bunker...for the WP demo, we'll be under a sheet of plywood.

------------------------------------------------------

Fearlessly the idiot faced the crowd

Smiling.

Merciless the magistrate turns 'round

Frowning.

---Pink Floyd: Fearless

What besides your fevered imagination makes them official?

They are just another pressure group...no more, no less...well, less legitimate than official human rights groups.

they are a pressure group. a pressure group that tries to hold those who violate someone's human rights, accountable.

you think HRW is the only human rights organization that is critical of israel's track record?

weekly standard eh? agenda you say? editor: bill kristol? c'mon DoP. no intelligent person takes that paper seriously.

perhaps israel is doing something wrong that has all these human rights organizations criticizing it? it may be difficult to swallow and acknowledge, but israel does do bad things.

so what is roth's agenda? what about finkelstein?

I thought you'd enjoy my choice.

:lol:

Both Roth and Finkelstein's agenda seems to be wrapped up in their parent's WW2 Holocaust survivor experiences. I doubt they, themselves, lived anything but a privileged Jewish lifestyle growing-up. No death-camps for them. Their agenda appears to be that of anti-Zionism with a mixture of latent survivor's guilt...which seems pretty accurate. Maybe you have a different outlook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a Daisy.

they are a pressure group. a pressure group that tries to hold those who violate someone's human rights, accountable.

Be so kind to show some of their work in Sri Lanka.

you think HRW is the only human rights organization that is critical of israel's track record?

As long as they are official :lol::lol:

As we discussed with some other poster, let's fire off some HE and WP and see what does more damage. For the HE demo, Dancer and I will be in a bunker...for the WP demo, we'll be under a sheet of plywood.

israel originally categorically denied using WP, did it not? then after the evidence surfaced, like the dozens of burned victims and even video footage of a UN school being hit by WP, it finally said that it was using it.

israel lies? NO WAY!

here is a response that a good friend of mine posted last month. he's another self-hating jew:

The Zionists plan for Plausible deniability is quite transparent., and so simple that it would only work with gullible acoloytes and retards. First the press is denied access to Gaza. Without credible eyewitness they will always find a person willing to rise sufficient doubt..and so yet another IDF atrocity is left to history...and the killers declared heroes and pure as snow. I don't know who this Peter Herby is, but as I (in vain) tried to tell you is it against the policy of ICRC to place any kind of culpability in a conflict. Still, when you manage to equate (read transform)

". We have no evidence to suggest it's being used in any other way."

to

"that it's use of WP was legal."

You are, as George Galloway said to Norm Coleman during his senate hearing--" remarkably cavalier with any idea of justice."

However the evidence is easy to find. Pictures of Gaza city in broad daylight Jan 3.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2009/0114/p07s01-wome.html

and UN headquarter Jan 15:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle5521925.ece

Further evidence:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jan/1...deo-israel-gaza

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle5519433.ece

My dear man: the discrepancy between your offensive language and limited intellectual capacity makes you look rather silly. My advice: Change attitude, change political orientation, change personality, and last but not least: change your underwear, you stink.

Edited by dub

Be so kind to show some of their work in Sri Lanka.

As long as they are official :lol::lol:

you're replying with more of your fluff. that's all you do. type fluff.

there is video footage of WP being used on the UN school. of course, that's probably all made up by anti-semite arab nazis in final cut pro.

there is video footage of WP being used on the UN school. of course, that's probably all made up by anti-semite arab nazis in final cut pro.

You really have no idea what WP is don't you?

I think your dead links are a less than clever smoke screen