We're In Serious Trouble on Climate

Back in 2002, Jean Chretien said "if we don't ratify Kyoto people are going to start dying in 30 years". Well, it's already happening. My Temple had a few funerals recently.

On to climate. Today, it hit 6 in the New York area. This is at least 3 over normal.

If it goes on this way, Manhattan is going to flood, and we're going to see death on a mass scale. We must take serious, even precipitous steps to prevent this now.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's another disaster I am very worried about. For about 4-5 months daylight time was dropping alarmingly. I spent Christmas in a state of panic that we'd go totally dark. I was projecting July, august and September daylightfigures forward. it looked like a total disaster was coming. Suddenly, the disaster is showing sings of being delayed in coming, but I'm still panic-stricken.

Here's another disaster I am very worried about. For about 4-5 months daylight time was dropping alarmingly. I spent Christmas in a state of panic that we'd go totally dark. I was projecting July, august and September daylightfigures forward. it looked like a total disaster was coming. Suddenly, the disaster is showing sings of being delayed in coming, but I'm still panic-stricken.

Good catch, we'll have to keep a close eye on this and be prepared for any eventuality.

Good catch, we'll have to keep a close eye on this and be prepared for any eventuality.
Daylight has, for a couple of days at least, increased, but human activity and damage to the earth means that this is temporary relief, much the way a Toronto blizzard does not disprove global warming.

Al Gore and David Suzuki rule!!!

• 2 weeks later...
No global warming in Winnipeg. With the windchill factor, we hit -51C today. Where's Al Gore when you need him?

Meanwhile...Australia on Health Alert Amid Worst Heat Wave in a Century.

GWT predicts people will see more of what they're used to and extremes seem to be the new state of normal. Funny how this is reflected in the extremes of panic and serenity people display in reaction.

I'm curious about what global dimming researchers expect to see as economic output shrinks and the skies clear. It seems to me the generally cool weather we've had in the northern hemisphere these last few years has occured during some of the greatest economic growth and industrialization in all of history. If this recession turns into a full blown depression it'll just be another extreme, but that's normal now so there's probably nothing to be worried about in the least.

On the subject of extreme swings how about them Conservatives. Did anyone really expect anything less? :lol:

Edited by eyeball

• 2 weeks later...
Back in 2002, Jean Chretien said "if we don't ratify Kyoto people are going to start dying in 30 years". Well, it's already happening. My Temple had a few funerals recently.

On to climate. Today, it hit 6 in the New York area. This is at least 3 over normal.

If it goes on this way, Manhattan is going to flood, and we're going to see death on a mass scale. We must take serious, even precipitous steps to prevent this now.

i smell b.s.-you will have to look past gore's charts to see that global warming and cooling have been going on long before we had anything to do with it...fear mongering only works on the non-educated

http://www.chicagoboyz.net/blogfiles/Global_Warming1.jpg

Edited by kittengirl

i smell b.s.-you will have to look past gore's charts to see that global warming and cooling have been going on long before we had anything to do with it...fear mongering only works on the non-educated

http://www.chicagoboyz.net/blogfiles/Global_Warming1.jpg

Jean Chretien - "A proof is a proof is a proof is a proof".

Jean Chretien - "A proof is a proof is a proof is a proof".

So where is your proof?? Or are you taking other people's proof is proof and providing it as your own proof??

Here's another disaster I am very worried about. For about 4-5 months daylight time was dropping alarmingly. I spent Christmas in a state of panic that we'd go totally dark.

I can't tell if you are trying to be funny, or just don't realize how dumb this sounds.

I predict in another 30 years .. wait 30 minutes that more people will die.

So where is your proof?? Or are you taking other people's proof is proof and providing it as your own proof??
My proof was in geometry class in 10th Grade or as you would call it Grade 10.
I can't tell if you are trying to be funny, or just don't realize how dumb this sounds.

I predict in another 30 years .. wait 30 minutes that more people will die.

:D

• 4 weeks later...
Huh? Are you lost? Can we help?

Drought..... It's getting dryer every years - as for air - keep buying China product and get rich selling it and then have no air to breath - so you may as well invest in gas masks..to go shopping for that new Porche - Climate destruction denyers are those that do not want see their bank accounts drop a digit or two - they would rather die than come to their senses ----but don't worry with the collapse of a false world wide economy - looks like nature is taking it's course and things will get better - for those that are against nature - I hope they turn into bone racks like our poor polar bears....The earth will heal if given a chance - an if not given a chance - mother nature will slap you so hard your nose will bleed - and for you Michael Jackson types who think you can live in an air conditioned condo with your own oxygen supply - well that will work until the power goes out.. :lol:

Interesting fact; I noticed the other day that sunset suddenly came 1 hr 1 minute later and sunrise 59 minutes later. Gore must be right; we're in serious doo-doo.

Just a second there, buddy. The TSX and Dow are still open for business so the recession could be not back on, hah! Or what if the TSX is up and the DOW is down, IT'S HAPPENED BEFORE! What then, smart guy, huh? Huh?

You're right. The recession really is over. They closed up.

You're right. The recession really is over. They closed up.

The depression is over also. Seeing it did not want to show up for the party because everyone was to spell bound to say the D word or invite it to dinner. Economics is a state of mind - you want to be rich - be rich - you want to be depressed and punish yourself with self inflicted poverty - be my guest...just don't bring your doom and gloom to my door.

Drought..... It's getting dryer every years -

That's not what all the standing water in fields over the last few years would indicate is it?

as for air - keep buying China product and get rich selling it and then have no air to breath - so you may as well invest in gas masks..to go shopping for that new Porche

...or to read your posts.

- Climate destruction denyers are those that do not want see their bank accounts drop a digit or two

The IPCC's mandate is reliant on manmade global warming. Agreeing it's bunk would see the bank accounts of all its members drops a digit or two.