What if we agreed to re-locate Israel?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you don't get to get out of jail free.

I really can't understand why you continually start things you can't finish, it's really tearing up your credibility.

You've just demonstrated who is here to argue and who is here to flame. You do not set the terms by which I answer or apologize. Be clear on that.

You've just demonstrated who is here to argue and who is here to flame.

This is not flaming. I'm simply asking you to back up your wild accusations that I excused/justified the Holocaust, and that I think dead Jews are better than living Jews.

Again - go ahead and quote me, I'm fully confident that you simply said those things because you didn't like what I had to say and had no actual argument to use in a rebuttal.

You used those accusations as a means of distracting from the points I was making so we'd be talking about the accusation instead of the issue. Now you're making accusations that I'm flaming so it will distract from me calling you out on your unfounded accusations.

See a cycle here?

You've just demonstrated who is here to argue and who is here to flame.

This is not flaming. I'm simply asking you to back up your wild accusations that I excused/justified the Holocaust, and that I think dead Jews are better than living Jews.

Again - go ahead and quote me, I'm fully confident that you simply said those things because you didn't like what I had to say and had no actual argument to use in a rebuttal.

You used those accusations as a means of distracting from the points I was making so we'd be talking about the accusation instead of the issue. Now you're making accusations that I'm flaming so it will distract from me calling you out on your unfounded accusations.

See a cycle here?

No, you don't get to get out of jail free.

Either retract the following statements:

"your post excuses the Holocaust on the basis of hypothetical Jewish "oppression" of Christians"

Apparently you have little problem with attacks on successful groups (link).

I guess you needed to say it twice to run your post count or make yourself feel important. In fact, I notice you doubled another post at this and this place. As it is, I feel you styled your screen name after mine, that your initial style mimicked mine, and that your primary if not sole role on this Board is to shadow me and others of like mind such as Argus and Mr. Canada.

JBG - Provide evidence of your claims that I justified the holocaust & that I believe dead Jews are better than living Jews.

I'm not allowing you to sidetrack as a means of distracting from the fact that you made some serious accusations against me, and so far have not provided any evidence.

Either provide the evidence, retract the statement, or continue to avoid the issue. Of course, the later choice looks the worse on you.

JBG - Provide evidence of your claims that I justified the holocaust & that I believe dead Jews are better than living Jews.

I'm not allowing you to sidetrack as a means of distracting from the fact that you made some serious accusations against me, and so far have not provided any evidence.

Either provide the evidence, retract the statement, or continue to avoid the issue. Of course, the later choice looks the worse on you.

I remember one time jbg and I got into a debate and he would not answer a direct question I was asking him. This went on for some time over the course of a few days while we debated. He knew he'd backed himself in a corner and I was being relentless in questioning him instead of letting it go.

What happened next could have been a coincidence, but I was signed in and watching it develop, so I still have my suspicions. He answered someone else's post on the thread where he was avoiding my question.... then he posted on another thread on the same board, and another and another, sometimes really old threads that hadn't been touched in months, or really irrelevant things that meant nothing. As I said, I was signed in, so I was waiting for him to get to my question, but no.... the old threads kept getting dug up....

And next thing you know the thread we were on was buried and the top 20 threads on the board showed jbg as the last poster. It was so obvious, yet done in a way which would allow him to deny it if I called him out on it....

If I'd pointed it out though, he'd play the victim like he's doing right now with another poster. It's best to avoid taking him too seriously. Just my advice.

Edited by BC_chick

http://www.mideastweb.org/briefhistory.htm

If i were to score this whole mess as to who has done the worse to the other side. From start to finish. I would still score it in favor of the Arabs. Not that the Jews have been overly better, but they initially did try to compromise on the land break down. The Arabs in there arrogance failed to see the light.

If I'd pointed it out though, he'd play the victim like he's doing right now with another poster. It's best to avoid taking him too seriously. Just my advice.

Well, I've given him ample opportunity to prove himself not a hack, but unfortunately I might have no alternative.

He's done this in many posts where you respond to the thread-starter's post, he'll post a comment like "horrific post" commenting on your post, then when you ask him to explain himself he makes wild accusations and slander you with whatever kinds of slurs are topical in that discussion. Then he won't provided any evidence of those slurs (as in - quoting your argument and showing where such slurs apply) instead he'll disappear from the post or try and switch topics to avoid backing up his statements.

It may ever be the Jews' fate to suffer anti-Semitism in any but the more open English-speaking and Scandinavian societies. The simple fact is that Judaism is a religion based upon law, and "the book". This perhaps gave the Jews an immediate advantage in the increasingly organized world that others perceived and still perceive as unfair. I will continue addressing this issue in response to your next sub-segment.

Most religions are based on some 'law', weather it is religious law, or civil law, or a combination of both. Granted some religions seem more avdanced in organization than others.

Many Jews felt that way during the Jews' "European era". In fact, I have a very touching memoir written by the family of a tennis partner which escaped from Germany to Australia, leaving Germany January 1, 1939, right after the Kristallnacht pogroms. The memoir is divided into three parts:
  1. From roughly 1888-1925, or before the Nazis;
  2. 1938 - The Kristallnacht Pogrom (which they couldn't finish because of the emotional impact of writing it; and
  3. 1939-52 - The flight to Australia and learning to speak Australian, learning the customs, etc.

Australia? Or Austria? I guess the rest of them did not want the Jews around either, or else Europe would have gladly handed over a part of the land for them. So they put them in the worst spot ever. Is this the reason the US defends Israel to what it seems like the bitter end? Is it because the US/Europe/Canad put the Jews in the Middle East? Is it the mentality of 'defending a mistake'? Or 'we messed up in the first place, but we will do what it takes to correct the situation?

The first segment ends with the recitation of the Passover finale, stating "therefore he never said on Seder night: “Le shono haboh be-Jerusholajim,” but said: “Le shono haboh in Guetersloh”. Given the horrors that transpired only a few years later, it was too much to ask the Jews to return to the towns and villages whose people so willingly sent them to die, or to ask those people to accept the Jews back. Further, their homes and businesses had been expropriated. Thus, Israel is necessary.

People are told to face their demons. To me this seems like running away from a traumatic incident when facing it head on is needed in order to get over and past the incidents. Running away from the problems never solved anything in the past. Why was it such a good idea to create Israe, jsut so they can have a 'safe' homeland. They have been anything BUT safe since Israel was created.

Except for the Americas, Australia and certain Scandinavian countries the Jews were not welcome, and received a similar reception. Should we just go somewhere and die?

No, but you sure don't need to go anywhere else to 'live'. That depends on your strength in your faith.

Thanks for your honesty. I don't think you believe you are anti-Semitic.

I am definately not an anti-semite.

I remember one time jbg and I got into a debate and he would not answer a direct question I was asking him. This went on for some time over the course of a few days while we debated. He knew he'd backed himself in a corner and I was being relentless in questioning him instead of letting it go.
Well, I've given him ample opportunity to prove himself not a hack, but unfortunately I might have no alternative.
To you, and BC Chick - I do not need to prove my credentials to you. Get a grip.

Why not turn it into an episode of Relocation, Relocation... :rolleyes:

Israel is where it is for a reason. The Zionists wanted it there, it was created even though the land was already occupied, so I say live with the consequences.

Sounds about right to me. It's what you get for waging "holy wars"

"kill em all and let the gods sort em out"

Edited by Hcheh

To you, and BC Chick - I do not need to prove my credentials to you.

No, but you do need to provide evidence when you slander people.

So please - go ahead and directly quote me and show me where I say that dead Jews are better than living Jews.

You consistently character assassinate people because you don't like their arguments, yet you clearly lack the intellectual capacity to respond directly to the points they raised.

And again - if you want to choose to be the kind of person who wants to slander and slur people runs away when asked to back it up - be my guest. It's totally your prerogative if you want to be seen as a joke around here. It's also my prerogative to make it very difficult for you to pull this intellectually lazy routine again without looking even more ridiculous than you already do.

Israel should just pay France a few billion dollars and buy French Guiana. It has fairly good territory and very few people. Enough that they could simply pay them to relocate and cause few problems.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_guiana

Anyways the problems with Israel right now all started due to a retarded religious requirement to have Jerusalem in Israel. Stupid Zionists ruining it for all the decent Israeli's in the world.

Israel should just pay France a few billion dollars and buy French Guiana. It has fairly good territory and very few people. Enough that they could simply pay them to relocate and cause few problems.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_guiana

Anyways the problems with Israel right now all started due to a retarded religious requirement to have Jerusalem in Israel. Stupid Zionists ruining it for all the decent Israeli's in the world.

Lets move the Dome of the rock to Uganda or Madagascar...

UGANDA

Madagascar

OMG. Is it really so hard to get? Here, can't be made any simplier: there are our people (us inlcuded) and t-h-e-m (baddies, axes of evil, savages, lacking civilization, suckers and so on). Our people can do no wrong (they are good, so they can't - because they can't - never do any wrong - correct?). Even in the rare cases (speaking relatively and abstractly) when they may actually appear to be doing something that would otherwise appear to be wrong (like attacking civilian populations, ethnic cleansing, unprovoked invasions, granting possessions of some to others, and so on and on and on), this is only because it's done for a REASON. The all overcompassing goodness humane reason that may include ... whatever. Or, pretty much anything. And that is of course, oh so different (obviously different; absolutely different, different without comparison and by definition) from when them baddies do the same or very similar thing. Because they do it because they like it. Because their evil nature rejoices in the evil that they do. Because they can't do anything else.

This is obviously the reason why we were chosen as the source of good and goodness in this world and them - our eternal nemeses. Now, is it finally obvious to everybody yet?

Cyprus. An island easy to defend that can't have its borders expanded. The people who already live there don't like each other so there would be no change on that score. Perfect.

The only problem with Cyprus is that it has 800,000 people, only has 8,000 square kilometres, and the people their are relatively wealthy making it more difficult to pay them to relocate easily.

If we're going to be theorizing the best bet would be to pick a small, poor, and low population density nation and pay them to relocate. Also while paying the country accepting these new citizens as well. The numbers would be high but I'm sure most of the population would gladly live if they are helped with a better standard of living elsewhere.

Worst case they could just buy the less populated portion of a smaller nation such as Suriname.

The Jews have been living there for millenia, why should they move?

Let's 'move' the 'Palestinians' to 'Jordan'.

A much shorter trip and more historically accurate

If they were, they were living in peace before Israel was created. Right along side the Palestinians. So why was the reason to create Israel?

If they were, they were living in peace before Israel was created. Right along side the Palestinians. So why was the reason to create Israel?

Because peace often meant living less than free with occasional pogroms. As well the Turks who kept the peace were letting many Jews in...and while they were forced to stay in Czarist russia and later in Europe, they found they could be stripped of their possesions, the rights and their lives on any given day. It was a no brainer that the only way that the Jews could have a measure of control over their destiny was to have sovereignty over themselves.

There were no "Palestinians" then.

That is a moden construct that you have swallowed hook, line and sinker.

And I thought you fashioned yourself impervious to propoganda?

odd that...

There were no "Palestinians" then.

That is a moden construct that you have swallowed hook, line and sinker.

And I thought you fashioned yourself impervious to propoganda?

odd that...

Israel is also a modern construct. As modern as the UN mandate that created it. I am asking questions because either I do not know, or what to confirm what I think/know.