What is your take on Sarah Palin?

That's the idea...we want to scare people....just like in 2004. Are you still "scared"? Who takes over as PM if Harper dies? Oh wait...nobody gives a damn.

Canadians give a damn.

If the PM dies, the conservatives have a leadership race and voila! a new leader!

We don't need a "backup" as our leader is not a target for every disgruntled human being on earth. Remember when Cretien choked that guy himself -- that was great! You would never see a USian leader with the guts to take on a heckler him/herself. Your politicians are so fearful for their lives that they have swarms of security. Is it any wonder? The USA has many enemies and must remain vigilant to protect its leaders.

In Canada -- the PM just jumps in and takes care of it himself. (of course I would never expect Mr. Harper to defend himself, he is much too out-of-shape -- he'd probably have a coronary, fall on the guy and kill him that way. LOL)

Edited by Drea

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canadians give a damn.

If the PM dies, the conservatives have a leadership race and voila! a new leader!

Correct....the Americans get more because they want more...now. And they get to vote on it...what a novel concept. The line of backups goes very deep by constitution.

Sarah Palin is just part of the process.

Correct....the Americans get more because they want more...now. And they get to vote on it...what a novel concept. The line of backups goes very deep by constitution.

No kidding.

Usians (not "Americans" as this would encompass all people living in North and South America) are obese because they continually want "more". You gorge yourselves on food, drugs, sex, war, everthing. Gluttony at it's finest.

Ever see that movie "Seven"? You will eventually regret your gluttony when nothing is left on the earth but excrement from your wastefull ways. But that does not matter as Jebus is coming to do a whole planet makeoever! Go Jebus! Go USA! Use it up, shit it out, it's all good! :lol:

Edited by Drea

No kidding.

Usians (not "Americans" as this would encompass all people living in North and South America) are obese because they continually want "more". You gorge yourselves on food, drugs, sex, war, everthing. Gluttony at it's finest.

Ever see that movie "Seven"? You will eventually regret your gluttony when nothing is left on the earth but excrement from your wastefull ways. But that does not matter as Jebus is coming to do a whole planet makeoever! Go Jebus! Go USA! Use it up, shit it out, it's all good! :lol:

I agree with capricorn

Of course...it's an AMERICAN film.....LOL! :lol:

Really? I had no idea that this movie came from the co-operation between all the varied countries of North and South America. Thanks for clearing that up!

Or did you mean to say it's a "USian" movie? Hmmm?

:lol:

Usian does not even know the name (or size) of his own country! He thinks it encompasses two entire continents! "I am American!" Uh, no you are not -- you are USAite or USian.

Really? I had no idea that this movie came from the co-operation between all the varied countries of North and South America. Thanks for clearing that up!

Or did you mean to say it's a "USian" movie? Hmmm?

Usian does not even know the name (or size) of his own country! He thinks it encompasses two entire continents! "I am American!" Uh, no you are not -- you are USAite or USian.

I think you missed the point because of a smoke filled haze. Let's try again....simplified:

Even your insults have reference and foundation in American produced media. It's not just you...but it is funny as hell! :lol:

I agree with capricorn

and your point is... what exactly? To get in on the circle jerk?

Why not just PM one another and then you can really go all out -- as far as I know, the mods don't read our PMs so you can say whatever you want. Go ahead, you know you want to!

There is an ignore button you can use -- but you don't want to because I give you something to hold you together -- the ignorant always need to have a common enemy -- I can be that for you -- I can be your "terrorist" so-to-speak so you can function as one "fighting unit".

*sigh* people sure are fearful these days -- even words on a screen are suspect as though they could cause actual physical damage.

BooOOga BoOoga! oh sorry.... did that hurt? Wait here - I'll go get a virtual bandaid.

Cheers!

I think you missed the point because of a smoke filled haze. Let's try again....simplified:

Even your insults have reference and foundation in American produced media. It's not just you...but it is funny as hell! :lol:

no silly billy -- I quit smoking don't you remember? Oh right alcohol causes memory lapses -- it's been 15 days today.

Cheers!

And it is so just me! I am the resident Booooga booga scary terrorist type that all of you can use so you can huddle together and point. You need me, without me you would have no reason to live, nothing to hate, nothing to fear, nothing to talk about. I fill the most important role in the whole MLW community!

Andd I thank you for helping me to maintain this status. It's a symbiotic relationship -- without the idiocy of the USian (and USian wannabe) populations, I would have nothing to do!

So thanks very much! I just want to let you know how much I appreciate you. LOL

Why not just PM one another and then you can really go all out -- as far as I know, the mods don't read our PMs so you can say whatever you want. Go ahead, you know you want to!

There is an ignore button you can use -- but you don't want to because I give you something to hold you together -- the ignorant always need to have a common enemy -- I can be that for you -- I can be your "terrorist" so-to-speak so you can function as one "fighting unit".

*sigh* people sure are fearful these days -- even words on a screen are suspect as though they could cause actual physical damage.

BooOOga BoOoga! oh sorry.... did that hurt? Wait here - I'll go get a virtual bandaid.

Cheers!

You are right on one thing. I don't want to push the ignore button yet.. Your idiocy is too entertaining.

You are right on one thing. I don't want to push the ignore button yet.. Your idiocy is too entertaining.

Cool. Now we have a number of posts that are about me!

Please don't put me on ignore -- this is so cool having everyone talking about little me!

Cheers! (and thanks again!)

Drea

Edited by Drea

And Hannity will have to exchange his bowtie for a long tie to cover his hardon.

The only reason Repub men are happy about the VP is that they have a pretty face to masturbate to. I would bet my next year's salary that 99% of Rebub men masturbated during her speech.

Wool, meet eyes. :lol:

I guess that would be an improvement from their present dream girls: Ann Coulter and Michelle Malkin.

Cheers!

Again with the concern about misspent sperm. Masturbation, circle jerks - you seem to have a real problem with jizz that doesn't end up where you want it. Where do you want it by the way?

Edited by Sulaco

Everybody,

Please calm down and avoid the inflammatory rhetoric. An inflammatory post was graciously retracted. Thus, I have deleted a few of posts which quoted it. None of that is necessary.

If you encounter an other member flying off the handle just report it and ignore it. Do not respond in kind. We understand that tempers flare. Election time seems to bring out the sillies in all of us but please try to restrain yourselves and maintain a civil tone.

Ch. A.

Over the past century or so, the United States has produced many of the most remarkable achievements in every field of human endeavor, from science and technology to arts and culture.

Only a true imbecile would think that this Larry The Cable Guy type caricature is representative of even a small portion of Americans.

-k

Because each and every sperm is sacred silly boy!

... but it's not a waste for republicans -- on the contrary -- they get release and therefor are less likely to...

forced by mod to edit this post...

NO! Now I'm going to have watch my favourite Monty Python clip again: Every Sperm is Sacred

All together now:

Every sperm is sacred

Every sperm is great

If a sperm is wasted

God gets quite irate

It seems that we have to thank the story about the Sin of Onan in Deuteronomy 25:5-10 for the inspiration.

And Hannity will have to exchange his bowtie for a long tie to cover his hardon.

The only reason Repub men are happy about the VP is that they have a pretty face to masturbate to. I would bet my next year's salary that 99% of Rebub men masturbated during her speech.

I'll take a piece of that action. That's got to be enough money to buy nearly half a tank of gas!

-k

Over the past century or so, the United States has produced many of the most remarkable achievements in every field of human endeavor, from science and technology to arts and culture.

Only a true imbecile would think that this Larry The Cable Guy type caricature is representative of even a small portion of Americans.

-k

Today is what counts Kimmy.

If we go back centuries we find Christians killing people and there is no need to go there at all because we are talking about issues occuring today not a century ago, not a decade ago -- but today.

Today, the USA hegemony is turning the entire world against them. And if McCain is elected this hatred will only grow. The world is looking at the US and asking "Are they going to fix it? Do they want to fix it?"

An analogy:

Ten years ago a twelve year old boy got all A's on his report card... now, age 22, he is a crackhead. Does anyone remember his A's? Does it matter that he was an A student? No it does not because what matters is how he is living his life today. Bringing up the fact that he was an A student does not negate the fact that he is a crackhead now.

"But I was a good student ten years ago"

"But we were a good country a century ago!".

Do you see why bringing up all the good deeds of the past mean nothing?

And today the USA's population is in the middle of the most volitile, exciting election in my lifetime so far.

Fight! Fight! LOL

Edited by Drea

If we threw Canadian insults, you might not get the picture. Better to make fun of you in your own language.