Russian Threats!

wulf42

Russia is threatening to Launch a Nuclear Strike on Poland over the U.S. missile deal.....i guess the Russians forget that the U.S.A has as many Nukes if not more than they do! and many of the U.S. weapons are Submarine based (SLCM) and are impossible to knock out...Russia

would be taken out minutes after launching any such strike...so threats of this nature seem pointless unless they are bent on suicide!

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russia is threatening to Launch a Nuclear Strike on Poland over the U.S. missile deal.....i guess the Russians forget that the U.S.A has as many Nukes if not more than they do! and many of the U.S. weapons are Submarine based (SLCM) and are impossible to knock out...Russia

would be taken out minutes after launching any such strike...so threats of this nature seem pointless unless they are bent on suicide!

Relax there not that stupid, it would be the end of there civilization as we know it if they launched a nuke at any nato installation.

You may have misunderstood what was said.

Russia merely wants the people of Poland to know that if before their country was not on the list of Russia's potential nuclear targets - now it is.

The American armed and trained Georgian Army swarmed into Southern Ossetia last Thursday killing an estimated 2000 civiliana and sending 40,000 South Ossetians fleeing over the Rusian border and destroying much of the Capital Tskhinvah. The attack was unprovoked and took place 24 hours before even ONE Russian soldier set foot in South Ossetia. I read this in the news and heard it on the TV news in Canada but Americans are not being told about this.

The American armed and trained Georgian Army swarmed into Southern Ossetia last Thursday killing an estimated 2000 civiliana and sending 40,000 South Ossetians fleeing over the Rusian border and destroying much of the Capital Tskhinvah. The attack was unprovoked and took place 24 hours before even ONE Russian soldier set foot in South Ossetia. I read this in the news and heard it on the TV news in Canada but Americans are not being told about this.

I agree that the Russians aren't that stupid...but at a time of such high tension such talk is not helpful and can only lead us back into a another cold war situation.

Back into another war? Its all just been one big squabble stretching back for several hundred years.

We live in an Age of Empires. Breaking it up into little discrete squabbles only serves to feed arguments about who or what took the first shot.

Unfortunately people really are that stupid.

Did you think if you posted it twice it would sound less ridiculous? The Russians already HAD troops in South Ossetia. Or didn't you notice that? Probably you didn't notice that they've been engaged in a troop build-up along the borders for the last few months either, or that their proxies, the "militia" in South Ossetia they created, funded, armed and trained, was attacking Georgian forces prior to the Georgian attack? Probably not. To people like you, anyone who seems to be an enemy of the US is in the right, no matter who they are, no matter what they do.

You may have misunderstood what was said.

Russia merely wants the people of Poland to know that if before their country was not on the list of Russia's potential nuclear targets - now it is.

Yes, because there will be ten - count em 10, anti-missile missiles based there, which the poles have already announced will be open to inspection by the Russians whenever they want.

I think the entire Kremlin panicked when they heard about those ten missiles and ran into their nuclear bomb shelter after giving orders for Moscow to be evacuated.

Yes, because there will be ten - count em 10, anti-missile missiles based there, which the poles have already announced will be open to inspection by the Russians whenever they want.

I think the entire Kremlin panicked when they heard about those ten missiles and ran into their nuclear bomb shelter after giving orders for Moscow to be evacuated.

The Russians now are considering putting Nukes in Syria to counter the U.S. -Poland deal................what is wrong with the Russians? 10 missiles are no threat to them at all...they have thousands of Nukes and would overpower any missile shield and Poland even invited the Russians to inspect them!...the Bear will always be the enemy to the west that is plain obvious...the U.S. might as well accept this and act accordingly!

The American armed and trained Georgian Army swarmed into Southern Ossetia last Thursday killing an estimated 2000 civiliana (Unconfirmed) and sending 40,000 South Ossetians fleeing over the Rusian border and destroying much of the Capital Tskhinvah (usually two armies fighting in a city will do that). The attack was provoked by S ossestian Rebels which were trained by Russian Merc Spetnatz. I read this in the news and heard it on the TV news in Canada but Americans are being told about this.

There I fixed that for you Margrace

Quote me a single phrase coming from US administration where they mention doubts about the official story.

I will say it again in an analogy...If a hitman kills a person and the community seeks justice for the murder...onewith common sense does not go after the useless scape goat that IS the actual trigger man...You go after who caused the murder - the person or persons who put the money up for the hit--- Saudi Arabia funded the 9 11 attack - yet their American friends invade Iraq and Afgahanistan...talk about cowards and facilitators in our midst- there is no conspiracey just lazy rich oil guys who have no respect for human life.

Quote me a single phrase coming from US administration where they mention doubts about the official story.

Two of my childrens' friends' parents (one mother and one father) were near that hellhole. One tripped over a body; one dodged debri. My wife's first cousin's wife was killed. The attacks were seen clearly on video.

I suggest a mental health screening.

We live in an Age of Empires. Breaking it up into little discrete squabbles only serves to feed arguments about who or what took the first shot.
Again you and I see "eyeball to Eyeball". Good post.

KURSK/GORI (Reuters) - Russian President Dmitry Medvedev promised on Monday a "crushing response" to any attack on its citizens as Georgia waited for concrete signs of a promised Russian military pullout.

Medvedev was speaking shortly before Russian military authorities announced that the withdrawal had begun, although Georgia denied this.

"If anyone thinks that they can kill our citizens and escape unpunished, we will never allow this," Medvedev told World War Two veterans in the Russian city of Kursk. "If anyone tries this again, we will come out with a crushing response."

"We have all the necessary resources, political, economic and military. If anyone had any illusions about this, they have to abandon them."

The American armed and trained Georgian Army

Cite

swarmed into Southern Ossetia last Thursday killing an estimated 2000 civiliana

Cite

The attack was unprovoked and took place 24 hours before even ONE Russian soldier set foot in South Ossetia.

I'm not going to ask for a citation for this as it is completely false. Russian troops were a;ready there.

I read this in the news and heard it on the TV news in Canada....

No you didn't.

Tinfoil hat time.

I guess all the commisions and investigations mean nothing....

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/04/01/starr.costs/

WASHINGTON (April 1) -- A new government report estimates that Independent Counsel Ken Starr's investigation spent nearly $4 million in the six month period that ended September 30, 1997. That brought the three-year price tag of his investigation to just shy of $30 million.

I am trying to find it, but from what I can recall the cost of the 9/11 investigations were... considerably less.

http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/ti...=0&s=newest

All sorts of 911 stuff there.

Ask yourself this question: Which of the following is true

A - We all saw video of Bush in a grade school classroom reading a book when a CIA agent told him about the first plane hitting the building.

B - In another video, Bush said he saw the first plane hit the tower on a TV monitor outide the classroom. (The video of the first plane hitting did was not released/found untill a day or two later. That footage was done by a couple french brothers doing a documentary on New York's bravest. ) 'Must have been a bad pilot'.

What is the truth? Don't wait for me to give you the answer, this one you must find out for yourself.