Grand Master

Grand Master (14/14)

• Superstar Rare
  • Dedicated Rare
  • Helpful Rare
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Collaborator

Recent Badges

1. I said people are "apathetic about the gov't doing illegal and unconstitutional things". Which is why we have a gov't right now that is highly corrupt and scandal-riddled. I know, haha. It's a CTV poll, so CTV-watchers are the ones replying to it.
  2. It's actually disappointing if these polls are correct, and shows why our gov't is in the state it is with very little accountability required by apathetic voters. It means too large a portion of the public is okay with the government doing illegal and unconstitutional things. At least when the gov't is doing it to OTHER people they don't like. 😉
  3. Of the inquiries and committees. There a quite a few channels on YouTube that livestream them or show parts of them. You can also follow the actual politicians who are assigned to the committees - Larry Brock is on quite a few of them and he gives lots of updates. I also have gotten to quite like Kelly Block - she asks really good questions in the committees.
  4. According to MSM, yes. The reality they didn't show you was the amount of SUPPORT they had. And it inspired similar convoys all over the world. But that wasn't in the MSM, either. I get it though - people who only rely on the CBC often have zero idea of what's really going on.
  5. I know it seems like that, in hindsight, to people who heavily bought into the hysteria. Think though: When the Jews first started getting persecuted - shops vandalized, hate graffiti, businesses boycotted, children getting beaten up at school, wear this star of david when out in public .......anyone who said "This is leading to very bad places" would also have been accused of being "hyperbolic." Seriously, the only thing that stopped all you guys from going to very bad places....was the Freedom Convoy.
  6. Yes, that is my assertion, based on his many campaign appearances where he gave screaming, spit-spewing speeches about "DON'T THINK YOU CAN GET ON A PLANE OR A TRAIN OR A BUS AND THINK YOU CAN PUT OUR CHILDREN, AND MY CHILDREN IN DANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!" And the crowds went wild. Much like when Hitler's speeches promised to get rid of those filthy Jews. Popular, yes. Correct or Moral? Don't forget that it was the people who hid the Jews that were breaking the law. And at the time that he was spewing his hate, it was already obvious that the jabs did not prevent anyone from getting or transmitting covid. But y'all ignored facts. And voted him in because he promised to persecute "anti-vaxxers". Is it any wonder he received pushback from the Freedom Convoy? Is it any wonder why you're all wanting to re-write history and pretend you didn't participate in the hatred?
  7. Trudeau was voted in last time, based on his campaign of hate against "anti-vaxxers" (who a large majority of voters wanted jailed) and in spite of a long list of scandals, gov't waste of taxpayer money, and deficit budgets. I blame YOU. YOU chose him. And now look where we are.
  8. You should really watch some of the proceedings from the many inquiries going on recently and currently. Also, there's even been quite a few "conflict of interest" scandals in the news - Mary Ng, Anita Anand, Trudeau himself, Frank Bayliss, Rouleau, etc. Many Libs gave sweet contracts to friends and family during the pandemic. In the ArrivScam inquiry, it also came out that many Libs are "double-dipping" - working in gov't positions while also picking up contracts to do other gov't work.
  9. I was watching an interview (I think Tom Mulcair?) where he pointed out that this capital gains tax is really just another attack on the middle class. They've pretty much broken the lower end of the middle class, so now they're going after the upper middle class. Realizing that the large numbers of boomers are retiring and dying and leaving properties to their children - this tax takes that away. It's basically a very big inheritance tax.
  10. I'm not saying that. I'm saying when someone tells me the sky is purple and I can see it's blue, they're lying. That's not BIAS.
  11. Maybe someone, somewhere in all of this, was really & truly seeking justice and tolerance once, but I feel like we've lost the plot along the way.
  12. I'm feeling more and more that the "woke" movement has done nothing but unleash a lot of dark triad/cluster B personalities loose on everybody else. They use outlandish identities to terrorize the others. And turn anti-social rage and violence into an armor of untouchability and make lists of people to attack. Crybullies.
  13. I just read this the other day and looked for the approp. topic to post it in: From MMA fighter Tamikka Brents after biological male Fallon Fox fractured her skull while, (quite literally) beating her senseless - What kind of biological male demands to play collision sports or fight with biological women and then persists in doing so even after injuring them over and over? Even after this guy broke her skull, she was too scared to just stand up and say “This was unfair because Fox is a man.” What does it tell the women who get hurt like this, to be told that they cannot complain or they’re a TERF? Just take your beating like a man? Is that where this really ought to go?