Your apoinion on 911  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Son, you wait here while Daddy tries to talk some sense into this raving derelict-Chief Wiggum

Why do you people (you know who you are) encourage them? This place used to be a fun place to discuss current events, politics etc etc. Now it's become infested with these conspiracy ninnies. Lord knows I'm guilty to a degree, but enough's enough. Let it end.

Alternatively, just listen to Greg.

Here's what I did, I went to Polynewbies profile, and hit the ignore button. I did the same thing with cocksucker.

The only reason why this debate keeps on going is because of all of the repition that everyone is doing. We all know that trying to reason with Poly is a futile effort at best.

The only reason why this debate keeps on going is because of all of the repition that everyone is doing. We all know that trying to reason with Poly is a futile effort at best.

You just repeat the same thing. Judging from your posts I doubt anyone is looking for your advice. You can't justify any statement you make.

You and other immature idiots like you have denegrated the other post to insults, innuendos and stupidity because you don't think it should be discussed on "your" forum, so yes, I do know your views. Obviously you support the official version.

So those who dissagree with you on this or those who believe the official version are immature idiots, eh? In another thread on much the same topic you call me a fool. Perhaps you should limit your name calling to those who are actually attacking you.

Sharkman:So those who dissagree with you on this or those who believe the official version are immature idiots, eh?

Immature idiots are the ones that just throw around empty insults and troll my threads. Hockey Pucks dissagree that it was MIHOP - its a proven fact that it was MIHOP - both in the science and in the circumstance and in the context of motive. Thats why no one has been able to argue the case in any affective way and thats why the neocons have turned to insults and name calling- which makes them immature idiots. They have had a long enough time to deal with this reality.

Some examples of trolling:

The subject gets brought up so often that I feel the need to explain what a troll actually is. Examples below best illustrate it.

jbg:For G-d's sake its over 112 pages now. Haven't you had your 15 minutes of fame?
jbg:You really seem sick in the head. Get help.
Canadian Blue:Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight, gonna get me some afternoon delight...
Black Dog:Why do you people (you know who you are) encourage them? This place used to be a fun place to discuss current events, politics etc etc. Now it's become infested with these conspiracy ninnies. Lord knows I'm guilty to a degree, but enough's enough. Let it end.

Alternatively, just listen to Greg.

(Apparently this isn't the case. I see nothing in the above post that has to do with 911 being an inside job)

Drea:You've screwed with everyone long enough Poly.

How about going away so that regular folks can have an intelligent debate on 911 instead of your pathetic rantings that have muddied everything.

Pffffffft.

(a dumb insult that cannot be backed up in any way because I back up everything I say about this topic with proven fact or unbiased expert opinion)

There are many more examples but I think this, with Gregs request and my clarification of exactly what a troll is should stop a lot of this nonsense.

CanadianBlue:How is The International House of Pancakes, involved in the banks and 9/11?

Thats a perfect example of trolling. Its stupid and meant to be insulting (although too stupid to actually be insulting)

Perhaps if you'd check yourself, take a step back and realize that the comments were an attempt at humour in order to press the point that you're using an acronym that not everybody is familiar with. It's not trolling, you're just so highly strung over this issue that you are unable to see the point.

Can I suggest taking a day off, going for a nice long walk and then coming back realizing that not everyone agrees with you and won't immediately be swayed by the same information that convinced you?

stignasty:Perhaps if you'd check yourself, take a step back and realize that the comments were an attempt at humour in order to press the point

Maybe if they stood alone I would believe you. But taken in context with all the other comments I think the purpose is to be insulting and to derail the subject matter.

You and I can talk about what I should have done when we are maybe in the same Haliburton detention center.

stignasty:Perhaps if you'd check yourself, take a step back and realize that the comments were an attempt at humour in order to press the point

Maybe if they stood alone I would believe you. But taken in context with all the other comments I think the purpose is to be insulting and to derail the subject matter.

You and I can talk about what I should have done when we are maybe in the same Haliburton detention center.

Even in their context, how would expect anyone who isn't as deeply concerned with the plethora of conspiracies that you are to know what a LIHOP or a MIHOP is?

I think it would be much more likely for us to meet in the same International House of Pancakes.

Anyway, really, go for a walk, get some fresh air.

Guns & Butter

"Why the Facts of 9/11 Are Suppressed: Understanding the Ruling Group Mind Behind the War Without End

with Dr. John McMurtry, Professor of Philosophy at the University of Guelph, Ontario in a presentation at the International Citizens Inquiry Into 9/11 on May 30, 2004 in Toronto. McMurtry was one of the first academics to analyze 9/11 and the 9/11 wars. In response to the extreme pressure of forcing reality to conform to manufactured delusions, the group and its members become increasingly submerged within a pre-conscious field of hysteria, denials and projections. Their program is being played out in Iraq against heroic resistance, while elsewhere in the empire the "regulating group mind" demands complicity with its fundamental assumption - that 9/11 was an attack from the outside.

"

Mar 21 2007

stignasty:Anyway, really, go for a walk, get some fresh air.

Do some digging. Read about Stalinist Russia. Then you will be able to read our near future. When they start dissapearing people you will figure it out.

Please, explain how you extrapolate the current political climate in Canada into a situation that resembles the Stalinist purges.

Then again, if they do start "disappearing people," the first to go will be people like you.

"When the bankers came for the conspiracy theorists,

I remained silent,

because I was not a conspiracy theorist."

Until that happens, I'll be able to sleep well at night knowing that this is a bunch of hooey.

stignasty:Please, explain how you extrapolate the current political climate in Canada into a situation that resembles the Stalinist purges.

The Patriot Act and Military Commisions Act make this legal today - all they have to do is label you a terrorist - of which there is no criteria for. We are joining the USA in what will be the North American Union. Its being done "in stealth" so you don't see it on TV.

FEMA camps are being built, every once in a while you hear on mainstream media that Haliburton is getting another $385 million dollar no bid contract to build detention centers.

The terrorism is fake. 911 can be scientifically shown to be an inside job beyond any scientific doubt. London 7/7 can be circumstantially shown to be an inside job beyond any reasonable doubt. If the terrorists don't exist who are the detention centers being built for ?

The terrorism is fake. 911 can be scientifically shown to be an inside job beyond any scientific doubt. London 7/7 can be circumstantially shown to be an inside job beyond any reasonable doubt. If the terrorists don't exist who are the detention centers being built for ?

I would ask you for a link about these alleged concentration camps and other allegations from a credible source, but I already know your answer. "The MSM is working for the NWO at IHOP."

As it sits, I find what you call the "official story" to be much more believable than your explanation of events.

Join founding Director of the Centre for Peace Studies and long-time

peace activist Graeme MacQueen and Professor Emeritus of structural

engineering Bob Korol for a discussion of the 9/11 World Trade Center

attacks. The speakers will screen a film and present both primary and

secondary research on the collapse of the World Trade Center towers.

The evening will present a rigorous and scholarly analysis of one of

the most important events in recent history. Bring your questions and

your open mind!

Friday March 23, 7:00 p.m.

The Skydragon Centre

27 King William Street,

Hamilton, Ontario

I would ask you for a link about these alleged concentration camps and other allegations from a credible source, but I already know your answer. "The MSM is working for the NWO at IHOP."

The detention centers have been on mainstream news and in many newspapers. Keith Oberman talks about them on MSNBC on many occasions.

Here is a US army document that lays it all out for you Civilian Inmate Labour Camps

If you want to know how they will put you there search for Operation Night Train 84 & Rex 84 on Google - both government docs again.