Your apoinion on 911  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Someone on another forum just pointed me to a Mumbai - Israel connection. I think the CIA got in cahoots with Indian Intelligence and the Mossad, hired a top secret flying chappatti with Ganesh anti-radar protection and JoOoooooooOoOORays and hovered invisibly in the sky over monhattan for the 3 or 4 weeks it took to string explosives all over the buildings. Then, they used Cheney Death Rays to seduce a few otherwise innocent Muslims to do the dastardly work of Bushitlerburtonbeelzebub to make it look like a plot by Jihadists. Meanwhile, back on the ranch, bin Laden was peacefully eating goat stew when much to his surprise...

This is absolutely insane!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stignasty:You're the one with all of the answers.... why don't you tell us.

They were whitewashes done by people closely connected to government and who benefit from government contracts.

Odd that of these hundreds of people around the world (I assume international finance was also in on it?) no one has let slip even one whisper of this plot. Not one. In six years. No one got drunk or told someone in confidence...even with the global media sniffing around the story with a micron microscope praying for a hint of scandal. No deepthroat, no Colson, no leads as to who or why (except the boilerplate "big oil" or whatever)...no nothing. Unless of course the international media is also in on the plot...

Why wasn't it confirmed to be steel ? These NIST guys must think some of us are pretty dumb. What about the sulfidization that FEMA describes and could not explain ? Are you going to tell me it was drywall and they never thought of that ?

Why was Philip Zelikow in charge of this technical investigation when he specializes in propoganda and the maintainance of public myth ?

How come the NIST investigation "final report" is being revised all the time ?

NIST did not test for the residue of these compounds in the steel.

The responses to questions number 2, 4, 5 and 11 demonstrate why NIST concluded that there were no explosives or controlled demolition involved in the collapses of the WTC towers.

Furthermore, a very large quantity of thermite (a mixture of powdered or granular aluminum metal and powdered iron oxide that burns at extremely high temperatures when ignited) or another incendiary compound would have had to be placed on at least the number of columns damaged by the aircraft impact and weakened by the subsequent fires to bring down a tower. Thermite burns slowly relative to explosive materials and can require several minutes in contact with a massive steel section to heat it to a temperature that would result in substantial weakening. Separate from the WTC towers investigation, NIST researchers estimated that at least 0.13 pounds of thermite would be required to heat each pound of a steel section to approximately 700 degrees Celsius (the temperature at which steel weakens substantially). Therefore, while a thermite reaction can cut through large steel columns, many thousands of pounds of thermite would need to have been placed inconspicuously ahead of time, remotely ignited, and somehow held in direct contact with the surface of hundreds of massive structural components to weaken the building. This makes it an unlikely substance for achieving a controlled demolition.

Analysis of the WTC steel for the elements in thermite/thermate would not necessarily have been conclusive. The metal compounds also would have been present in the construction materials making up the WTC towers, and sulfur is present in the gypsum wallboard that was prevalent in the interior partitions.

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm

After the June 2004 progress report on the WTC investigation wasissued, the NIST investigation team stopped working on WTC 7 and was assigned full-time through the fall of 2005 to complete the investigation of the WTC towers.

With the release and dissemination of the report on the WTC towers in October 2005, the investigation of the WTC 7 collapse resumed.

Considerable progress has been made since that time, including:

review of nearly 80 boxes of new documents related to WTC 7

development of detailed technical approaches for modeling and analyzing various collapse hypotheses

selection of a contractor to assist NIST staff in carrying out the analyses.

It is anticipated that a draft report will be released by Spring2007.

http://wtc.nist.gov/media/WTC7_Approach_Summary12Dec06.pdf

Wilber:It wouldn't be difficult to fly the aircraft into the buildings using the autopilot but it would have to be done by the crew aboard the aircraft. There is no way it could have been done by remote control without doing extensive modifications to the aircraft. Even then the autopilot could be easily overridden by the crew.

Anything like this is possible, Hawkings & McConnel thinmk its a reality. McConnel was a military pilot and an airline pilot. We all know automatic drones are possible and that they wouldn't have to put crew overrides in place. David Hawkings (Hawks Cafe) has all the gruesome details. He has a 4 hr DVD and I have it but haven't watched it yet.

I am a retired airline pilot and aircraft maintenance engineer with over 30 years experience working on and flying jet transports including over 3000 hours flying B767's. I'm not an expert on a lot of things regarding 911 but your theories regarding the aviation part of it are crap IMO.

Wilber:I am a retired airline pilot and aircraft maintenance engineer with over 30 years experience working on and flying jet transports including over 3000 hours flying B767's. I'm not an expert on a lot of things regarding 911 but your theories regarding the aviation part of it are crap IMO.

which ones ?

Furthermore, a very large quantity of thermite (a mixture of powdered or granular aluminum metal and powdered iron oxide that burns at extremely high temperatures when ignited) or another incendiary compound would have had to be placed on at least the number of columns damaged by the aircraft impact and weakened by the subsequent fires to bring down a tower. Thermite burns slowly relative to explosive materials and can require several minutes in contact with a massive steel section to heat it to a temperature that would result in substantial weakening. Separate from the WTC towers investigation, NIST researchers estimated that at least 0.13 pounds of thermite would be required to heat each pound of a steel section to approximately 700 degrees Celsius (the temperature at which steel weakens substantially). Therefore, while a thermite reaction can cut through large steel columns, many thousands of pounds of thermite would need to have been placed inconspicuously ahead of time, remotely ignited, and somehow held in direct contact with the surface of hundreds of massive structural components to weaken the building. This makes it an unlikely substance for achieving a controlled demolition.

That may be true of the thermite they used in ww2 to destroy enemy artillary and bridges but physics prof Stephen Jones says there is a new thermate that has particles so fine it goes off like an explosive - its available commerically in the USA. He thinks 1000 kg would be all that is needed to cut critical points of the building and to make the concrete floors explode the way they did as the building collapsed. He says it acts so fast it could be attached with rubber bands to critical points making installation of all explosives doable in one night with a handful of people.

This doesn't explain the melted steel, neither does airplane fuel. How does NIST explain the melted steel and the "meteor" (melted steel and concrete mixed togather in big hunks) shown in the movie 911 Mysteries ? Where did these high temperatures come from ? What was responsible for the hot spots viewed on infra red weeks later ?

The metal compounds also would have been present in the construction materials making up the WTC towers, and sulfur is present in the gypsum wallboard that was prevalent in the interior partitions.

I wonder why FEMA didn't think of drywall when they were trying to figure out the cause of sulfidization.

911Research does an interesting slide show that explains the NIST report and says the NIST report is unscientific propoganda and lists the reasons why. See NIST Report

This is a slide show with lots of high res pictures and explains science in easy to understand terms. The slide show explains all the reasons why it is conclusive the the buildings were demolished.

Stephen Jones may have his collapse theories but the above link really explains the science behind the collapses of wtc1 & wtc2. Its the best 911 site on the web. It shows pics of lots of different building collapses.

4. Weren't the puffs of smoke that were seen, as the collapse of each WTC tower starts, evidence of controlled demolition explosions?

No. As stated in Section 6.14.4 of NIST NCSTAR 1, the falling mass of the building compressed the air ahead of it—much like the action of a piston—forcing smoke and debris out the windows as the stories below failed sequentially.

These puffs were observed at many locations as the towers collapsed. In all cases, they had the appearance of jets of gas being pushed from the building through windows or between columns on the mechanical floors. Such jets are expected since the air inside the building is compressed as the tower falls and must flow somewhere as the pressure builds. It is significant that similar “puffs” were observed numerous times on the fire floors in both towers prior to their collapses, perhaps due to falling walls or portions of a floor. Puffs from WTC 1 were even observed when WTC 2 was struck by the aircraft. These observations confirm that even minor overpressures were transmitted through the towers and forced smoke and debris from the building.

But the puffs of smoke emerging from the buildinmgs were seen before the collapse began in multiple videos, plus there were explosions at the base of the buildings before the collapse began (911Mysteries - see my sig). 911 Mysteries shows explosions happened before the collapses. This explanation doesn't make any sense. David Hawkings (HawksCafe) suggests that the hundreds of millions of dollars made by Silverstein from the 911 "attacks" were used to pay these guys off to make them write this trash.

Wilber:I am a retired airline pilot and aircraft maintenance engineer with over 30 years experience working on and flying jet transports including over 3000 hours flying B767's. I'm not an expert on a lot of things regarding 911 but your theories regarding the aviation part of it are crap IMO.

which ones ?

Pretty much all of them.

But the puffs of smoke emerging from the buildinmgs were seen before the collapse began in multiple videos, plus there were explosions at the base of the buildings before the collapse began (911Mysteries - see my sig). 911 Mysteries shows explosions happened before the collapses. This explanation doesn't make any sense. David Hawkings (HawksCafe) suggests that the hundreds of millions of dollars made by Silverstein from the 911 "attacks" were used to pay these guys off to make them write this trash.

So, if the NIST or FEMA agree with you, you quote them. If they disagree with you they've been paid off by Larry Silverstein. {Who didn't see that coming?}

PolyNewbie, I realize that despite what most people would consider unsubstantial evidence, you have convinced yourself of the "truth" of this 9/11 conspiracy. As such, I will discontinue conversing with you on the subject. I realize that this will not change your mind in any way, and may even bolster your conviction in your beliefs, but as it is, I am simply wasting my time trying to have a rational discussion with you on this subject.

So, how 'bout them Flames? Do you think they can hang on to get their playoff bonus'?

Some stuff that makes no sense at all.

The Flames don't traditionally do well in afternoon games. They had better suck it up today in Chicago. I was a bit surprised that they did as well as they did last week. I expected that they would be tied with Colorado right now. The Flames had a four point lead and had games with the top two teams in the conference while the Avalanche had a pair in Edmonton. I didn't think they would be able to pad their lead, but they moved ahead another point.

Some stuff that makes no sense at all.

The Flames don't traditionally do well in afternoon games. They had better suck it up today in Chicago. I was a bit surprised that they did as well as they did last week. I expected that they would be tied with Colorado right now. The Flames had a four point lead and had games with the top two teams in the conference while the Avalanche had a pair in Edmonton. I didn't think they would be able to pad their lead, but they moved ahead another point.

This is exactly what I would expect a CIA agent planting dissinformation to say. You fool no one you imperialist agent of colonialism.

p.s. most teams suck in pm games after a night game-it screws up their clock they are used to playin nights and getting at least the next day to sleep in and nurse wounds (ice them, get massages, stretch). The pm games disrupts their routine and many of these guys are dehydrated and don't have sufficient time to eat and drink water and replentish the electrolytes-not an excuse though but most teams hate it not just the Flames

Wilber:I did and you ignored them. They are still there if you want to look for them. I can't be bothered because you will just ignore them again.

You sycophants are always pulling this stunt - I go back to check and find out you are lying. I answered all of your questions.

You know it which is why you will not restate them.

Wilber:I did and you ignored them. They are still there if you want to look for them. I can't be bothered because you will just ignore them again.

You sycophants are always pulling this stunt - I go back to check and find out you are lying. I answered all of your questions.

You know it which is why you will not restate them.

Bull

Explain how point 4 can be taken as anything but an outright lie.

The got point 4 because they beat the Predators and Red Wings last week. After a rough start the Flames rallied to beat the Black Hawks this afternoon. Hopefully the Avalanche will see that and grip their sticks a little tighter tonight. :)