Your apoinion on 911  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ScottsA:No it's not. I'm sure you've been told this countless times and blithely ignored it, but it's an impossibility. It takes weeks to wire a building for demolition, using big noisy impact drills and lots of spitting and swearing workmen with plumber's bum. Buildings don't get wired by shifty men in black slipping into the place in the dead of night and dropping nondescript gym bags in out of the way corners.

I would guess that the operation of wiring those buildings would take years and they couldn't possibly hide it. So they did it in plain sight and hired many different contractors to do various parts of the job. This way no one can connect the dots. Intelligence people call this compartmentalization. This is why Gwyn Dyer is an idiot when he says the job would require knowledge of 10,000 people.

You set up the job so the contractors have no idea why they are doing what they are doing - other than getting paid for it. Each one does only a small part of the job.

When the wiring is done the explosives need to be placed then you shut the building down, shut off the cameras, remove the bomb sniffing dogs and put the explosives in place.

Just because you cannot imagine something doesn't make it impossible, but when something violates the laws of physics it is definetly impossible.

ScottsA:No one ever reported anything like that. No one.

Lots did. Scott Forbes is one, there are others. You should watch 911 Mysteries. Lots of suspicious activities wrt moving offices around for maintainance and drilling and a complete shut down of the building right before 911. George Bushes brother was in charge of security and his affective date of resignation was sept 11 2001.

ScottsA:Were they all bribed, along with the countless government agencies and Jewish plotmeisters and various banking cabals who also haven't breathed a word of it in 5 years?

Thats speculation. I don't need to speculate to show that 911 was an inside job. I just have to understand basic physics. I have a degree in engineering.

ScottsA:Listen son, I know you think you're in possession of some illuminating TRVTH, but take another couple years in university, learn how Occam's razor really works, and I'm sure things will settle down for you. Maybe get a summer job on a construction crew and learn just how hard it is for crews of workmen to do a job quietly when polite society babes are walking by.

I'm not your son. Judging by your degree of arrogance you are much too young to have a son.

If you have something to say about Occams Razor, now would be a good time. It could help you recove some badly needed credibility.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul Craig Roberts, himself an engineering grad (GeorgeTown) has this this to say about Professor David Ray Griffin (not an engineer) wrt his new book on exposing the 911 debunkers.

Saying that Griffin is a better engineer than those who say steel melted due to fuel fires on 911 is not saying much but Roberts has a lot more to say.

Roberts was the deputy economist under the Reagan administration.

Son, appeals to authority are silly. It's like me saying I have several degrees in Political Studies and History, and I can say with absolute authority that Bush and International Jewry didn't do this.

Maybe you can not say much with a great degree of certainty with that kind of background. With my scientific background I can say with absolute certainty that the official version of what happened on 911 is in fact impossible- many other engineering and science people have said the same thing. The official version violates the first and second laws of thermodynamics. You should have got a more well rounded education which is required to understand things. I read about politics, history and economics, you would do well to review your high school physics.

I don't know where you get off calling me son, I suppose you are just the type that trys to win arguements with insults and degradation because its the only way you can win - or at least think you win. It just really makes you look stupid, a goal we are both trying to acheive.

That example doesn't apply to me because I am talking about science and describing my scientific background. You are talking about science and telling me about your history and political background which is really foolish and what this cartoon is trying to show.

I have a degree in engineering.

Son, appeals to authority are silly. It's like me saying I have several degrees in Political Studies and History, and I can say with absolute authority that Bush and International Jewry didn't do this.

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/blowhard.htm

of course, that example is not so much an appeal to authority as an example of a lie and a fraudulent resumé

You set up the job so the contractors have no idea why they are doing what they are doing - other than getting paid for it. Each one does only a small part of the job.

Give me a break. You are suggesting that independent contractors were hired to run thick wires from supporting beam to supporting beam without connecting it to anything? Don't you think at least some of the workers would be asking 'What the hell are we doing this for?" "What's the purpose?"

Wouldn't there have been at least a few contractors who have spoken up and said: "Yeah, I was in WTC 1 in June 2000... they had me for a week running some 5 gauge wire in basement 3.... but I didn't connect it to anything... weird shit!"?????

All of these theories you are giving to us are so far fetched and unlikely... you have to be quite the dreamer to believe them.

Occam's razor: All things being equal, the simplest solution tends to be the best one.

Fuel laden jets were flown into buildings.... these buildings burnt and collapsed... get over it.

Give me a break. You are suggesting that independent contractors were hired to run thick wires from supporting beam to supporting beam without connecting it to anything? Don't you think at least some of the workers would be asking 'What the hell are we doing this for?" "What's the purpose?"

Wouldn't there have been at least a few contractors who have spoken up and said: "Yeah, I was in WTC 1 in June 2000... they had me for a week running some 5 gauge wire in basement 3.... but I didn't connect it to anything... weird shit!"?????

They could be told they are laying wires for intercomms, computers - anything - or they could have been told it was for "national security reasons". Have enough different contractors doing different floors and none think they played a part in 911 because they only did the work on a few floors. Contractors can ask questions, but would they not do the work if the questions were not answered ?

Marvin Bush was in charge of security for the trade center and his resignation was affective on the day of 911, 2.3 trillion dollars was announced as missing from the Pentagon on sept 10 2001. There were suspicious shut downs of the trade centers - (Scott Forbes & 911 Mysteries). Strange set of coincidences.

The official version is impossible. The buildings had to be demolished - its the only explanation that explains the observations so its the only possible explanation.

I have a degree in engineering.

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/blowhard.htm

of course, that example is not so much an appeal to authority as an example of a lie and a fraudulent resumé

Oh, good one woodie. Yuck Yuck.

They could be told they are laying wires for intercomms, computers - anything - or they could have been told it was for "national security reasons". Have enough different contractors doing different floors and none think they played a part in 911 because they only did the work ona few floors.

The official version is impossible. The buildings had to be demolished - its the only explanation that explains the observations so its the only possible explanation.

Two airplanes flew into two buildings, ripping through several floors with so much force that they exploded out the other side, spilling jetfuel down the central column, whiched burned, and then the buildings fell down, mysteriously following the laws of gravity and landing underneath where they once stood.

Conclusion? That a cabal of bankers, crews upon crews of workmen, government agencies, the US administration from Bush on down, International Jewry, the CIS, ISI, Mossad, MI6 and 7, the international media, the NYFD, and the Knights Templar concocted a great big plot, wired the building and blew it up. How obvious.

Two airplanes flew into two buildings, ripping through several floors with so much force that they exploded out the other side, spilling jetfuel down the central column, whiched burned, and then the buildings fell down, mysteriously following the laws of gravity and landing underneath where they once stood.

That is a simple minded explanation, not the simplest explanation that explains the observations. The buildings could not have fallen the way they did with the potential energy available before the collapse. Its very simple.

Even CD's follow the laws of gravity as everything else with mass.

That is a simple minded explanation, not the simplest explanation that explains the observations. The buildings could not have fallen the way they did with the potential energy available before the collapse. Its very simple.

Even CD's follow the laws of gravity as everything else with mass.

Yes of course. The simplest answer is merely simple minded. The only viable answer is to reach around plucking unrelated facts out of thin air, discard uncomfortable facts, and paste together the remaining collection, shellack it with scary music, and announce that only a dummy can't see the TRVTH.

Even better look at what engineers that are not connected to the government through contracts are saying about 911. Look up Robert Bowman, he has two Phd's in engineering and directed the SDI program at inception under Reagan.

Andreas Von Buelow

Former assistant German defense minister, director of the German Secret Service, minister for research and technology, and member of Parliament for 25 years.

"At 9 11, four planes for two hours were able to drive around, fly around even one hour in the direction going toward the west and then turn around and then comeback. The military air force was not able to interdict them. It's [un]imaginable." [read more]

Paul Craig Roberts

Former assistant secretary of the U.S. Treasury

"I haven't looked at it very close, but I did go to Georgia Tech and I did learn some physics and I know enough physics to know that it is strictly impossible for those buildings to collapse in their own footprint, at free-fall speed except under controlled demolition. Those buildings did not come down the way the 9-11 report says. It is strictly impossible, in fact, it's a total, the account in the 911 report is a total contradiction to the laws of physics." [read more]

Even better look at what engineers that are not connected to the government through contracts are saying about 911. Look up Robert Bowman, he has two Phd's in engineering and directed the SDI program at inception under Reagan.

Whatever...I'd just suggest that you continue through to graduate work, where you'll hopefully learn to shift wheat from chaff a little better.

2.3 trillion dollars was announced as missing from the Pentagon

How did they take it out? A couple of trucks full of gold?

Since money of that amount is typically in electronic form... can we really say that it 'resides' somewhere?

Anyway... back to the demolition of these buildings....

From watching Discovery we see that even with moderate sized buildings they do not just strap TNT to a beam and let'er rip. They actually have to drill holes into the beams and strategically place the charges...

So you are saying that on the night of the 10th and the morning of the 11th no one noticed the hundreds of government guys running around with core-drillers and hammer drills placing the charges, completing the wiring, etc.? All of the 24 hour security was oblivious to the noise and dust, and even when people started arriving at work and parking in the garages they didn't notice any demolition activity?

Sounds like a very far-fetched and impossible scheme to pull off to me.

I didn't read the 47 pages of this tripe... is there any where in there where people asked real destruction experts for their advice? If Yes, who are these destruction experts? Do they still stand by their word until this day?

If they were to have taken down these towers, what would the process entail, and would it be possible to do while keeping the buildings in operation and having no one notice... not even the security guards?

How did they take it out? A couple of trucks full of gold?

Since money of that amount is typically in electronic form... can we really say that it 'resides' somewhere?

Anyway... back to the demolition of these buildings....

From watching Discovery we see that even with moderate sized buildings they do not just strap TNT to a beam and let'er rip. They actually have to drill holes into the beams and strategically place the charges...

So you are saying that on the night of the 10th and the morning of the 11th no one noticed the hundreds of government guys running around with core-drillers and hammer drills placing the charges, completing the wiring, etc.? All of the 24 hour security was oblivious to the noise and dust, and even when people started arriving at work and parking in the garages they didn't notice any demolition activity?

The money was missing from the pentagon - 2.3 trillion dollars is enough to buy more than 300 fully equiped Nimitz class nuclear aircraft carriers.

The building was likely wired over years with the bombs placed just before sept 11. It was not a conventional demolition. Physics Phd Stephen Jones thinks an advanced form of thermate was used requiring much less actual explosive.

Anything else but controlled demolition is impossible so somehow it was CD'ed.

The building was likely wired over years with the bombs placed just before sept 11. It was not a conventional demolition. Physics Phd Stephen Jones thinks an advanced form of thermate was used requiring much less actual explosive.

Anything else but controlled demolition is impossible so somehow it was CD'ed.

Considering that your "evidence" for controlled demolition can be easily dismissed, the most likely explanation is that the jets, fueled for transcontinental flight, caused major structural damage and started large fires - which caused the buildings to collapse. Nothing more.

stignasty:Considering that your "evidence" for controlled demolition can be easily dismissed, the most likely explanation is that the jets, fueled for transcontinental flight, caused major structural damage and started large fires - which caused the buildings to collapse. Nothing more.

How can the evidence for controlled demolition be easily dismissed ? (I really want to hear this)

Just because you say George Bush is God, the moon is made of cheese and that really was Usama in those cofession tapes doesn't make it so.

Are you suggesting airplane fuel caused that steel to melt ? What caused the successive set of explosions that started at the collapse part and progressed downward ? What caused those hunks of building to be projected upward and outward ?

What was the source of energy that atomized the concrete when the buildings collapsed at near freefall rate ?

The most simple minded explanation is not neccessarily the simplest explanation.