Your apoinion on 911  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilber:You have ignored them all.
You are a liar and a waste of space. Go away unless you have something to say.
I did and you ignored them. They are still there if you want to look for them. I can't be bothered because you will just ignore them again.
Bull

Wilber, I guess you thought my extention to that cartoon was pretty good, and it made some good points and thats why you had to add all this garbage to the thread.

Actually the thread is garbage. My apologies for contributing to it.

Wilber, agreed. Total nah-nah-boo-boo or Nicky Nicky Nine Nine. I accept your apology, Wilber.

This last page wasn't a waste of time at all. I'm trying to show that believers of the official version are idiots and you are helping me - so we are even on the same side.

Patriots Question 911 - lots of structural engineers in these lists

911 Lie Dying

So who will be the last one to figure it out ?

jbg:Total nah-nah-boo-boo or Nicky Nicky Nine Nine.

idiot.

Wilber: Actually the thread is garbage. My apologies for contributing to it.

Thats OK Wilber, you didn't make a contribution all you did was blow hot air around and claim to be able to make an arguement. You didn't say anything.

Explain how point 4 can be taken as anything but an outright lie.

The got point 4 because they beat the Predators and Red Wings last week. After a rough start the Flames rallied to beat the Black Hawks this afternoon. Hopefully the Avalanche will see that and grip their sticks a little tighter tonight. :)

Hope so, Canucks set a team record for wins and clinch a playoff spot if they beat Colorado tonight. Got to stay ahead of Minnesota as well.

I mean your work for the empire - trying to add garbage posts to the thread after I explain that point #4 in the NIST report is an obvious outright lie and anyone who has seen any of the 911 videos such as 911Mysteries can easily point that out.

The Flames DIDN'T beat the Blackhawks? Those filthy liars!

*I'm hoping the men in black start paying me as much as they're paying stignasty...I need a new hot tub.*

Whenever this thread get trolled I am going to expose another NIST lie or misleading propoganda piece. I'll go through them one by one. If idiots keep trolling I'll just start with Popular Mechanics and 911 Myths when done with the FAQ's presented by NIST.

From NIST FAQ #1: If the World Trade Center (WTC) towers were designed to withstand multiple impacts by Boeing 707 aircraft, why did the impact of individual 767s cause so much damage?

As stated in Section 5.3.2 of NIST NCSTAR 1, a document from the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (PANYNJ) indicated that the impact of a [single, not multiple] Boeing 707 aircraft was analyzed during the design stage of the WTC towers. However, NIST investigators were unable to locate any documentation of the criteria and method used in the impact analysis and, therefore, were unable to verify the assertion that “… such collision would result in only local damage which could not cause collapse or substantial damage to the building.…”

With a 20 million dollar budget and modern computers this technical feature of the building can easily be verified, if the fact that both buildings remained standing after the jet airliners crashed into them isn't enough. The buildings natural frequency of vibration from wind and during the impact did not change and this shows that the buildings not only remained standing but remained standing solid.

Its odd that they computer model car crashes to show animations to jurys and they did computer model the events of 911 but the public can't see the animations. I suggest that the reason for this is that the NIST theory of the actual collapses would fall apart when viewed as an animation by even the most casual observer. I think they couldn't make the official version look real by animation which is why they don't show it in detail.

From NIST FAQ #1 cont:

The damage from the impact of a Boeing 767 aircraft (which is about 20 percent bigger than a Boeing 707) into each tower is well documented in NCSTAR 1-2. The massive damage was caused by the large mass of the aircraft, their high speed and momentum, which severed the relatively light steel of the exterior columns on the impact floors. The results of the NIST impact analyses matched well with observations (from photos and videos and analysis of recovered WTC steel) of exterior damage and of the amount and location of debris exiting from the buildings. This agreement supports the premise that the structural damage to the towers was due to the aircraft impact and not to any alternative forces.

The NIST report analyses these crashes in detail but stops this detailed analysis just before the critical event which was the actual collapses. Those are left only as hypothesis and that hypothesis is changing all the time as their implausibility is exposed by scientists on the internet.

Its odd that they detail the investigation around stuff no one dissagrees with and cautiously avoid the areas where there is coflicting evidence.

Here is a slide show with detailed photos and layman scientific explanations about how NIST misleads us on the events of 911. link

...keep on trolling

It’s rather unlogical theory. Why ? Because this attack was useless in order to justify attack on Iraq ! It was needless, unnecessary in order to justify support for new – anti-Taliban government in Afghanistan.

In order to use this pretext – should be used a “crew” – kommando of “terrorist” coming from Iraq. I “believe” that – “create” such false commando from even innocent , ordinary persons is possible but it is psychological aberration.

I hope that my opinion is understandable - despite that my English is far from perfect.

Hope so, Canucks set a team record for wins and clinch a playoff spot if they beat Colorado tonight. Got to stay ahead of Minnesota as well.

I can't believe they choked and gave the 'lanche a shoot out win. Grrrrr.

Sucks alright. That's about the third time they have blown two goal leads in recent weeks.

It’s rather unlogical theory. Why ? Because this attack was useless in order to justify attack on Iraq ! It was needless, unnecessary in order to justify support for new – anti-Taliban government in Afghanistan.

The attacks on Sept 11 were not directly used to justify all the wars but what they did do is to create an obedient public in favour of revenge and stopped any real objection to the wars.

The primary reason for the Sept 11 attacks were to create the police state and this is directly created by the Patriot Act and the Military Commissions act. The Patriot Act and Military Commissions act actually codify the things that Hitler & Stalin would do but never actually write down. Guns & Butter archives explain the realities of the Patriot Act and the Military Commisions act with interviews with various legal experts, most recently Michael Ratner but there are some professors on there as well.

Lots of experts discuss 911 as well on Guns & Butter. Look for Jim Hoffman because he explains how the FEMA and NIST reports are not only contradictory but fraudulent and unscientific.

You may have noticed on TV and in the newspapers ads for police & security studies have increased greatly. Enrollment for these kinds of programs have also increased greatly.

The reason for the creation of the police state is to quell any opposition by the public once they figure out hat the wars are for. The Afganistan war was to prevent the contruction of the Peace Pipline from Iran into Russia & Europe and to restore the heroine trade in Afghanistan. Just before 9/11 the Heroine trade had been almost crushed - down to 40 billion per year. We invaded and the heroine trade was quickly restored its now around 600 billion per year. US black ops need the illegal money to operate. Check the UN statistics. Heroine crops can easily be found by their infrared signatures from airplanes and destroyed by spraying.

The reasons for teh Iraq war was to break the country into 3 parts and establish a greater US military presence in the middle East as well as to get access to Iraqui Oil - Clash Of Civilizations explains the reasons why Iraq needed to be invaded.

The police state will also be needed to control the population if they resist the North American Union. The North American Union is effectively a corporate takeover of this continent. The NAU erases borders and reduces the power connected to public officials. Corporations are re writing all the laws as the US consitution is being destroyed so that the majority of the population in this continent can be brought down to a 3rd world living standard. This will also lower the standard of living all over the world and the people that actually own the world (private international bankers) can exhibit a greater control over the population and ensure their positions of power in a modern world.

If all this sounds unbelievable, try and figure out why trillions of dollars are going missing from the Pentagon and no one is doing anything about it. A trillion dollars is enough to buy 150 fully equiped Nimitz class nuclear aircraft carriers. The government has gone criminal and no one is doing anything because the public is asleep and has no idea what is really happening. The corporate controlled media isn't going to tell you because they are the ones benefitting from it all. They are owned by the same people that own the weapons companies and oil companies.

The banks benefit the most - to understand the banks there is a free documentary called The Money Masters and you can watch it free - just do a google search for "The Money Masters Video".

If you do not think the government carried out 911, watch 911Mysteries. If you will not watch 911Mysteries, then ask yourself this question "If I were busted for raping a kid & I di9dn't do it would I want someone like myself on the jury ?"

The link to 911Mysteries is below in my signature. It is also a free google documentary.

If you don't believe 911 was an inside job, look at the idiots on this thread that are arguing for the official version. They use every possible stunt to divert any readers from the truth (trolling).

Thanks for reply - but for me - is too long. It means that too many information at once. I need a time to check them.

But –(my favourite word) – I am convinced that – to “create” false commando from even innocent , ordinary persons coming from Iraq was possible. It means that more logical (if it was inside job) – was using such persons. Why it was not done this way ?

I am convinced that – to “create” false commando from even innocent , ordinary persons coming from Iraq was possible. It means that more logical (if it was inside job) – was using such persons. Why it was not done this way ?

I agree and think that is possibly what was done - Stephen Jones thinks this too.

If you want to know what is going on watch 911Mysteries then go to the Guns & Butter sites and look through their archives for the legal experts that explain the Patriot Act and the Military Commisions act. Its better that you get the info from them than from me.

Devy Kidd explains the North American Union.

911Mysteries

Also look for the Civilian Inmate Labour Program if you want to know what is in store for you. You have heard every once in a while that Haliburton gets another 300 million dollar contract to build detention centers.

Civilian Inmate Labour Program - military document

Summary of "Loose Change Second Edition" Errors of Commission

Errors of fact: 81

Post hoc ergo prompter hoc fallacies: 92

Assumptions and conjectures not supported by evidence: 92

Photo & video images that do not support statements being made: 48

Non sequiturs: 24

Opinions expressed on technical subjects by non-experts: 22

Anonymous sources: 19

"Straw man" arguments: 10

Overgeneralizations: 10

Arguments to authority: 3

Similes or metaphors taken as literal statements: 12

Statements misleading because incomplete quotes used: 25

Total flubs: 426

http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html

Errors of fact: 81

Post hoc ergo prompter hoc fallacies: 92

Assumptions and conjectures not supported by evidence: 92

Photo & video images that do not support statements being made: 48

Non sequiturs: 24

Opinions expressed on technical subjects by non-experts: 22

Anonymous sources: 19

"Straw man" arguments: 10

Overgeneralizations: 10

Arguments to authority: 3

Similes or metaphors taken as literal statements: 12

Statements misleading because incomplete quotes used: 25

Total flubs: 426

I don't doubt that there were many errors in Loose Change. Hindsight is 20/20. I always recommend 911 Mysteries for this reason.

I think the errors in Loose Change WERE NOT intentional, but the NIST report, Popular Mechanics and 911Myths WERE being intentionally misleading.

I don't doubt that there were many errors in Loose Change. Hindsight is 20/20. I always recommend 911 Mysteries for this reason.

I think the errors in Loose Change WERE NOT intentional, but the NIST report, Popular Mechanics and 911Myths WERE being intentionally misleading.

Screw 9/11 Mysteries: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6243624912447824934

Within 20 seconds that video tells lies

(1) No evidence of explosives - FEMAS reported evidence of explosives, NIST ignored it.

(2) Stating what the NIST report says caused the buildings to collapse when NIST can't even keep it all straight. Their explanation changes all the time.

It starts off being intentionally misleading. Its like 911Myths and Popular Mechanics all over again and it can be shown to be packed full of lies just like PM and 911Myths.

Confessions of a 911 debunker

He admits to using every underhanded method of deceit to undermine the truth movement.

"Unfortunately, it is only a matter of time before the shadiest methods of debunking become known."

Funny how you can find a "confession of a debunker" but you can't find a confession of anyone who was in on the conspiracy isn't it?

Anyway, from the link you provided:

"But then we lost our way, drifting from exposing "Loose Change" and it's distortions, that now even the creator's admit, to attacking any 911 truther for any reason whatsoever."

That doesn't sound much like he's now recanting his disagreement with Loose Change.

That doesn't sound much like he's now recanting his disagreement with Loose Change.

It goes to character.

Its like your character although I'm not sure what is responsible for it. You should be questioning government not being a government apologist the way you are. If you had character you would know that. At minimum the NIST investigation is far from complete and far from independent and unbiased. If you want to discuss 911 you should be discussing that because if there were criminal acts here to cover up these murders you share in that responsibility when you are an apologist.

Its sad that our culture has declined to one of obediance by the population and blatent decadance by the oligarchy. Every civilization goes through that stage before collapse.

You didn't watch it because it counters your world view.

I intended to watch it and planned to watch it but the lies and misinformation started right at the very beginning and once the lies start they never end so I stopped it.

Its not my world view that it counters. The official investigation is impossible because it violates the laws of physics. The only possible explanation for how the towers fell is some kind of controlled event - whether that is spaced based beam weapons, martians or planted thermate remains to be determined.