Your apoinion on 911  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Really, though, kimmy: don't you want to know why the government opted for a conspiracy that resembled a game of "Mousetrap"? Because, when you add up the pieces of the truther "plot", it looks less like a clever conspiracy and more like some kind of Dadaist performance art piece.

One time, a prospective employer asked if they could see my transcripts. And I gave them some photocopies instead of sealed originals. And the guy was like "hey, how can I be sure these haven't been altered?" and I was like "come on. If I was going to make fake transcripts, I'd have given myself way better grades."

Or one time some reporter once asked Tori Spelling if she had fake breasts, and her reply was "With my money, if I wanted a boob-job, I would have got something a lot nicer than these."

That comedy article you posted last week by Mike Habibi or whatever his name was makes the point quite well.

Don Henley Inside Job song

Don Henley Video Song

David Lynch and Streisands husband came out last week saying it too,

These guys put a lot on the line to say this.

Well, if Don Henley, Barbara Streisand, and David Lynch say it's an inside job, it must be. Because, like, actors and singers are experts on virtually everything.

I don't trust Don Henley because his music sucks. David Lynch is not credible because his movies are incoherent messes.

Does anybody want to debate the merits of whether The Neverending Story was actually true or perhaps false as the government contends as well as the mainstream media.

It's totally fake because it only lasted about an hour and 40 minutes. If the Neverending Story was real, it wouldn't have ended so quickly.

-k

refferic:I've tried believing the free falling building theory and the bombs in the building and both have been disproved.

Really ? How ?

Well for one thing PolyNewebie, I looked at video footage of the fall time. I was told by many that the time it would take to fall would be around 10 to 11 seconds at freefall. I looked at some footage from multiple sources and estimated that the collapse took roughly 21 to 24 seconds to complete for either of the World Trade Center twin buildings.

The other with the bomb theory was simple enough to disprove. The puffs of smoke that occured a great number of floors below where the building was collpasing could have been caused by wind pressure as the building collapsed. Also the bombs occured a great deal of time before the building collapsed and I don't know about you but from every other controlled explosion I have ever seen, there hasn't been a great deal of time between bomb blowing up and building falling down.

kimmy:Well, if Don Henley, Barbara Streisand, and David Lynch say it's an inside job, it must be. Because, like, actors and singers are experts on virtually everything.

Not true. The point is that they lay a lot on the line to say this. It is not as easy for them to say this as it is for to be the government apologist that you are. You have to respect them for putting their carreers on the line to say something they believe even if you think they are wrong. Its called "patriotism", "character", "integrity".

So lets hear your best arguement for Osama doing 911, why do you think that ? (take your best shot - I know before you were just fooling around)

Not true. The point is that they lay a lot on the line to say this. It is not as easy for them to say this as it is for to be the government apologist that you are. You have to respect them for putting their carreers on the line to say something they believe even if you think they are wrong. Its called "patriotism", "character", "integrity".

Not just their careers, but their very lives. After all, if we live in a police state like you say, then a bullet to the back of the head and a squalid unmarked grave will be these truth-tellers' reward. But wait: why hasn't the big bad police state put a stop to these people's truth-tellin'? These are high-profile (well: relatively speaking) truth tellers here. Truth is the enemy of the police state and one that killed 3,000 Amerians on 9-11 should have no qualms about icing a has-been like Don Henley. Right?

BlackDog:Not just their careers, but their very lives. After all, if we live in a police state like you say, then a bullet to the back of the head and a squalid unmarked grave will be these truth-tellers' reward. But wait: why hasn't the big bad police state put a stop to these people's truth-tellin'? These are high-profile (well: relatively speaking) truth tellers here. Truth is the enemy of the police state and one that killed 3,000 Amerians on 9-11 should have no qualms about icing a has-been like Don Henley. Right?

There have been neocons suggest that people exposing government lies like 911 are Al Queada and if you are labeled a terrorist you can be legally dragged out of your house at night and never heard from again. They haven't started doing it yet but HR 6166 and the military commissions act does give them the right. They have to excercise the cops for this and they have to take away guns. The right to own guns is being called into question by Deleware Supreme Court now.

You can't just ask the cops to start dragging people out of their homes and dissapearing them, you have to work up to that point with excercises.

Not just their careers, but their very lives. After all, if we live in a police state like you say, then a bullet to the back of the head and a squalid unmarked grave will be these truth-tellers' reward. But wait: why hasn't the big bad police state put a stop to these people's truth-tellin'? These are high-profile (well: relatively speaking) truth tellers here. Truth is the enemy of the police state and one that killed 3,000 Amerians on 9-11 should have no qualms about icing a has-been like Don Henley. Right?

BD, remember the JFK assassination. That was all a ploy to bring in the police state, and it worked since nobody ever asked any question's about that event ever again.

I'm not a doctor, but I play one on TV thus that makes me qualified to deliver a baby. I don't think it's harder Charlie Sheen's career much.

Patriotism eh...

Patriot: the person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about. Mark Twain

Thanks Drea, stick around please.

The quality of arguement presented by the neocons is firther proof. Canadian Blue has tried to bring the holocaust into it, now he is trying with the Never Ending Story. He cannot attack the evidence presented by experts so he attacks the webmasters that post the evidence. Sad & Shameful.

You all have it wrong!

I have UNdeniable, UNdebunkable, UNreliable proof that 911 WAS an inside job!

Black Dog, you sir are nothing more than a scoundrel. I dare you…nay I DOUBLE Black Dog dare you to debunk what you are about to see. Kimmy…….pffft (need I repeat myself Kimmy?). Canadian Blue, I hope you enjoy your stay in concentration camp #2777 my friend, they really do serve the best gruel. Poly…ohhh….poor, poor Poly. How you have been led astray is beyond me (actually it isn’t, think mind control, all the NWO’s are doing it.)

For the rest of you, prepare to have your world turned upside down and inside out. We, the proletariat have been lied to! The MSM, government agencies and even our own mother’s would have us believe that 19 Islamic radicals highjacked 4 planes on September 11 2001 with the intention of spreading terror throughout the western world.

Ohhhh I admit it rhymes with planes, but there were no planes. There were no Islamic radicals spreading terror. There is only the undeniable troof which I am, at great risk to my personal safety, about to share with you all.

I will keep you in suspense no longer friends, my time has run out and I’m afraid someone is on to me.

Behold the truth about 911!

Debunk that you damned dirty Dog.

Ps. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

kimmy:Well, if Don Henley, Barbara Streisand, and David Lynch say it's an inside job, it must be. Because, like, actors and singers are experts on virtually everything.

So lets hear your best arguement for Osama doing 911, why do you think that ? (take your best shot - I know before you were just fooling around)

Kind of like the respect that Jane Fonda gets for sitting on the North Vietnamese AA gun that was likely killing her fellow Americans?

If that's what you mean - then I agree 100%!

I find it believable because of Al Qaeda's previous statements and actions, and their subsequent statements and actions.

Is this another thing where you trot out that picture taken from the tape where Osama looks like a fat African guy, "Osama E" in the montage on this website?

I'm skeptical. Why is it that the picture the Truthies always brandish about is always the same picture? Why is it always full of JPEG artifacts? The JPEG artifacts alone show that the photo has been digitally manipulated to some degree. To what degree?

Well, to assess that, I looked at still images taken from the same video that I found posted on another Truthie website.

The first thing that becomes apparent is that the image the Truthies like so much, "Osama E", has been DARKENED. Compare the background from "Osama E" to other frames taken from the same video. The lighting seems different: the contrast between light and dark has been altered. In the Truthie picture, bright areas have been brightened and dark areas are darker than in the actual video. Either they had some problems with their lighting early in the video that they fixed by the end of the tape, or else somebody fucked with the contrast using image-editing software.

Funny, in other images from the same video, doesn't look like a fat black man at all. In images that haven't been darkened, he looks like his old self. The blurring from the JPEG artifacts, combined with the darkening of the image and fucking with the contrast, distort the image.

Maybe the Truthies didn't darken that image themselves. Maybe the dodgy video equipment, or dodgy lighting caused that portion of the tape to be darker. Or, maybe somebody deliberately fucked with the image to try and make the point that they want to make. Either way, the image that the Truthies say "any retard can see isn't Bin Laden" isn't representative of the content of the video.

(I find the analysis of the translation, which suggests that liberties were taken to make the tape seem more damning than it actually is, to raise much more interesting questions than the suggestion that they put a fake beard on some fat black guy.)

And that's not the only video where he talks about the attack either. In one of them he mocks Bush for reading the story about the butting goat to the schoolkids while "our planes" were butting against your towers. To discount Al Qaeda involvement, you have to believe that all of the tapes are fake.

And here's the thing... even if it was true that the videos were all fakes, and Osama actually got killed in the first month of fighting in Afghanistan, it doesn't actually prove what you claim it does. It just indicates that the US Government has attempted to use deception to maintain public support for their "security agenda". Which is something we already knew.

-k

Michael Hardner:Speaking for myself, I'm done with this issue. I've had lots of discussions with you, and people like you, and I've decided that you are, as a group, closed minded and irrational.

Good luck finding other people who will discuss your ideas with you.

<<insert chicklen noises here>>

So in other words you cannot meet the challenge because you know that anying you use from PM or 911Myths can be shown to be a lie.

Do you think the atc7 collapsed from fires and damage ? (yes or no will do)

kimmy:I find it believable because of Al Qaeda's previous statements and actions, and their subsequent statements and actions.

I think this is "here say" rather than proof. If 911 was an inside job then the CIA could have easily made this up.

Kimmy:The first thing that becomes apparent is that the image the Truthies like so much, "Osama E", has been DARKENED. Compare the background from "Osama E" to other frames taken from the same video. The lighting seems different: the contrast between light and dark has been altered. In the Truthie picture, bright areas have been brightened and dark areas are darker than in the actual video. Either they had some problems with their lighting early in the video that they fixed by the end of the tape, or else somebody fucked with the contrast using image-editing software.

Show us the real picture then so we can see the doctoring. Do you thing they digitally modified his nose too ?

Do you think those muslims that control the media :huh: intentionally made a picture of the real Osama look fake and then forced CNN to show it that way ?

kimmy:I find it believable because of Al Qaeda's previous statements and actions, and their subsequent statements and actions.

I think this is "here say" rather than proof. If 911 was an inside job then the CIA could have easily made this up.

This is a perfect example of why debating this issue is pointless. If your argument can also encompass all actions as a possible set up for this event, then what can't you prove? Al Qaeda had made previous statements saying they were going to do this. Bush and the administration were mocked for their refusal to beleive a memo titled "Al-qaeda plans to crash planes into buildings" or something of that nature. But if you can claim that even this was part of the set up then you can prove anything. Was the US governemnt also responsible for the USS cole incident? I guess they could be, it could have been support for al-qaeda's existence, but then again that organization is also a possible CIA manifested fantasy.

I'm all jimmied up on cough syrup right now (wheeeee!) so I'll take another poke.

There have been neocons suggest that people exposing government lies like 911 are Al Queada and if you are labeled a terrorist you can be legally dragged out of your house at night and never heard from again. They haven't started doing it yet but HR 6166 and the military commissions act does give them the right. They have to excercise the cops for this and they have to take away guns. The right to own guns is being called into question by Deleware Supreme Court now.

So you're saying that the police state that 9-11 was suppossed to lead to is still very much a work in progress five years on? In other words, they pulled off this incredibly complex act of mass murder and then sat on their hands afterwards? If the government has the power to shut down the truthers, why haven't they? Why would they wait five fucking years to get the power instead of striking when the outrage levels were still high?

You can't just ask the cops to start dragging people out of their homes and dissapearing them, you have to work up to that point with excercises.

If you're a police state in the aftermath of a terrorist attack you can. Did Hitler wait five years after the Reichstag fire before making his play? He didn't even wait 24 hours.