North American Union and spp.gov

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is obvious that there are way too many ignorant Canadians for this sort of thing to go forward JBG. Many don't seem to realize that our futures are joined together at the hip, onlk.y time will prove this but it is my belief that we will eventually see the light and seek a more refined and beneficial relationship.

But it is those arrogant people who are elected to represent the whole country. So, yes blame the country and it's people.

Funny, the same can be said for the Canadians, especially some of your past leaders.

I agree, as a country we voted in the wrong person for the job. It happens. And yes Canadians are responsible for Adscam, by not being more active and involved in the government and its processes. When the population does not pay attention, the leaders we elected have the potential for widespread abuse. Don't go passing the buck and say 'well I did not vote for him' Have more integrity than that. Do something about it. The last great Prime Minister we have has was in my opinion Trudeau. Nothing has equaled that man to this date. Martin, and Harper don't even come close.

And yes I will take the blame for Harper's future fuck ups. I actually forgot to vote in the last election which I am not proud of. So yes blame me for having Harper in office for I as a citizen of this country did not do my duty to make sure we elect the right government for the job. Shame on all of you for passing the buck and not taking responsibility of things.

I see plenty of ignorance south of the border as well JJF.

Shame on all of you for passing the buck and not taking responsibility of things.

I see plenty of ignorance south of the border as well JJF.

I do not see Bush as a mistake. Yes I would like to see the US out of Iraq, I wish we never got there. However, I do not think Iraq would have happened were it not for 911. The US is not attacking Iran, or N Korea. Further, when compared to Gore and Kerry, I still think Bush was the better choice. Not much to choose from. Maybe blame Clinton for not picking a better VP in the first place. Gore has become wierder than he origionally was, and this latest with Kerry throws just more light on his character flaws.

For me, all of your Prime Ministers from Trudeau through Martin have seemed to be antiAmerican. That to me would be a bell weather, but then, I am American.

I get your radio, and some TV, but I do not understand more than Alberta thinks it is getting a raw deal, you have institutionalized language descrimination through your CRAFreedoms, the French Canada sometimes wants to separate from English Canada. The last time I was listening to the radio there was going to be some protest about what I think was a native rights issue. (Caledonia?) The announcer seemed to indicate that it was a hot political topic nobody wanted to address. Perhaps something like our Mexican border issue. The latest I was in Toronto was the fall of last year. I found it a hard city to navagate, so I stopped at a mall for directions. I was surprised at what appeared to be alot of non native born there, but the people I met there were very nice.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually think that putting Canada in the US melting pot is not a good thing. A better thing for the US and for the world would be for the US to break up into blue and red US. When one nation has a bigger military (in terms of $$) than all other 200 nations combined and that nation considers itself 100 steps above everyone else, this is guaranteed to cause a lot of trouble in the world (which is what is currently happening).

I actually think that putting Canada in the US melting pot is not a good thing. A better thing for the US and for the world would be for the US to break up into blue and red US. When one nation has a bigger military (in terms of $$) than all other 200 nations combined and that nation considers itself 100 steps above everyone else, this is guaranteed to cause a lot of trouble in the world (which is what is currently happening).

I don't think the world has ever had a nicer dominant superpower. That being said, I do not want US/Canadian union. We have no need for a bloated civil service, an endless struggle over language, or seven out of ten provinces, and three ouit of three territories, being "have not".

I do not agree with a North American Union. I believe that we can be friends without assimilating each other but instead taking advantages of each others best qualities. Right now problems are being caused by politicians who want to make a name for themselves and big industries. If the relationship was left to us ordinary citizens we could do a much better job. We are the two biggest countries on the American Continent, we are not perfect but I think we are lucky to live here. The US does not want our problems and Canada does not want the US problems. We can still be "independent" countries with our own ideas, even if we do not always agree. What do real friends do? They do not judge each other, they respect each others differences and qualities. This is what our two countries should do, however do you really think that our politicians, special interest groups etc. will work to this end! Of course not, they have to create situations in order to guarantee their jobs.

Sorry for ranting my first time on this forum.

Greetings to everyone and have a nice day.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

The problem with the North American Union is not the merging of the countries. In the North American Union we move to a corporatized state. This is Fascism. They want to create a new North America with centralized fascist control.

We have already moved to a "corporate state". It is called the Military Industrial Complex and one of its best citizens is Dick Cheney. Cheney was the chairman of Haliburton before he became Vice President!Haliburton is a conglomerate of companies that make everything from MRE (Meals Ready to Eat) to guided missle and missle defence systems.

George W. Bush was an unsuccessful Texas oilman before he was introduced to Dick Cheney!

The problem with the North American Union is not the merging of the countries. In the North American Union we move to a corporatized state. This is Fascism. They want to create a new North America with centralized fascist control.

Who is "They", the military industrial complex? Fascism? Really. Centralized control? Hummm.

BTW, have you seen someone about these strange thoughts?

Who is "They", the military industrial complex? Fascism? Really. Centralized control? Hummm.
Correct -- all of them.

In the U.S.A., "they" could be the military industry. In Canada, "they" could be airplane manufacturers or gasefication plant manufacturers or coal industries or automobile manufacturers or teachers unions or a non-existant advertizing firm or a closed-contract public-works bidder or any crony-friend of a politician.

BTW, have you seen someone about these strange thoughts?
I have. Every day, I open my window and take a look outside.

If the North American Union was good for people it would not be such a secret.

Its a way for corps to remove borders and take us closer to fascism. It will make orderly executions that much easier. Some members of the CFR are callingt for 100 % population eradication for persons over 12 years old.

I don't see why, even if true, it would change system of government.

I'm weighing in to say I don't want to merge with any other country, whether they be rich or not; whether it could benefit us financially or not. There IS more to life than pots of money and we're doing rather well for ourselves right now. We would get swallowed up and there would be little of what is us left. Those of you who can't see our culture either don't want to or fail to recognize it as it stares you in the face.

I like having the US as our neighbour, it's fun to go down there to visit and to holiday but not to live. The US has more problems facing it than we do albeit of a different kind. The people are no more unified on issues than we are.

We may have a dysfunctional family here but it's my family.

We may have a dysfunctional family here but it's my family.

Continental Europe, from fall of Roman Empire to 1945, is what I call dysfunctional. East of Iron Curtain to 1989 is what I call dysfunctional. Former Yugoslavia is what I call dysfunctional. North America, by comparison, is a Sunday School picnic.

• 1 month later...

hi everyone

here is a link for a petition against the north american union

this is a disgusting and illegal act, and something must be done to stop it.

please stand up for our country, as it is in major distress.

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?NO_NAU&1

if this subject is unfamiliar to you, please inform yourself of it immediately.

we are not supposed to know it is occuring, and much has been done to withold the truth from the people.

please help to save the greatest country on the planet.

Jen

already signed. I agree with Jenna. No doubt about it.

Thats why they are implementing the police state so when we find out what NAU is we will be constantly watched and unable to do anything.

if there was anything positive about this, they wouldn't try to keep us from learning about it, and they'd also give us our legal rights and allow us to have a vote on it.

Dr. Jerome Corsi speaks on The Conservative Round table about it, and puts a few things into perspective. to say the least.

be sure to have a half hour or so to spare if you click this, i doubt youll be able to leave your seat until it's over.

keep your hands off my country, you filthy bankers.