North American Union and spp.gov

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ar, good old rummy

"It is a truth that a terrorist can attack any time, any place, using any technique and it's physically impossible to defend at every time and every place against every conceivable technique. Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filled with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar that damaged the World Trade Center. The only way to deal with this problem is by taking the battle to the terrorists, wherever they are, and dealing with them."

missile eh?

hmm.

Fascism, being one of the most poorly defined of political ideologies, can be hard to meaningfully attach to any given regime. The United States does not completely fit the most technical definitions of fascism, but the current regime does seem to have a disturbing similiarity to that ideology.

From Robert Paxton:

A form of political behavior marked by obsessive preoccupation with community decline, humiliation or victimhood and by compensatory cults of unity, energy and purity, in which a mass-based party of committed nationalist militants, working in uneasy but effective collaboration with traditional elites, abandons democratic liberties and pursues with redemptive violence and without ethical or legal restraints goals of internal cleansing and external expansion.

And a little something extra I found under Neo-Fascism...

In several essays, author David Neiwert has explored the rise of what he calls “pseudo-fascism”. Neiwert concedes that “American democracy has not yet reached the genuine stage of crisis required for full-blown fascism to take root” and thus “the current phenomenon cannot properly be labeled ‘fascism’.” He warns:

But what is so deeply disturbing about the current state of the conservative movement [in the United States] is that it has otherwise plainly adopted not only many of the cosmetic traits of fascism, its larger architecture -- derived from its core impulses — now almost exactly replicates that by which fascists came to power in Italy and Germany in the 1920s and '30s.

ar, good old rummy

"It is a truth that a terrorist can attack any time, any place, using any technique and it's physically impossible to defend at every time and every place against every conceivable technique. Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filled with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar that damaged the World Trade Center. The only way to deal with this problem is by taking the battle to the terrorists, wherever they are, and dealing with them."

missile eh?

hmm.

So despite all of the evidence showing that a plane did hit the Pentagon, not to mention hundreds of eye witness accounts, and you're basing a missile hitting the Pentagon all on this one word in a media interview, and a few unscientific observation's.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

Major General Albert "Bert" N. Stubblebine III was the commanding general of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command from 1981 to 1984, when he retired from the Army. He is known for his interest in parapsychology and was a strong supporter of the Stargate Project. Stubblebine features heavily in journalist Jon Ronson's book The Men Who Stare at Goats.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Stubblebine
In 1979 a secret unit was established by the most gifted minds within the US Army. Defying all known accepted military practice - and indeed, the laws of physics - they believed that a soldier could adopt the cloak of invisibility, pass cleanly through walls and, perhaps most chillingly, kill goats just by staring at them. Entrusted with defending America from all known adversaries, they were the First Earth Battalion. And they really weren't joking. What's more, they're back and fighting the War on Terror. 'The men who stare at goats' reveals extraordinary - and very nutty - national secrets at the core of George W Bush's War on Terror.
http://www.jonronson.com/goats_04.html

So tell us again why the opinion of this guy is supposed to mean something?

the only reason i posted it, is because it has a clear view of the "crash site"

dont know if you remember seeing those pictures on the news, but the stopped showing them pretty fast

for real though, where is the plane, or any possible sign of a plane crash?

anyways, the fact that we're still having this discussion, and the fact that millions of people are discussing it everywhere, should imply to you that something is up.

if you google the simple term "911", pretty much every site that comes up is reporting that "911 an inside job?"

theres a reason that people are asking questions

a missing jet is kind of an important detail

although some of you are getting angry, and personally attacking me with juvenile insults, i remain unchanged, as this behavior is typical, even amongst grown adults

i have provided you with resources, and you have provided me with automatic robot-like skepticism, and name calling

the new world order is blatently making headlines, and yet you laugh at me, and ramble on about tinfoil and alex jones

amazing

Somebody told me an interesting theory about the Pentagon crash. On 9/11, he was waiting for his plane at the airport when the news came of the WT attacks. Some TV sets were on, broadcasting CNN apparently. Then he heard of the Pentagon attack, and a few minutes later they showed an helicopter view of the Pentagon. Immediately after, all air traffic was prohibited over the area. From what he saw, he believes the crash had not been from afar into the outside wall, but rather had hit the Pentagon from inside and hit the wall from inside, not outside. This would explain why there are no debris of the plane on the ground outside the wall. And of course, in the name of national security, the Pentagon would never make public that there had been much more damage inside the Pentagon than reported; you don't tell your ennemies you are wounced.

Just thought you might lilke to hear that one.

after an hopur search I have not found the other link yet about the missle. i've seen it
Gawd, you actually think a politician mispeaking is proof of something? He probably meant to 'brought down' - not 'shot down'.

There is misspeaking, then there is blatant lying through the teeth. Did you happen to watch the last article I posted? But, yes you are correct, he could have used the term 'missle' to replace the plane. But why use that term at all?

He has been caught in his own lies. Ray McGovern confronted him in that clip. A 25 yr CIA veteran. Chances are McGovern would know a few things that Rumsfeld does not (yeah and vice versa).

Wait,,, scrap all that. Tired of even bending to the right a little, hurts my back some. Tired of compromising with people who cannot see what is really is they are seeing. You wanted 'proof', I provided my 'proof', but you easily debunked it. So as of this point I have nothing else on that.

Back to the NAU Program already in progress...