For Hamas, Everything Is Going According to Plan

4 hours ago, Fluffypants said:

It is not about empathy, it is the reality of what war is. If Hamas had empathy for children they wouldn't use them as human shields and we don't really know how many children have died in Gaza because we are relying on information given by terrorists.

Besides I wonder how many 10s of thousands of children we killed in Iraq and Afghanistan or how about Japan, Vietnam, Korea or how many innocent children Hamas has killed.

It's been shown that the level of slaughter in Gaza is unprecedented.

Yes, we dropped 2000lb bombs on residential areas in Iraq, which was ALSO very WRONG.

But that doesn't justify what the IDF is doing.

3 hours ago, Rebound said:

I think what happened is that decades of Palestinian terrorism lead Israeli extremists to justify land theft and murder.  The people doing it don’t see it that way, but that’s how I see it.

Really? You're saying that there was "decades of Palestinian terrorism" BEFORE Israelis declared their own state and started driving Palestinians out of it with terror attacks? Not that I've heard about.

3 hours ago, Rebound said:

But Israel pulled out of Gaza 20 years ago, and the results have been horrible.  They developed nothing but weapons which lead to their destruction.  

Netanyahu approved $100sM paid to Hamas from Qatar for years. I suspect Mossad knew what it was being spent on. 

24 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Really? You're saying that there was "decades of Palestinian terrorism" BEFORE Israelis declared their own state and started driving Palestinians out of it with terror attacks? Not that I've heard about.

Netanyahu approved $100sM paid to Hamas from Qatar for years. I suspect Mossad knew what it was being spent on. 

The money was spent on a machine to resurrect Joseph Goebbels and it worked.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, robosmith said:

It's been shown that the level of slaughter in Gaza is unprecedented.

Yes, we dropped 2000lb bombs on residential areas in Iraq, which was ALSO very WRONG.

But that doesn't justify what the IDF is doing.

It is justified because the enemy, Hamas, hides in civilian areas, including schools and hospitals. If there where the enemy is, THAT is where you bomb.  Blame the terrorists.  

When Israel rescued four hostages, a house full of Hamas weapons exploded, killing over 200 people. That is Hamas’ fault, not Israel’s. 

The leader of Hamas has said that the high civilian casualty rates are his greatest weapon. The only source of casualty figures is Hamas and they always combine civilian and combatant casualties together, so nobody knows the truth. They are evil terrorists and they are the ones who started this conflict and they can end it any time. 

Edited by Rebound

48 minutes ago, Rebound said:

It is justified because the enemy, Hamas, hides in civilian areas, including schools and hospitals. If there where the enemy is, THAT is where you bomb.  Blame the terrorists.  

When Israel rescued four hostages, a house full of Hamas weapons exploded, killing over 200 people. That is Hamas’ fault, not Israel’s. 

The leader of Hamas has said that the high civilian casualty rates are his greatest weapon. The only source of casualty figures is Hamas and they always combine civilian and combatant casualties together, so nobody knows the truth. They are evil terrorists and they are the ones who started this conflict and they can end it any time. 

I blame the people dropping the bombs for taking the easy and EVIL way out.

On 6/21/2024 at 4:23 PM, robosmith said:

For Hamas, Everything Is Going According to Plan

What I've been saying: Hamas is getting exactly what they wanted. 🤮

gaza.png

Stupid Zionists.

They should have taken care of this summarily on the very next day. It would be over and done with. Now they face a 2 or even 3 front battle.

9 hours ago, robosmith said:

^Another FALSE DICHOTOMY. You're the joke here.

That's not actually what a false dichotomy is. It is a reduction of your argument.

If he had said "It basically boils down to be too cowardly to just say you support Hamas staying in power and continuing to kill Israeli people, OR that you suck and those who think like you suck as well", 

THEN it would have been a false dichotomy.  But a dichotomy or "dilemma' as it's often called requires there to be a binary choice. It's the premise itself that is 'false', and that makes the two choices overly simple.

For example: You're either for us or against us.  That is a false dichotomy, it assumes that i give a crap about you at all which may not be true.

LOL - false dichotomy is going to become the new Dunning Kruger for you isn't it :) 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, robosmith said:

Because you say so? LMAO

No, I laid out the arguments for so... that you go on to respond to.

That's what they say, but Netanyahu and his cohort are as big a LIARS as Trump.

No, that isn't just what they say. It is evidenced by their actions. They have several communication channels out there, including what the official IDF shares almost daily if not many times a day. They post video evidence and more to back up what they are doing and to respond to the lies put out by Hamas. 

Yet again... here you are saying Israel is lying as much as Trump does... but then you say you fully support them destroying Hamas. 

Which is it?

^FALSE dichotomy. They can conduct targeted operations instead of dropping 2000 lb bombs. 

They are conducting targeted operations. 

I tell you what, since you seem to be a strategic and tactical mastermind on how to conduct urban warfare against an enemy like Hamas that hides in tunnels and behind their own people... 

Why don't you go again and lay out this master plan of yours where Israel can destroy Hamas like you want them to. 

Israeli government KNEW about their plans and not only FAILED to defend against it, the IDF took 10+ hours to even arrive on the scene. That tells me they WANTED that brutal attack to justify their BRUTAL response.

Now I KNOW you will disagree, because YOU'RE IGNORANT.

This is such an absurd lie. Israel did not have any plans that said they were going to attack on October 7th like they did. 

The failures of that day have already started to be explained by much more intelligent people than either of us, yet you call me ignorant.  

The IDF did not take 10+ hours to respond. The IDF was responding as they could as fast as they could. Hamas took out one of their key bases in the initial invasion where everyone was on duty that would have been responsible for the command and control of any response. That did not stop many units, people off duty, etc... from responding on their own much more quickly than in the 10+ hours you are lying about. 

^Another FALSE DICHOTOMY. You're the joke here.

Is this your new phrase of the day or something? LOL

14 hours ago, robosmith said:

I blame the people dropping the bombs for taking the easy and EVIL way out.

So, in the end, you do want Hamas to live on and kill more Israelis. 

On 6/23/2024 at 4:24 PM, Rebound said:

Oh?  So you aren’t anti-Semitic, you just think more Jews need to die.  Riiiight.

I KNOW that the IDF should not commit WAR CRIMES. Esp after NOT RESPONDING to the attack for 10+ hours when they could have PREVENTED many Israeli deaths.

It is you who is defending many Jew's deaths at the hands of HAMAS which could have been prevented by IDF.

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Like was said before, Hamas getting exactly what they want.

So which is it... do you support fighting Hamas, or no?

The idea that they are getting "exactly" what they want is absurd. They clearly don't want the vast majority of their men and warfighting capability to be destroyed, all their tunnels and infrastructure to be found and destroyed, for senior leaders to be killed... to lose the power they have over Gaza as they are about to lose.

It is arguable they wanted folks on the left like you and others to whine and cry about how Israel kills people because Hamas hides behind them... sure, they are getting what they want and you are the ones giving it to them. 

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

I KNOW that the IDF should not commit WAR CRIMES. Esp after NOT RESPONDING to the attack for 10+ hours when they could have PREVENTED many Israeli deaths.

It is you who is defending many Jew's deaths at the hands of HAMAS which could have been prevented by IDF.

What war crimes? Name the top 1-3 war crimes you think they are guilty of committing. 

You keep pushing this stupid lie about not responding for 10 hours. It is a lie. No one just sat around doing nothing for 10 hours. Various forces did in fact respond as they could and as they knew what was going on. It took time to figure out where all Hamas forces were attacking and held up to go fight them. 

Hamas was not just one fighting force moving against military targets... they were spread out trying to kill as many Israelis as they could all along the border. 

What you are doing is blaming the rape victim. It is sick, disgusting, and a lie. 

17 minutes ago, robosmith said:

None. The ones who are greeted, are surrendering to CPB for their asylum filing.

Most. The ones who are greeted are also clothed, housed, Obama phoned and credit carded.

For cultistcrats, if the aliens make it to court, GREAT! If they don't, well, they can keep their stuff and receive official Joe Biden for President ballots. ;) 

Edited by Deluge