Netanyahu Says that 13,000 Hamas Terrorists have been Killed

53 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Turns out if you count anyone from age 15 and up as a terrorist you can pretend you killed a lot of terrorists regardless of if they were bearing arms or not.

45 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Turns out if you count anyone from age 15 and up as a terrorist you can pretend you killed a lot of terrorists regardless of if they were bearing arms or not.

There are 15 yr old terrorists, just in case you were wondering. They start grooming children at the pre-school age to be bigoted, ruthless killers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Black Dog said:

Do you deny the fact that young Palestinians are taught to kill from a very early age?

4 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

when is HM Canadian Forces going to start taking out the Hamas terrorist infiltrators in Canada ?

Victoria Patricia

Who the army attacks depends on who's in power.

If it's Trudeau in power, the army considers Canadians the "Hamas" in that equation. 

One death is a

9 hours ago, Black Dog said:

Age 15? One death is a tragedy.

Killing alot of terrorists, that's a statistic.

==

Black Dog, I disagree. In the 1914s and the 1940s, what did we Canadians do in Europe?

Edited by August1991

On 5/7/2024 at 10:12 AM, WestCanMan said:

There are 15 yr old terrorists, just in case you were wondering.

Unless they're bearing arms and participating in combat, they aren't terrorists. But Israel counts them regardless.

They start grooming children at the pre-school age to be bigoted, ruthless killers.

So do Israelis, but I don't think those kids should be killed either.

Edited by Black Dog

52 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Unless they're bearing arms and participating in combat, they aren't terrorists. But Israel counts them regardless.

They're terrorists if they're terrorists, but you can only prove that they're terrorists if you catch them on video fighting for Hamas.

At least we can agree that kids shouldn't be killed. 

I'm not thrilled about Israelis, sandbox people all tend to suck at tolerance of other races and religions, but I'd like to see them just have their country and not be attacked. Muslims have 20 countries to choose from. Jews have Israel alone. 

14 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

They're terrorists if they're terrorists, but you can only prove that they're terrorists if you catch them on video fighting for Hamas.

Yeah I think it's incumbent on an invading force to make sure the people they 're killing are actually combatants regardless of their age.

At least we can agree that kids shouldn't be killed. 

I'm not thrilled about Israelis, sandbox people all tend to suck at tolerance of other races and religions, but I'd like to see them just have their country and not be attacked. Muslims have 20 countries to choose from. Jews have Israel alone. 

Jews can live safely in any western country they want.

2 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Yeah I think it's incumbent on an invading force to make sure the people they 're killing are actually combatants regardless of their age.

You should be aware that the IDF always gives warnings to civilians before they attack an area. Dropping leaflets, individual text messages and so on.

What more can they do to avoid casualties? Even you should know that Hamas loves to use their own people as human shields and it's likely that they often do not allow their own people to evacuate before an attack. How is the IDF supposed to take out launch sites for rockets and mortars when Hamas hides among civilians all the time? They do not wear military uniforms either.

10 minutes ago, ironstone said:

You should be aware that the IDF always gives warnings to civilians before they attack an area. Dropping leaflets, individual text messages and so on.

lol no they don't. There's been plenty of documented examples of civilians getting killed by the IDF without warning. Hell they even merked three of their own hostages who were calling out for help.

What more can they do to avoid casualties? Even you should know that Hamas loves to use their own people as human shields and it's likely that they often do not allow their own people to evacuate before an attack. How is the IDF supposed to take out launch sites for rockets and mortars when Hamas hides among civilians all the time? They do not wear military uniforms either.

This shit might have flown before the current war but we've seen how the IDF operates with our own eyes. They don't even keep track of how many civilians they have killed which tells you how concerned they are with civilian casualties (they aren't at all).

1 hour ago, Black Dog said:

It's not like they're lining them up and beheading them, while knowing that they're 15 yr olds. It's also worth noting that when mohammed's army defeated the Ban Qurayza, they did exactly that to 15 yr olds. They forced everyone with armpit hair to choose between converting to islam or being beheaded. Between 500-900 people were killed that day and their wives and daughters were forced into slavery. The Jews are doing nothing of the sort. 

Back to the Palestinians, these people are collateral casualties of war, and they're only in that war zone for two reasons: 1. Hamas wants them to stay there and be meat shields and 2. Egypt and Iran want them to stay there and be meat shields.

Don't let Iran and Egypt tell you to choose genocide against Israel because of children that Iran and Egypt are forcing to stay in Gaza and die. If Iran and Egypt really cared about children then they'd be taking an entirely different approach here.

Iran gives the Gazans enough weapons and bombs to start a war, then forces Gazan children to stay there and die

Iran gives the Gazans enough weapons and bombs to start a war, then forces Gazan children to stay there and die

42 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's not like they're lining them up and beheading them, while knowing that they're 15 yr olds. It's also worth noting that when mohammed's army defeated the Ban Qurayza, they did exactly that to 15 yr olds. They forced everyone with armpit hair to choose between converting to islam or being beheaded. Between 500-900 people were killed that day and their wives and daughters were forced into slavery. The Jews are doing nothing of the sort. 

It's not "worth noting" at all. It's not remotely relevant any more than the Maccabees slaughtering gentiles and forcing young boys to undergo circumcision is relevant today. 

Back to the Palestinians, these people are collateral casualties of war, and they're only in that war zone for two reasons: 1. Hamas wants them to stay there and be meat shields and 2. Egypt and Iran want them to stay there and be meat shields.

Don't let Iran and Egypt tell you to choose genocide against Israel because of children that Iran and Egypt are forcing to stay in Gaza and die. If Iran and Egypt really cared about children then they'd be taking an entirely different approach here.

"Why won't these other countries help Israel ethnically cleanse Gaza?"

It's funny that, to conservatives, literally nothing Israel does is it's fault, it's completely innocent with no agency at all.

44 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

It's not "worth noting" at all. It's not remotely relevant any more than the Maccabees slaughtering gentiles and forcing young boys to undergo circumcision is relevant today. 

It's totally worth noting. There's perfect behaviour, which is "anything that muhommed did" as defined by muslims, then there's abhorrent behaviour, which you were talking about, whereby some 15 yr olds were killed from being in close proximity to fire directed at Hamas terrorists. 

FYI I've already mentioned that genocides by the Jews, pre-dating mohammed, aren't off the table as far as the topic of religious bigotry is concerned here. There's a reason mohammed behaved like that - he didn't invent it. I even mentioned that earlier today.

Just stop acting like these 15 yr olds are dead because Israelis targeted them. That's a lie. Israel went out of their way to not harm them, but Hamas forces unarmed Palestinians to stand in harm's way. 

"Why won't these other countries help Israel ethnically cleanse Gaza?"

Who said that?

It's funny that, to conservatives, literally nothing Israel does is it's fault, it's completely innocent with no agency at all.

Israel has been targeted for extermination for 75 yrs now. They've been attacked by 5 or more armies twice, both times with the intention of inflicting a Pakistani-style genocide on them, like the ones in 1947 and 1971, which killed a combined 3-4 million people. 

You're not acknowledging that, so you don't have a clue what this is all about.

I was once a pro-Palestinian like you, because I felt like Israel's responses were asymmetrical in scope. That's because I didn't take into account what the actual threat against Israel was. I didn't take into account that there weren't just "wars that Israel was involved in", there were massive attempts at genocide against Israel. 

Hamas isn't "burning people to death and firing rockets at Israel" just to kill a finite number of people. They want to start a war because they feel like they can gather enough support for a genocide against Israelis. It sounds paranoid until you hear Hamas, the PLO, islamic brotherhood, etc say it themselves. They want genocide against Jews and nothing less. That was their goal before Oct 7th. That was their goal in 2005. That was their goal in 1967. That was their goal in 1948. That has always been their goal.

Can you say in no uncertain terms that you don't feel like muslims were trying to ethnically cleanse all of Israel in 1948 and 1967, and at every point in between? 

48 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's totally worth noting. There's perfect behaviour, which is "anything that muhommed did" as defined by muslims, then there's abhorrent behaviour, which you were talking about, whereby some 15 yr olds were killed from being in close proximity to fire directed at Hamas terrorists. 

FYI I've already mentioned that genocides by the Jews, pre-dating mohammed, aren't off the table as far as the topic of religious bigotry is concerned here. There's a reason mohammed behaved like that - he didn't invent it. I even mentioned that earlier today.

Again: no one cares.

Just stop acting like these 15 yr olds are dead because Israelis targeted them. That's a lie. Israel went out of their way to not harm them, but Hamas forces unarmed Palestinians to stand in harm's way. 

I didn't say Israel deliberately targeted them as a matter of policy (though I have no doubt Israeli forces have intentionally murdered civilians by the hundreds in the course of this conflict). My point is Israel is utterly indifferent to civilian casualties.

Who said that?

If Egypt or any other country opened their borders to welcome refugees from Gaza, do you think Israel would ever allow them to return? Of course not!

Israel has been targeted for extermination for 75 yrs now. They've been attacked by 5 or more armies twice, both times with the intention of inflicting a Pakistani-style genocide on them, like the ones in 1947 and 1971, which killed a combined 3-4 million people. 

You're not acknowledging that, so you don't have a clue what this is all about.

I was once a pro-Palestinian like you, because I felt like Israel's responses were asymmetrical in scope. That's because I didn't take into account what the actual threat against Israel was. I didn't take into account that there weren't just "wars that Israel was involved in", there were massive attempts at genocide against Israel. 

Hamas isn't "burning people to death and firing rockets at Israel" just to kill a finite number of people. They want to start a war because they feel like they can gather enough support for a genocide against Israelis. It sounds paranoid until you hear Hamas, the PLO, islamic brotherhood, etc say it themselves. They want genocide against Jews and nothing less. That was their goal before Oct 7th. That was their goal in 2005. That was their goal in 1967. That was their goal in 1948. That has always been their goal.

Hamas can hope for a genocide against Israel till the cows come home. It doesn't matter because they cannot achieve that goal. The attacks on Oct. 7 were their most successful operation ever and they killed a few hundred (I'm not counting the unknown number of Israelis killed by IDF forces). 

Can you say in no uncertain terms that you don't feel like muslims were trying to ethnically cleanse all of Israel in 1948 and 1967, and at every point in between? 

Why would I say that, that's obviously the case. But it's also completely irrelevant, juts like all your other history lessons.

36 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Again: no one cares.

Wrong. You don't care. Confirmation bias plays a huge role in that. 

I didn't say Israel deliberately targeted them as a matter of policy (though I have no doubt Israeli forces have intentionally murdered civilians by the hundreds in the course of this conflict). My point is Israel is utterly indifferent to civilian casualties.

There's only so much Israel can do. 

Rooting out Hamas is a necessity. If Hamas is gonna force children to stay in the line of fire, that doesn't mean that Israel doesn't have to prevent their own genocide.

The only choice to be made is who to blame the dead children on. 

Remember, Hamas chose this war.

If Egypt or any other country opened their borders to welcome refugees from Gaza, do you think Israel would ever allow them to return? Of course not!

If Gazans weren't terrorists, this wouldn't be necessary.

Hamas can hope for a genocide against Israel till the cows come home. It doesn't matter because they cannot achieve that goal. The attacks on Oct. 7 were their most successful operation ever and they killed a few hundred (I'm not counting the unknown number of Israelis killed by IDF forces). 

But they're gaining fans around the world with their propaganda campaign. This won't be decided in the next 3 years, if they keep gaining momentum with their own lies and terrorist attacks then eventually they'll get their genocide. 

Why would I say that, that's obviously the case. But it's also completely irrelevant, juts like all your other history lessons.

It's not completely irrelevant. Israel's reaction is going to be based on a combination of factors including the seriousness of the attack against them/damage done, the intent of that attack, the chance of future attacks from there, the risk level and intent of those attacks, etc. 

Seeing as the threat level just keeps increasing as 1. Iran gets more and more powerful weapons, and 2. Hamas's ability to smuggle weapons in through their tunnel system keeps growing, the Israelis need to act decisively. 

The tunnels have to be destroyed, and Hamas has to go. 

16 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Wrong. You don't care. Confirmation bias plays a huge role in that. 

How is it relevant?

There's only so much Israel can do. 

Rooting out Hamas is a necessity. If Hamas is gonna force children to stay in the line of fire, that doesn't mean that Israel doesn't have to prevent their own genocide.

The only choice to be made is who to blame the dead children on. 

Remember, Hamas chose this war.

If Gazans weren't terrorists, this wouldn't be necessary.

The more you talk about Israel having to murder children to prevent a genocide that no one around them is capable of perpetrating, the more deranged you sound.

But they're gaining fans around the world with their propaganda campaign. This won't be decided in the next 3 years, if they keep gaining momentum with their own lies and terrorist attacks then eventually they'll get their genocide. 

Can you explain in detail how a fighting force of a few thousand that uses rockets made out of PVC pipe is going to genocide a nuclear power with the unwavering support of the entire west?

14 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

How is it relevant?

The muslims are all saying:

1. That genocide, where 500 muslims were killed in 1948, is an offence to all humanitarians. We need to exterminate the Israelis
  2. The non-genocide in 1947 was ok. Only 800,000 Sikhs and Hindus were killed. As humanitarians, we love the Pakistanis.

I don't buy #1, based on #2. I don't think that those people are mad about 1948 because they're humanitarians. They're mad because they're religious bigots. In fact I know that, 100%. 

The more you talk about Israel having to murder children to prevent a genocide that no one around them is capable of perpetrating, the more deranged you sound.

1. Israel doesn't have to murder children, and Israel isn't murdering children
  2. Israel is conducting a precise military campaign to eliminate a genocidal terrorist group, and that terrorist group just happens to be using children as meat shields, which is an abomination, an embarrassment to every actual man who ever fought for something decent, and the most serious war crime of all. 

Can you explain in detail how a fighting force of a few thousand that uses rockets made out of PVC pipe is going to genocide a nuclear power with the unwavering support of the entire west?

FYI it only takes two nukes to kill 75% of Israelis. 

Iran is making nukes, thanks to Obama and Biden, Egypt will definitely help get nukes to Hamas tunnels, and Hamas will definitely use them.

It doesn't have to happen in the next two months. Hamas will wait another 75 yrs if they have to, they're that focused on genocide. 

Can Israel prevent Hamas from sneaking in two nukes over the next 75 years, in Hamas's extensive underground tunnel system?

How many Israeli children will die in nuclear attacks if there isn't a bit of collateral damage in Gaza right now?

It's an ethical dilemma of the worst possible sort, but an easy one, nevertheless. If the future generations of Hamas are cut down prematurely, that's a small price to pay for global peace. 

51 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The muslims are all saying:

1. That genocide, where 500 muslims were killed in 1948, is an offence to all humanitarians. We need to exterminate the Israelis
  2. The non-genocide in 1947 was ok. Only 800,000 Sikhs and Hindus were killed. As humanitarians, we love the Pakistanis.

I don't buy #1, based on #2. I don't think that those people are mad about 1948 because they're humanitarians. They're mad because they're religious bigots. In fact I know that, 100%. 

I have no idea why you're bringing up Pakistan yet again when the subject was your invocation of something Muhammad did 1,400 years ago.

1. Israel doesn't have to murder children, and Israel isn't murdering children
  2. Israel is conducting a precise military campaign to eliminate a genocidal terrorist group, and that terrorist group just happens to be using children as meat shields, which is an abomination, an embarrassment to e very actual man who ever fought for something decent, and the most serious war crime of all. 

Neither of those things are true of course. Also, the fact you continue to refer to Palestinian civilians as "meat shields" shows you don't actually consider them human beings.

FYI it only takes two nukes to kill 75% of Israelis. 

Iran is making nukes, thanks to Obama and Biden, Egypt will definitely help get nukes to Hamas tunnels, and Hamas will definitely use them.

It doesn't have to happen in the next two months. Hamas will wait another 75 yrs if they have to, they're that focused on genocide. 

Can Israel prevent Hamas from sneaking in two nukes over the next 75 years, in Hamas's extensive underground tunnel system?

How many Israeli children will die in nuclear attacks if there isn't a bit of collateral damage in Gaza right now?

It's an ethical dilemma of the worst possible sort, but an easy one, nevertheless. If the future generations of Hamas are cut down prematurely, that's a small price to pay for global peace. 

This is just psychotic nonsense, the product of a truly damaged brain and demented worldview. None of this is grounded in reality, it's James Bond fantasy stuff.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

I have no idea why you're bringing up Pakistan yet again when the subject was your invocation of something Muhammad did 1,400 years ago.

Two separate topics, but you could make the case that mohammed set an example that genocide is ok.

Neither of those things are true of course. Also, the fact you continue to refer to Palestinian civilians as "meat shields" shows you don't actually consider them human beings.

They're both 100% true.

1. When you're accusing Israel of murdering children, you're saying that they're willfully doing it. The fact is that they're wilfully doing everything humanly possible to avoid killing children while carrying out the necessary task of eliminating Hamas. They're protecting Palestinian women and children to the extent that it is hampering their military effectiveness to a great degree. 
  2. I'm referring to them as "meat shields" because they are being used as "meat shields". 100.00%. Carve it in stone. That's not to say that I think they should be used as meat shields, I think its abhorrent, and an embarrassment to mankind. We humans do a lot of inhumane things, like for example the process by which foie gras is created, and our embarrassing infatuation with war in general, but using women and children as meat shields is just cowardice of the lowest order. It's like sucker-punching someone and then grabbing a baby.  

By committing massive, wise-scale terrorist attacks and then hiding behind a wall of women and children, Hamas is EXACTLY like a man who sucker-punches someone and then grabs a baby. Exactly. Feel free to quote me on that any time you want. 

This is just psychotic nonsense, the product of a truly damaged brain and demented worldview. None of this is grounded in reality, it's James Bond fantasy stuff.

OMG. If you don't think that Hamas would use nukes on Israel, you have no clue whatsoever what is going on over there. You might as well sit in your mom's basement and read comic books - that's your level of understanding here. 

And example of "the product of a truly damaged brain" is thinking that when Hamas commits a massive terrorist attack, and then hides in the city surrounded by women and children, it's Israel's fault when women and children die. 

The death of every child in Gaza is the fault of Hamas.

In case you forgot, Hamas murdered dozens of Israeli babies with their own hands. Wilfully. Intentionally. Gleefully. They filmed it and sent it to their proud parents. Your wholesale support of their unbridled evil is a dire indictment of your quality as a human being. 

Edited by WestCanMan

On 5/8/2024 at 1:33 PM, Black Dog said:

You don't have to be a participant or be armed....to be declared a combatant, you could be in most supporting roles, being armed is a sure fire method of getting targeted, but delivery of food, ammo, water, running messages, being the money guy, comms guy, IED maker, rocket maker....all of it will increase your odds of becoming a number on someone's board...

• Like 1

On 5/7/2024 at 8:43 PM, WestCanMan said:

Who the army attacks depends on who's in power.

If it's Trudeau in power, the army considers Canadians the "Hamas" in that equation. 

Not many liberals in the Military...but things might have changed...

• Like 1

I was hoping the figure would be much higher/ I hope all of these Hamas terrorists who got engage in murder and rape get killed, blown up into pieces. I do worry about thousands of civilian casualties Israel has caused as well. It is a war both sides are guilty of crimes. More so on Hamas side.