Pro-Hamas Rallies in Canada

7 hours ago, eyeball said:

When Israel was created.

How?

As soon as they declared themselves a state the Palestinians went to war against them. 

No, Palestinians most certainly did not create Israel.

Started "it" being the war... do try to follow along. 

Responsibility for the occupation of Palestine was transferred to Israel from Britain.

Palestine went to war against subjugation, this time by Israel. Before that it was the British and before that the Ottomans and well, you know the drill.

And like I said Zionists even killed Jews that got in Israel's way. How do you explain that?

There was no subjugation. Palestinians had their own land, how is it you are this ignorant of history? It is almost as if you are just lying to justify your support of Hamas. 

2 hours ago, User said:

Started "it" being the war... do try to follow along. 

It being the conflict that started 80 years ago.

2 hours ago, User said:

There was no subjugation. Palestinians had their own land, how is it you are this ignorant of history? It is almost as if you are just lying to justify your support of Hamas. 

It's almost as if you're saying history started on Oct 7 2023, to justify ignoring everything else that happened prior to that. Is that what's going on in your head?

17 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You are conflating "conflict" before Israels existence with the subjugation you keep claiming Israel engaged in. 

17 minutes ago, eyeball said:

It's almost as if you're saying history started on Oct 7 2023, to justify ignoring everything else that happened prior to that. Is that what's going on in your head?

I am saying that nothing before the 7th justified what happened on the 7th, and very especially to you... that you can't explain what this so called subjugation from Israel was that started all this. 

On day one it was the Palestinians who went to war against Israel. There was no subjugation. 

Are you now claiming October 7th was justified?!

Edited by User

18 hours ago, eyeball said:

Irgun, Lehi, Haganah and Palmach were Jewish Zionist terrorist/paramilitary groups that violently attacked anyone who resisted their conquest, occupation and colonization of Palestine starting in the 20's - including Jews who'd lived there long before that. It's patently clear that Palestinians did not start the conflict in the region that is still violently unfolding to this day.

These groups were started in response to multiple Arab attacks/murders of Jews. 

1 hour ago, User said:

You are conflating "conflict" before Israels existence with the subjugation you keep claiming Israel engaged in

The conflict and subjugation are two sides of the same coin.

1 hour ago, User said:

I am saying that nothing before the 7th justified what happened on the 7th,

I agree.

1 hour ago, User said:

that you can't explain what this so called subjugation from Israel was that started all this. 

Sure I can explain it, you just don't like it.

1 hour ago, User said:

On day one it was the Palestinians who went to war against Israel. There was no subjugation.

Nope, that's just not how things unfolded  at all. Palestinians had been resisting for years before Israel was officially created. Arab countries around Israel simply joined the fray once Israel was created. Zionists started the conflict and then Israel assumed the same subjugation Britain had been engaged in before Israel was created.

1 hour ago, User said:

Are you now claiming October 7th was justified?!

Nope, I've said repeatedly that it was a war crime. I've only maintained that Palestine's ongoing resistance is justified as per every human beings right to resist their oppression, dispossession and subjugation.

If you think Palestinians right to resist is nonexistent then just say so.

1 hour ago, I am Groot said:

So there never was starvation in Gaza. It was all nonsense. And this was the basis for those gullible fools at the ICC to try to get an arrest warrant for Netanyahu for 'war crimes'.

International group walks back famine warnings in Gaza | National Post

Part of IPC’s revision stems from its earlier reliance on “assumptions and inference” to “address major gaps in publicly accessible evidence,” the body acknowledged earlier this month.

🤔

In the last few years, I'm becoming more and more aware of, and baffled by, all the various authorities' use of models, assumptions and inferences in making decisions and reporting such things as "facts" to the public.

Garbage In, Garbage Out 

2 hours ago, User said:

I did not ask you to define the term. 

Stop being dishonest. The question was, what is this subjugation you keep asserting exists and existed?

The subjugation discussed here by Human Rights Watch, here by Haaretz, here by  Carnegie.  There's no end to links on the topic.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

The subjugation discussed here by Human Rights Watch, here by Haaretz, here by  Carnegie.  There's no end to links on the topic.

There was no subjugation.  But, for the sake of argument, let's say there was.

So then why do Palestinians living in Israel enjoy the highest living standards and the free-est lives of any other Arab nation?  Why is there no significant "resistance" from these 2 million Palestinians? 

6 hours ago, eyeball said:

If the Pro Palestinians knew what the living conditions of Gaza under hamas, before Oct 7th, may have a different view. 

19 hours ago, eyeball said:

Responsibility for the occupation of Palestine was transferred to Israel from Britain.

Palestine went to war against subjugation, this time by Israel. Before that it was the British and before that the Ottomans and well, you know the drill.

lol...there were no such people as "Palestinians" until the 20th century. You should try googling the population of the region during Ottoman rule. It became a barren wasteland with under 200,000 inhabitants at the beginning of the 19th century. The regions population only started to increase dramatically after World War I, when the British allowed tens of thousands of Jews to migrate to the region, and it flourished with economic activity to such a  degree that Egyptians, Iraqis, Syrians, Lebanese, and other Arabs flooded in, essentially more than doubling the Arab population from 1917-47.

Most of the so-called "Palestinians" are people that migrated from various regions of the Middle East in search of a better standard of living, and had absolutely no connection to the Holy Land prior to the 20th century. It would be like saying the only British, French, Irish, and Scottish people are the only real "Canadians",. since all other European groups came after Confederation. 

Edited by DUI_Offender
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, User said:

Still waiting for you to explain what subjugation existed by Israel the day they became a country... 

It was the subjugation started by the Zionist forces that became Israel's military following the 1948 Palestine War that created Israel.

Between 400 and 600 Palestinian villages were destroyed some 250000 Palestinians fled or were driven out. There was looting and massacres.

Subjugation IOW. By a brute force that's still being used to this day.

Edited by eyeball

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

It was the subjugation started by the Zionist forces that became Israel's military following the 1948 Palestine War that created Israel.

Between 400 and 600 Palestinian villages were destroyed some 250000 Palestinians fled or were driven out. There was looting and massacres.

Subjugation IOW. By a brute force that's still being used to this day.

Yes, and I support Israel finishing the job. 

So does Trump:

https://x.com/DillyHussain88/status/1806505171519758444

Trump also compared to a Palestinian in the same sentence. Meaning Biden was weak.  I may not like Trump, but he is 100% correct on this one. The Palestinians should be wiped off the face of the map.