What Worries Me Most About a Trump Presidency

5 hours ago, User said:

The Biden DOJ was not merely following the evidence when they decided to target Pro-Life activists for retribution, dragging up a years old case that had long been passed over by other local law enforcement, because the guy was clearly innocent. 

Some Abortion supporting goon walked across the street to antagonize a Pro-Life dad and son and they got into an altercation because the guy was assaulting his son. It was on video and all the local law enforcement reviewed and declined any charges because the evidence didn't support any charges. 

Then Biden comes along with Garland and they not only drag that case back up, they send armed FBI/DOJ agents to the guys house, guns drawn, to drag him out in front of his family (when his lawyers had already said he would voluntarily come in if they decided to press charges). 

The guy was found innocent in like less than 2 hours by the jury, but the DOJ drug him through the mud, because the process is a form of punishment. 

Tell us again how Biden did not weaponize the DOJ... 

You tell a ^STORY with NO EVIDENCE.

Where do you get the idea that Biden was involved AT ALL?

LONG experience tells me you have NOTHING.

5 hours ago, User said:

No, Cohen lied... but that doesn't answer my question. You asserted he was selling out the nation. Doing business in Russia in 2016 is not selling out the nation. Lots of people and business did business there. 

Lying about not having business in Russia is selling out the nation. 

There's a reason he lied; it's because making a deal with Putin while serving as POTUS is a huge conflict of interest.

Got news for you: Trump completely violated the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution all the time.

Most POTUS put their businesses in a Trust OR completely DIVEST to avoid that, but not Trump.

The Foreign Emoluments Clause: Article I, Section 9, ..

5 hours ago, User said:

I am not lying, you are reading into my comment more absolutism than was there. The point was simply that you played games the last time an article was shared by you. Speaking of which... not sure you ever went back to answer the question if you did agree with it or not... 

It is you who read absolutism into my agreement/disagreement with the article.

In the future, you should NOT ASSUME that posting an article here means the poster is agreeing with the entire article.

The article is there for DISCUSSION, which you failed to do.

25 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I'm counting on the meaninglessness of your "remember." LMAO

You have NO POWER HERE, so you might as well stop PRETENDING.

Hates DELUGINAL pretense of HIS "TRUTH." AKA, LIES.

That's why I POST EVIDENCE and you DON'T.

You don't post evidence. You post caps.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Your cognitive dissonance denies the evidence but does not make it disappear.

Like yesterday when you denied poll results you don't like. So Trumpian. 🤮

seems like you've run out of caps, here's some more....

s-l1200.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Hates DELUGINAL pretense of HIS "TRUTH." AKA, LIES.

Contrary to popular dipshit democrat belief, there's no such thing as MY truth, or YOUR truth, or TRANNY truth, there's just THE truth, and you cultists fight it each and everyday. ;) 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Deluge said:

Contrary to popular dipshit democrat belief, there's no such thing as MY truth, or YOUR truth, or TRANNY truth, there's just THE truth, and you cultists fight it each and everyday. ;) 

So you don't believe in Trumpian "ALT-FACTS." Didn't get the MAGA memo? LMAO  

You keep demonstrating that ^this is wrong with your belief YOUR LIES are some kind of "TRUTH."

33 minutes ago, robosmith said:

hehehehe - i always love the 'cognitive dissonance' bits :)   It's like repolitics version of 'inconceivable!"

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Like yesterday when you denied poll results you don't like. So Trumpian. 🤮

Deny poll results? Moi?

Dude...ur old man is losin'. Deal with it.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Sorry but your caps don't work like mine. AKA, they add NOTHING to the comprehension of your post.

I don't think you comprende.

• Haha 1

On 4/21/2024 at 1:23 PM, robosmith said:

In related new, anyone who believes cows can climb trees is an lDIOT.

Their hooves cannot penetrate bark, and their legs cannot wrap around the trunk. LMAO

And DELUGINAL continues to ^LIE about everything.

Are you for real? You truly are two bricks short of a load. 🤣

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Are you for real? You truly are two bricks short of a load. 🤣

Of course, you cannot dispute the facts that I wrote and just post ^this BULLSHIT.

Of maybe you're an lDIOT who believes cows can climb trees. LMAO

12 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

If Trump wins.. well Trump wins and we get a constant flow of verbal diarrhea. You know it is coming, there is no stopping it, and in the end.. you just feel a bit empty inside. 

And if Trump cancels elections and refuses to leave, that won't bother you, right?

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Yes, and you did it AGAIN, denying poll results that show Joe winning. LMAO

You certainly do have a CNN and MSNBC problem alright because you appear to be going quite bonkers to me. I suggest that you take a break from always listening to those lying bimbos on those two lying media outfits. They are messing with what you have left in your pea sized brain. I am just trying to be helpful, pardner. 😇

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Of course, you cannot dispute the facts that I wrote and just post ^this BULLSHIT.

Of maybe you're an lDIOT who believes cows can climb trees. LMAO

And if Trump cancels elections and refuses to leave, that won't bother you, right?

I am still waiting for you to tell me as to what Bidumb has done to try and make America great? Why won't you answer that simple gawd dam question? What the hell are you waiting for? Geez, some peoples kids. 😀

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

So you don't believe in Trumpian "ALT-FACTS." Didn't get the MAGA memo? LMAO  

You keep demonstrating that ^this is wrong with your belief YOUR LIES are some kind of "TRUTH."

roboradical makes more sense when he's drunk. lol

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

Lying about not having business in Russia is selling out the nation. 

There's a reason he lied; it's because making a deal with Putin while serving as POTUS is a huge conflict of interest.

Got news for you: Trump completely violated the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution all the time.

Most POTUS put their businesses in a Trust OR completely DIVEST to avoid that, but not Trump.

The Foreign Emoluments Clause: Article I, Section 9, ..

It is you who read absolutism into my agreement/disagreement with the article.

In the future, you should NOT ASSUME that posting an article here means the poster is agreeing with the entire article.

The article is there for DISCUSSION, which you failed to do.

How is that selling out the nation? You continue to have a real problem with repeating your same assertions as if that somehow makes them true or provides any explanation. 

Trump is a businessman. He was pursuing an opportunity in Russia before he ran for President and even said why he should lose out on a deal if he might lose.

Once he secured the nomination, his focus was on winning the Presidency. There was never any conflict of interest, and nothing happened. 

I am not interested in changing the subject to your biased interpretation for how the Emoluments Clause works. 

No, I did not read absolutism into anything, as I have repeatedly questioned you to be sure of what you are doing, because you play games otherwise... just as you are doing right now. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, robosmith said:

You tell a ^STORY with NO EVIDENCE.

Where do you get the idea that Biden was involved AT ALL?

LONG experience tells me you have NOTHING.

You repeatedly prove to not be very informed on things and then play this game with me acting like what I said isn't true, when you can easily verify it. Why not just ask me for the link or something instead of acting like it is just a story with no evidence?

Biden appointed Garland, and Garland reports to him. This kind of political abuse of the DOJ to target certain groups and drag up old cases doesn't happen because Garland woke up one day with an itch. 

The short experience you have had with me should show you that I always have the receipts. 

Pro-Life Activist Arrested by FBI Acquitted on Federal Charges

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/pro-life-activist-arrested-by-fbi-acquitted-on-federal-charges/

"The FBI arrested Houck in front of his family at his home last September.

At the time, an attorney for Houck accused the DOJ of targeting the pro-life activist “solely to intimidate people of faith and pro-life Americans.”

“Rather than accepting Mark Houck’s offer to appear voluntarily, the Biden Department of Justice chose to make an unnecessary show of potentially deadly force, sending twenty heavily armed federal agents to the Houck residence at dawn this past Friday,” said the attorney representing Houck, Thomas More Society Vice President and Senior Counsel Peter Breen."