Bill Clinton Paid Paula Jones $850K to Drop a Sexual Harassment Suit. Is that Worse than $350k for an NDA?

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

Donald Trump committed fraud when he listed the payoff to Stormy Daniels as a tax-deductible legal expense. 

After all that Biden has done to America and the world, you're fixating on a tax deduction lol. 

"I don't miss the world at peace, Americans bringing home more after-tax money than ever before, a secure border, and America-first, I just want to make sure that no one gets any unfair tax deductions. I also don't mind it when American politicians make millions of dollars in deals with the Chinese gov't." - Rebound

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

After all that Biden has done to America and the world, you're fixating on a tax deduction lol. 

Nope, that's just thirty one of the felony counts with which Trump is charged. 

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

"I don't miss the world at peace, Americans bringing home more after-tax money than ever before, a secure border, and America-first, I just want to make sure that no one gets any unfair tax deductions. I also don't mind it when American politicians make millions of dollars in deals with the Chinese gov't." - Rebound

You're LYING about what Rebound said. And what Trump and "American politicians" did.

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Yeah they should've left Al Capone alone too Witch hunt!

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

America-first

Say it again... the truth comes out. 1930s dimwits rise again. Already holding their Bund rallies again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, herbie said:

Yeah they should've left Al Capone alone too Witch hunt!

Al Capone did less damage to America and the rest of the world than Biden did, if we're being honest.

Say it again... the truth comes out. 1930s dimwits rise again. Already holding their Bund rallies again.

We already have fascism here, Bundy-boy. Leftards revel in it. You filthy pieces of garbage sold out your 'friends', neighbours, and even your own family members. 

Id10ts like you made excuses for FBI crimes, cheered on violent riots, condoned protests at the homes of SCJ's you didn't like, pretended that stacking the Supreme Court was a legitimate idea, advocated for forcing people to take an experimental vax they didn't even need and then ignored their vax-induced deaths, and now you have the unmitigated gall to run your mouth against me. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Biden has done a lot for the world. Our economy is incredibly strong, with ultra low unemployment.  Way to go, Joe!!!

Al Capone did less damage to America and the rest of the world than Biden did, if we're being honest.

IF you were honest you'd admit ^that's ONLY YOUR OPINION.

We already have fascism here, Bundy-boy. Leftards revel in it. You filthy pieces of garbage sold out your 'friends', neighbours, and even your own family members. 

No dictators here. Just the wanna be Trump.

Id10ts like you made excuses for FBI crimes, cheered on violent riots, condoned protests at the homes of SCJ's you didn't like, pretended that stacking the Supreme Court was a legitimate idea, advocated for forcing people to take an experimental vax they didn't even need and then ignored their vax-induced deaths, and now you have the unmitigated gall to run your mouth against me. 

The SCOTUS was stacked before and that was/is perfectly legal, your rant notwithstanding.

1 hour ago, herbie said:

You're sure not.
But Trump managed to.

What would it take for you to admit that there are two large wars going on, the US border is a shitshow, inflation is crushing families, etc? 

Are you honestly gonna pretend none of that is happening? 

According to Veri-check, this whole comment came not from any trusted source but from a known single Right Wing  persons comments on their personal page on Facebook. As such there is no credibility it was a Hush Payment by your definition. It was a settlement for a suit.  The story regarding the array of legal experts who agreed it was not hush money  appeared in the Washington Post. Case date was 1998. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

the US border is a shitshow, inflation is crushing families, etc? 

Just buy into the simpleton's solution of "build the wall" then.

Asides from having dick all to do with the fact you support a fraudulent rapist with the morals of a pig.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, herbie said:

Just buy into the simpleton's solution of "build the wall" then.

Herbie, you're a stupid little man and a revolting liar, and I realize that I'm wasting time talking to you, but FWIW, walls just sit there and do their job. 

In the absence of walls you need an inordinate amount of border patrolling capacity. 

2 cops can watch 2km of walls no problem. With no wall you need dozens of cops and vehicles and dogs and horses and after all that, you still end up with illegal immigrants in the country that get free food and free shelter and medical and dental treatments and then you need a legal team to process them.

That's why Biden had to do a reversal on his "no more building walls" plan. The dems were too stupid to understand the problem in advance, they had to fail before they actually saw the wisdom in it all.

Asides from having dick all to do with the fact you support a fraudulent rapist with the morals of a pig.

Whatever else you wanna call Trump, he's definitely not a rapist, and the accusations of fraud against him are far less serious than the fact that the Bidens made over $10M in partnership with the Chinese gov't. 

FYI Trump has never been credibly accused of rape and he has never said that he has committed rape, so there's definitely no room to call him a rapist, you greasy little piece of trash. 

Edited by WestCanMan

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

What would it take for you to admit that there are two large wars going on, the US border is a shitshow, inflation is crushing families, etc? 

The war in Gaza is NOT "large," it is pretty much a one sided SLAUGHTER.

Despite your stupid claims, Biden had NOTHING to do with Putin's invasion and he could not have stopped it.

Putin wants to steal Ukraine's gas reserves and maintain whatever monopoly on the European gas market he can.

I live 30 miles from the Mexican border, and it's NO KIND of "SHOW" here.

Food prices HERE are mostly back to normal. We're very sorry you're struggling to afford things, but YOUR INFLATION was not caused by Biden.

Edited by robosmith

On 4/19/2024 at 9:08 PM, WestCanMan said:

Whatever else you wanna call Trump, he's definitely not a rapist, and the accusations of fraud against him are far less serious than the fact that the Bidens made over $10M in partnership with the Chinese gov't. 

FYI Trump has never been credibly accused of rape and he has never said that he has committed rape, so there's definitely no room to call him a rapist, you greasy little piece of trash. 

Lol. He's been credibly accused of rape many times, including by Ivana in a sworn deposition. And multiple other women, including quite credibly by E. Jean Carroll. And the judge in the case agreed with that description. 

Your problem with Carroll is that she: 

1. Is a talented, successful, independent woman.

2. She's rich, having just won $83.3 million of Trump's money.

3. Has been violated by Trump in ways you can only fantasize about.

Edited by Hodad

11 hours ago, Hodad said:

Lol. He's been credibly accused of rape many times, including by Ivana in a sworn deposition. And multiple other women, including quite credibly by E. Jean Carroll. And the judge in the case agreed with that description. 

Your problem with Carroll is that she: 

1. Is a talented, successful, independent woman.

2. She's rich, having just won $83.3 million of Trump's money.

3. Has been violated by Trump in ways you can only fantasize about.

Pretty much all of that is false .

IF he had been 'credibly accuased' he'd be on trial for it and the judge in the Carroll case did NOT claim trump raped her.

If you've got to lie to make your point you don't have a very good point.