Donald Trump’s Insatiable Bloodlust

Donald Trump’s Insatiable Bloodlust

An earthquake. An eclipse. A bridge collapse. A freak blizzard. A biblical flood. Donald Trump leading in battleground states.

Apocalyptic vibes are stirred by Trump’s violent rhetoric and talk of blood baths.

If he’s not elected, he bellowed in Ohio, there will be a blood bath in the auto industry. At his Michigan rally on Tuesday, he said there would be a blood bath at the border, speaking from a podium with a banner reading, “Stop Biden’s border blood bath.” He has warned that, without him in the Oval, there will be an “Oppenheimer”-like doomsday; we will lose World War III and America will be devastated by “weapons, the likes of which nobody has ever seen before.”

“And the only thing standing between you and its obliteration is me,” Trump has said.

An unspoken Trump threat is that there will be a blood bath again in Washington, like Jan. 6, if he doesn’t win.

That is why he calls the criminals who stormed the Capitol “hostages” and “unbelievable patriots.” He starts some rallies with a dystopian remix of the national anthem, sung by the “J6 Prison Choir,” and his own reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance.

The bloody-minded Trump luxuriates in the language of tyrants.

Trump embraces Hitleresque phrases to stir racial hatred. He has talked about immigrants “poisoning the blood of our country.” Last month, he called migrants “animals,” saying, “I don’t know if you call them ‘people,’ in some cases. They’re not people, in my opinion.”

Trump’s obsession with bloodlines was instilled by his father, the son of a German immigrant. He thinks there is good blood and bad blood, superior blood and inferior blood. Fred Trump taught his son that their family’s success was genetic, reminiscent of Hitler’s creepy faith in eugenics.

“The family subscribes to a racehorse theory of human development,” the Trump biographer Michael D’Antonio told PBS. “They believe that there are superior people and that if you put together the genes of a superior woman and a superior man, you get a superior offspring.”

Trump has been talking about this as far back as an “Oprah” show in 1988. The “gene believer” brought it up in a 2020 speech in Minnesota denouncing refugees.

“A lot of it is about the genes, isn’t it, don’t you believe?” he told the crowd about their pioneer lineage, adding: “The racehorse theory, you think we’re so different? You have good genes in Minnesota.”

As Stephen Greenblatt writes in “Tyrant: Shakespeare on Politics,” usurpers don’t ascend to the throne without complicity. Republican enablers do all they can to cozy up to their would-be dictator, even introducing a bill to rename Dulles airport for Trump. Democrats responded by introducing a bill to name a prison in Florida for Trump.

“Why, in some circumstances, does evidence of mendacity, crudeness or cruelty serve not as a fatal disadvantage but as an allure, attracting ardent followers?” Greenblatt asked. “Why do otherwise proud and self-respecting people submit to the sheer effrontery of the tyrant, his sense that he can get away with saying and doing anything he likes, his spectacular indecency?”

Like Macbeth’s castle, the Trump campaign has, as Lady Macbeth put it, “the smell of blood,” and “all the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten” it. 

It's because at heart, they are spectacularly indecent, too. And are attracted to a "leader" who tells them that's OK. 🤮
7.png

3 hours ago, August1991 said:

Robosmith,

I polltely disagree. Whether the US chooses Biden or Trump - or even RFK Jr, America will survive.

The country MAY survive if Trump gets another term but it will be UNRECOGNIZABLE.

3 hours ago, August1991 said:

Moderators,

I think Robosmith is a robot. 

Moderators, Augie is having a STROKE; call 911 (if that works in Canada).

3 hours ago, robosmith said:

People who accept/support a "leader" who brags about HIS sexual assaults.

"When you're a star, they let you do it." -Donald Trump 🤮

Oh silly boy! Do you have any idea what it's like to have fame? Groupies? 

Pro'ly not eh? Lol...poor you...

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

You are a real TROLL.

And don't know that modern AI has passed the Turing Test.

Hmmmm -  repetitive and formulaic responses, coupled with denial of the validity of the testing method.

I"m going to have to give the first Round to August i'm afraid, that certainly did sound like a  bottish reply Robosmith. :)  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Hmmmm -  repetitive and formulaic responses, coupled with denial of the validity of the testing method.

I"m going to have to give the first Round to August i'm afraid, that certainly did sound like a  bottish reply Robosmith. :)  

1 for August!

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I'm pretty sure his kind reproduces by simply dividing in two occasionally if you feed them too much, so this might be a little foreign to him.

I'm loving this thread btw :) 

Just now, CdnFox said:

I'm pretty sure his kind reproduces by simply dividing in two occasionally if you feed them too much, so this might be a little foreign to him.

I'm loving this thread btw :) 

Entertaining as Hell eh?

32 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Pro'ly not eh? Lol...poor you...

Do you? A college dropout who works in IT. LMAO

I've had a number of "groupies."

Easy when I'm 6'6", workout regularly, and drop dead gorgeous. Some women even appreciate my genius intellect.

But they have to be really smart to recognize it. Unlike you with your childish name calling.

17 hours ago, August1991 said:

Robosmith,

I polltely disagree. Whether the US chooses Biden or Trump - or even RFK Jr, America will survive.

Moderators,

I think Robosmith is a robot. 

A robot troll. 😁

13 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Easy when I'm 6'6", workout regularly, and drop dead gorgeous. Some women even appreciate my genius intellect.

But they have to be really smart to recognize it. Unlike you with your childish name calling.

"But they have to be really smart to recognize it". Lol...ya...I bet...

14 hours ago, robosmith said:

The country MAY survive if Trump gets another term but it will be UNRECOGNIZABLE.

Moderators, Augie is having a STROKE; call 911 (if that works in Canada).

America is already unrecognizable thanks to bidumb. And just how will i America end up looking unrecognizable with Trump as President? You may end up with a stroke when Trump becomes the next President of America. That might shut you up for awhile. 🤣

18 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Unrealistic and highly improbable backstories to try to prove  a point, and look at the childish and stereotypical way it crafts them, ridiculously tall, ridiculously attractive, credulously smart,  attracts ridiculous amounts of women -  this is VERY much how an AI operates when it's crafting a 'typical' story.  Also 13 year old boys. 

And we know from some of his previous posts he's rich, having saved all that money buying discount zucchini from illegal slave labourers. 

So it's a little hard to say - he COULD just be a 13 year old boy. But -  i think i'm going to have to give another point to August here.

So it's 2-0 so far :)