The WH has Given Up on the Charade that Joe Biden Can Think and Speak for Himself. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-relies-on-reporter-list-notes-during-white-house-joint-press-conference-with-japanese-pm/ar-BB1ls1Ot

Yesterday when Joe Biden was at the WH with the PM of Japan, he "took some questions from reporters" lol. Unlike the ice cream cone questions, where he can study the pre-scripted for hours and then rattle off the answer off the top of his head in one or two takes, there were too many Q's to remember the answers to so they just said "F-U, America, we're gonna fake this right in front of your stupid faces."

Joe literally had to shuffle through his notes to see which reporter he was supposed to take his question from, then after the pre-scripted Q was asked, he read the answer right off of his notes

There was no attempt whatsoever from the WH to pretend that Joe Biden was answering that pre-scritped question on his own.

Leftards here can't weasel out of the fact that the whole Q and A session was a joke and America was the punchline. And Biden didn't just get the questions in advance, like Hillary during a debate, he had the answers to the fake questions right in his hand... 😂

Can leftards try to make the case that Joke Acosta was asking pre-scripted questions? 

Biden is done now. He's not gonna cross the finish line. There's nothing left. They can indict him for whatever they want now to gain some fake credibility, because he's not gonna be president long no matter what.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Best-case scenario for the Dems: They suddenly decide that Joe's classified info sharing was a crime, and advocate for impeaching/indicting him, because he's not gonna run in 2024 anyways. In so doing, the Dems can suddenly pretend to have some moral authority regarding Trump's far less serious offences. 

32 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-relies-on-reporter-list-notes-during-white-house-joint-press-conference-with-japanese-pm/ar-BB1ls1Ot

Yesterday when Joe Biden was at the WH with the PM of Japan, he "took some questions from reporters" lol. Unlike the ice cream cone questions, where he can study the pre-scripted for hours and then rattle off the answer off the top of his head in one or two takes, there were too many Q's to remember the answers to so they just said "F-U, America, we're gonna fake this right in front of your stupid faces."

Joe literally had to shuffle through his notes to see which reporter he was supposed to take his question from, then after the pre-scripted Q was asked, he read the answer right off of his notes

There was no attempt whatsoever from the WH to pretend that Joe Biden was answering that pre-scritped question on his own.

Leftards here can't weasel out of the fact that the whole Q and A session was a joke and America was the punchline. And Biden didn't just get the questions in advance, like Hillary during a debate, he had the answers to the fake questions right in his hand... 😂

Can leftards try to make the case that Joke Acosta was asking pre-scripted questions? 

Biden is done now. He's not gonna cross the finish line. There's nothing left. They can indict him for whatever they want now to gain some fake credibility, because he's not gonna be president long no matter what.  

Why don't you just quote the story from FOS LIES, where it originated?

Too embarrassed that you still get your "news" from PROVEN LIARS?

I would rather listen to a POTUS who gets his answers straight, than Trump who keeps confusing Nikki Haley for his LIES about Nancy Pelosi.

Trump NEEDS note cards, too, but FAILS TO USE THEM and sounds like an lDIOT.

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Best-case scenario for the Dems: They suddenly decide that Joe's classified info sharing was a crime, and advocate for impeaching/indicting him, because he's not gonna run in 2024 anyways. In so doing, the Dems can suddenly pretend to have some moral authority regarding Trump's far less serious offences. 

Best case scenario is you stop pretending you know ANYTHING about US LAW.

10 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Trump can answer softball questions like Joe gets all day long without notes from his aides, and Trump's answers will make sense, regardless of whether the listener likes them or not.

Reporter: "Joe, w h a t ' s   t w o o   p l u s    t w o o?"

Joe: " Fro-yo. Too plus to plus two is fro-yo."

12 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

You surely need those too, lDlOT.

You apparently forgot to read your note cards because you FAILED to provide ANY REASON for your OPINION. LMAO

In my case, the REASON comes right after the "because."

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

You apparently forgot to read your note cards because you FAILED to provide ANY REASON for your OPINION. LMAO

In my case, the REASON comes right after the "because."

LOL I ARGUe ON THE INTERNET

with caplocks

smart

Edited by QuebecOverCanada
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Trump can answer softball questions like Joe gets all day long without notes from his aides, and Trump's answers will make sense, regardless of whether the listener likes them or not.

Reporter: "Joe, w h a t ' s   t w o o   p l u s    t w o o?"

Joe: " Fro-yo. Too plus to plus two is fro-yo."

IF you were truthful, you would not have to MAKE UP childish stories.

Apparently you missed many Trump speeches where he's completely garbled and says the wrong names, like the example I detailed..

22 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Trump's holding a Royal Flush, Biden's fumbling with a one eyed jack.

1 minute ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

LOL I ARGUe ON THE INTERNET

with caplocks

smart

That's to keep you from MISSING the important words. 

It's my experience that posters like yourself often fail to understand message which conflict with their biases due to a tendency to MISS IMPORTANT WORDS.

2 minutes ago, Legato said:

Trump's holding a Royal Flush, Biden's fumbling with a one eyed jack.

Trump has conned you completely because he is a conman and that's what they do.

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

That's to keep you from MISSING the important words. 

It's my experience that posters like yourself often fail to understand message which conflict with their biases due to a tendency to MISS IMPORTANT WORDS.

Trump has conned you completely because he is a conman and that's what they do.

Seems like the Biden cue cards are sign of incapacity. That's the correct definition of a con.

Well that's pretty unlikely :)   They could get rid of him pretty easy if they wanted to tho, but they have the same problem the liberals in the states have - if he goes, who replaces him? Biden got basically appointed to the job because nobody else was acceptable. Bernie sanders was about to win it and they couldn't run a communist.  Kamela sure as hell isn't up to it, there's nobody who's readily available who would stand much of a chance against trump. 

SO i think they're stuck with biden and they'll be spending their time looking for an excellent campaign manager/taxidermist combo to push him through the election :) 

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Why don't you just quote the story from FOS LIES, where it originated?

1) It's all on video, little boy, so just understand it and move on

2) Google search it yourself and see what the top hit is, little boy. 

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Well that's pretty unlikely :)   They could get rid of him pretty easy if they wanted to tho, but they have the same problem the liberals in the states have - if he goes, who replaces him? Biden got basically appointed to the job because nobody else was acceptable. Bernie sanders was about to win it and they couldn't run a communist.  Kamela sure as hell isn't up to it, there's nobody who's readily available who would stand much of a chance against trump. 

SO i think they're stuck with biden and they'll be spending their time looking for an excellent campaign manager/taxidermist combo to push him through the election :) 

If he was gonna be able to make it across the finish line and get elected they'd never ring him up, they'd let him run just to get their own VP into the WH, but he's running out of gas. 

The Dems saw Al Franken's boob shadowing pic as an opportunity to sacrifice a minor politician for the appearance of respectability of the whole party, so they ran him outta town. 

When the Dems saw that Gov Cuomo's covid skeletons were coming out of the closet they pretended that they had to get rid of him because he touched a couple of girls' butts: "Oh look, we're too good for that kind of nonsense."

I just think that if Biden's not going to be able to run in November anyways on account of his diminishing mental faculties, they will have the opportunity to pretend to turf him for his mishandling of confidential information, thus making their own case against Trump stronger. They can say: "We got rid of our own guy because what he did was unacceptable, and we think that what Trump did was also inexcusable."

The Dems will throw anyone under the bus to get what they want. If they have something to gain from doing Biden dirty, he'll get the shiv.

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

If he was gonna be able to make it across the finish line and get elected they'd never ring him up, they'd let him run just to get their own VP into the WH, but he's running out of gas. 

The Dems saw Al Franken's boob shadowing pic as an opportunity to sacrifice a minor politician for the appearance of respectability of the whole party, so they ran him outta town. 

When the Dems saw that Gov Cuomo's covid skeletons were coming out of the closet they pretended that they had to get rid of him because he touched a couple of girls' butts: "Oh look, we're too good for that kind of nonsense."

I just think that if Biden's not going to be able to run in November anyways on account of his diminishing mental faculties, they will have the opportunity to pretend to turf him for his mishandling of confidential information, thus making their own case against Trump stronger. They can say: "We got rid of our own guy because what he did was unacceptable, and we think that what Trump did was also inexcusable."

The Dems will throw anyone under the bus to get what they want. If they have something to gain from doing Biden dirty, he'll get the shiv.

Sure, you're not wrong.  And if they're faced with NO CHOICE then they will either do that OR  have him step down in an emotional display (i wanted to serve my country that i love just  a little longer but.. snif... god is calling me home and i must pass the torch on now (sounds of women wailing and rending garments in background).

But like i said - that's a complete desperation move because just like Canadians libs can't get rid of trudeau because there's no one to take over, if biden goes trump probably wins period.

Hard to say - i think the fact that it's even a perfectly valid subject for discussion that the president candidate may not live till november is something that will  weigh on people's minds when they vote.

7 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

if biden goes trump probably wins period.

I think that smarmy loser from California, White Obama, could be enough of a media darling to allow the Dems to make the case that he'd beat Trump, then their midnight truck ballots could do the rest. 

I really don't think Trump has much of a chance tbh. The Dems already know that they can get away with cheating again if they have to, but they can probably find an activist judge to derail him before it even comes to that. 

I think that smarmy loser from California, White Obama, could be enough of a media darling to allow the Dems to make the case that he'd beat Trump, then their midnight truck ballots could do the rest. 

I really don't think Trump has much of a chance tbh. The Dems already know that they can get away with cheating again if they have to, but they can probably find an activist judge to derail him before it even comes to that. 

It won't be quite as easy to cheat this time without the automatic mail in ballots going out.  I'm sure they'll cheat a little but with so many watching over their shoulder it may be less successful.

We'll see.

36 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

It won't be quite as easy to cheat this time without the automatic mail in ballots going out.  I'm sure they'll cheat a little but with so many watching over their shoulder it may be less successful.

We'll see.

Is the mass-mailing of unsolicited ballots not a thing anymore? 

It seems like something that they'd need, at least in the battleground states 😉

16 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Is the mass-mailing of unsolicited ballots not a thing anymore? 

It seems like something that they'd need, at least in the battleground states 😉

I don't believe it is - i believe that was a covid response.  People can still request a mail in ballot but that's a whole different thing.

Maybe it's different from state to state but i don't think they just mail everyone a ballot - which is what made ballot harvesting so easy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Legato said:

Seems like the Biden cue cards are sign of incapacity. That's the correct definition of a con.

No different from a teleprompter that EVERYONE USES. Everyone sees what is happening, so it's completely HONEST.

IOW, you are DESPERATELY scraping the bottom of the barrel, esp because you ignore Trump (and everyone) doing the same thing.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

1) It's all on video, little boy, so just understand it and move on

2) Google search it yourself and see what the top hit is, little boy. 

I already found the source. That doesn't change YOUR ATTEMPT to disguise the source by not quoting FOS LIES with their URL.

Now answer my question if you can.

"Why don't you just quote the story from FOS LIES, where it originated?"

IF you FAIL, we'll just assume you're too embarrassed to cite the completely discredited FOS LIES.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You're just desperately fantasizing ^here. Grow up and face reality.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I think the Democrats have a stable of zero and they know it. Biden has to run. So I think they're gonna cheat...again.

^STILL no EVIDENCE of cheating by anyone other than Trumpco. See indictments where that evidence is detailed. LMAO

8 minutes ago, robosmith said:

No different from a teleprompter that EVERYONE USES. Everyone sees what is happening, so it's completely HONEST.

IOW, you are DESPERATELY scraping the bottom of the barrel, esp because you ignore Trump (and everyone) doing the same thing.

I'm talking about the cue cards Biden was given with the prior approved questions and answers. Not teleprompters.

Poor old chap couldn't even get that right. Nothing to do with Trump.

Do try to keep up.

• Like 1