The Woke Mind Virus

The Woke Mind Virus spurs nonsensical bullshit such as DEI, or Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. 

Conservapedia gives us a closer look at this piece of shit way of thinking: 

Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI), is a left-leaning buzz-phrase used to justify the racial or sexual exclusion of certain ethnicities/gender on the basis that said ethnicities/gender are not a part of a minority group. It is a list of policies whose effects include but are not limited to:

• the removal of Gingers, people with red/red-auburn hair from various existing media including Video games and movies[1][2]
  • exclusion of asians from Universities, and other places of higher education and/or a restriction of grants based solely on the premise[3][4][5]
  • exclusion of caucasions from certain job industries, especially those related to film and advertising[6]
  • the creation of explicitly racist Wikipedia pages such as the one entitled "White Americans"[7]
  • exclusion of males from formal discourse, on the basis of "toxicity"
  • new and "inclusive" gender-ambiguous "female" characters, whose creators have admitted were "toned down" to pander to transvestites[8]
  • companies removing and/or replacing out-spoken, innovative, consciously moral females with females who promote "the message"[9]

On 4/24/2024 at 9:50 AM, Deluge said:

...because you can't acknowledge that I'm right about the school systems. 

You're excused. ;) 

I am talking about society in general.. you knew this.  And yet when you move the goal posts, I am supposed to follow you. Not happening. If you can't stay on topic.. do not respond to me. Its pretty easy.. give it a try. 

11 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I am talking about society in general.. you knew this.  

I was talking about the school systems. You DIDN'T know this because you don't take the time to read other people's posts. All you think about is YOUR shit, and nothing else. 

2 minutes ago, Deluge said:

I was talking about the school systems. You DIDN'T know this because you don't take the time to read other people's posts. All you think about is YOUR shit, and nothing else. 

Yes, when I make a post.. I have a distinct focus. If you have nothing to add on to this chosen focal point.. then do not respond. Its not that complex. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Yes, when I make a post.. I have a distinct focus. If you have nothing to add on to this chosen focal point.. then do not respond. Its not that complex. 

YOU said:

"As long as you have the first amendment and the Internet.. you are going to have some degree of wokeness in the more populated areas. There is no way to unring the bell." 

You posted that shit either right after, or almost right after, I posted the video about woketards flying queer flags on school grounds. This could very easily lead one to believe that you were saying, in a soft, flaky, round about way, that queer flags on school grounds are inevitable in the more "populated" areas. Is that what you were saying? 

2 minutes ago, Deluge said:

YOU said:

"As long as you have the first amendment and the Internet.. you are going to have some degree of wokeness in the more populated areas. There is no way to unring the bell." 

You posted that shit either right after, or almost right after, I posted the video about woketards flying queer flags on school grounds. This could very easily lead one to believe that you were saying, in a soft, flaky, round about way, that queer flags on school grounds are inevitable in the more "populated" areas. Is that what you were saying? 

I do not read your posts most of the time including the one that you mention. So no, there is no connection between your aforementioned post and mine. Is that clear enough?

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I do not read your posts most of the time including the one that you mention. So no, there is no connection between your aforementioned post and mine. Is that clear enough?

Yes, that's very clear, thank you. It's late, but at least I was able to get that out of you. 

Now, tell me who you think is trying to "unring the bell" on wokeness. 

Also, does the thought of pushing back on wokeness disturb you? 

Edited by Deluge

25 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Yes, that's very clear, thank you. It's late, but at least I was able to get that out of you. 

Now, tell me who you think is trying to "unring the bell" on wokeness. 

Also, does the thought of pushing back on wokeness disturb you? 

It is my interpretation of your (and others) rejection of wokeness that you think that you can eradicate it from society altogether. My point is that if you have the first amendment and the internet, that is impossible. To get rid of it.. you would have to "unring the bell" meaning revert back to a time when the internet did not exist.  

as for pushing back, feel free. Above all, I am a free speech advocate. The woke and the anti-woke should be free to express their views. as for my views.. I think folks take it a bit far. I have no issues with blacks being in commercials more often now than in the past and such. However, reparations... just cant take that idea seriously. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

It is my interpretation of your (and others) rejection of wokeness that you think that you can eradicate it from society altogether. My point is that if you have the first amendment and the internet, that is impossible. To get rid of it.. you would have to "unring the bell" meaning revert back to a time when the internet did not exist.  

as for pushing back, feel free. Above all, I am a free speech advocate. The woke and the anti-woke should be free to express their views. as for my views.. I think folks take it a bit far. I have no issues with blacks being in commercials more often now than in the past and such. However, reparations... just cant take that idea seriously. 

The trouble with wokeness is that it's aggressive; in fact, it's gotten so aggressive that it doesn't leave very many options. You either stand down, or you stand in its way. Those really are the only two options - most Americans have stood down, but now I think more and more are seeing the need to stand in its way. 

37 minutes ago, Deluge said:

The trouble with wokeness is that it's aggressive; in fact, it's gotten so aggressive that it doesn't leave very many options. You either stand down, or you stand in its way. Those really are the only two options - most Americans have stood down, but now I think more and more are seeing the need to stand in its way. 

Aggressive is one word, Invasive is another. They're not prepared to leave you alone. In the past with most things people have been like"you do your thing which I think is crazy and I'll do my thing which you think is crazy and we'll both have a good life". But woke demands that it inserts itself in your life and that you conform to its wishes no matter what. It is no longer okay for you to do your own thing, you must do the work thing or woke will hunt you down and punish you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Aggressive is one word, Invasive is another. They're not prepared to leave you alone. In the past with most things people have been like"you do your thing which I think is crazy and I'll do my thing which you think is crazy and we'll both have a good life". But woke demands that it inserts itself in your life and that you conform to its wishes no matter what. It is no longer okay for you to do your own thing, you must do the work thing or woke will hunt you down and punish you.

Yeah, you're right actually - it IS invasive, and that means we really do need to stamp it out, not just stand in its way. 

44 minutes ago, Deluge said:

In the case of media (TV, video games, music).. do you have a choice whether to watch/read/listen to it or not? Lets keep it to narrowed down to that at first.

15 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

In the case of media (TV, video games, music).. do you have a choice whether to watch/read/listen to it or not? Lets keep it to narrowed down to that at first.

No good. Those degenerates destroyed Marvel and Star Wars, which is cultural vandalism.

It needs to be stomped on and kicked to the underground where it belongs. 

Just now, Deluge said:

No good. Those degenerates destroyed Marvel and Star Wars, which is cultural vandalism.

It needs to be stomped on and kicked to the underground where it belongs. 

so you did not answer.. do you have the choice to not watch it? It does not bother me to have characters in a tv show or movie be black when maybe in the book or in previous iterations, they were white. Its about the story and how well they execute it for me.. the packaging does not mean much. 

• Like 1

the very few "woke" things that have popped up at my kids school do not bother me. What annoys me is the focus on testing and how data driven their curriculum. As a parent, I focus on how it is done. Getting to the end result is cool but in most things, it matters how you got to that result. Second, with even the slightest raise of a kids voice, the teachers come running and go into threat assessment mode. They are not allowed to just be kids

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

so you did not answer.. do you have the choice to not watch it? It does not bother me to have characters in a tv show or movie be black when maybe in the book or in previous iterations, they were white. Its about the story and how well they execute it for me.. the packaging does not mean much. 

Yup, I DO have the choice, and I choose to close my wallet, protest, and help get the word out on a regular basis that Disney content sucks. 

YOU, on the other hand, are saying that the Blank Panther movie and Black Entertainment Television needs/needed white people in them because it's about the story, not the actor, and all black actors are not better actors than all white actors. so there's an imbalance in Black Panther and BET. 

Edited by Deluge

1 minute ago, Deluge said:

Yup, I DO have the choice, and I choose to close my wallet, protest, and help get the word out on a regular basis that Disney content sucks. 

YOU, on the other hand, are saying that the Blank Panther movie and Black Entertainment Television needs/needed white people in them because all black actors are not better actors than all white actors. 

I am saying that the studios have the choice whom to hire/cast and you have the choice to not consume it. Again... this is pretty simple stuff. they could be better actors or not.. that is up to the studio and the audience.

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I am saying that the studios have the choice whom to hire/cast and you have the choice to not consume it. Again... this is pretty simple stuff. they could be better actors or not.. that is up to the studio and the audience.

No, you are saying that you are cool with how things are/went at BET and Black Panther, even though white leads are/were left out of both. 

The only way you can be IMPARTIAL, Partial is if you're showing outrage on all fronts, and you're not doing that. 

See, YOU are content with the woke movement driving society, and you get upset when inconsistencies are pointed out. ;) 

Edited by Deluge

16 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

It does not bother me to have characters in a tv show or movie be black when maybe in the book or in previous iterations, they were white. Its about the story and how well they execute it for me.. the packaging does not mean much. 

See, what you don't understand is that political activists have replaced actual storytellers. And when political activists replace actual storytellers, the story suffers - It takes a backseat to gender swapping, race swapping, and sexual orientation. But see, you being a trained seal, are not able to capture this kind of thing. You just clap your flappers and chortle your approval along with the rest of the circus animals. 

I, on the other hand, appreciate good stories. If someone wants to tackle an already existing story, then I expect consistency. Now, on VERY rare occasions you do see a reimagining of an existing story, that still turns out great - Shawshank Redemption being one of them. In the book, Red is a red headed Irishman - in the movie, Red is a black man. I didn't have a problem with this because the story was still excellent, and Morgan Freeman was simply born to play that role - I can't imagine anyone else stepping in and doing a better job. 

17 hours ago, Deluge said:

Yeah, you're right actually - it IS invasive, and that means we really do need to stamp it out, not just stand in its way. 

Like standing up to commies and Nazis you mean? They took over our governments years ago without anyone firing a single shot in resistance.

I guess you guys were asleep or something.

But now you're woke to woke?

40 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Like standing up to commies and Nazis you mean? They took over our governments years ago without anyone firing a single shot in resistance.

I guess you guys were asleep or something.

But now you're woke to woke?

I'm awake to woke, and yes, woke needs to go. 

See, the woke movement is like an accelerant - it has spurred the democrat commies and Nazis into action and now we, as normal citizens, have to kick it around, stomp on it, and then banish it to the underground where it belongs. 

Does that make sense? 

32 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Keep in mind though that "stamping out" means not streaming THAT Disney movie but only streaming THE OTHER Disney movie.

This is what amounts to revolution in consumer culture with kids today

Exactly, Mike. Stamping out means streaming NON-WOKE Disney, and keeping WOKE Disney away from kids. 

5 hours ago, Deluge said:

I'm awake to woke, and yes, woke needs to go. 

See, the woke movement is like an accelerant - it has spurred the democrat commies and Nazis into action and now we, as normal citizens, have to kick it around, stomp on it, and then banish it to the underground where it belongs. 

Does that make sense? 

No not considering that all you did when commies and Nazis showed up was hide under your beds. You guys got balls now? I'll be damned.