MSNBC: CNN's Retarded Cousin

Are there any leftists here who consider MSNBC a "news source"? 

Would you ever watch a show on that station or, God forbid, just repeat something that you saw there without verifying it on TikTok first? 🤣 Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Just a simple question, do you or does anyone that you know consider MSNBC "news"?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

I find it funny that no one here will ever admit to watching CNN or MSNBC, but what comes out of their mouths is a carbon-copy of CNN's apoplectic screed. 

I find it hilarious that you say ^this while still taking FOS LIES as gospel, when ^these sources have NEVER had to pay an  $800M penalty for LYING like FOX has.

It's just another blatant example of your cognitive dissonance.

4 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I find it hilarious that you say ^this while still taking FOS LIES as gospel, when ^these sources have NEVER had to pay an  $800M penalty for LYING like FOX has.

It's just another blatant example of your cognitive dissonance.

Psst...https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/category/ratings/

🤣

NBC news is going have to pay Ronna McDaniel mucho dinero because they can't control their hosts on MSNBC and bowed down to their demands and fired her due to their hissy fits.

So not only does she have them on breach of contract, she also has them on creating a hostile work environment and defamation. Since their hosts were talking bad and bullying one their co-workers publicly.

Cant wait for that lawsuit.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fluffypants said:

NBC news is going have to pay Ronna McDaniel mucho dinero because they can't control their hosts on MSNBC and bowed down to their demands and fired her due to their hissy fits.

So not only does she have them on breach of contract, she also has them on creating a hostile work environment and defamation. Since their hosts were talking bad and bullying one their co-workers publicly.

Since she has not started working there yet, there was no work environment. Her hiring was ONLY just announced. Duh.

You cannot defame anyone by stating THE TRUTH.

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Psst...https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/category/ratings/

🤣

Do you have a point or just BANKRUPT AGAIN?

Ratings have nothing to do with LYING like FOS LIES.

All they prove is that the MAGA CULT like yourself don't care about the truth.

5 hours ago, Fluffypants said:

You should be praising those anchors for NOT being controlled. That's how journalists with integrity behave.

Contrast that with the lack of integrity at FOX, where the biggest names on the network simply email and text each other about how awful it is that they have to lie to their stupid audience every day. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Hodad said:

You should be praising those anchors for NOT being controlled. That's how journalists with integrity behave.

Contrast that with the lack of integrity at FOX, where the biggest names on the network simply email and text each other about how awful it is that they have to lie to their stupid audience every day. 

That isn't integrity, its political activism everyone already knows MSDNC is the propaganda arm of the Democrats. The only time they will bring Republicans on the station is the ones who will trash Trump. They don't bring Liz Cheney on to ask about policy.

9 hours ago, robosmith said:

Do you have a point or just BANKRUPT AGAIN?

Ratings have nothing to do with LYING like FOS LIES.

All they prove is that the MAGA CULT like yourself don't care about the truth.

Most of the nation is watching FOX robo-dweeb. Your lies mean only that you're committed to huge lies.

Edited by Nationalist

7 hours ago, Hodad said:

MSNBC journalists? integrity? Here you go again in a vain attempt to defend the indefensible.

13 hours ago, robosmith said:

I don't take Fox News as gospel.

I know that not everything they say is 100% true, unlike you with your blind support of MSNBC.

I also know that what they do say is 60-90% true, and that's unmatched in North America today.

You can take it to the bank that they're not gonna tell anything close to truth regarding Ukraine/Russia, and they're not even supposed to. I'm not expecting it. They're supposed to support their side in whatever way they think is best, because it's a war and the consequences are off the charts. They don't even get the truth to begin with, they get the Pentagon's propaganda and their reporters are only allowed to go where the Pentagon says they can. They're only allowed to say what the Pentagon allows them to. That's why Tucker Carlson is gone, TBH. He said too many things about Russia that we were never supposed to know.  

The difference between Fox and MSNBC, CBC, CTV, CNN, WashPo, NYT, etc is that they're not even running at 25% true anymore.

They get the names and the dates right but that doesn't count. 

For example, CBC and CTV talked about the disrespectful/destructive freedom convoy and the mostly peaceful BLM riots. They said some things about the Freedom Convoy that were true, like there were 'truckers' who went to 'Ottawa' to 'protest' against something, but they turned that whole protest into a series of lies and false narratives that were atrocious and pathetic. They're simply not "news" stations at all. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fluffypants said:

That isn't integrity, its political activism everyone already knows MSDNC is the propaganda arm of the Democrats. The only time they will bring Republicans on the station is the ones who will trash Trump. They don't bring Liz Cheney on to ask about policy.

In REALITY, they have had many guests on who refuse to trash Trump. Though many of those have a habit of flip flopping on their condemnation of Trump. Even McConnell and McCarthy said Trump was responsible for Jan 6th and of course both turned 180 and endorsed him again. 🤮

Pence has been on MSNBC when he was Trump's biggest toady, but he has NOW seen the light.

That is ALL ON Trump, and his effect on Republicon politics.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Most of the nation is watching FOX robo-dweeb. Your lies mean only that you're committed to huge lies.

You obviously don't know what you're talking about because FOS LIES never reports on REALITY that is inconvenient to THEM, gnat boy.

I don't take Fox News as gospel.

I know that not everything they say is 100% true, unlike you with your blind support of MSNBC.

I almost NEVER post ANYTHING here from MSNBC. Duh

Any support that I have for the reporting on MSNBC is WIDELY CORROBORATED.

I also know that what they do say is 60-90% true, and that's unmatched in North America today.

You're right. NO ONE ELSE'S RECORD IS THAT BAD. Show me whenever FOS LIES has broadcast CORRECTIONS that they weren't forced to do by LOSING lawsuits.

You can take it to the bank that they're not gonna tell anything close to truth regarding Ukraine/Russia, and they're not even supposed to. I'm not expecting it. They're supposed to support their side in whatever way they think is best, because it's a war and the consequences are off the charts. They don't even get the truth to begin with, they get the Pentagon's propaganda and their reporters are only allowed to go where the Pentagon says they can. They're only allowed to say what the Pentagon allows them to. That's why Tucker Carlson is gone, TBH. He said too many things about Russia that we were never supposed to know.  

^This is JUST BULLSHIT. The TRUTH is EXPECTED to be REPORTED.

The difference between Fox and MSNBC, CBC, CTV, CNN, WashPo, NYT, etc is that they're not even running at 25% true anymore.

You're ^LYING, and that's why you POST NO EVIDENCE.

They get the names and the dates right but that doesn't count. 

Of course it counts.

For example, CBC and CTV talked about the disrespectful/destructive freedom convoy and the mostly peaceful BLM riots. They said some things about the Freedom Convoy that were true, like there were 'truckers' who went to 'Ottawa' to 'protest' against something, but they turned that whole protest into a series of lies and false narratives that were atrocious and pathetic. They're simply not "news" stations at all. 

CBC and CTV are not a subject I've discussed cause I KNOW nothing about them.

Not surprised that you dishonestly conflate them here with the actual subjects of discussion cause you have NO EVIDENCE for your claims about MSNBC.

Edited by robosmith

20 minutes ago, robosmith said:

^Easy to CLAIM, but you NEVER PROVE ANY of YOUR CLAIMS. LMAO

Any sane person watching MSNBS for just 5 minutes will realise it's just sensationalism masquerading as journalism.

That's all the proof anyone needs. They couldn't hold a candle to Hogwarts.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

In REALITY, they have had many guests on who refuse to trash Trump. Though many of those have a habit of flip flopping on their condemnation of Trump. Even McConnell and McCarthy said Trump was responsible for Jan 6th and of course both turned 180 and endorsed him again. 🤮

Pence has been on MSNBC when he was Trump's biggest toady, but he has NOW seen the light.

That is ALL ON Trump, and his effect on Republicon politics.

You obviously don't know what you're talking about because FOS LIES never reports on REALITY that is inconvenient to THEM, gnat boy.

Lol.

Trump is gonna win. Free all your political prisners. Close the Gawd damn border. And drill baby drill.

Within 1 year the US economy will turn. Probably before that.

I believe he will also make a clean sweep of the justice administrations and reduce government bureaucracy. 

It will work...it will improve life for all concerned...and you will hate it.

Silly you.

9 hours ago, Legato said:

MSNBC journalists? integrity? Here you go again in a vain attempt to defend the indefensible.

Well, can't say I'm surprised that you prefer "journalists" who can be controlled by corporate interests. That's what you're used to. 

6 hours ago, Legato said:

Any sane person watching MSNBS for just 5 minutes will realise it's just sensationalism masquerading as journalism.

That's all the proof anyone needs. They couldn't hold a candle to Hogwarts.

Jeebus, man, you don't understand that that's what Fox is as well? That has been the intention since it was founded. They don't hire journalists. Never have. Not a single award for journalism, ever.

That's why you people show up here with nonsense like "the open border" the "terrible Biden economy" the "stolen election" and other batshit crazy flat-Earth nonsense.

Edited by Hodad

On 3/30/2024 at 4:09 PM, WestCanMan said:

Are there any leftists here who consider MSNBC a "news source"? 

Would you ever watch a show on that station or, God forbid, just repeat something that you saw there without verifying it on TikTok first? 🤣 Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Just a simple question, do you or does anyone that you know consider MSNBC "news"?

Why are you asking us about who’s retarded? You’re our resident retarded guy. 

Edited by Rebound

56 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Well, can't say I'm surprised that you prefer "journalists" who can be controlled by corporate interests. That's what you're used to. 

You mean like Rachel Maddow LoL

54 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Jeebus, man, you don't understand that that's what Fox is as well? That has been the intention since it was founded. They don't hire journalists. Never have. Not a single award for journalism, ever.

That's why you people show up here with nonsense like "the open border" the "terrible Biden economy" the "stolen election" and other batshit crazy flat-Earth nonsense.

You people? I don't watch Fox so what yer prattling about.

Edited by Legato

22 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Lol.

Trump is gonna win. Free all your political prisners. Close the Gawd damn border. And drill baby drill.

Within 1 year the US economy will turn. Probably before that.

I believe he will also make a clean sweep of the justice administrations and reduce government bureaucracy. 

It will work...it will improve life for all concerned...and you will hate it.

Silly new prediction by you. 

I don't want the economy to "turn" cause it's gangbusters NOW.

Sorry you Canucks are still mired in the doldrums. LMAO

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Legato said:

You people? I don't watch Fox so what yer prattling about.

You might as well given your FOS LIES level of IGNORANCE.

Quote some EVIDENCE that's NOT FOS LIES, and then we'll know where you get your BULLSHIT.

Let me GUESS: "new smacks"?

22 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Silly new prediction by you. 

I don't want the economy to "turn" cause it's gangbusters NOW.

Sorry you Canucks are still mired in the doldrums. LMAO

Does someone pay you to lie like this?

16 hours ago, Rebound said:

Why are you asking us about who’s retarded? You’re our resident retarded guy. 

You're one of the main people that I wanted hear from Rebound. You're one of the most dedicated followers of all things Demi, and you've got a perfect track record of following their false narratives. 

I'm just wondering if MSNBC, with their ridiculous lies, histrionics and overt racism are too much for you.