Step right up suckers buy your very own $60 Trump Bible

4 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I do not see your prediction coming to fruition.

Trump's PLAN, NOT my prediction. 

Trump's Insurrection Act Threat | Brennan Center for Justice

Here's one you might have missed: he reportedly plans to invoke the Insurrection Act, which allows the president to use the military as a domestic police force, on his first day in office.

4 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

If by the incredibly small chance it did, it would be in Washington DC. That's only about 2.591 miles away. None of my friends or family were involved in Jan. 6 and would not be the type to venture to DC and protest. As for my street.. its remarkably boring. Very middle class suburb with no wealthy section.. all pretty uniformally  middle class. 

So the latter then. You don't care if democracy is destroyed as long as it's not your street. 🤮

image.png

image.png

image.png

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

Trump's PLAN, NOT my prediction. 

Trump's Insurrection Act Threat | Brennan Center for Justice

So the latter then. You don't care if democracy is destroyed as long as it's not your street. 🤮

image.png

image.png

image.png

Unlike you.. I do not view prediction as absolute evidence. Lots of predictions made in this world never come to fruition. The fact that you take it so literal and react so reflexively says a lot about you. Again... your zealousness and passion preclude you from being remotely objective or logical. Its a good thing that I am not like you. If I took every claimant seriously... I would have one miserable life. 

Just now, impartialobserver said:

Unlike you.. I do not view prediction as absolute evidence.

Why are you mischaracterizing Trump's PLAN as a "prediction." I'm NOT predicting it will happen, I'm assigning a high probability IF Trump is elected, due to his previous outrageous behavior on Jan 6th. AKA, EVIDENCE.

Lots of predictions made in this world never come to fruition. The fact that you take it so literal and react so reflexively says a lot about you.

The FACT that you characterize my behavior as "reflexive," just shows you KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME, and will say anything to minimize the danger of Trump and justify ignoring it.

Again... your zealousness and passion preclude you from being remotely objective or logical. Its a good thing that I am not like you. If I took every claimant seriously... I would have one miserable life. 

It is objectively justified to take Trump's PLANS to EXPAND HIS POWER seriously whether you want to acknowledge that or not. Maybe you believe you can just retreat and live in the woods. LMAO

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

high probability IF Trump is elected,

probability... if you were as smart as you claim to be, you would know that probability does not mean absolute certainty. So... can you tell us exactly what will happen. The exact time.. 9:35 am on January 20, 2025 (just an example), exactly who will do it, what they will do, and such. Vague generalizations are not sufficient. 

Words are subjective. The value that you put on a prediction is purely subjective. Objective would something that has no grey area or interpretation. An example would be that the unemployment rate in Elko County for February 2024 is 3.7%. 

24 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

probability... if you were as smart as you claim to be, you would know that probability does not mean absolute certainty. So... can you tell us exactly what will happen. The exact time.. 9:35 am on January 20, 2025 (just an example), exactly who will do it, what they will do, and such. Vague generalizations are not sufficient. 

Words are subjective. The value that you put on a prediction is purely subjective. Objective would something that has no grey area or interpretation. An example would be that the unemployment rate in Elko County for February 2024 is 3.7%. 

You seem to have a problem reading what I wrote. Read it again and revise.

All I KNOW is Trump's reported plan and what he's DONE BEFORE.

No one thought he would carry out his previous plan for Jan 6th, either. Including the Capitol Police.

Not sure why you're so sure that it won't happen, nor why you don't care if it does.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

No one thought he would carry out his previous plan for Jan 6th, either. Including the Capitol Police.

Not sure why you're so sure that it won't happen, nor why you don't care if it does.

It is Trump's prediction and the value that you place on it is 100% subjective. The past does not predict the future... if so, you have quite a time explaining why Cincinnati beat Kansas City in the AFC championship game a few years ago. 

And even if he does invoke the Insurrection Act.. you have no idea of exactly what will happen. All you have is subjectivity and prediction. I hope that it does not happen but if it does.. my life will carry on. 

11 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

It is Trump's prediction and the value that you place on it is 100% subjective.

What would stop Trump from invoking the Insurrection Act if he were elected? All he has to do is give the order.

That is HIS PLAN, not his "prediction." 

The past does not predict the future... if so, you have quite a time explaining why Cincinnati beat Kansas City in the AFC championship game a few years ago. 

So you believe the POTUS invoking the Insurrection Act is as difficult as winning a major NFL title? LMAO

Getting elected is the difficult part. Once elected, giving the order is relatively trivial. Who is going to stop him?

And even if he does invoke the Insurrection Act.. you have no idea of exactly what will happen. All you have is subjectivity and prediction. I hope that it does not happen but if it does.. my life will carry on. 

I know what he's said he's going to do. He seems far more serious about his violence this time. AKA, NO GUARDRAILS is his PLAN. Do you even know what kind of people he's planning to appoint? MAGA NUT CASES. Read Project 2025.

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

What would stop Trump from invoking the Insurrection Act if he were elected? All he has to do is give the order.

That is HIS PLAN, not his "prediction." 

So you believe the POTUS invoking the Insurrection Act is as difficult as winning a major NFL title? LMAO

Getting elected is the difficult part. Once elected, giving the order is relatively trivial. Who is going to stop him?

I know what he's said he's going to do. He seems far more serious about his violence this time. AKA, NO GUARDRAILS is his PLAN. Do you even know what kind of people he's planning to appoint? MAGA NUT CASES. Read Project 2025.

saying what you will do... is prediction. Will.. is not the same as is doing or has done. I know that you can't separate the two ideas. 

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

Everyone knew Trump's rally was gonna be massive.

Everyone.