Jump to content

Biden Gains Ground Against Trump in Six Key States


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

They didn't lie, they just told a news story that threatened the Dems' false narrative.

IN FACT, there is PROOF that not even the hosts believed their own LIES.

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

An example of a news station lying is CNN pretending that Russian collusion was a big deal for 2 years after Van Jones had already acknowledged that it was fake. 

Russian collusion was REAL and they're BACK. You've been shown the EVIDENCE HERE many times, but you're STILL in denial cause cognitive dissonance. No evidence is good enough to penetrate YOURS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, robosmith said:

Now I know you got BUPKIS which is what your gratuitous personal attacks are. 

Well if he's got it then you've got it too now.  :)  I'm sorry to hear you've got bupkis - is there a cream or ointment your doctor could recommend?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Latest Biden ad targets swing voters with Trump boasting about overturning Roe V Wade.

This front has worked well for the Dems recently, let's see how it goes.
 

 

"Donald Trump doesn't trust women"? That's just a silly sound-byte.

Trump knows that overturning Roe V Wade cannot be reversed because the SCOTUS reversed it on constitutional grounds.

I haven't heard Trump say he'd ban abortion nationally. Have you?

Edited by Nationalist
Link to comment
Share on other sites

At least in NV.. Trump will lose yet again. The reason is Clark County or Las Vegas. The population growth is firmly centered on the younger and therefore more liberal crowd. Also, a lot of the new population is both young but Latino/Asian/Black which tend to vote Democrat. The rest of the state is growing but far less than Clark county. The other 15 counties (washoe county or reno aside), only account for 8% of the state's population. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

"Donald Trump doesn't trust women"? That's just a silly sound-byte.

Trump knows that overturning Roe V Wade cannot be reversed because the SCOTUS reversed it on constitutional grounds.

I haven't heard Trump say he'd ban abortion nationally. Have you?

I'm just commenting on the politics.  The seismic change with the judicial reversal is having a reaction.  

The Dems can play dirty too, if that's what you are saying.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, robosmith said:

You're right, not for nothing. It is a standard fascist attempt to take control of your mind; and it WORKED.

NONE but the MAGA CULT believes a conman like Trump over reputable journalist sources.

Carlson and HIS CRONIES cost FOS LIES $800M. That is some really serious HEAT.

He demonstrated the only way anyone is fired there for LYING is them LOSING a LAWSUIT. AKA destroyed whatever credibility they had.

The Cuomo brothers and Don Lemon all got fired from CNN for their constant lying. And what proof do you have that the Christian lad did not win his lawsuit against that racist Indian chief? 

The many fines being handed out these days are getting pretty high as Tucker and Trump have found out. Of course we all should know the reason for those heavy fines being applied to Trump and Tucker? They both were conservatives and all fines were imposed by leftist liberal appointed activist judges. That corrupt Bidumb supporting leftist appointed judge in New York hated Trump. 

There are plenty of MAGA supporting people out there who already knows that Bidumb is the biggest conman of them all. Only reliable conservative alternative news media and their journalist sources will report that little tidbit out. The lying and fake left wing liberal media will never do such a thing. 

I predict that the next President of the USA will be Donald Trump. Everybody in America today despises your hero Bidumb. The guy is a liar and a crook and everyone knows it. Live with it, lefty. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

At least in NV.. Trump will lose yet again. The reason is Clark County or Las Vegas. The population growth is firmly centered on the younger and therefore more liberal crowd. Also, a lot of the new population is both young but Latino/Asian/Black which tend to vote Democrat. The rest of the state is growing but far less than Clark county. The other 15 counties (washoe county or reno aside), only account for 8% of the state's population. 

The state is polling positive for trump, and that's weighted for age and such.

The problem with younger people is you never know if the'll get out to vote in any significant numbers. They CAN - but often don't.  US polling turn outs aren't great at the best of times.

Last time with the easy mail in ballots it was a little different.

It's a long way to the election and i sure won't say you're wrong at this point but  i don't know if it's the foregone conclusion you're making it out to be.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

I'm just commenting on the politics.  The seismic change with the judicial reversal is having a reaction.  

The Dems can play dirty too, if that's what you are saying.

I see. So it's just more BS then...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, taxme said:

The Cuomo brothers and Don Lemon all got fired from CNN for their constant lying.

Was it a lawsuit that caused their dismissal? If not, it only proves CNN enforces professional journalist ethical standards. 

1 hour ago, taxme said:

And what proof do you have that the Christian lad did not win his lawsuit against that racist Indian chief? 

I ONLY said CNN didn't pay $275M. Cans you read?

I've heard it was on the order of $15M, but don't know cause it was not published.

1 hour ago, taxme said:

The many fines being handed out these days are getting pretty high as Tucker and Trump have found out. Of course we all should know the reason for those heavy fines being applied to Trump and Tucker? They both were conservatives and all fines were imposed by leftist liberal appointed activist judges. That corrupt Bidumb supporting leftist appointed judge in New York hated Trump. 

Almost every judge hates criminals and frauds.

1 hour ago, taxme said:

There are plenty of MAGA supporting people out there who already knows that Bidumb is the biggest conman of them all. Only reliable conservative alternative news media and their journalist sources will report that little tidbit out. The lying and fake left wing liberal media will never do such a thing. 

No EVIDENCE of ^this, which is why the Republicon House impeachment inquiry has made them a laughing stock.

1 hour ago, taxme said:

I predict that the next President of the USA will be Donald Trump. Everybody in America today despises your hero Bidumb. The guy is a liar and a crook and everyone knows it. Live with it, lefty. 

The polls say YOU'RE WRONG.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, CdnFox said:

The state is polling positive for trump, and that's weighted for age and such.

The problem with younger people is you never know if the'll get out to vote in any significant numbers. They CAN - but often don't.  US polling turn outs aren't great at the best of times.

Last time with the easy mail in ballots it was a little different.

It's a long way to the election and i sure won't say you're wrong at this point but  i don't know if it's the foregone conclusion you're making it out to be.

The mail in ballots will be in use this time around. In the past 2 elections, he led in the polls early on and then come election time lost narrowly. The main reason... Clark County. it is also the same reason that election deniers lost. In the other 16 counties they led but then Clark County is brought in and the strong blue lean is factored in. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

The mail in ballots will be in use this time around. In the past 2 elections, he led in the polls early on and then come election time lost narrowly. The main reason... Clark County. it is also the same reason that election deniers lost. In the other 16 counties they led but then Clark County is brought in and the strong blue lean is factored in. 

I understood MIB's would be different this time, on request only.  That doesn't lend itself to ballot harvesting.  But i haven't followed closely.

We'll see how it goes - long way to the election yet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/1/2024 at 11:30 AM, taxme said:

Well then, you must be working for one of those other lying left wing liberal MSM outfits or you belong to some other anti-Trump outfits out there that are trying to stop Trump from running for President? Sorry, but it ain't going to work, pardner. Your next President will be Donald Trump. I like that alright. LOL.

So...you also have no concrete ideas to help, just more hog wash?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, CdnFox said:

I understood MIB's would be different this time, on request only.  That doesn't lend itself to ballot harvesting.  But i haven't followed closely.

We'll see how it goes - long way to the election yet

The only real issue with MIB's in Nevada is that one is added to the voter registration the instant that you apply for a drivers license or permit and are age 18 or above. They do not clean this database.. nothing nefarious. Just a simple matter of budget priorities. They would rather allocate the funds to the leadership positions than lowly database management. So what happens.. a person can be in the database multiple times. Different addresses, different spellings of their name, moved away and came back(which happens often in Las Vegas), or they get citizenship and therefore have a SSN instead of an ITIN. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

The only real issue with MIB's in Nevada is that one is added to the voter registration the instant that you apply for a drivers license or permit and are age 18 or above. They do not clean this database.. nothing nefarious. Just a simple matter of budget priorities. They would rather allocate the funds to the leadership positions than lowly database management. So what happens.. a person can be in the database multiple times. Different addresses, different spellings of their name, moved away and came back(which happens often in Las Vegas), or they get citizenship and therefore have a SSN instead of an ITIN. 

Well that certainly sounds like a serious issue for sure and i get that it's not partisan, it's just usual gov't inefficiencies.

But - even if we assume there's no problems there, if everyone is mailed a ballot to mail in (which is what i understand happened with covid) then the potential for serious ballot harvesting abuse is very very high, and almost impossible to detect.

If people have to request a ballot be mailed to them and then they get it - then that's a much much different beast.

I've said this here before but America really needs to start thinking about not only how to prevent election fraud but how to prevent the appearance of election fraud. Both sides constantly claim that the other side fraudulently won for elections going back to the 90s. And polling data indicates that whichever side loses believes substantially that the system is dishonest.

That has terrible ramifications for the country, as we saw all between 2016 and 2020 and then again on January 6th.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Well that certainly sounds like a serious issue for sure and i get that it's not partisan, it's just usual gov't inefficiencies.

But - even if we assume there's no problems there, if everyone is mailed a ballot to mail in (which is what i understand happened with covid) then the potential for serious ballot harvesting abuse is very very high, and almost impossible to detect.

If people have to request a ballot be mailed to them and then they get it - then that's a much much different beast.

I've said this here before but America really needs to start thinking about not only how to prevent election fraud but how to prevent the appearance of election fraud. Both sides constantly claim that the other side fraudulently won for elections going back to the 90s. And polling data indicates that whichever side loses believes substantially that the system is dishonest.

That has terrible ramifications for the country, as we saw all between 2016 and 2020 and then again on January 6th.

I would support making MIB's an on demand practice. You would have to request and therefore... in a defacto sense, clean the database. If I request one and give all my information, it should overwrite my existing entry and therefore minimize the chance of multiple entries. 

Another proposal that I would make is that for two weeks after.. have the micro data available not just finalized numbers. Micro data would be the voters name, address, and all of their selections. Of course, would not make this publicly available but the Secretary of State would produce this upon demand. At present, you have to prove malfeasance without the micro data. That is nearly impossible. If a candidate gets 13,455 votes but you do not know the composition of that number.... how would you know if a dead person voted?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I would support making MIB's an on demand practice. You would have to request and therefore... in a defacto sense, clean the database. If I request one and give all my information, it should overwrite my existing entry and therefore minimize the chance of multiple entries. 
 

Seems like it would solve a problem, or at least improve it.


 

Quote

Another proposal that I would make is that for two weeks after.. have the micro data available not just finalized numbers. Micro data would be the voters name, address, and all of their selections. Of course, would not make this publicly available but the Secretary of State would produce this upon demand. At present, you have to prove malfeasance without the micro data. That is nearly impossible. If a candidate gets 13,455 votes but you do not know the composition of that number.... how would you know if a dead person voted?

I"m not sure how we manage the voters list in canada. They always seem to know where i am. I think they refresh it yearly from some list or another like driver's license.  i've never called in and changed it but whenever i move  i'm not registered at the old riding and i am at the new one. (Still have to show id or a voter card tho)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/2/2024 at 1:23 PM, robosmith said:

Was it a lawsuit that caused their dismissal? If not, it only proves CNN enforces professional journalist ethical standards. 

I ONLY said CNN didn't pay $275M. Cans you read?

I've heard it was on the order of $15M, but don't know cause it was not published.

Almost every judge hates criminals and frauds.

No EVIDENCE of ^this, which is why the Republicon House impeachment inquiry has made them a laughing stock.

The polls say YOU'RE WRONG.

Maybe the threat of a possible lawsuit was the reason why those bozos got fired. CNN was no doubt forced to fire those two buffoons because if they did not fire them a lawsuit may have come about. The journalists that work for CNN have no standards or credibility. They just lie. 

So, you really do not know for sure yourself as to how much the Christian lad settled and got paid by that Indian racist chief? I think that the racist Indian chief should have been sued for $800 million for possible damage being done to the lads ear. 😁

What a stupid reply. There are judges who believe in the law and then there are judges that do not believe in the law and try to create their own laws. It all depends on what side of the political spectrum that the judge believes or belongs too. 

In the case of the New York judge in the Trump trial, he was an appointed leftist liberal appointee, and thus the Marxist judge hated Trump so much and he decided to fine Trump the unbelievable fine amount that he did. That Marxist idi0t judge was definitely no conservative judge. That Marxist idi0t judge was trying to bankrupt Trump.  

We must wait and see what happens in the impeachment trial. Why would the Republican House keep going on with this impeachment if there is nothing there? 

The polls show that Trump is leading Bidumb by 5 points right now. 😇

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

bullshit snipped....

We must wait and see what happens in the impeachment trial. Why would the Republican House keep going on with this impeachment if there is nothing there? 

Same reason for ALL Republicon hearings. Like McCarthy BOASTED about the Benghazi hearings, they damaged Hillary's poll numbers. Duh 

They found NOTHING in a dozen hearings.

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

The polls show that Trump is leading Bidumb by 5 points right now. 😇

What poll? What margin of error?

RECENT Morning Consult says Biden is leading by 2 pts.

You see, I posted EVIDENCE and you posted BUPKIS.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

Same reason for ALL Republicon hearings. Like McCarthy BOASTED about the Benghazi hearings, they damaged Hillary's poll numbers. Duh 

They found NOTHING in a dozen hearings.

What poll? What margin of error?

RECENT Morning Consult says Biden is leading by 2 pts.

You see, I posted EVIDENCE and you posted BUPKIS.

 

And what about all those demoncrat hearings that went on about Trump colluding with Putin? It did not damage Trump's reputation one bit. Even your biotch Hitlery Cliton today is still trying to destroy Trump but it is not working. They have found nothing to charge Trump with. Trumps polls are looking better every day. Duh-duh to you.

CNN and FOX polls, duh-duh.  

Someone is lying to you, duh-duh. 

You have never ever given me any solid evidence about anything. Just more CNN  and MSNBC lies and bullshit. Duh. 😁

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,741
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    timwilson
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • User earned a badge
      Posting Machine
    • User earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • User went up a rank
      Proficient
    • Videospirit earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • Videospirit went up a rank
      Explorer
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...