Why Trudeau Liberal's and NDP two-state solution for Israel demonstrates a complete lack of knowledge

1 hour ago, I am Groot said:

Should we reward the rape, torture and murder of women and children?

We give Israel does all those things and get lots of foreign aid and the unquestioning fealty of people like you sooo.....

Edited by Black Dog
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

22 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Anyone can go back and look kiddo :) again - lefties ALWAYS accuse others of what they do themselves :)

Post the quote then shithead.

They have in fact.

According to 'the intercept'?  They make fox news look unbias and constantly accurate.

Here's some more verified behavior of your little friends

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-776654

Gender-based violence
Mendes spoke Monday at a sidebar event at the United Nations in New York, organized by Israel’s mission to the world body. “Hear Our Voices: Sexual and gender-based violence in the October 7 Hamas terror attack” was meant to highlight stories of Hamas rape and gender mutilation during the attack, which have been largely swept under the rug by the international community, including the UN.

This is the same Mendes who told the Daily Mail that “A baby was cut out of a pregnant woman and beheaded and then the mother was beheaded.” at a kibbutz where there were no pregnant residents and who was repeating claims she heard from others here. 

This is 100 percent in keeping with what Greeneman found.  Heads blown off - genitals mutilated.

Here's the UN experts saying it probably happened

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/3/4/reasonable-grounds-to-believe-hamas-committed-sexual-violence-un

Once again you're moving the goalposts from specific claims to sweeping accusations about sexual violence, which no one has denied. Fail.

3 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Post the quote then shithead.

Already did - like i said anyone can go look

I get that you like to play that game - demand people repost the same thing again and again and again - sorry little doggie, i don't play fetch.  :)

This is the same Mendes who told the Daily Mail that “A baby was cut out of a pregnant woman and beheaded and then the mother was beheaded.” at a kibbutz where there were no pregnant residents and who was repeating claims she heard from others here. 

Naw different one.

Once again you're moving the goalposts from specific claims to sweeping accusations about sexual violence, which no one has denied. Fail.

Goal posts are the same. There's very specific claims there.  There's just more of them. Women and kids with their heads blown off or smashed so bad they cant' be identified.  Women who died in such pain it's still on their faces when their corpses are brought in. Women shot repetitively in the genitals and who had genitals mutilated. Rape and so on.

Very specific.

And you're trying to dismiss what these monsters did as no big deal. All lies apparently.  Dude - you're scum.

9 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

1. First of all.Israel has only been around since 1948n s0\o , past century is BS.

2. Second, the Palestinians have never been offered a 2 state solution. Lots of talk but never a proposal.

3. Yes, statehood would give them the same rights and authorities and capabilities of any other country, just like Israel.

4.  Anyone who thinks Palestinians do not deserve the respect and autonomy like Israel has is the one that are fools. Why is it good for one peoples but not the other??? Sounds like discrimination to me.

1.  The Peel Commission proposal was in 1937, which was 87 years ago.  So yeah, past century works.

2.  That's factually incorrect.

3.  And you want a people filled with terrorists and governed by a literal terrorist organization (Hamas) that was democratically elected and that has launched non-stop terrorist attacks targeting civilians every few weeks for the past 20 years to have the right to have a full fledged military and able to import weapons and the freedom to travel to Iran etc for training in order to launch more deadly terrorist attacks in their genocidal aim to rid the peninsula of Jews/Israel?  Sounds like a peace plan to me!

4.  People who elect terrorists as their government, chant "From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free!", and are constantly attacking Jewish civilians indiscriminately because they are genocidal religious nutters aren't interesting in a 2-state solution and don't deserve respect or autonomy.  There is no 2-state solution possible when 1 party isn't interested in that and NEVER has been.  If Palestinians want a 2-state solution then they should start behaving and speaking like they want it.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Biden is a hypocrite as the Russians and Chinese say, if he really wants a ceasefire in Gaza he just has to stop giving bombs and billions to Israel and stop protecting this people corrupted by evil. He must be tried for his complicity in the genocide and Trudeau for that matter

• Downvote 1

On 3/22/2024 at 4:41 PM, CdnFox said:

Already did - like i said anyone can go look

I get that you like to play that game - demand people repost the same thing again and again and again - sorry little doggie, i don't play fetch.  :) Naw different one.

As usual, you can't do it because you're lying gutter trash.

Naw different one.

Nope, same one, stupid.

Goal posts are the same. There's very specific claims there.  There's just more of them. Women and kids with their heads blown off or smashed so bad they cant' be identified.  Women who died in such pain it's still on their faces when their corpses are brought in. Women shot repetitively in the genitals and who had genitals mutilated. Rape and so on.

Again, dipshit, I was talking about the specific claims you've made re: nails in genitals etc. Claims that have not been independently verified and are sourced from proven fabulists. I already acknowledged that other bad sh*t happened, but apparently that's not enough for Israel and they have to make up stories to enhance their victim status.

Just now, Black Dog said:

As usual, you can't do it because you're lying gutter trash.

Nope, same one, stupid.

Again, dipshit, I was talking about the specific claims you've made re: nails in genitals etc. Claims that have not been independently verified and are sourced from proven fabulists. I already acknowledged that other bad sh*t happened, but apparently that's not enough for Israel and they have to make up stories to enhance their victim status.

People can see it right now.  Tell you what - you post proof you didn't. 

And of course now  you're moving the goalposts again - the same thing you accuse others of. 

You claimed my post was general with no specifics - and i provide a list of specifics and you say "err ... umm...  i meant OTHER specifics... "

hey.  a*shole.  Your buddies brutalized and mutilated women and children and babiles in a horrible fashion and laughed about it and bragged about it.

That's who you are.  That's the kind you support. Deal with it.