Joe Biden loves ice cream

For the two intellectually challenged muppets, the point is that he was making his ice cream jokes when people were grieving dead family members

He showed up to speak in Nashville, after a school shooting where 3 kids were killed, and the first thing he did was break into his ice cream stand-up. 

In fairness to what's left of Joe, it's not that he was intentionally being mean to them, he's just at a stage of dementia where he can't empathize anymore. Outbursts of anger and inappropriate behaviour are normal for people in his condition. 

15 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

So do you..so what?

Yes, wokejob, I like ice cream too. But I know when to have fun talking about it and when not to have fun talking about it. Given your comfort level with slaughter in abortion clinics, it's easy to understand how you degenerates can joke about ice cream at a memorial of shooting victims.

I'm surprised the old pervert didn't lead off with anti-gun rhetoric. 

19 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

For the two intellectually challenged muppets, the point is that he was making his ice cream jokes when people were grieving dead family members

He showed up to speak in Nashville, after a school shooting where 3 kids were killed, and the first thing he did was break into his ice cream stand-up. 

In fairness to what's left of Joe, it's not that he was intentionally being mean to them, he's just at a stage of dementia where he can't empathize anymore. Outbursts of anger and inappropriate behaviour are normal for people in his condition. 

In ACTUAL "all fairness" to President Buden, he didn't come to Nashville to meet with a grieving family, his trip was a campaign stop and in that plan he stopped for ice cream. He met the grieving family afterward. Linking them together us like linking Donald Trump with a seismic reading of 4.0 in Anaheim, California when he visits on his campaign plan and after that meets a man who met a guy who met a man who claimed he was the same dirty.lowlife South American peasant be saw on the border the other day robbing a woman who claimed to be the friend of the friend of Congresswoman Britt who was just on her way to her home to offer her some homemade fresh tamales to get her through until the local Republican bribery check for her story gets there.  

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Deluge said:

Yes, wokejob, I like ice cream too. But I know when to have fun talking about it and when not to have fun talking about it. Given your comfort level with slaughter in abortion clinics, it's easy to understand how you degenerates can joke about ice cream at a memorial of shooting victims.

I'm surprised the old pervert didn't lead off with anti-gun rhetoric. 

Don't have to, the NRA chief executive was already found guilty by jury trial of robbing millions from gun enthusiasts;  he figures he will let you deal with LaPierre on your own.  I'm sure many gun lovers will be happy to get back all the license fees he stole. 

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Don't have to, the NRA chief executive was already found guilty by jury trial of robbing millions from gun enthusiasts;  he figures he will let you deal with LaPierre on your own.  I'm sure many gun lovers will be happy to get back all the license fees he stole. 

I'm always happy when actual justice has been served, unlike you degenerates, where you just make shit up as you go. 

Biden is senile, and the truth comes out much easier since he's nearly lost control of his mind. Watching the old hair sniffer leak his true thoughts has been satisfying. 

Edited by Deluge

On 3/11/2024 at 5:26 PM, herbie said:

As opposed to your guy who prefers Putin.

Fat Donald the court bound demented rapist fraud with more indictments than the entire Mafia, hero of all untemensch.

image.thumb.jpeg.cb969364b23cf6811754e486f0397220.jpeg

Trump is innocent. 

It's the leftist shitbags that need to be investigated, and Fatty Willis is just the beginning. ;)

22 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

Careful the lefties will feed you to the dogs if you speak poorly if you blaspheme their supreme ruler. 

I think they've gotten used to the criticism - it is justified after all, and they know it! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, herbie said:

Proclaiming his innocence loudly as he stands up to his eyeballs in his own shit. Just like most jailhouse inmates.

Jailhouse inmates don't have hordes of woketards trying to derail their campaigns for the US presidency. 

9 hours ago, Deluge said:

I'm always happy when actual justice has been served, unlike you degenerates, where you just make shit up as you go. 

Biden is senile, and the truth comes out much easier since he's nearly lost control of his mind. Watching the old hair sniffer leak his true thoughts has been satisfying. 

Actually I didn't make it up, LaPierre has been arrested and found guilty.of defrauding thousands of NRA members as I stated above.  Why woukd you lie about the rest? I really feel you are just emulating your hero Trumps most moronic side when you do. Its so unfortunate you feel the need to throw deception, duplicity and sheer codology into everything you write about him. Is Trump selling courses to you followers on " how to lose any audience in record time"? 

14 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Actually I didn't make it up, LaPierre has been arrested and found guilty.of defrauding thousands of NRA members as I stated above.  Why woukd you lie about the rest? I really feel you are just emulating your hero Trumps most moronic side when you do. Its so unfortunate you feel the need to throw deception, duplicity and sheer codology into everything you write about him. Is Trump selling courses to you followers on " how to lose any audience in record time"? 

I'm not the one dodging the OP, your wokefulness. Talk about deceptive and duplicitous. 

Look stupid, the democrats blew it by choosing Biden when they cheated him into the White House, and now you're paying for it. 

There's so much material to work with, that you degenerates don't have any choice but to try and derail threads about him. 

Now, back to bashing the old shitbag. ;)

17 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

If so, it must be fairly said that it's a better deal than his fraudulent Trump University. This course seems to work.

On 3/13/2024 at 12:43 PM, Deluge said:

Jailhouse inmates don't have hordes of woketards trying to derail their campaigns for the US presidency. 

No one is "trying to derail" Trump, he's done that himself with his CRIMES. Like he CHOOSES to continue to defame EJ Carroll even AFTER he's found liable. And is on his REPEAT TOUR cause $91M wasn't enough for him to stop. 

Well, why not, as long as you MAGA RUBES are paying the bill, right?

11 minutes ago, robosmith said:

No one is "trying to derail" Trump, he's done that himself with his CRIMES. Like he CHOOSES to continue to defame EJ Carroll even AFTER he's found liable. And is on his REPEAT TOUR cause $91M wasn't enough for him to stop. 

Well, why not, as long as you MAGA RUBES are paying the bill, right?

EVERYONE is trying to derail Trump. That's what makes you perverts so laughable. 

The goal is to keep Donald Trump out of the White House through all means possible. If you can't do it through manipulating the legal system, then you'll turn to something else. 

The only question that remains is how far are you cultists willing to go?