How the Left Became so Intolerant

30 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Obviously you can't read despite your lofty unbacked up claims of superiority ...read the last line of my prior reply. It still applies. 

Nice of you to describe yourself that way, but then we all knew that already.

We? Do you have a split personality?

51 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

I can read just fine - your problem is that you can't think. :) 

THe question is irrelevant and not worth answering - the fact is that for whatever reason you DO care as evidenced by the fact you have taken the time and energy to reply twice. 

I mean - if you just want my opinion or how I would feel if it were me it would bother me personally if i couldn't write a coherent sentence and got caught lying frequently and came across as an uneducated buffoon who's mad others noticed but perhaps you're used to it and it doesn't bother  you anymore?

oh - and just for the record: I"m not claiming that -I"M- superior to you - I'm claiming that EVERYBODY with a grade 4 education or better is better than you  ;)  Lets not make it personal after all.

I quite agree...you are...irelevant! 

11 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Oh...thought this was how you'd get rid of me? Guess again.   The very obvious attempts io crudely silencing anyone who comes and posts stuff you MAGA lovers can't handle are so childish as to bring just one name to the fire who's causing it...Trumpo the Clown.

Thanks. I will add it.

Run awayyy...run awayyy...

When you post garbage, you can expect it to be tossed back at ya.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Run awayyy...run awayyy...

When you post garbage, you can expect it to be tossed back at ya.

why is that SO hard for lefties to understand?  Seriously!

They post complete trash and use dishonest debate tactics and they are absolutely baffled when they're called on it and the responses aren't terribly flattering. 

I honestly think they spend so much time in their echo chambers where everyone agrees no matter how stupid the comment that they think that normal people will actually not be offended by their insane bullshit.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

why is that SO hard for lefties to understand?  Seriously!

They post complete trash and use dishonest debate tactics and they are absolutely baffled when they're called on it and the responses aren't terribly flattering. 

I honestly think they spend so much time in their echo chambers where everyone agrees no matter how stupid the comment that they think that normal people will actually not be offended by their insane bullshit.

Indeed. The assumptions these Libbies make consistently are asinine.

"Trump is a threat to Democracy!" Well...no...he is not.The transfer of power happened seamlessly. Trump disputed...and still disputes...the results. So do I. So do tens of millions. Is that a threat to Democracy? Certainly not.

"MAGA type folks are fascists!" Again...no...we are not.

And on and on it goes. Truth be told, IMO its the Libbies who are a threat to Democracy.

This is such bullshit that I'm shocked any rational human gives it any credence. Roe V Wade was improperly slotted as a federal concern. They all knew it. Its been sent back to the states where it belongs. Nothing more. The justices had and have nothing to do with how states deal with abortion. This decision simply righted a wrong. But in typical Libbie fashion, they lie and try to propagate the idea that the SCOTUS removed abortion rights from all women.

Now you tell me...who is really a threat to Democracy? Those who insist on following the US Constitution? Or those who warp it with lies and deceipt?

10 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Now you tell me...who is really a threat to Democracy? Those who insist on following the US Constitution? Or those who warp it with lies and deceipt?

Well - i guess it's sort of a matter of opinion unless a judge weighs in on it  and have any said the dems are being anti -democratic?

Oh wait - from the colorado ruling:

"To allow Colorado to take a presidential candidate off the ballot under Section 3 would imperil the Framers' vision of "a Federal Government directly responsible to the people," the justices wrote.

OOopsie - guess  you were right, according to the SC it IS the dems and their woke judges who are a threat to democracy :)

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Translation - "it's a safe space where we don't allow dissenting views, it's the kind of echo chamber left wing proponents prefer :)

LOL! 

Repolitics doesnt regulate direct insults.

That is problematic in as much as it allows threads to devolve into puddles of insults, vicious tangents of verbal degradation.

Real, constructive debate cannot florish in this type of environment.

52 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

nor does it ban people for having 'wrongthink' ideas like most left wing sites.

That is problematic in as much as it allows threads to devolve into puddles of insults, vicious tangents of verbal degradation.

That generally doesn't happen if the disucssion is honest to begin with.  We both know yours isn't.

in fact it's the only environment it can.

And lots do. there's plenty of interesting debates here.  But if people can't be called out for bullshit or lying then they tend to  bullshit and lie.

Sorry but you know as well as i do that most of what you bring here is pure mush.  Bring something intelligent, talk about it intelligently and you'll get to get less insults and more discussion and that's how the world works.

what you're lamenting is the lack of right to be dishonest without consequence.  And yes - that would mean this is not the right site for you .

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Leftoids don't get to control speech on Repolitics - that is what's most important. 

From the article:

"American liberals are, in short, becoming increasingly illiberal. They are surrendering to the temptations of the closed mind.

We must be careful about what this means. There are hard (sometimes very hard) and soft forms of illiberalism that exist regardless of their ideological (left-right) variations.

The hard forms are totalitarian or authoritarian. They rely on the threat of force in some measure to maintain power, and they are invariably anti-democratic and anti-liberal. Think of communism, fascism, and all the various hybrids of authoritarian regimes, from Putin’s Russia to Islamist states that support terrorism".

And since most democrats/anti-Trumpers are still trying to conceal their true selves, they continue to project this shit onto others. 

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

That generally doesn't happen if the disucssion is honest to begin with. 

By "honest" you mean as long as the poster agrees with you.

And all yall call yourself Christians?

For all yalls sake, you better hope god doesnt exist.

If only you had the where with all to recognise that the way you express yourself through anger is problematic.

But you dont.

So your incapable of growth.

And your incapable of learning.

https://christianscholars.com/blessing-for-insult-in-todays-argument-culture-seriously/

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

Leftoids don't get to control speech on Repolitics - that is what's most important. 

You are not capable of honest debate. You dont have the self control to keep things civil.

Its why your here. Because your angry, uncontrolled rhetoric is not conducive to constructive debate and youd be banned elsewhere.

You are incapable of controlling yourself.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You are not capable of honest debate. You dont have the self control to keep things civil.

Its why your here. Because your angry, uncontrolled rhetoric is not conducive to constructive debate and youd be banned elsewhere.

You mean not capable of honest debate as defined by democrats, and there you are 100% correct. 

I look at you lefties the same way I look at Google's Gemini: An AI that was programmed to be anti-white. 

See, you people go into every debate with preset beliefs that are presented as indisputable truth and facts. I call you out, you start gaslighting, and that's when things get uncivil.

Only a site like Repolitics will allow me to throw your bullshit back in your faces. 

See how that works? 

Edited by Deluge

23 minutes ago, Deluge said:

You mean not capable of honest debate as defined by democrats, and there you are 100% correct. 

I look at you lefties the same way I look at Google's Gemini: An AI that was programmed to be anti-white. 

See, you people go into every debate with preset beliefs that are presented as indisputable truth and facts. I call you out, you start gaslighting, and that's when things get uncivil.

Only a site like Repolitics will allow me to throw your bullshit back in your faces. 

See how that works? 

Youve confused insults with constructive reasoning.

And it has nothing to do with which side your on. The rules are the same for both sides. You simply are incapable of the self control necessary to perform in a regulated forum.

You are sitting there trying to convince me that being a rude, obstinate, insulting degrading bully is the only way for you to get your point across.

Thats not how those in a civilized society act. Its how animals act.

52 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

By "honest" you mean as long as the poster agrees with you.

No but it's pretty common for lefties to tell themselves that kind of lie.

And this is what i mean about dishonest.  I've had lots of conversations here which didn't degrade to name calling where i disagreed with the poster.  All your comment is is a sad attempt to dismiss a truth you were told. Its contemptable so why wouldn't you expect to be held in contempt,

And all yall call yourself Christians?

I don't,  but hey - why let truth and facts hold you back from making a stupid comment.

For all yalls sake, you better hope god doesnt exist.

Yalls?  What are you, 3rd generation inbred or something?

If only you had the where with all to recognise that the way you express yourself through anger is problematic.

Amusement and contempt is not anger :) 

But you dont.

So your incapable of growth.

And your incapable of learning.

Awww look at you - trying to convince everyone that WE"RE the angry people while talking like that :)  

THe left is the bastion of hatred and intolerance these days. I see it from you constantly. We've even posted a number of topics showing this - research and all. The right generally are pretty happy people these days, the left suffers from vastly more mental health issues and sadness/depression.

You might want to do something about that.

4 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Awww look at you - trying to convince everyone that WE"RE the angry people while talking like that :)  

THe left is the bastion of hatred and intolerance these days. I see it from you constantly. We've even posted a number of topics showing this - research and all. The right generally are pretty happy people these days, the left suffers from vastly more mental health issues and sadness/depression.

Yup. I had a thread going all about this. I wanted to know which political, sociological side gets into mud-slinging first. And what did I find? The Libbies regularly...as in most of the time...begin tossing insults about.

They really don't like to take their own medicine though and will fall back on the blame game.

As far as I'm concerned, the ONLY commandment from The Satanic Bible that means anything to me is, If one hits you, hit them back and then collect interest. As for the rest of LeVey's silliness...what else could you expect from a Hungarian carny? Its glitzy trash.

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

giggle...Oh Barbie...we know better...don't we.

41 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

No but it's pretty common for lefties to tell themselves that kind of lie.

And this is what i mean about dishonest.  I've had lots of conversations here which didn't degrade to name calling where i disagreed with the poster.  All your comment is is a sad attempt to dismiss a truth you were told. Its contemptable so why wouldn't you expect to be held in contempt,

I don't,  but hey - why let truth and facts hold you back from making a stupid comment.

Yalls?  What are you, 3rd generation inbred or something?

Amusement and contempt is not anger :) 

31 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Yup. I had a thread going all about this. I wanted to know which political, sociological side gets into mud-slinging first. And what did I find? The Libbies regularly...as in most of the time...begin tossing insults about.

They really don't like to take their own medicine though and will fall back on the blame game.

As far as I'm concerned, the ONLY commandment from The Satanic Bible that means anything to me is, If one hits you, hit them back and then collect interest. As for the rest of LeVey's silliness...what else could you expect from a Hungarian carny? Its glitzy trash.

29 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

giggle...Oh Barbie...we know better...don't we.

Ill give all yall the benefit of the doubt.

It's my contention that you are incapable of remaining civil in the face of a diverse range of posters.

Register at www.debatepoliltics.com. You wont last a week.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

47 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I love that you're so self centred you think we care about your 'benefit' after you've behaved the way you have.  :)   

It's my contention that you are incapable of remaining civil in the face of a diverse range of posters.

Nobody cares about you. Seriously. I want to impress or gain your approval or prove you wrong in the same way i care about what a mosquito would think. You're basically part of the comic relief here  ;)

It's a far left forum,  i doubt any right winger lasts long without getting punted even if theyr'e polite as can be. Your kind doesn't do 'free speech'.

LOL - just looked at a few of the threads - from the top going down  Here's your "diverse political discussion" in order ...

Ok just did.

Check the SCOTUS decision thread. See if you can find me.

Let the feathers fly.

Just went into the "Freedom of Speech" forum there, this is the first 7 replies in the top thread, about some banned books "Mothers for Liberty has a Nudist Problem":

1. It's not the goblin butt that's offensive, it's books in general. These people hate and fear books: They never read them; they don't understand them; kids are better off without them.
  2. "Moms for Liberty," aka the Klanned Karenhood.
  3. ‘In the Night Kitchen’ was literally my daughters favorite book for a while when growing up.
    I dont think it was the minimal nudity.
  4. Moms for Liberty are, at their core, just dirty little hypocrites who love themselves some threesomes...
  5. The nudity problem is coming from the Ziegler household, not wee goblins.
  6. Until Goblins learn to wear pants, we don't need those swarthy, woke pedophiles around our children, ever!
    MAGA.
  7. They're literal Nazis, the ****ers quote Adolf Hitler. They should be publicly mocked until they move to another country.

That's some really civil, diverse stuff right there. All of the IQ's between 60-68 were represented, as well as all ages from 10-16. You must fit in quite nicely.  
Edited by WestCanMan

2 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Youve confused insults with constructive reasoning.

And it has nothing to do with which side your on. The rules are the same for both sides. You simply are incapable of the self control necessary to perform in a regulated forum.

You are sitting there trying to convince me that being a rude, obstinate, insulting degrading bully is the only way for you to get your point across.

Thats not how those in a civilized society act. Its how animals act.

There's no confusion over here. 

All I've seen from you is finger pointing. 

Not once have you addressed the OP, and yet you have the balls to sit there and lecture me. lol

Would you like to get into the article, or just continue judging? 

On 3/3/2024 at 6:06 PM, Deluge said:

That's called wokeness. And you're right; we need to expel that leftist bullshit forever. Blackrock is infected with it too, and needs to have the same treatment. 

You understand that the Citizens part of Citizens United was not a leftist organuzation, but one composed of Trump followers right?  I agree that revoking Citizens United would fix it.