Harvard professor needs armed protection

2 minutes ago, godzilla said:

sorry Yakuda. i believe you did answer. your answer was:

poor black people are poor because of their culture and its their own damn fault.

i got that now. so sorry.

Now you're just a filthy liar. You're a piece of shit. 

4 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

Well m0r0ns like lebron James claim blacks are "hunted" but apparently the hunters are bad shots huh? They keep hitting the whites. 

Also black males are more likely to be killed by another black male than by a cop or a white. Leftist mongrels have to work in percentages because the actual numbers make them look retarded. 

The only person looking retarded here is you with your absolute ignorance of things like "statistics" and "probability." These are concepts elementary school kids can grasp and they befuddle you. You should be in some kind of traveling circus.

6 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Well that's ok. Math is hard for people like you. It's not like we expected much from you to begin with. You go back to your naptime.

@CdnFox could you please explain to everyone then?

"why a group that makes up less than 15% of the population will be killed by police in smaller absolute numbers than a group that makes up more than 60% of the population"

since @Black Dog so bad at explaining things...

Just now, Black Dog said:

The only person looking retarded here is you with your absolute ignorance of things like "statistics" and "probability." These are concepts elementary school kids can grasp and they befuddle you. You should be in some kind of traveling circus.

Any black male should be more afraid of another black male than either a cop or a white. If you can't grasp that then you're damaged. That's not my fault. 

Just now, Yakuda said:

Now you're just a filthy liar. You're a piece of shit. 

you said:

1. poor black people are poor because of their culture
2. black people are responsible for their own culture

did you not say that? because that means (through basic logic):

that poor black people are they themselves responsible for being poor.

please stop calling people bad names.

• Like 2

Just now, Yakuda said:

Any black male should be more afraid of another black male than either a cop or a white. If you can't grasp that then you're damaged. That's not my fault. 

Sure just like white males should be more afraid of other white males. That's totally irrelevant to the subject at hand though.

7 minutes ago, godzilla said:

sorry Yakuda. i believe you did answer. your answer was:

poor black people are poor because of their culture and its their own damn fault.

i got that now. so sorry.

Oh look - the lefty loser has to make up more shit people didn't say to try to defend his point.

Honestly @Yakuda  sometimes it feels like they're the infinite number of monkeys. "Maybe if we make up crap long enough we'll actually quote something one of them said...."

6 minutes ago, godzilla said:

@CdnFox could you please explain to everyone then?

"why a group that makes up less than 15% of the population will be killed by police in smaller absolute numbers than a group that makes up more than 60% of the population"

since @Black Dog so bad at explaining things...

Sure  i can.   But what's the point?  You don't listen, you're a lying sack of crap and after i take the time to explain it you'll just claim i said something else without appology or shame, and lets face it - black dog is WAAAAY to stupid to understand it.

So i don't see the point.

4 minutes ago, godzilla said:

you said:

1. poor black people are poor because of their culture
2. black people are responsible for their own culture

did you not say that? because that means (through basic logic):

that poor black people are they themselves responsible for being poor.

please stop calling people bad names.

You claimed I said something i didn't say, that makes you a piece of shit liar. You should be be shit on at every opportunity 

4 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Sure just like white males should be more afraid of other white males. That's totally irrelevant to the subject at hand though.

No its not because whites arent making bullshit claims. 

7 minutes ago, godzilla said:

thats statistically true. and no, its not your fault.

Oh course it's true you lying piece of shit. My fault? Why would it be my fault you lying piece of shit? 

6 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Oh look - the lefty loser has to make up more shit people didn't say to try to defend his point.

Honestly @Yakuda  sometimes it feels like they're the infinite number of monkeys. "Maybe if we make up crap long enough we'll actually quote something one of them said...."

Sure  i can.   But what's the point?  You don't listen, you're a lying sack of crap and after i take the time to explain it you'll just claim i said something else without appology or shame, and lets face it - black dog is WAAAAY to stupid to understand it.

So i don't see the point.

He's a lying piece of shit. That's what leftists have to resort to. 

Edited by Yakuda

7 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

You claimed I said something i didn't say, that makes you a piece of shit liar. You should be be shit on at every opportunity 

No its not because whites arent making bullshit claims. 

LOL you're pure frothing at the mouth now, just get in the cage with the dog-faced boy.

You absolutely said what @godzilla said you said btw, own it.

Edited by Black Dog

1 minute ago, Black Dog said:

Quote me or STFU.

Playing the race card, smdh.

You can read can't you? No I won't stfu. Don't like it? FU 

No just pointing out when a black professor reports something the leftist planation owners dont like he and his family have their lives threatened. We can see how leftists treat blacks that support trump. I'd say stop being stupid but....

5 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

Nonsense

Now do you care to tell us why leftists hate blacks that won't stay on the leftist plantation? 

Two things about lefties .

They will always claim you said things you didn't say, and will always claim they didn't say things they said.  It's the only way they know how to have a discussion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

I"m sensing a bit of a theme with him in this respect.

The piece of shit purposely altered my words. 

Just now, CdnFox said:

Two things about lefties .

They will always claim you said things you didn't say, and will always claim they didn't say things they said.  It's the only way they know how to have a discussion.

They do that all the time. 

1 minute ago, Yakuda said:

The piece of shit purposely altered my words. 

Posting this tantrum after refusing to put up any evidence to support your statement that I said "blacks are more often killed by cops" is hilarious. You and your little dickrider CdnSux are made for each other.

• Like 1

Just now, Black Dog said:

Posting this tantrum after refusing to put up any evidence to support your statement that I said "blacks are more often killed by cops" is hilarious. You and your little dickrider CdnSux are made for each other.

Copy and paste where I said you said it. 

Now tell us why do you leftists hate blacks who won't stay on the leftists plantation so much that some of you leftists feel compelled to threaten their lives and the lives if their families.