Trump is a cult leader of the GOP

38 minutes ago, August1991 said:

Obama also was a cult leader.

1. Americans are self-centred.

2. Americans have no understanding of irony.

3. America, what a country!

Really? He was not that popular with half of his own race. Some called him too white.

They certainly weren't part of any cult led by Obama.

35 minutes ago, August1991 said:

So is Obama.

====

As I say:

America - what a country!

There is NO COMPARISON between the political supporters of Obama and the slavish devotion of the MAGA CULT.

People, including myself, admitted that Obama lied. The MAGA CULT HERE is so slavish they can't admit that it rained at Trump's inauguration.

6 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Really? He was not that popular with half of his own race. Some called him too white.

I disagree.

He was a quarter, at least.

===== 

RoboSmith is back!

Edited by August1991

29 minutes ago, August1991 said:

I disagree.

He was a quarter, at least.

===== 

RoboSmith is back!

Really? MAGA CULT members are often carrying physical attacks for Trump's threats.

I'm not familiar with ANY such things EVER happening for Obama.

I don't think you know the characteristics of CULTS.

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

His own race? And just for shits and giggles, what race do you thing Obama is?

Is Trump "cult leader"? Perhaps. If he is, then his cult is based on the idea the they should Make America Great Again. A rather noble ideology.

Is Brandon a "cult leader"? I hope not. Brandon hardly knows where he is most of the time. I doubt he could lead a horse to water.

No...Libbies are beholden to a cult with no real leader. Just a very destructive idea. One of centralized global control. One that preaches fear and hatred. One that perpetuates war and lawlessness.

Gee...I wonder who is actually leading this Libbie cult?

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Is Trump "cult leader"? Perhaps. If he is, then his cult is based on the idea the they should Make America Great Again. A rather noble ideology.

Is Brandon a "cult leader"? I hope not. Brandon hardly knows where he is most of the time. I doubt he could lead a horse to water.

No...Libbies are beholden to a cult with no real leader. Just a very destructive idea. One of centralized global control. One that preaches fear and hatred. One that perpetuates war and lawlessness.

Gee...I wonder who is actually leading this Libbie cult?

Yeah trying to overturn democratic election results and calling your VP a traitor for upholding the constitution and getting your supporters angered about both is very noble.

The fools that believe and repeat all his claims show zero critical thinking and are cult followers.

Edited by Moonlight Graham
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Yeah trying to overturn democratic election results and calling your VP a traitor for upholding the constitution and getting your supporters angered about both is very noble.

The fools that believe and repeat all his claims show zero critical thinking and are cult followers.

As I said...perhaps.

Yet hopefully this coming election will happen without some man-made bug to use as a weapon.

Fools are seriously going to cast a vote for an addled old fool who can't operate within even low expectations. 

Your worst nightmare is leading in the latest polls. And when he wins, you'll have to face the fact that you Libbies went too far.

Way too far.

Edited by Nationalist

44 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

As I said...perhaps.

Yet hopefully this coming election will happen without some man-made bug to use as a weapon.

Fools are seriously going to cast a vote for an addled old fool who can't operate within even low expectations. 

Your worst nightmare is leading in the latest polls. And when he wins, you'll have to face the fact that you Libbies went too far.

Way too far.

you're absolutely right... a dead guy is giving Trump a real run for his money.

37 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

as with democrats, I would not say that the GOP or republicans are a cult. Originally from idaho.. a very conservative state, and even then there was considerable variance in their views. 

i agree... MAGA is the cult.

image.thumb.jpeg.a676ed575feb34eff50d70044e8c1e77.jpeg

trumpsuporters.thumb.webp.550837b0e82a9de19f38e1178d7ee7c1.webp

Edited by godzilla

32 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

as with democrats, I would not say that the GOP or republicans are a cult. Originally from idaho.. a very conservative state, and even then there was considerable variance in their views. 

GOP and Republicans are the same thing, alternate names for the same Party.

MAGA is the CULT and certainly a subset of the Grand Old Party, though it's becoming a larger segment as many classical Republicans have quit the Party, like Republican Voters Against Trump.

and

undefined

51 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

As I said...perhaps.

Way too far.

Trump went too far and his supporters are trying to put an autocrat who tried his best to steal the last election back in the White House.  I don't do anything but call him and his supporters out on it.

• Like 1