Pierre Poilievre wants to increase the number of economic immigrants in Canada

10 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Actually you were the initial positive claimant on the topic of PP's policies and plans when you said If he's smart they're safely tucked away where nobody can possibly find it until the election starts.  You also plainly said PP isn't releasing his strategy at all.

And you claimed he did.

you just figured out you were wrong didn't you :P

Don't worry about it kid, everyone expects you to lie.

In the meantime a googly search of PP including the terms strategy, policy, promise yields dozens of them.

So lets hear them. Ohhhh - you don't have any. Right.

First, it’s important to address the matter of policy commitments directly. It’s hard to dismiss the assertion that Poilievre is a policy lightweight without, practically speaking, just writing an exhaustive list of the various policies he’s committed to. I’ll spare readers such a list and simply say that a few hours and an internet connection reveal there’s almost no federal department and current ministerial mandate for which Poilievre hasn’t made multiple actionable policy commitments.

Still  haven't mentioned any.

You figure this Ginny Roth is mistaken, lying or just doesn't know what she's talking about?

Well give me an example and i'll tell you.

Nothing says you're lying more than a half dozen paragraphs claiming the information is easy to come by - without actually posting the information ;)

PP comments on general concepts like 'get rid of the gate keepers' and 'tie immigraiton to homes' but he doesn't give any actual plaform planks or solid policy.  Nor will he till election time, or at least a lot closer to it.

In any case, given how bad that Jagmeet and justin and their respective parties have screwed up it should indeed be easy for him to look amazing. But that's got nothing to do with transparency.

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

Nothing says you're lying more than a half dozen paragraphs claiming the information is easy to come by - without actually posting the information

Hmmm 🤔.  Donkey meet 2x4. Go look again and clickee the linkees.

But the question still remains, can you trust him and why?

Something you said?  Bwahahahaha!

At Radio Canada's Economic Zone, an interlocutor said that there is a lack of investment to support immigration, but why is there a lack of investment? The rich flee to the Pacific Islands and put hundreds of millions into tax havens rather than reinvesting it in Canada. So there must be a law, profits made in Canada must be reinvested there. We cannot accept that companies put their money in tax havens and that this money disappears from the Canadian economy; this must be prohibited.

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Hmmm 🤔.  Donkey meet 2x4. Go look again and clickee the linkees.

no - just give me examples of what you mean like i originally asked.  Which you apperently can't.

But the question still remains, can you trust him and why?

The actual question is 'why are you changing the subject'.  What would trusting him have to do with anything?

Something you said?  Bwahahahaha!

Well if not then i'm sure you can always make up something i said that i didn't and go with that. It's kind of what you do :)

Just now, eyeball said:

You're the positive claimant who originally said PP doesn't have any plans.

Really - post where i said that. I never claimed he had no plans.

Lying again. Tsk.

Well like i said, it's what people expect from you. It's  what those on the left do.

13 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Really - post where i said that. I never claimed he had no plans.

Everything we've heard him utter is neither here nor there. PP isn't releasing his strategy at all.

Whatever he has in mind is,

safely tucked away where nobody can possibly find it until the election starts.

19 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Everything we've heard him utter is neither here nor there. PP isn't releasing his strategy at all.

Sure - but that just means he's not saying his plans not that he doesn't have them.

And you were singing a differnt tune a minute ago claiming that he released a veritable crap tonne of details.

Whatever he has in mind is,

safely tucked away where nobody can possibly find it until the election starts.

As it should be.

And i would imagine it would likely change slightly between now and the election. We don't know exactly how much damage justin and Jaggers will do  between now and then, so obviously you have to adjust.

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

Sure - but that just means he's not saying his plans not that he doesn't have them.

Except he is saying what his plans are. 

And i would imagine it would likely change slightly between now and the election. We don't know exactly how much damage justin and Jaggers will do  between now and then, so obviously you have to adjust.

See, you're apologizing for his failures already.  Just like I said you would. 

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

Except he is saying what his plans are. 

See, you're apologizing for his failures already.  Just like I said you would. 

Sigh. well it IS past sunset - i guess we coudln't expect your brain to function past that

Like i said - the left has to lie. And you wonder why everyone here thinks you're dishonest.

3 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

And you wonder why everyone here thinks you're dishonest.

Actually, I've never wondered that. There's just you, WCM and goddess. That's about it out of around 17000 members that I know of

We had goddess killed btw so...you should be mindful of that.

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Actually, I've never wondered that.

And it shoudln't be a mystery. A large number of people have commented on it - but its pretty obvious why.

But hey - y'know if dishonesty is who you are you shouldn't be ashamed of it. You do you.  It's not like anyone takes you seriously anyway.

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Cite please.

Why? You'll just lie and said i never provided it a week later.

We both know the truth of it.  People here know you're a liar and don't expect you to tell the truth and you prove it constantly.  But like i said - obviously you consider it part of who you are as a person and don't let anyone tell you that you can't be as dishonest as you like.

17 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

"It"?  There's quite a few. I'm not posting all that in my sig line.

A single link is all you need for 100's and even 1000's of search results. You should get someone to explain to you how the internet works sometime.

A single link is all you need for 100's and even 1000's of search results. You should get someone to explain to you how the internet works sometime.

What kind of loser would just post a link to search results?  OH..;.. right, sorry...

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

What kind of loser would just post a link to search results? 

Only someone who's not losing would. The point we've both tried to make is that there's lots of evidence for what we're saying.

So where's your's?

49 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Only someone who's not losing would.

You'd have to be a pretty big loser to think that.

And an even bigger one to think that just pointing to a list of google search results proves anything.

And the heir to the kingdom of losers to be such a loser that you'd need that explained to you :)

35 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

And an even bigger one to think that just pointing to a list of google search results proves anything.

It was simply to disprove what you said, that PP isn't releasing his strategy...at all you emphasized. Why would I bother to post it all one article or video at a time when you say it's bullshit?

But yeah he's definitely putting out strategies and policies all the time. There's no disputing that at all.

It was simply to disprove what you said, that PP isn't releasing his strategy...

But it doesn't.  Doing a search that has hits for various reasons doesn't prove anything

Geez.  You don't even understand how the internet works.  You're hopeless.

Here - i just searched "eyeball is an 1diot" -  LOOK at all the returns!  Now i've PROVEN it's true!

Stupid serch results that eyeball thinks proves things

Sigh. I've met snails who were smarter than you.