Russia! Russia! Russia!

more ouch for the GOP investigation into the Bidens... again, Russia! Russia! Russia! attempting to help the Trump win an election.

DOJ filing says FBI informant told investigators he got Hunter Biden dirt from Russian officials

"During his custodial interview on February 14, Smirnov admitted that officials associated with Russian intelligence were involved in passing a story about Businessperson 1,” the filing reads. Businessperson 1 is Hunter Biden."

the fact that the GOP would even consider raw intelligence information from Smirnov show how partisan and open to foreign influence Jordan and Comer are on this file.

Edited by godzilla
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Russian intelligence planted evidence which got the US Congress to plan an impeachment of the President of the United States. That’s how complicit MAGA is with Russia.

“Alexander Smirnov was charged Thursday with making false statements to the FBI in relation to his testimony about Hunter Biden. Smirnov, who had worked as an FBI informant since 2010,  previously told the agency that both President Biden and his son Hunter received $5 million bribes from the head of Ukrainian energy firm Burisma. 

In a filing arguing for Smirnov to be detained pending trial, prosecutors wrote that Smirnov told investigators after his arrest that the claims originated from Russian intelligence.”

Ibid

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Rebound said:

“Alexander Smirnov was charged Thursday with making false statements to the FBI in relation to his testimony about Hunter Biden.

"During his custodial interview on February 14, Smirnov admitted that officials associated with Russian intelligence were involved in passing a story about Businessperson 1,” the filing reads. Businessperson 1 is Hunter Biden."

So what you guys have is a guy who you are calling a liar who is also saying that there was collusion....

Why is it called "admitting" when he says things that you want to believe and lying when he says things that you don't like? 

This is just like all the previous collusion BS and all the covid "lies vs truths": "WE LOVE THIS PART SO IT'S INSTANTLY CONSIDERED 'OFFICIALLY TRUE' NO MATTER WHAT, AND WE HATE THAT PART SO IT'S INSTANTLY FALSE AND NO AMOUNT OF EVIDENCE WILL EVER CHANGE THAT!!!!!"

🤣

Geez, I wonder what Smirnov will be sentenced to for "making false statements to the FBI in relation to his testimony about Hunter Biden"... 🤣

Will it be 1 year of probation, like Clinesmith got for fabricating evidence and providing it to a FISA court, on behalf of all the other FBI agents - including Strzok and Comey - who were guilty of participating in all of those lies crimes as well?

I'm guessing more. A LOT more.

Truth be told, I'm not guessing, I know exactly how the criminals and liars at the FBI/DOJ work. That pack of lying jackals are busy threatening him with decades in prison if he doesn't tell them the lies and give the false testimony that they want to hear. 

Edited by WestCanMan

1 hour ago, godzilla said:

more ouch for the GOP investigation into the Bidens... again, Russia! Russia! Russia! attempting to help the Trump win an election.

DOJ filing says FBI informant told investigators he got Hunter Biden dirt from Russian officials

the fact that the GOP would even consider raw intelligence information from Smirnov show how partisan and open to foreign influence Jordan and Comer are on this file.

you mean like how the Dems considered the steele dossier as verbatum truth? :)   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Geez, I wonder what Smirnov will be sentenced to for "making false statements to the FBI in relation to his testimony about Hunter Biden"... 🤣

Will it be 1 year of probation, like Clinesmith got for fabricating evidence and providing it to a FISA court, on behalf of all the other FBI agents - including Strzok and Comey - who were guilty of participating in all of those lies crimes as well?

I'm guessing more. A LOT more.

Truth be told, I'm not guessing, I know exactly how the criminals and liars at the FBI/DOJ work. That pack of lying jackals are busy threatening him with decades in prison if he doesn't tell them the lies and give the false testimony that they want to hear. 

Sorry, but you don't get the convict ANYONE HERE of "participating." LMAO

So what you guys have is a guy who you are calling a liar who is also saying that there was collusion....

Why is it called "admitting" when he says things that you want to believe and lying when he says things that you don't like? 

This is just like all the previous collusion BS and all the covid "lies vs truths": "WE LOVE THIS PART SO IT'S INSTANTLY CONSIDERED 'OFFICIALLY TRUE' NO MATTER WHAT, AND WE HATE THAT PART SO IT'S INSTANTLY FALSE AND NO AMOUNT OF EVIDENCE WILL EVER CHANGE THAT!!!!!"

🤣

Mr. Smirnov was the GOP Congress’ number one witness against Joe Biden. Now he’s being charged with perjury in that testimony.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Your reply is a non-sequitur, and in poor English as well. 

Nope. You're wrong.

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Are you a crappy bot or just retarded? 

You've not even contested the FACTS that I posted.

Are you doubling down on your CLAIM of GUILTY of "participating" in the court of YOUR OPINION? LMAO

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Mr. Smirnov was the GOP Congress’ number one witness against Joe Biden. Now he’s being charged with perjury in that testimony.  

Isn't it weird how long people can stay in the FBI when they're committing crimes, how many crimes they can get away with before they're fired/demoted/indicted, how long it takes to indict them, and how little they get sentenced to after being successfully convicted?

That's starkly contrasted by how quickly the DOJ moves against people who lie to the FBI... Suddenly it's a seriously crime with a quick indictment and a real prison sentence.

It's weird that they're professional liars and criminals, and yet it's a crime to lie to them...

How does that even make sense, dumbfork?

"Y'all can't lie to the biggest liars here in the US of A. That's a serious crime, boy. *puh-TING!*"

Are we to conclude that the FBI is a criminal enterprise?

Oh wait, we already established that. You can just keep your stupid trap shut. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Isn't it weird how long people can stay in the FBI when they're committing crimes, how many crimes they can get away with before they're fired/demoted/indicted, how long it takes to indict them, and how little they get sentenced to after being successfully convicted?

That's starkly contrasted by how quickly the DOJ moves against people who lie to the FBI... Suddenly it's a seriously crime with a quick indictment and a real prison sentence.

It's weird that they're professional liars and criminals, and yet it's a crime to lie to them...

"Y'all can't lie to the biggest liars here in the US of A. That's a serious crime, boy. *puh-TING!*"

FBI is PART OF the DoJ and guess who gets to decide who is prosecuted. AKA NOT serving the public interest.

Just like Trump was NOT CHARGED for HIS CRIMES while the AG worked FOR HIM.

Certainly NOT YOU. 

You believe cops EVERYWHERE are NOT given the benefit of EVERY DOUBT? LMAO

Just now, robosmith said:

FBI is PART OF the DoJ

No sh1t, Dick Tracey. Thanks for getting something right for once.

and guess who gets to decide who is prosecuted.

Exactly. "We don't really feel like prosecuting the people who are committing crimes for us."

That's on P1 of the Banana Republican Constitution/toilet roll. 

AKA NOT serving the public interest.

That's P1 of the Demi Manifesto. 

I gotta admit, you've made a lot of progress in those books, considering how low your IQ is.

Just like Trump was NOT CHARGED for HIS CRIMES while the AG worked FOR HIM.

Oh, I'm pretty sure that the DOJ ran a big enough smear campaign to get an impeachment started, even though they had to commit a buttload of crimes in the process. 

You believe cops EVERYWHERE are NOT given the benefit of EVERY DOUBT? LMAO

There's no blanket statement for every police interaction, stupid. 

In the case of the FBI/DOJ, there's clearly a case of widespread, systemic, politically motivated corruption. 

Don't bother hauling out the dictionary to look up those big words, none of them are on P1, aardvark. (You can look that last one up, it's sure to be on P1. See how nice I am to you, even though you're just a slimy little shitheel with no redeeming qualities? Thanks in advance for your kind reply, dummy)

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

no, we're not to conclude that the FBI is a criminal enterprise. there are thousands of people in this organization who are doing amazing work all the time... as soon as the crimes of the political class are involved then we should avoid calling their actions political. the political class should be squeaky clean. they should not be breaking laws. and if the FBI should always be on a "witch hunt"... because all police work is a "witch hunt". its because criminals don't run to the law to confess their crimes.

the traditional GOP, the party of "law and order" would never claim that the FBI were corrupt. but the MAGA crowd do because the people who tell them what they think are corrupt.

Edited by godzilla
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

You don’t make any sense, and your point has nothing to do with this subject.  

The lead Congressional prosecution witness for Biden’s impeachment has been indicted for lying in the matter, and he’s confessed that he was fed the lie by the Russian intelligence service.  

IOW, Putin got the U.S. Congress to attempt an impeachment of the President of the U.S.  pretty embarrassing, MAGA. 

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, godzilla said:

well, they shouldn't have. just like the GOP shouldn't have relied on this stuff. it comes to bite them.

A shneakayyy little trick that folks sometimes use to discredit others is to pretend to be on the other side, and then say/do stupid things, just so that they can turn around and debunk their own stupidity. It's like a next-level straw-man argument, where you actually are your own metaphorical straw-man, so to speak. 

It's like if I created an account here with the username "dumboshidt" and then just said the dumbest things imaginable, all in support of the Demis, so that everyone with an IQ over 60 could laugh at them. 

I wish that I could say that I suspect there are 10 such accts here, but I know that there are actually people out there who say the kinds of things that the leftards say here. 

I never even heard of this Smirnov guy until recently - after he was "outed" so to speak - so I don't even know his story. It's possible that he's the Demis' very own Frankenstein's monster, and that he came out and made these statements to pretend to be conservative so that he could 'offer "credible" testimony against the GOP'. 

If he runs his mouth against Trump in exchange for probation for all of his "lies to the FBI" or whatever, we'll know he's another Eppsian scumbag. 

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

A shneakayyy little trick that folks sometimes use to discredit others is to pretend to be on the other side, and then say/do stupid things, just so that they can turn around and debunk their own stupidity. It's like a next-level straw-man argument, where you actually are your own metaphorical straw-man, so to speak. 

It's like if I created an account here with the username "dumboshidt" and then just said the dumbest things imaginable, all in support of the Demis, so that everyone with an IQ over 60 could laugh at them. 

I wish that I could say that I suspect there are 10 such accts here, but I know that there are actually people out there who say the kinds of things that the leftards say here. 

I never even heard of this Smirnov guy until recently - after he was "outed" so to speak - so I don't even know his story. It's possible that he's the Demis' very own Frankenstein's monster, and that he came out and made these statements to pretend to be conservative so that he could 'offer "credible" testimony against the GOP'. 

If he runs his mouth against Trump in exchange for probation for all of his "lies to the FBI" or whatever, we'll know he's another Eppsian scumbag. 

Thanks for admitting your blatant PARTISAN HYPOCRISY. 'Anyone who attacks Trump is lies to the FBI.' LMAO

And you wonder why NO ONE BELIEVES your POSTS.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Rebound said:

You don’t make any sense, and your point has nothing to do with this subject.  

OMG, dummy.

All the FBI managed to do during their collusion witch hunt was get their own agents fired, demoted and convicted for lying to the FISA court. They committed a laundry list of crimes and only convicted themselves once, and gave their fall guy some probation. 

Don't you think it's ironic that the guys who do nothing but lie to the FISA court are charging someone with lying to them?

Do you honesty not get my point? You bots are getting dumber every day, I swear to God.

So, Rebby, does the US have a "Do as we say, not as we do" law? Is that what Smirnov's getting charged with? 

"Hey, you can't lie to us! We're telling the lies here, peon! You have to tell us the truth goddammit!!!!"

31 minutes ago, godzilla said:

well, they shouldn't have. just like the GOP shouldn't have relied on this stuff. it comes to bite them.

Well they set the bar.  And that's always the problem with this kind of thing - once the bar gets lowered it tends to stay there.  Why raise it back up if there's no reward? Do you think dem voters would be like "wow the republicans didn't misuse information like the dems did, we should reward that with our votes"?   So - no matter which party lowers the bar it stays lowered forever and the public seems to prefer it that way. 

Unless you have the ability and more importantly the willingness to wipe out poltiical parties as we do in canada, eventually it always becomes a race to the bottom. As long as the libs here keep getting rewarded for corruption and only occasionally sent to the penalty box for a few years it'll happen here too - why play by the rules if you're the only one and there's no consequence?

7 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Thanks for admitting your blatant PARTISAN HYPOCRISY. 'Anyone who attacks Trump is lies to the FBI.' LMAO

And you wonder why NO ONE BELIEVES your POSTS.

If I was admitting to doing anything, it would be admitting: "I have an alt-acct here called "roboturd", and I log into it, say the dumbest things imaginable in support of the Demis, and then log back in as WCM to make fun of my own pro-Demi comments. You won't believe it, but actual leftards here click like on my posts 😂"

I gonna stop explaining these things to you all now. I'm just gonna leave you floating on your islands of ignorance and stupidity. 

Isn't it funny how the leftards here suddenly notice the laptop story when they think they have a gotcha moment? 

We're still at a point where Biden is known to have lied over and over about his knowledge of Hunter's business, his meetings/teleconferences/emails/calls with Hunter's associates, how much money Hunter made in dealing with the gov't of China, etc, and none of that is a story... but...

SOME GUY NAMED SMIRNOV LIED!!!!! LOCK HIM UP!!!!!! 😂

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, godzilla said:

Have to kind of wonder if the so-called GOP Speakers aren't all agents of Russia already here to create stalling enough on the issues and make excuses for Trump to delay his appearances in his court dates.

15 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Isn't it funny how the leftards here suddenly notice the laptop story when they think they have a gotcha moment? 

We're still at a point where Biden is known to have lied over and over about his knowledge of Hunter's business, his meetings/teleconferences/emails/calls with Hunter's associates, how much money Hunter made in dealing with the gov't of China, etc, and none of that is a story... but...

SOME GUY NAMED SMIRNOV LIED!!!!! LOCK HIM UP!!!!!! 😂

If you're telling the truth, why hasn't Comer had anyone testify or provide any written evidence of these alleged crimes? 

• Thanks 1

So I've been reading this and...

Smirnov was not and is not the number 1 witness. There are a lot of number 1 witnesses. Hell Hunter himself is a number 1 witness. Bobulinski is a number 1 witness too.

You flakes can dispute and deny all you like. Brandon is destroyed and his spawn is likely going to jail.

The End.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Have to kind of wonder if the so-called GOP Speakers aren't all agents of Russia already here to create stalling enough on the issues and make excuses for Trump to delay his appearances in his court dates.

You have to wonder how much money the Bidens could get from the Chinese gov't before leftards would care. 

If Biden said: "We sold the uhhh, Nomads, the Nimrods, uhhh the uhhhh, Nimitz! We sold the Nimtiz to Cheech, or Chee or whatever his name is for $30M. I bought uhhhh, some nice gulf clubs", you'd say "The Nimitz sucked!"