Trump LOSES $355 MILLION PLUS INTEREST!!!

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

Ouch! NY Judge Arthur Engoron has handed down a $350 million (plus interest) judgement against Donald Trump in the New York State civil fraud case. His two sons were also fined and all three are barred from doing any business in New York for three years.  

To appeal the verdict, Trump must post a $350 million plus interest bond, if he can find anyone who will take the risk of a bond.  Otherwise, Trump must front the full $350 million himself before an appeal can be filed.  

I hope New York doesn't spend that money on illegals because the going to have to pay it back as soon as the appeal goes through.

7 minutes ago, Fluffypants said:

I hope New York doesn't spend that money on illegals because the going to have to pay it back as soon as the appeal goes through.

That’s not how a bond works, but thanks for playing.  Trump did a great job trying to get under this judge’s skin, but the judge stayed cool and didn’t take the bait. The judge wrote up a solid ruling, and it’s going to be nearly impossible to appeal.  So all Trump will do with his appeal is waste his own money.  Appeals need to be filed on very technical terms. They aren’t retrials; you have to find a mistake that was made or find a constitutional flaw in the law itself.  Not as easy as you think.  

7 minutes ago, Fluffypants said:

IF Trump comes up with the $300+ MILLION required to file that appeal, the amount may be trimmed substantially, but it's NOT going to be completely erased. Besides, it WILL go into an ESCROW account and won't be RELEASED until after the appeal is finished. 

Now you know. You're welcome.

2 hours ago, Fluffypants said:

Somehow I doubt Trump will be in a position financially to even file a single further lawsuit before he, either of his sons or any other of his extended "family" die of old age.  

CNN message to liberal chicken-littles.

Don't count yer chickens on Trump yet

Between March and August, prosecutors indicted former President Donald Trump four times for alleged crimes. In September, New York civil court Judge Arthur Engoron ruled that Trump had committed business fraud when seeking financing for his real estate deals, and on Friday Engoron imposed his penalties for the civil offenses: The judge ordered Trump to pay $355 million in damages; he also banned Trump from serving as an officer or a director of a business in New York for the next three years.

While Friday’s ruling seems like a significant setback for Trump, it more likely will end up as a defeat for the legal system.

Why because people know the liberals are lying, and using the partisan courts and bought-media to attack Trump and maintain their hold on power.

As usual I predict popcorn flying off the shelves in Canada. Better start stockpiling now.

I also predict, as have done here before, that by the time election night rolls around Don Trump will be facing $1T in fines, and 1000 years in prison.

To be served consecutively.   ;)

Edited by OftenWrong

4 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

CNN message to liberal chicken-littles.

Don't count yer chickens on Trump yet

Between March and August, prosecutors indicted former President Donald Trump four times for alleged crimes. In September, New York civil court Judge Arthur Engoron ruled that Trump had committed business fraud when seeking financing for his real estate deals, and on Friday Engoron imposed his penalties for the civil offenses: The judge ordered Trump to pay $355 million in damages; he also banned Trump from serving as an officer or a director of a business in New York for the next three years.

While Friday’s ruling seems like a significant setback for Trump, it more likely will end up as a defeat for the legal system.

Why because people know the liberals are lying, and using the partisan courts and bought-media to attack Trump and maintain their hold on power.

As usual I predict popcorn flying off the shelves in Canada. Better start stockpiling now.

I also predict, as have done here before, that by the time election night rolls around Don Trump will be facing $1T in fines, and 1000 years in prison.

To be served consecutively.   ;)

You need to separate your OPINION article quote ("more likely") from your personal OPINION.

Unfortunately for you right wingers, the JURY decides guilt, NOT the COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

You need to separate your OPINION article quote ("more likely") from your personal OPINION.

Unfortunately for you right wingers, the JURY decides guilt, NOT the COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION.

You'll have to take up your concerns with CNN, not me. They wrote that.

I know, I know. Hard to accept, but these are the words of rational- minded liberals, now being drowned out by maniacal  leftist extremists.

As we see on here...

;) 

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

You'll have to take up your concerns with CNN, not me. They wrote that.

I know, I know. Hard to accept, but these are the words of rational- minded liberals, now being drowned out by maniacal  leftist extremists.

As we see on here...

;) 

What I wrote is FACT. What you posted is OPINION.

"the JURY decides guilt, NOT the COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION."

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

What I wrote is FACT. What you posted is OPINION.

"the JURY decides guilt, NOT the COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION."

Sadly for you, this is not about public opinion.

"Editor’s Note: David Orentlicher is the Judge Jack and Lulu Lehman Professor at the William S. Boyd School of Law at University of Nevada, Las Vegas, where he specializes in constitutional law and health law. He also serves as a Democrat in the Nevada Assembly."

The MAN is an EXPERT in the LAW.

1 minute ago, OftenWrong said:

"Editor’s Note: David Orentlicher is the Judge Jack and Lulu Lehman Professor at the William S. Boyd School of Law at University of Nevada, Las Vegas, where he specializes in constitutional law and health law. He also serves as a Democrat in the Nevada Assembly."

And the reasons he cited for his OPINION that legal mistakes were made, are almost entirely based on PUBLIC OPINION impacts. AKA POLITICAL MISTAKES, NOT LEGAL.

17 minutes ago, robosmith said:

And the reasons he cited for his OPINION that legal mistakes were made, are almost entirely based on PUBLIC OPINION impacts. AKA POLITICAL MISTAKES, NOT LEGAL.

Too bad, so sad. Bye bye.

These legal cases are all flawed in their obvious political bias, because fools couldn't control themselves.

They knew they don't even want the charges to be upheld, or they are all next.

Here is why, according to AN EXPERT...

"So far, public officials have done more damage to the law than to Trump, pushing too far in their efforts to punish the president."

Many examples are given in the link. 

Dems have f'ed this up with their over-the-top political assault on the president, and in doing so demonstrated that the courts and other so-called professional organizations in USA are heavily politicized. Sucks to be you. 🤷‍♂️

And that's ok, I'm fine with it.

because cultural marxism 

must die in a fire

of its own making

;) 

Now being the classless tacky loser he is, Trump is selling his followers ugly, gaudy golden Trump-brand hi-top sneakers for $400 per pair. I kid you not, you can’t make this shit up people   The definition of un-presidential.  Of course his followers being mindless zombies, bought all 1.000 pairs including one mor0n who paid $3,000 for an autographed pair

image.thumb.jpeg.2cb66fbf622cab8869014ee1dc75f30e.jpeg

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Of course his followers being mindless zombies, bought all 1.000 pairs including one mor0n who paid $3,000 for an autographed pair

image.thumb.jpeg.2cb66fbf622cab8869014ee1dc75f30e.jpeg

Smilesall around. Those are young guys too. Take note of it. That's what you never trumpers call being 'un-presidential'.

Well too bad. This is the new alignment, being forged right there, right now. Gold shoes 'n all. 

They're saying-

"We're here!

We're Trump supporters!

Get used to it!!"

18 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Too bad, so sad. Bye bye.

These legal cases are all flawed in their obvious political bias, because fools couldn't control themselves.

They knew they don't even want the charges to be upheld, or they are all next.

Here is why, according to AN EXPERT...

"So far, public officials have done more damage to the law than to Trump, pushing too far in their efforts to punish the president."

Many examples are given in the link. 

Dems have f'ed this up with their over-the-top political assault on the president, and in doing so demonstrated that the courts and other so-called professional organizations in USA are heavily politicized. Sucks to be you. 🤷‍♂️

And that's ok, I'm fine with it.

because cultural marxism 

must die in a fire

of its own making

;) 

^ONLY OPINION. Though granted he is a lawyer, BUT he's NOT a sociologist.

He is providing HIS OPINION wrt "damage to the law" based on his OPINION of PUBLIC OPINION.  AKA, NOT a LEGAL OPINION.

WTH is the impact of "damage to the law"? Can YOU define that? Maybe it's the MAGA CULT taking the law into their own hands. AKA vigilante "justice." We've seen how many people go to jail over that.

The COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION does not play a role in CONVICTION by the JURY. Duh

6 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Smilesall around. Those are young guys too. Take note of it. That's what you never trumpers call being 'un-presidential'.

Well too bad. This is the new alignment, being forged right there, right now. Gold shoes 'n all. 

They're saying-

"We're here!

We're Trump supporters!

Get used to it!!"

They'd better get used to being laughed off the court. 

I've seen what happens to playaz who are not wanted on the court. Like Trump famously said, "carried out on a stretcher."

9 minutes ago, robosmith said:

They'd better get used to being laughed off the court. 

I've seen what happens to playaz who are not wanted on the court. Like Trump famously said, "carried out on a stretcher."

Trump regularly gets laughed out of court. Stands to reason that people wearing those hideous shoes are okay getting laughed off the court. 

But really, I don't think any sensible person is going to try to actually play basketball in what are undoubtably cheap Chinese generics rebadged without a bit of performance engineering. Sort of like most of the stuff Trump licenses his name for, it's a rip off. 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Expert?

All the man said is that the legal actions against Trump are not harming his political support. The author doesn’t say whether Trump is innocent or guilty, or whether he should be prosecuted or not. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Expert?

All the man said is that the legal actions against Trump are not harming his political support. The author doesn’t say whether Trump is innocent or guilty, or whether he should be prosecuted or not. 

Exactly. NO legal opinions given. LMAO

• Like 1