FBI informant charged for cooking up fake story about Hunter and Burisma

Aside from being criminals, the FBI are also stupid:

• In June 2020, Smirnov is accused of having told the FBI, for the first time, about two meetings he had four to five years prior, in which executives associated with Burisma supposedly admitted that they hired Hunter Biden to "protect us, through his dad, from all kinds of problems." 

Sure, whatever...

• The indictment alleges that this information given by Smirnov in June 2020 was a fabrication. Prosecutors say Smirnov did have contact with Burisma executives in 2017, but when Joe Biden was out of public office and had no ability to influence U.S. policy and after the Ukrainian Prosecutor General had been fired in February 2016.

😂 

Who cares what year "they met Smirnov"? Smirnov was talking about "why they hired Hunter". I.e., he was talking about something that happened way back in the past.

Note to FBI: Hunter wasn't hired in 2017 Officer Keystone. He was hired................. back when a certain m0r0n was VP. Duuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh.

If I talk to those retards at the FBI tomorrow about the sinking of the Titanic, are they gonna assume that I'm trying to tell them that it sunk during our interview?  

Why are the FBI so butthurt when people lie to them? The FBI lies all the time. They even fabricate evidence and present it to judges. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Aside from being criminals, the FBI are also stupid:

• In June 2020, Smirnov is accused of having told the FBI, for the first time, about two meetings he had four to five years prior, in which executives associated with Burisma supposedly admitted that they hired Hunter Biden to "protect us, through his dad, from all kinds of problems." 

Sure, whatever...

• The indictment alleges that this information given by Smirnov in June 2020 was a fabrication. Prosecutors say Smirnov did have contact with Burisma executives in 2017, but when Joe Biden was out of public office and had no ability to influence U.S. policy and after the Ukrainian Prosecutor General had been fired in February 2016.

😂

Who cares what year "they met Smirnov"? Smirnov was talking about "why they hired Hunter". I.e., he was talking about something that happened way back in the past.

Note to FBI: Hunter wasn't hired in 2017 Officer Keystone. He was hired................. back when a certain m0r0n was VP. Duuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh.

If I talk to those retards at the FBI tomorrow about the sinking of the Titanic, are they gonna assume that I'm trying to tell them that it sunk during our interview?  

Why are the FBI so butthurt when people lie to them? The FBI lies all the time. They even fabricate evidence and present it to judges. 

I guess you don't know that it's completely legal for US LEO to lie to criminals in order to trick them into confessing, etc.

It's been tested in court many times. And it is STILL ILLEGAL to lie to Federal LEO.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I guess you don't know that it's completely legal for US LEO to lie to criminals in order to trick them into confessing, etc.

It's been tested in court many times. And it is STILL ILLEGAL to lie to Federal LEO.

Lol...

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Bankruptcy? Dude...you have no idea what you're talking about. I mean let's face it...you're a public joke.

You mean YOU have no idea what I'm talking about and that makes you the public joke cause all you can post is "lol."

I don't see anything funny about it being legal for US LEO to LIE to criminals in order to convict them.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Who said they lied to him?

They indicted him for lying, stupid. Do you not know the difference between lying to someone and indicting them? Are you a f'ing bot? 

I'm not going to explain it to you, open up a dictionary.

How illegal is it to lie, really? Hillary lies under oath all the time. The FBI lie to judges all the time. The FBI fabricates evidence and provides it to judges and when they're caught, no one even spends a day in jail.  

If this Smirnov guy really did lie to the FBI at some point (obviously what was described in the article wasn't a lie, it was just an example of how dumb FBId10ts are, but there could be something else), he definitely deserves serious probation.  

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

They indicted him for lying, stupid. Do you not know the difference between lying to someone and indicting them? Are you a f'ing bot? 

How illegal is it to lie, really? Hillary lies under oath all the time. The FBI lie to judges all the time. The FBI fabricates evidence and provides it to judges and when they're caught, no one even spends a day in jail.  

If this Smirnov guy really did lie to the FBI at some point (obviously what was described in the article wasn't a lie, it was just an example of how dumb FBId10ts are, but there could be something else), he definitely deserves serious probation.  

Well...starting March 25, 2024 we'll see just how much lying constantly gets Trump. He's said so many lies and been caught on the air doing it, verbally saying it, writing it, and acting in the commission of it that he sets a new lowest standard of trust that his word means anything at all legally.    

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Bankruptcy? Dude...you have no idea what you're talking about. I mean let's face it...you're a public joke.

Honestly, his lies don't even make sense anymore. He's completely off-topic half the time.

Either he's a busted bot or he's spiralling....

When my wife's mom was telling us that her partner was starting to lose his marbles we didn't believe her at first because when we visited them he told the same old boring stories as always. 

It wasn't until we played a word association game that we all saw it. 

I don't remember the name of the game, but the basic premise is that people pair up with their partners, someone draws a card with the name of a place on it, and everyone writes down as many words as they can which they associate with it, and each couple scores a point for all of their matching words.   

His answers were bizarre. 

If the subject word was "Hawaii", everyone would say things like beach, sun, sand, sharks, Pearl Harbour, Honolulu, hula, surfing, tanning, waves, etc, etc. He would say things like nurse, sandwich, pasta... Real Joe Bindermin sh1t. 

Robo is doing that a lot today. He's replying to posts but not in a way that makes you think he read more than one word in them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Well...starting March 25, 2024 we'll see just how much lying constantly gets Trump. He's said so many lies and been caught on the air doing it, verbally saying it, writing it, and acting in the commission of it that he sets a new lowest standard of trust that his word means anything at all legally.    

Blahblahblah.

This is coming from liars, sycophants, m0rons and election cheaters that commit crimes with the FBI. 

When you say "lies", you just mean "things that you refuse to believe despite all evidence to the contrary". 😉

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Blahblahblah.

This is coming from liars, sycophants, m0rons and election cheaters that commit crimes with the FBI. 

When you say "lies", you just mean "things that you refuse to believe despite all evidence to the contrary". 😉

Blah blah blah.....remember what I said about Fraud. 

30 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You complained about the FBI lying.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

30 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It was a 1023 form which means it was never verified. That didn't stop Comer and Co from running with it and building their entire Biden impeachment plans on Smirnov's LIES, and their HUGE embarrassment now that it's gone POOF.

Whether or not the FBI "has lied to judges" is IRRELEVANT to this case. Biden impeachment is OVER.

well, so much for the "inside whistle blower" that the GOP were leaning on so much.

it doesn't matter... the inquiry is going nowhere. GOP expert star witnesses have testified as much. the only reason the inquiry exists is so Comer and Jordan can have facetime on Fox spouting that they have all of this evidence that viewers will never see. "crooked Joe Biden" is crooked... somehow. like 3 million illegal aliens voting in California because its legal there and Obama said so.

Edited by godzilla

34 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You complained about the FBI lying.

Dude, 90% of that post was about the fact that Smirnov never even lied, based on what was talked about in the article. 

Smirnov was talking about Hunter's hiring, which happened well before Joe left office. The fact that he was talking about it after Joe left office is neither here nor there. I'm talking about it right now, that doesn't mean that Hunter just got hired yesterday. 

It was a 1023 form which means it was never verified. That didn't stop Comer and Co from running with it and building their entire Biden impeachment plans on Smirnov's LIES, and their HUGE embarrassment now that it's gone POOF.

Nothing has gone POOF!

The Bidens' crime syndicate is no more a myth than the NY Mafia. The money they hauled out of China and Ukraine was real. The shell companies were real. 

You know what's really funny here, dummy? Even if what you said was true, and if the Biden impeachment was just a scandal, it would still pale in comparison to the Russian collusion witch hunt, which had its roots in Hillary's lies and her bogus dossier, which came from guys from........ a different country.... where they speak Russian.... and where they have Russian-sounding names...... and they drive Russian cars...... and they sing the Russian national anthem.... (Don't guess. It's Russia)

Whether or not the FBI "has lied to judges" is IRRELEVANT to this case. Biden impeachment is OVER.

What do you mean "the FBI has lied to judges"? That's not even close to the extent of it. 

The FBI "proved that they are serial liars and criminals". 

The FBI lie and they fabricate evidence.

The FBI also lie to influence elections, as they clearly did in 2020.

None of that is irrelevant at all, ever. Their credibility is completely shot.

From Fox News Special Report: "When asked by the committee about their confidence in the confidential human source, the FBI told the committee that the human source was credible and trusted, and had worked with the FBI for over a decade, and had been paid six figures."

Suddenly the FBI has changed their tune 100%. 

Weird. 

It's debatable who has more credibility: the FBI or a random Russian who has been an FBI confidential informant for over a decade...

13 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Dude, 90% of that post was about the fact that Smirnov never even lied, based on what was talked about in the article. 

Smirnov was talking about Hunter's hiring, which happened well before Joe left office. The fact that he was talking about it after Joe left office is neither here nor there. I'm talking about it right now, that doesn't mean that Hunter just got hired yesterday. 

Nothing has gone POOF!

The Bidens' crime syndicate is no more a myth than the NY Mafia. The money they hauled out of China and Ukraine was real. The shell companies were real. 

You know what's really funny here, dummy? Even if what you said was true, and if the Biden impeachment was just a scandal, it would still pale in comparison to the Russian collusion witch hunt, which had its roots in Hillary's lies and her bogus dossier, which came from guys from........ a different country.... where they speak Russian.... and where they have Russian-sounding names...... and they drive Russian cars...... and they sing the Russian national anthem.... (Don't guess. It's Russia)

What do you mean "the FBI has lied to judges"? That's not even close to the extent of it. 

The FBI "proved that they are serial liars and criminals". 

The FBI lie and they fabricate evidence.

The FBI also lie to influence elections, as they clearly did in 2020.

None of that is irrelevant at all, ever. Their credibility is completely shot.

Sorry, but the whole FBI is NOT DAMNED by the actions of a few rogue agents.

You might as well try to dredge up Hoover and Cohn from over 50 years ago.

12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

From Fox News Special Report: "When asked by the committee about their confidence in the confidential human source, the FBI told the committee that the human source was credible and trusted, and had worked with the FBI for over a decade, and had been paid six figures."

Suddenly the FBI has changed their tune 100%. 

Weird. 

It's debatable who has more credibility: the FBI or a random Russian who has been an FBI confidential informant for over a decade...

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Sounds to me like the FBI is simply making a mountain out of a molehill in hopes of discrediting a witness...who happened to be one of their own.

I smell a cover-up.

It wasn't the FBI who indicted Smirnov, it was Special Prosecutor David Weis who was APPOINTED BY TRUMP to investigate Hunter Biden. Oooops!

53 minutes ago, robosmith said:

It wasn't the FBI who indicted Smirnov, it was Special Prosecutor David Weis who was APPOINTED BY TRUMP to investigate Hunter Biden. Oooops!

Oops my ass. This stinks of cover-up.

I wonder if it'll work...

18 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Or maybe "stable genius" Trump playing 5-Dimensional chess again! He appointed a special prosecutor to investigate Hunter Biden, but asked the prosecutor to indict Smirnov to make people like you imagine a cover up. Brilliant!

Or, like most things, it's exactly what it appears to be.

41 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

A "cover up" of a Form 1023, which was NEVER VERIFIED?

The ONLY thing you got is RepubliCONs so desperate to make a case against Joe that they ran with UNVERIFIED INFO as their EVIDENCE. AKA RUMORS. AGAIN.

BURN!

1 minute ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Trump said the same thing and is eating his words .

I was just making fun of you stupid. Nevermind. 

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

The FBI probably got something on Weis.

Even if you have some unpaid taxes from 15 years ago, the FBI can destroy you if you cross them.