Do the House Republicans set the prestige of the country above the personal loyalty to the cult?

15 hours ago, eyeball said:

So all these decades that the apparent adults in the room cursed, belittled and taunted the left for it's peacenik cowardice, especially in the face of communist dictators, was about what exactly?

Oh, but wait a minute perhaps Putin is actually a hard-boiled right winger.

I mean, that would explain a lot wouldn't it?

What the hell? Who said Russia is communist? Man, you should quit making shit up.

5 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I have no idea what wing he is. Why should I care? Why do you?

The fact he's such an arsehole was enough for me.  But I can't believe it when people of your sort say ideology doesn't matter - I call bullshit.  Nothing matters more to you. 

12 minutes ago, eyeball said:

The fact he's such an arsehole was enough for me.  But I can't believe it when people of your sort say ideology doesn't matter - I call bullshit.  Nothing matters more to you. 

HERE! IT MATTERS HERE!

Don't be such a goofy fascist. You have no practical experience with these cultures, yet you figure you should impose your cultural norms on them.

Lo: we have new revelations here: murdering one's opponents is a "culture". Different cultures have different norms. Multiculturalism, you see. Cannot dictate your norms. Easy?

And they they quote the Bible. They what to pretend that they believe something and stand up for something. But no. Just nonsense. Doesn't make any sense having a tiny part of a working brain.

The Republicans these days are quickly closing the gap between just nonsense and a total loss of oneself: the dignity; own mind; the principles; the traditions. Empty, featureless shadows controlled only by the throat of the Idol.

There's nothing new here. They can't even pretend to have been fooled, being naive, this time. This is happening entirely consciously and by choice. Theirs. There will be nowhere to run from the consequences. The history will record every word and every twitch of a brain-dead body.

Isn't it interesting how Trump may be in fact, playing a positive role by bringing the Republicans to the point of the decision they had to make cycles and years ago: what is primary and paramount: the democracy; the principles; the integrity? Or worshiping any Idol in the hope to win at all cost: like in everything, dropping their entire self in the process.

And this choice is right now - not in some foggy faraway. Yes it came fast but hey, you invited it by playing with it, hoping to gain some points with it and through it - remember? Just like it happened the last time. And now: just like the last time, it figured out that it doesn't really need you. That it can talk to the mob directly, and you'll cower to it, try to fit in, cheering and stomping; or be thrown out ruthlessly because the mob will not tolerate independence and principles. You've closed the path amazingly fast and now the choice is limited only to what will you do. You always have it, this choice. You are always responsible for your choices and their consequences. Nobody made you: you chose it. And the future will know.

With his innocent trick of "holidays" the buffoon's pet has set the House to ignore the solemn date that whole world will ponder and talk about: February 24, the second anniversary of Putin's brutal invasion of Ukraine and the factual end of the post-WWII world order.

The message could not be any clearer: it means nothing to him and his bunch. The one and only way to read it.

Important to know and remember here one thing: it was a choice, free and deliberate. Nobody made them do this. And this is exactly how it will go into the history. If we will have one.

The pet h-tes to pedal back because it would make him admit, including to himself, that he's only a little obedient pet of a bombastic lying buffoon. No plan, no principles zero independence and self-esteem, gone. Hardly an enviable place to find oneself in. But hey, it was entirely, 100% out of own, conscious and deliberate choice! You get what you choose, and the decent people will point at your example and the history will record you for who you were and what you did. All fair deal.

Want to be like him? Find yourself in his shoes and in the eyes of the history? It's a choice. Nobody made you.

Edited by myata

On 2/18/2024 at 6:50 AM, Nationalist said:

What the hell? Who said Russia is communist? Man, you should quit making shit up.

Putin was a full Soviet Communist Party member when he was head of the USSR KGB. He traded that for stealing all the national assets of the nation and divvying  them up with his oligarch buddies.  Far from capitalist.  

3 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Putin was a full Soviet Communist Party member when he was head of the USSR KGB. He traded that for stealing all the national assets of the nation and divvying  them up with his oligarch buddies.  Far from capitalist.  

LOL...Psst...Anyone who wanted to go to university under Soviet rule, had to join the party. I don't know if Putin believed in Soviet style communism. Neither do you. It certainly appears he didn't though, considering his actions afterwards.

If anything, I'd say Putin is likely more a fascist of sorts...than anything else. Perhaps a capitalist fascist? Yet...why the Hell do you care? Gonna go teach him a lesson?

19 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

LOL...Psst...Anyone who wanted to go to university under Soviet rule, had to join the party. I don't know if Putin believed in Soviet style communism. Neither do you. It certainly appears he didn't though, considering his actions afterwards.

If anything, I'd say Putin is likely more a fascist of sorts...than anything else. Perhaps a capitalist fascist? Yet...why the Hell do you care? Gonna go teach him a lesson?

Jesus Christ, man… Putin was head of the Communist KGB of the USSR. That’s a big step up from being a college student. 

You’re defending Putin. Period. And it’s vile and disgusting. Putin is a violent threat to freedom. If Trump gets elected, remember that Putin’s free to invade Canada. 

19 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Jesus Christ, man… Putin was head of the Communist KGB of the USSR. That’s a big step up from being a college student. 

You’re defending Putin. Period. And it’s vile and disgusting. Putin is a violent threat to freedom. If Trump gets elected, remember that Putin’s free to invade Canada. 

No. I defend common sense and truth.

Its your lies that are vile and disgusting.

Oh Putin's gonna invade Canada now? Gawd how can you live with such fear and delusion?

Oh I know...you're bucking for the next "Groovy Person of the Week" award...aren't ya.

9 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

No. I defend common sense and truth.

Its your lies that are vile and disgusting.

Oh Putin's gonna invade Canada now? Gawd how can you live with such fear and delusion?

Oh I know...you're bucking for the next "Groovy Person of the Week" award...aren't ya.

Who’s gonna stop Putin from taking Canada? You clowns? Ha! 

The Republicans in the House are already helping Putin, who's been repeating Hitler's mad and destructive quest step in the criminal step. Now, this is a direct and undeniable cause and effect result. The impact will go way beyond some petty political games as they want to position it: all the way to America's commitment, claim and tradition of supporting freedom.

After such a betrayal, there would be no walking, no talking back, no explanations or valid reasons: only the fact. No one will be fooled by what it would mean: a turning moment. The history will record exactly how it happened. Every little name, and finger.

The house pet continues to play word games: with the long-held principles and ideals of America. Only this is not some chit-chat show. A betrayal of this magnitude will go into history. Every little face and finger will be recorded, and remembered.

At this, very clear point, a large part of a formerly proud party is effectively playing into the hands of a worst totalitarian dictator and aggressor since WWII. This is a fact that cannot be covered by any lying words. The history will remember. As will the new world they are helping, and trying to build.

No need for history studies now as we can see the ethics erosion process playing out right before our eyes. Right now a significant faction of Republicans is de facto assisting the worst aggressive totalitarian dictator of our time. Long-standing claims, principles and values all going down the chimney - de facto, on one word of the cult Idol. A phone call, all it takes these days to depart from principles and values. For now, the assistance is passive: through pretend ignorance and all-telling inaction. But keep watching it. If tomorrow the Idol calls for a compromise and understanding with this evil, "genius" and "savvy", how many would dare to raise their voices?

You know. You can see it right now, and there can be no mistakes. This is very much how it played out the last time.

By delaying critical help to the countries that need it, Johnson and his clique are playing directly into the hands of totalitarian thugs like Putin. This goes against every belief, tradition and principle of U.S. democracy in centuries. The betrayal of this magnitude cannot be shrugged away. All will be recorded for generations to examine. There's still time to act and it is: now.

House Republicans are de facto abetting war criminals. Today, International Criminal Court indicted two high level Russian army commanders with war crimes. By delaying critical aid: not a charity; the commitment given Ukraine for letting go of the third largest stock of nukes at the time, the House is helping these criminals. How can one look at it any other way?

The lying buffoon's pet aka the House majority leader Johnson has been playing directly into the hands of the bloodthirsty totalitarian dictator Putin. This is factual and objective and one cannot see it any other way. This is how it will go into the history.

To be fair, in his geriatric fits of extreme caution Biden hasn't done everything necessary to ensure Putin's defeat. When you aren't doing all that is necessary for the success, you contribute to the likelihood of a failure. This how it works in this world. Great postures and wise words will count for nothing, Joe.

The Republican leadership is openly playing into the hands of totalitarian thugs like Putin. Fait accompli. And his best buddies of course, North Korea, Iran and guess who?

It is right in the plain sight. No you can't claim not seeing it or not understanding what's going on. And you'll go right in the history - if there will be one to write, for this.

No you can't talk ahead while walking in the opposite direction. It won't fly, with the history.

They want to smear you in their total degradation of integrity, morality and humanity, paint you in this betrayal so you won't let a squeak out whatever they do. This is exactly how it happened the last time. But now you knew.

So, there will be no ways out, explanations and excuses. There will be no pretending it's only business as usual. Yes: you knew.

The pet will yap and dance on his master's cue. His lies are only that, empty words with no substance. No confusion; no more delays; nowhere to fall back on; the time for the choice is now. This is how the history will remember you: in generations.