Trump Isn’t Bluffing

4 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

That is almost a quote that can be attributed to von Papen.

Sure - if you're an 1diotwith no brain :) Of course sane people with a sense of history wouldn't think so :)

I know - you lefties are desperate - DESPERATE - to make trump into the next hitler.  That's what lefties do with american republican politicians.

Funny enough while you're busy trying to make trump into hitler, our left wing leader is trying to make Pierre Polievre into trump  :) 

3 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

If you are not concerned by this, you are not paying attention. You do not understand that if Russia attacks Latvia, it is an attack on the United States.

Blah blah blah trump blah collusion blah bigly! Blah blah end of world blah.

Whatever jr.  After 7 years of it nobody's buying it.

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

AHHH!!! WE ALL GONNA DIIIEEE!!!

Isn't it tiring to be afraid of your own imagination all the time?

It's what they do. THen they double down and they don't realize after 7 years of it nobody's listening. If anything it just makes people want to vote trump more because the dems look more desperate and insane.

But don't dare ask them HOW he could pull that off, or by what conceivable mechanism he could take over the country and run it like a dictator.  Because if you do you'll spend a half hour cleaning up the drool when their brain seizes.

• Thanks 1

What part of the NATO treaty do you not understand? The US is a member of NATO and a POTUS cannot unilaterally withdraw from it

Understand that most nations in NATO can only provide conventional weapons. We are constrained by the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty from having weapons to participate in a war with Russia. Conventional weapons in a war with Russia are of no use. So, yes, Nationalist, I agree with you. We are all going to die in the shortest war in history if Russia attacks us.

Russian military doctrine has not changed from Soviet doctrine. It does not differentiate between nuclear and conventional weapons. 

On 2/11/2024 at 10:03 AM, Queenmandy85 said:

If you are not concerned by this, you are not paying attention. You do not understand that if Russia attacks Latvia, it is an attack on the United States.

And Canada. Gnat boy doesn't care about attacks on the US, unless his kids get drafted to comply with NATO commitments.

On 2/11/2024 at 11:40 AM, OftenWrong said:

Yep. @robosmith can figure out what Uncle Joe is saying, apparently by osmosis.   ;)

No, I just listen. Some of you suffer from cognitive dissonance which prevents you from hearing the truth.

On 2/11/2024 at 12:31 PM, Deluge said:

Trump better not be bluffing; he's gonna have a lot of election riggers and witch hunters to throw in the slammer next year. 

Sorry but the judges are not in Trump's pocket. Not even the ones he appointed. LMAO

Except for Cannon.

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

No, I just listen. Some of you suffer from cognitive dissonance which prevents you from hearing the truth.

Sorry but the judges are not in Trump's pocket. Not even the ones he appointed. LMAO

Except for Cannon.

If you understand what that imbecile you elected is saying then you know that makes you an imbecile as well, right? 

8 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

If you understand what that imbecile you elected is saying then you know that makes you an imbecile as well, right? 

Or you, cause you can't understand.

Sorry but superior ability makes NO ONE an "imbecile." But thanks for confirming you're inferior.

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Or you, cause you can't understand.

Sorry but superior ability makes NO ONE an "imbecile." But thanks for confirming you're inferior.

If you were as smart as you think you ars there wouldn't be a need for you to tell us. 

25 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Except for Cannon.

Depends on how hard he pushes. If this turns into a full court press as part of purge of wokeness, then your fascist bigoted pals may want to run and take cover. ;)

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

ROFLMAO - it's been months and you still don't know what 'cognitive dissonance ' is :)   That's freakin' hilarious :)  

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

But you seem to think this is a weakness on the part of Trump, that they are not beholden to his every wish. "LMAO", right?

Not like they are for your favourite, Joe Biden, is that it?

Duly noted...   ;) 

On 2/11/2024 at 10:03 AM, Queenmandy85 said:

Now why would Russia attack Latvia?

15 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Now why would Russia attack Latvia?

Putin's stated goal is to re-enslave the old Warsaw Pact. Those nations have every reason to hate the Russians. In the Ukraine, they had the Holodomor. 

Only Greece and Romania contribute more to NATO as a percentage of GDP, than the three Baltic states. They and their fellow former Warsaw Pact countries know better than anyone what is in store if Russia wins in Ukraine. 

Edited by Queenmandy85

1 hour ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Putin's stated goal is to re-enslave the old Warsaw Pact. Those nations have every reason to hate the Russians. In the Ukraine, they had the Holodomor. 

Only Greece and Romania contribute more to NATO as a percentage of GDP, than the three Baltic states. They and their fellow former Warsaw Pact countries know better than anyone what is in store if Russia wins in Ukraine. 

Putin's stated goal?

When has Putin said such a thing? I see a lot of people p1ssing their pants and assuming this...that's all.

The retribution presidency

John Bolton has a warning about what a second Donald Trump presidency might look like.

“Trump really cares only about retribution for himself, and it will consume much of a second term,” Bolton, who served as Trump’s national security adviser, writes in a new edition of his White House memoir, “The Room Where It Happened.”

“I am your warrior. I am your justice, and for those who have been wronged and betrayed, I am your retribution,” Trump told supporters last year. He promised to appoint a special prosecutor if he’s re-elected to “go after” President Biden and his family.

A vindictive Trump second term is now a frequent point of discussion. But Bolton already got a close-up look at Trump’s nature — and how his anger can boil over. He spent 17 months in the administration and left in 2019.

“He liked humiliating people from the get-go,” Bolton said in an interview. “I don’t think I have seen, from when I was in the White House to any period since when I have left, I don’t think there’s any change in his personality.”

In the new section, Bolton, a Republican who is hawkish on military power and who was former President George W. Bush’s ambassador to the United Nations, bluntly writes that Trump is “unfit to be president” and is driven only by self-interest.

17.png