What will YOU do on Trump's first day back in the WH?

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Few will come out and simply say it but this possibility scares them. For white not to be the overwhelming majority in most areas.. terrifies them. It means nothing to me. 

Should we assume that everyone illegally entering the country is doing so for honorable reasons? No one should ever be worried about people illegally entering the country? 

1 minute ago, Queenmandy85 said:

What is the difference? When the government can tell you who you can fall in love with, what clothes you can wear, or how many children you must have, and when, you have a communist government. What ever became of liberty in the United States?

The difference is, abortion is murder and the LGBT agenda is invasive. Both are wrong, and both need to be stopped. 

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

Few will come out and simply say it but this possibility scares them. For white not to be the overwhelming majority in most areas.. terrifies them. It means nothing to me. 

There are no white human beings. Look in the mirror with a piece white paper beside your face. You are brown. Everybody is brown. We are merely different shades of brown. Not black, not red, not yellow, not white. We are all brown. We are all the same race, modern homosapiens. 

Just now, Yakuda said:

Should we assume that everyone illegally entering the country is doing so for honorable reasons? No one should ever be worried about people illegally entering the country? 

Why do you assume that every non-white in America is here illegally? Interesting. 

There are no white human beings. Look in the mirror with a piece white paper beside your face. You are brown. Everybody is brown. We are merely different shades of brown. Not black, not red, not yellow, not white. We are all brown. We are all the same race, modern homosapiens. 

Technicalities aside.. Those with less melanin in their skin then. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

What is the difference? When the government can tell you who you can fall in love with, what clothes you can wear, or how many children you must have, and when, you have a communist government. What ever became of liberty in the United States?

How is the govt telling people who they can love and what clothes to wear? Sadly lots of people in America have surrendered liberty for safety. The plandemic was a perfect example of that. 

16 minutes ago, godzilla said:

jesus was brown you know.

I'm sure you wish you were brown, but you also miss slavery so you've run into a bit of an identity crisis. Do you at least have your pronouns right? 

Jesus was white and Jewish. 

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Why do you assume that every non-white in America is here illegally? Interesting. 

Technicalities aside.. Those with less melanin in their skin then. 

Your first sentence is incomplete and nonsensical. I said "people" entering the country illegally but YOU sad "non-white". Interesting. I guess everything is about race to a racist. 

Just now, Deluge said:

The difference is, abortion is murder and the LGBT agenda is invasive. Both are wrong, and both need to be stopped. 

I understand your position on abortion but there are millions of American women who will disagree with you. I am guessing you are male as am I , but I won't judge them until I walk 1.6 Kilometres in their shoes. As for being gay, it was God's choice to make them gay or trans, so who am I to challenge the creation of God?

Just now, Yakuda said:

Your first sentence is incomplete and nonsensical. I said "people" entering the country illegally but YOU sad "non-white". Interesting. I guess everything is about race to a racist. 

Hmmm... the non-white percentage of the population was on the increase starting 20 years ago.. that predates Biden. I know that bothers you. It does not change my existence even a tiny bit. 

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

Hmmm... the non-white percentage of the population was on the increase starting 20 years ago.. that predates Biden. I know that bothers you. It does not change my existence even a tiny bit. 

Again I said people YOU mentioned race. Thats racist. What bothers me? Am I white? 

Edited by Yakuda

I understand your position on abortion but there are millions of American women who will disagree with you. I am guessing you are male as am I , but I won't judge them until I walk 1.6 Kilometres in their shoes. As for being gay, it was God's choice to make them gay or trans, so who am I to challenge the creation of God?

Thank you for understanding, but that doesn't change the fact that abortion rights and the LGBT agenda are both wrong. 

What you don't understand is that you're on the wrong side of both arguments. ;)

6 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

well.. there is this thing called democracy. If the majority of the population supports X... X will be allowed given enough time. 

President Biden has now become unelectable. Whether he is a victim of dementia or a hit piece, the damage is done. Up until now, there was a chance that the improving economy and former President Trump blocking any action that would improve things at the border, he still had a chance to win. This time, the report referencing his mental fitness and his own misstep after his news conference, have damaged him. He cannot come back from this.

What bewilders me is you have two men who appear to be unfit for the office of POTUS, and neither party can come up with replacements. Former President Trump is unfit because he is carrying a ton of legal and moral baggage.  President Biden has now established the perception, whether deserved or not, of mental decline. 

There are far better people who could be POTUS. I could stand in the city centre of any town in the US, with my eyes closed, and throw a rock and hit somebody who would make a better president. What is wrong with present day Americans that they would support either of these gentlemen?

17 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

well.. there is this thing called democracy. If the majority of the population supports X... X will be allowed given enough time. 

OOooohhhhh. I have been royally flamed for saying the US is a democracy. I have been harshly corrected to say the US is a republic, because they don't like the idea that the majority should be allowed to have their way. 

4 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

It is simply fear of the unknown. Most LGBT folks carry on very ordinary, boring lives. I know two lesbian couples quite well and guess what? Their house, their cars, their bills.. are ever so unremarkable. how is this dangerous?

The danger comes through the agenda. 

So just what is the homosexual agenda? 

Well, we can start here: 

https://www.conservapedia.com/Homosexual_Agenda

So, where would you like to start? the Goals?

The goals of the homosexual movement include:

1. Ignoring Christian morals and discouraging religiously based laws.
  2. Attempting to convince the world that marriage should be defined secularly, instead of as one of the Lord's commandments.
  3. Ignore the clear message of the Bible that homosexuality is a sin and an abomination unto God because their First Amendment rights allow them to.
  4. Remind conservatives that there cannot be a "gay (homosexual attraction) gene", just like like there cannot be a "black gene" because complex things like these are caused by complex interactions between genes.
  5. Censoring evidence that the "gay gene" is a hoax. After all, it would have to be multiple genes interacting together.[31]
  6. Censoring speech against homosexuality by branding it to be "hate-speech"[32][33][34]
  7. Censoring biblical statements condemning homosexuality[35]
  8. Lobbying for equal employment rights.[36][37]
  9. Expand hate crimes legislation to include sexual orientation, which would be equally wrong for heterosexuals to do.[38]
  10. Ending the military's and Boy Scouts' restrictions on homosexuality[39]
  11. Stopping children as young as 5 years old from attending therapy to repair their sexual preference[40]
  12. Teach tolerance of homosexuals in schools.
  13. In places like Massachusetts and California, where the homosexual lobby is the strongest, it starts as early as preschool. They tell seven- or eight-year-old boys, "If you only like boys, there's a chance you may be homosexual," or "If you only like girls, maybe you are lesbian." Children at that age also do not have the hormones to experience sexual attraction, so they cannot understand this yet.
  14. Demands protections from job discrimination.[41]
  15. Suing an online dating website for discrimination. This was because sexual orientation is a federally protected group, as such, this company was claimed to be "breaking" the law.[42]
  16. Undermining the resolve of latent homosexuals so that their will becomes too weak to resist the temptations of homosexuality[43]
  17. Pushing for legalized adoption by homosexual individuals and couples[44]
  18. Indoctrination of public school children to support the homosexual agenda
  19. Allowing boys into girls' restrooms and vice versa, without restriction.
  20. Forced feminization of boys.

2 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

True, but Putin miscalculated

He did, but you're still stuck with half a million deaths if not far more, when this is all said and done.

When you have thousands of tanks surrounding a country, it is the time for serious talks, and even consessions to avoid conflict.

The US tried tough talk, but didn't put boots to ground to stand behind Ukraine.

I look at the Philippines in a similar light. Emboldened by the US, they tried challenging China for venturing into their waters which are fiercely disputed, to flex their muscles.

Initiating a war, would be an effortless victory for the Chinese, with the US arming the Philippines from afar. They don't have any remote ability to defend themselves, nor would the US send more personnel. They would likely evacuate their bases and personnel instead.

So they have to understand their position and act accordingly. Ukraine should have done the same.

Taiwan understands its position, so they walk that tight rope. They just aren't in a position to firmly challenge China.

2 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

With Trump emasculating the USA

I strongly disagree here.

Biden is about as frail as they come. Falls over all the time, it seemed. 

"Fights back" passive aggressively and operates with the fear of escalation. If anyone emasculated anything, it's him.

Trump grabs women by the p***y. Biden is a p***y.

At war, you're better off being the former.

7 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

President Biden has now become unelectable. Whether he is a victim of dementia or a hit piece, the damage is done. Up until now, there was a chance that the improving economy and former President Trump blocking any action that would improve things at the border, he still had a chance to win. This time, the report referencing his mental fitness and his own misstep after his news conference, have damaged him. He cannot come back from this.

What bewilders me is you have two men who appear to be unfit for the office of POTUS, and neither party can come up with replacements. Former President Trump is unfit because he is carrying a ton of legal and moral baggage.  President Biden has now established the perception, whether deserved or not, of mental decline. 

There are far better people who could be POTUS. I could stand in the city centre of any town in the US, with my eyes closed, and throw a rock and hit somebody who would make a better president. What is wrong with present day Americans that they would support either of these gentlemen?

The thing is, he's not unelectable. He's the same doddering old man he was last week. But as long as Trump is on the ballot whoever is on in the other side--and in whatever condition--is an electable candidate.

A potato is a better option. A potato won't do anything at all to improve our country. It's completely worthless. But it won't actively try to end the Republic, as Trump has already done. Beyond the myriad smaller--and larger--harms he has done, he is the only disappointed loser in the history of this nation who put himself above the country, seeking to thwart the peaceful transfer of power that is absolutely central to democracy.

We had one very close call already. That was the dress rehearsal. We may not survive the next attempt. 

And there are a lot of Americans who feel the same way. I like being an American. I don't want to become whatever we'd be called in a post-democratic nation. If it's a potato, I'm voting potato. 

Edited by Hodad
  • Like 1