Trump VP 2024  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When Trump won in 2016, by accident, I suspect that he thought that this was easy.

Trump then learned that dealing in politics is different than dealing in money.

He famously said, "Negotiating with politicians is like making a deal with this table."

====

He will lose in 2024 - as he did in 2018, 2020, 2022.

Edited by August1991
  • Like 2

Trump's #1 requirement will be allegiance and obedience to Trump rather than to country and constitution. 

Mike Pence surprised him by having the backbone to thwart the coup attempt. He won't risk that again 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, August1991 said:

No. He lost. No way.

====

I would not be surprised if Trump chose Haley as VP candidate. In SC, she won as a governor. And watch what happens in Nevada: caucus/primary.

It would be the smart move but i think hes' already ruled her out.

"I’m told that, in response to my prior tweet, Elise Stefanik deleted her 1/6/21 statement — that those who stormed the Capitol must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.” Here is Elise’s statement again. #nomorecrackpots." — Liz Cheney https://twitter.com/Liz_Cheney/status/1751258837703664025

VS.

"This is truly a tragic day for America]. I fully condemn the dangerous violence and destruction that occurred today at the United States Capitol. While citizens have a right to protest, violence is absolutely unacceptable and anti-American.” —  Elise Stefanik (R-NY) post on Twitter, following the
 1/6/21 insurrection, calling for those who stormed the Capitol to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.” https://themessenger.com/politics/liz-cheney-calls-out-elise-stefanik-for-deleting-statement-demanding-arrest-of-jan-6-rioters

14.png